Susi's Boyfriend

Story Info
Family matters.
850 words
3.47
57.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dm47
dm47
3 Followers

"Oh Uncle, wait 'til I tell you what happened last night."

Susi was smiling and her eyes sparkled. She took her uncles hands and started swaying her body in front of him, giggling peevishly. He looked down at her flexing hips and thighs and his cock throbbed.

"Do you remember teaching me that not all the boys would like to clean me when they were done." She smiled then giggled. Her uncle nodded, remembering how shocked she had been the first time he had done it to her.

"Well, this one did." She spouted with glee. He smiled softly at the darling girl, suddenly feeling a little old. She was 19 now and would be moving on soon, he thought sadly.

"That's great Susi, I'll bet you were surprised."

"I'll say," she gushed, "there was just a big wet spot on the front of my panties when I got home."

Her uncle watched his darling girl bounce with excitement and sighed. He thought back to the time 6 months or so after she had turned 18 and came to him in tears. Her first boyfriend had put her down because she was such a prude. "I'm not a prude." Susi had cried to her uncle and wept as she explained to him that her boyfriend had said she was still a baby and that she needed to grow up. The boy had wanted her to suck his dick.

"Oh uncle," she had sobbed, "I don't even know what a boys 'thingy' looks like." His thoughts had drifted to the girl's family life. She had never been able to talk to her mother about anything related to sex, she had confessed. Ah yes, he had thought. Her mother was his sister and he could well understand why Susi had been left in the dark about sexual activity; her mother was a prude.

When her uncle had offered to teach the darling girl about being with a boy she had been hesitant. "You mean show me about...things, not just tell me about them?" she had asked, looking at him sideways.

"Well, yes, a few private lessons would probably be all you would need," he explained shrewdly, "but we would want to keep the lessons to ourselves." He had confided, knowing his sister would, at least, want to run him out of the country if she found out.

"But uncle, y...you're so old, what if, I mean, what if you were to, um, have a heart attack or something." She had stammered.

"I'm not that old, Susi." He had blurted, hoping that was the case. "Besides, how else are you going to learn? I'll just bet that boy didn't know either. I'll bet he had hoped you knew how to give him what he wanted."

He remembered the anxiety he'd felt hoping to convince the girl to take his naughty lessons.

She had thought about that for a moment then her face had brightened. "You mean he was embarrassed and that's why he got mad at me?"

Almost, uncle had thought, I've almost persuaded her. "That's exactly what I mean, Susi. And after I've showed you how things are done, you can get mad at him and call him a baby." He remarked slyly, pushing the girl a bit harder.

"Oh, I wouldn't want to do that uncle. That was a really mean thing for him to say." The girl almost whispered.

"Err...Yes, of course Susi. That is very true," he had said quietly, backing off a little, he was so close, "it sounds to me like you have become a very grown up young woman." The darling girl had beamed with pride, sniffed a little and wiped away some of her tears. "So Susi, we could start this afternoon and..." His mind drifted back to the present and he heard her gushing happily.

"And nothing leaked out of my mouth either. It was...it was...well just perfect, no mess or anything. And we're going out again tonight." Her uncle almost burst out laughing as he recalled how much cum had gushed out of her mouth the first few times. Her cheeks and chin had looked like she was still a toddler with a runny nose.

His heart panged but he said. "Well, Susi that's wonderful. I'll bet he was happy too."

"Oh yes, he was. He said he couldn't believe what I could do with my mouth." Her uncle remembered fondly how well she had learned. This new boy seemed to like it too.

Her uncle looked at her somewhat desperately and said. "Well, why don't we celebrate with another practice session?"

"Oh Uncle, that would be great." Gushed Susi and she took him by the hand and led him up to her bedroom.

"I was able to take his whole cock down my throat with no problem. He isn't as big as you, of course, he's still just a boy, but I was so proud of myself. And after he came I cleaned his balls and everything, just like you told..." She talked about her date all the way up the stairs.

dm47
dm47
3 Followers