Suspended in Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God," he said as his shoulders hit the back of the chair and he pulled against the chains on his wrists causing his strong biceps to bulge.

Quickly she took him out of her mouth and started jerking him off with one hand and gently shoving his balls to the nails with the other. She looked into his eyes as he lurched forward and a huge stream of his lip smacking cum shot out all over her face. She sprayed his coveted juices all over her own face and tits as she stroked him through his long awaited release.

He laid his head back and let out a huge sigh of relief. She unchained his feet and hands before moving back between his legs and carefully lifting his spent balls to retrieve the bed of nails.

"OOoooo," he breathlessly let out and flinched as she touched his unloaded balls and released them from their torment.

She climbed back up onto him and straddled him and pretty much collapsed on his chest, her head resting in the crook of his neck. Her hard, labored breathing in his ear, the wet feeling of his cum transfer from her face to his shoulder.

He reached his big hands up and gathered her hair behind her head and moved her face to him. He stuck his tongue out and gave one slow, long lick up her face licking some of his cum off her before sticking his cum covered tongue in her mouth almost reaching her tonsils. It was the hottest thing anyone had ever done to her.

Spent, they collapsed into each other and fell asleep in the chair sitting up.

The next morning she woke, glowing, naked and safe in his bed snuggled up next to him as close as she could possibly get to him. To this day she would have no idea if he woke in the night and carried her to bed or if they both woke and went there together, if it wasn't for the video of their encounter that he secretly made and showed her the next day when she least expected it.

12