Susie's Reward

Story Info
Susie's reward is a naughty fisting.
1.1k words
4.4
58.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie had been serving tea and finger foods all evening at one of her Masters formal teas. Being a slave, she was in charge of the kitchen and making sure that everything ran smoothly, so as not to be punished in front of all of his friends. But, things went smoothly and later in the party, she was surprised with a play session as a reward for her services.

She is lead into the basement. After having watched others scene, she is very hot and horny. She is demanded to strip. She does so and then follows directions and climbs onto the bondage table. Her wrists are tied tightly to the sides of the table. Her ankles are tied down with her thighs spread wide. She is open for everyone in the room to see. Then the blindfold is put on. She's helpless and so exposed. Her cunt starts juicing up. She is truly an exhibitionist and the idea of everyone seeing her freshly shaved cunt has her turned on. She arches her back, wondering what is going to happen.

Then, she feels shy, light fingers touching her thighs. That's definately not Master. It must be his other submissive. She hasn't had a chance to play with Susie before and had been expressing and interest in doing so. The fingers twirl around in Susies juices, getting very slick. Then the sub slides her fingers over Susie's cunt lips. Tweaking them just so. Then flicking her clit. Susie jumps with a moan and she hears giggles in the room. People are watching her. That just makes her hotter and wetter. She lets her mind go, and just concentrates on how her body feels with the sensations happening to her pussy. But, the hand leaves her pussy. Susie twists and turns in the ropes, trying to find the fingers, moaning. Instead, she feels a sharp pain on her nipple. Ahhh...the wheel. Someone is rolling the spiked wheel across her nipples. Divine torture. Her back arches with the feel of the pain. 'yes, yes, yes' ..she moans in delight. It must be her Master. He knows how much she loves this feeling. Then there are fingers on her thighs again. Quickly Susie spreads them, showing how eager she is for more. Moaning from the torture of the wheel. Moaning from the expectations of what's going to happen with the hand sliding up her thigh.

One finger slips into her cunt. As it does so, a point of the wheel is stabbed into her nipple....'YES!!!' she moans. Two fingers slip into her cunt. 'YESSSS!' she moans louder. Slowly the fingers start fucking her greedy cunt. Her hips won't stop moving at this point and she is feeling flushed. She can feel her hungry pussy trying to suck the fingers in further as she feels the fire in her nipples from the spikes. Then the spickes leave her nipples and she then feels them lightly at the top of her pussy. 'yes, yes, yes'....she begs. She hears a couple gasps from women in the room. The can't believe she enjoys this much pain. Three fingers slide into her wet, hot pussy as the wheel takes a quick trip down a pussy lip. Susie is incoherent at this point. Trying to move and twist and experience more fingers and sharp, prickly pain from the wheel.

A mouth on her nipple. Oh yes. Teeth nibbling her nipple as 3 fingers fuck her pussy. It's a gentle mouth. Must be the sub. Now, sucking Susies nipple hard into her mouth as she is fucking her cunt hard. Then the mouth disappears, much to Susies dismay. She wants it back....the tongue, the teeth. Then she feels four fingers cram into her cunt and she all but forgets about her nipples. Her thoughts are now on the pleasure and fullness she is feeling in her cunt. Oh yes!!....Everyone in the room can hear her beg.

'yes...yes...yes...more ....more....fuck my pussy...fuck my slut cunt.....fuck me, fuck me....ram your whole hand into me ...pleeeeeease!!!'

She's breathing heavy and trying to convince the person at her cunt to put her whole hand inside of Susie. Slowly Susie feels the thumb trying to slide in, but the woman can only get the five fingers to their knuckles. Then she seems to be afraid of hurting Susie.

'PUSH!!! push your hand into my cunt!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....fuck me, fuck me...fuck me like a slut!!!'

And with that, the sub pushes hard and her whole hand pushes through the ring of muscle and into Susies slutty hole.

Susie feels her eyes roll into the back of her head in ecstasy. This is what Susie craves. This feeling of fullness. This feeling of sluttiness. This feeling of being wide open for all to see. This feeling of being used. Slowly the hand starts moving back and forth and twisting from side to side. She feels the hand open and the feeling of fingers wiggling inside of her. She can hear heaving breathing as people around her are watching.

Then she feels someone grab her hair. It's her Master. 'Take it my slut. Take it all. Do you know how many people are watching you being fisted by another women? Do you know how many people are watching my slut beg for more? What do you want slut? Do you want her to stop?'

And with that comment, the hand is pulled out of her cunt with a plopping sound. 'Nooooooooooo.' Susie whimpers and starts begging......'please please please'....training off into a moan. Twisting in her ropes, spreading her legs further apart.

'What does my slut want?', he whispers in her ear.

'Fucked...to be fucked. To be fisted, to be fisted hard....,' she says in a ramble.

'Louder,' he demands.

'FUCK ME!!! RAM YOUR HAND INSIDE OF ME AND FUCK THIS SLUT!!!'...she screams.

And with that the hand is rammed back into her pussy!!! 'YESSSSS!!!' she screams again.

The hand pounds her pussy. If Susie wasn't tied to the table, she would have been pounded right off the end. Fist hitting the back of her cunt, filling her deeply. Susie squeezed the hand trying not to let it leave this time. Then she feels a tongue on her clit. Sweet heaven....a tongue on her fat, juicy clit...stretched tight from the fist shoved deep in her snatch.

And with that she begs her Master to let her cum. 'Please Master, can your slut come for you, Sir?'....she begs, trying to hold onto the cum until he gives her permission. Then he does so. 'Yes, cum for me slut. Cum for your Master.'

Her whole body rocks as she has a deep, deep orgasm around the hand inside of her. The hand fucks her some more and her orgasm doesn't want to stop. But, it does so...leaving her drained.

Once she's done, people come forward and untie her from the table. She's then wrapped in a blanket and hugged by the women there. It takes her awhile before she can even attempt to walk. But, she does so and goes upstairs to rest until her Master decides to use her again.