Suspense in a Hammock

Story Info
Mail order harness made eating even better.
1.7k words
4.42
29.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
153 Followers

We'd seen it advertised in the porn magazines we liked to read together, so I sent away for one. It was a sort of harness that you hung from the ceiling, so that Joanne would be suspended in it with her knees up and her thighs spread and her cunt wide open ready for anything I might decide to do to her.

I fixed a good strong hook in the ceiling and hung a multiple pulley from the hook. Instead of attaching the harness to the hook like it said in the instructions, I hung the rope over the pulley so that I could raise it and lower it.

While I prepared the gadget, Joanne prepared herself. By the time I was ready---and I do mean ready, because picturing what she was going to be like hanging from the ceiling had me horny as a toad before I was through---Joanne had showered and fixed up her hair and made up her face like a first rate whore and applied our favorite perfume all over her body so that every inch of her smelt good enough to eat. Which was alright with me, because I intended to do some rather special eating.

I lowered the harness down to the floor, ready to show Joanne how to sit in it. She was stark naked, of course, her aureoles painted red and her nipples squeezed tightly with silver nipple clips. We'd already had fun the week before, shaving her whole genital area naked as a baby's ass, so that every detail showed clearly. This night she must have been masturbating in the shower because everything was protruding, panting for attention. The slit at the base of her mound was parted so that her clitoris poked invitingly out. Her cunt lips were swollen and hanging out of her pussy. As she stood over me where I sat on the floor beside the harness, with her thighs apart and her twat just inches from my face, it was all I could do to resist pressing my mouth to that inviting flower.

I showed Joanne how to put her feet in the stirrups and her hands in the wrist restraints, and fastened the harness round her, pausing for a while to slide my hands over her nakedness and hold her hard breasts and squeeze her nipples between my fingers. When she was comfortable, I hauled on the rope and raised her till her head nearly reached the ceiling. I'd been looking forward to the sight of her opened up, helpless, ready for whatever pleasures I might have in mind. But I wasn't prepared for just how effectively this harness displayed her.

Her arms were up above her head, raising her breasts and thrusting them out so that the red painted aureoles pouted out with the silver clipped nipples at their tips. Her knees were raised almost up to the level of her breasts and spread wide apart. The snowy cheeks of her ass were the lowest part of her, pulled apart so that the entrance to her anus was a deep crater and her vulva seemed to bulge and hang down from between her thighs. And in the center of all this display of Joanne's most intimate parts was a cunt that had never been stretched so wide, the outer lips open and the inner lips pouting inside the wide open vulva.

Joanne was rotating slowly in the sling. I held her still, and lowered her so that her crotch was on a level with my face. I could look right up inside and see the tender lining of her vagina. All I wanted to do was press my face into that delectable crotch and thrust my mouth as far inside that soft warm pussy as it would go. But my own crotch was demanding attention. My swollen cock was still painfully confined inside my Y-fronts. I stood back a few paces from Joanne so that she could watch me.

"Look at this, Joanne," I said. "This is what you do to me." And I hauled out a prick that was so hard and bloated that it surprised even me. The tension was so great I had to take hold of it and masturbate a few times, wishing I could let myself cum there and then, but at the same time knowing I wanted to save this gigantic erection for Joanne. And the gigantic load of sperm that must be building inside, because Joanne loved to feel it spurting up inside her. "It feels as if it's filling my whole belly with boiling cum," she'd say.

"Take a good look at this," I said, stroking my cock and spreading pre-cum juice around the knob. "You've never seen it as big as this. In a little while it's going to be further up inside your cunt than anything's ever been before. But I've got some exploring to do first."

I let go of my prick, and put my hands beneath Joanne to hold her cheeks and pull that open mouth to my own. It was salivating already, the cunt juice running down and wetting my hands. Her clitoris was usually so small that it stayed hidden inside its hood. But now it was like a tiny nipple peeping out of her wide open slit. I ran my tongue up the slit and pressed it against her clit, rubbing the little button till Joanne gasped and I could feel her thighs trying to open and close. I sucked her clit into my mouth and rubbed it with my tongue, keeping my lips tightly round it so that the suction made it swell. Joanne was moaning, and I wanted to keep sucking until I made her cum. But I wanted even more to drink the nectar from that luscious flower.

I pressed my mouth to her open hole, forcing my way inside, probing with my tongue and tasting the soft heat of the mysteries inside. Joanne screamed. "You're fucking me, you're fucking me with your tongue, every movement sets my cunt on fire."

I pulled away to take a breath. "Don't stop!" Joanna screamed. "Keep on fucking me. It's the most wonderful fuck I've ever had. Put your tongue back in. Push it right up inside. Get up as far inside me as you can. Oh, that's just heaven, keep going. Keep going. Press harder. Push it up farther. Wiggle it around. Explore me, explore my cunt. I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Don't stop............."

I explored as far up inside Joanna as I could reach, squeezing her ass cheeks and pressing her cunt into my face as hard as I could. One finger found its way between her cheeks and slid easily inside her stretched anus, feeling the spasms of her orgasm in the contractions of her anal muscles. I was practically cumming myself. I didn't know how long I could hold back, but when I exploded I wanted it to be far up inside Joanne. I took the rope and lowered her until she was near the floor. Joanne's eyes were fastened on my chopper, which was so engorged the knob was bright red and shiny smooth, the rim projecting from the stiff hard shaft like the rim of a mushroom. She'll feel this reaming her out, I thought, as I shed my shirt.

Then I lay on the floor, positioning myself beneath Joanne, and gently let out the rope till the lowest part of her touched the tip of my prick. A little lower, and her open cunt was enclosing the knob. Lower still, and I could watch the shaft of my prick disappearing inside her body. The entrance to her cunt was stretched wide open, but her vagina had contracted after her orgasm. Even Joanne, well reamed out as she had been over the past year, felt tight round the shaft I was injecting into her. I could feel her vaginal muscles twitching as I penetrated further, and just for fun I hauled on the rope a little to pull her up to make my mushroom rim scrape against the walls of her cunt. Then I let her down again a few inches with a run.

Joanne cried out. "God, what are you pushing into me? You're going to burst me open! My belly feels so full it's like being pregnant."

I pressed my thumb against her clitoris, and she gave a little shriek. While I massaged her clit I reached under her and found her anus. My finger slid in easily, right in, and I diddled her front and back at the same time till the movements of her thighs told me she wasn't far off cumming. I wasn't far off myself, but there was one other experience I wanted to try before it was all over. I lowered Joanne till my cock was all the way inside her, and her cunt lips were resting on my thighs. Then I gently pushed her so that she began to rotate. My cock was still stiff as a rod, so she remained impaled on me like a wheel on a shaft. I pushed her harder, and she began to revolve faster, giving me alternate views of her smooth pink cheeks and her wide spread crotch enclosing every inch of my rigid pole.

Joanne was moaning and gasping, and I could feel the cum building up inside me. There didn't seem to be any risk of Joanne's cunt spinning off my rod, so I pushed her faster. The sensation was incredible, quite unlike ordinary fucking. I missed the friction of pumping in and out, but the stimulation was continuous, and there was no effort involved. It was like being masturbated, only a thousand times more intense. Joanne was shouting. "I'm going to cum, I can't bear it, it's fantastic! You must be right up inside my belly. Cum with me. Let me feel you. Pump me full, fill my belly with sperm. Fill me. Fill me!"

I filled her. I felt as if my whole being was flowing out of me and into her. I didn't have to thrust, I just lay back and the rotating friction masturbated me. With the first spurt of ejaculation, Joanne yelled. I spurted and spurted, and with every spurt Joanne yelled again, and I could feel the contractions of her cunt squeezing my cock and draining the last drop of sperm out of me.

After it was over, I lay where I was, and Joanne gently revolved above me. Neither of us spoke, indeed I think we must have slept for a while. And still Joanne remained impaled on my shaft. It was a long time before my flaccid prick finally slipped out of her ever open cunt.

shambles
shambles
153 Followers