Suspended in Dusk

Story Info
She surrenders to him.
831 words
3.68
27.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hour of dusk has arrived at last. The sun’s last golden rays spills silently into the shadowy realm of inky darkness. A cool October breeze fills the bedroom, blowing open the heavy burgundy drapes, moving shadow and light .The smell of the first fires of autumn clings to the breeze, like a cold reminder of all that is coming to an end.

I stand bathed in candlelight watching the silhouette as it dances across the room. I let out a gentle sigh. Reluctantly I pull my self away from the big picture window and the scenes of summer last little death. I slowly walk over to the bottle of red wine, that I have chilled beside my bed and I pour another glass. The growing anticipation wields up and spilling over my skin, like a lover’s warm caress.

My mind is hopeless adrift in thoughts of him, my dark lover. The man I know only in dreams and shadow. A cool breeze washes over the room, and the lights blow out. And I shiver as I stand in near darkness. Only a single candle is left burning.

I smiles grows on my lips, as a pale hand reaches out to touch my shoulder. It is my love, my obsession, my Kyle. I only catch a glimpse, of his lovely emerald eyes, and soft ivory skin. But I know it is he. No one can touch me so tenderly and make my heart ache with such desire.

I turn around so that I may look at him. He is smiling softly at me. His eyes glowing giving only a hint of what he is or could be. He is wearing black silk tonight, it’s so hard to see were his shirt ends and the smoothness of his hair begins. He looks so beautiful tonight in his supple leather pants. I want to run to him, to run my hands down the length of his body. I want just to surrender myself to him and all of his desires.

Just looking at him, make my knees grow weak and heart beat fast. He steps closer to me now. Cupping my face in his hands. Slowly he begins kissing my mouth, suckling the bottom lip, his figures tracing the softest parts of my neck. The faintest of moans escapes my lips. I stare into his eyes and become lost.

I watch him, as his hands slid my gown down my shoulder. His figures lightly caress the tops of my breast, as his tongue slides down my throat. In one erotic move I am standing before him nude, and wanting. His mouth and tongue circling that secret place between my shoulder and neck. Then I feel it, the sweet pain of his bite.

I watch as he drinks from me. His green eyes are focusing on me, and my pleasure. His bloodlust is building. He lets a slight moan. And then gently he pulls away, his lips stained scarlet red, from the gift I give him. And with his eyes and mouth he smiles sweetly at me. The gesture is a silent thank you.

I try to speak to him. But Kyle never says a word. Silence is our conversation. Kyle grabs a hold of me. And leads me to my four post iron bed. Laying my down of the soft velvet coverlet, he kneels besides my body. His hands draw the out lines of my curves and flesh.

His hair is covering his face like a silk curtain. I do not know what he is about to do. But I suddenly feel him naked beside me. My hands feel the call of his body. The need to touch him becomes over whelming and I roll on top of him. Suckling on his chest.

Kyle smiles at me. I feel his hands on my flesh as I am sliding down his stomach, kissing him very slowly working myself down. My tongue traces every inch of soft ivory flesh. My mouth finds him. But his is not filled with desire just yet. I look up at his face for the briefest of moments. Then I draw all of him into my mouth. He lets out a gasp as his passion rises. Slowly he is filled with lustful desires, as my mouth works him encircling the tip of his cock licking, and sucking teasing and tasting.

In one fluid he has pulled me up to the position lying on his chest. He is biting my breast, as his figure finds the wetness between my thighs ready for him. I feel him inside of me. Working those secret places only he know. Then in a sharp moment of pain, I feel him inside of my ever wanting hole. My body tightens around his cock. Faster and faster he pushes himself in and out until I am screaming. The world begins to melts away until nothing is left but the sent of his skin and my rapid breathing.