Suspicion Ch. 02: Alternate

Story Info
Husband plans to deal with wife's infidelity, destroy lover.
6.2k words
137.1k
69

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I read Whiteone_Redone's story "Suspicions", I was unhappy at the way that life turned out hunky-dory for everyone except the husband, Paul. W_R graciously invited others to complete the story with different endings, if they wanted to. This is my ending, in which Paul is not quite so dogmatic about Kathy's situation and believes that she is more emotionally confused than committed to Karl Gerring, her old high-school boyfriend. This story begins after he receives Kathy's letter in which she expresses her desire to remain married to him. My Paul takes matters in hand.

I would suggest that you read "Suspicions" Chapter 1, and Chapter 2, up to Kathy's letter, although I think that if you don't, you will get a good idea of the original story as you read my story in any case. I have eliminated at least one character from W_R's version, the housekeeper, from my story for simplicity. Plus, if Paul wasn't boffing her, there was no real need to keep her. The entire story is complete with 9 parts, made up of 15 Chapters, starting with Ch. 2, Alternative.

Chapter 2. Alternative

I read Kathy's letter telling me that she still wanted to be my wife, except that she loved Karl as well. She wanted me to stop the divorce proceedings, and reconcile. Of course, there was this small detail: she made it clear that not only was she still in love with her old flame, but that she would continue to find ways to be with him. In other words, she wanted me to accept being cuckolded.

I thought about it long and hard for a couple of days. It's easy for some outsider to suggest that the only appropriate response to a spouse's affair is to completely sever relations with the offending party, but years of a happy marriage, with all of the emotional ties, children, family and friends, as well as the mutual obligations, shouldn't be thrown away without some serious consideration. That Kathy seemed desperate to stay married, and insisted that she truly loved me added weight to my consideration. She seemed to be a very emotionally confused and conflicted person.

Then there was the question of my own happiness: did I want to give up what had been, until recently, a very happy marriage, or if possible reclaim it. Did I want to grow old, alone and bitter? Could I count on finding a new love to replace the old? Regardless, I had to make a decision and act, because the way things had been going, I would just push Kathy into Karl's arms permanently.

The final factor in favor of my finding a means of reconciling with Kathy was a session that I had with a certified marriage counselor named Bill Wattler. I described the situation to him and he explained what he perceived had happened to Kathy. He also told that in his opinion, the circumstances were so unusual, that if the old emotional bonds between Kathy and Karl were broken, that it would be very unlikely that she would ever stray again. He saw her dalliance as an aberration — one of those classic 'one time' situations. He also told me that if I could persuade her to start marriage counseling sessions, that he thought he could help her understand the 'why' of her infatuation, and to see that her real, solid bond remained with me and our family.

At the end of two days of thinking and researching, I had developed "The Plan", as I thought of it — in quotation marks and capital letters.

The Plan included knocking Karl out of the picture by destroying the emotional ties that he and Kathy had developed as teenagers. It included destroying his business, and very likely driving him out of the area. It would very likely cost my wife her job and her reputation as a business person. Too bad. And, at the end of it all, if I wasn't satisfied then, I could still toss her out on her ear.

Best of all, executed correctly, no one would see my finger prints on the outcome. I was a patient man, and I expected The Plan to come to fruition over a period of two to three months. Maybe as long as four months. Time to savor the situation, no need to rush. I would, from now on, control the scenario.

An immediate goal was to buy myself the time that I needed. Keep Kathy as emotionally close and tied to me and our children as I could, and let her juvenile fantasy about Karl play itself out.

I was going to use Kathy's love for me to sandbag her, so I needed to convince her of my desire to reconcile. It was Friday afternoon. That afternoon and the following weekend would be the crucial first step to for my scheme to be successful.

"Kathy Matthews," she answered the phone.

"It's me, Kathy. Paul." I replied, in a flat sort of tone.

"Oh Paul! You don't need to tell me who it is, silly, I recognized your voice. I hoped you would call." came her excited voice.

"Kathy, I read your letter, and I think that we need to talk about what you said, and see if we can work out a way for us to stay together. I know Jason and Christi need both a loving father and mother, and frankly, I miss you terribly. I love you too, more than you can know or understand." I got through my little speech without sounding sarcastic, indeed sounding surprisingly sincere. "Could you come over to the house and see me?"

"Of course, Paul. When?" she asked, breathlessly.

"This afternoon, if you could. I could get us some lunch to eat here. I know its short notice..." I teased her to see how much she really wanted this meeting.

"Oh, this afternoon would be great!" Kathy sounded so hopeful.

"This could take awhile. Can you take the whole afternoon off?" I asked, the spider to the fly.

"No problem at all. When should I get there?" she sounded excited as she grabbed the bait.

"Whenever you take off for lunch. And please, this is between us for now — not even Evelyn and Todd, or your secretary. You know." I added. The implication was also that this wasn't for Karl's information, either.

I assume that if she had anything planned with Karl that evening, she cancelled it.

Matthew's House — 12:15 PM

It was a little past noon when Kathy walked back through the door to our house, and back into my life. My acting skills had to be top notch.

I greeted her at the door, and to her surprise, took her into my arms. Our kiss was passionate, her lips soft and moist and warm against mine, and when I used my tongue to touch her lips, lightly caressing them, her mouth opened, and we shared a deeper kiss that, despite our difficulties, still shook me to my soul, and caused an almost instant erection. When Kathy pulled her head back and looked up at me, she had a huge smile on her face.

"Oh, Paul. That was breathtaking. I've missed kissing you so much! Among other things, I might add." she laughed as she spoke. Her hand moved lightly over the front of my slacks, outlining my rather stiff equipment.

I had picked up a light Greek take-out lunch, a meal to Kathy's taste , with a Greek salad, lemon chicken, spanakopita, and baklava. To make the lunch complete, I had also purchased a bottle of white retsina wine.

We talked a bit as we ate, but nothing serious. Work, the kids. It was an unspoken understanding that we would get to more serious issues after lunch.

We each had a glass of retsina. Retsina is wonderful, it has this strong , almost overwhelming, pine resin flavor, albeit it is something of an acquired taste. It also concealed the fact that I had 'flavored' Kathy's wine with a touch of Ecstasy, not much, not as if I was trying to rape her, I didn't need to. Just enough to make her very receptive to sex. I had stocked up on Viagra as well, and had taken one right before she arrived, to give it time to take effect. I didn't want my tool to fail me today, even if I was having a tough time feeling sexy towards my errant wife.

To be honest, even looking back, I don't think that it would have been too difficult that day to convince Kathy to have sex with me. She had never said anything to indicate that Karl had any particular sexual prowess, her attachment to him was basically emotional, not sexual. Both a good and bad thing. Kathy wasn't some sort of slut betraying me for short-term sexual satisfaction; but it put our relationship into a precarious position, that she had an long-term emotional attachment to this man.

With the 'E' in her system, when I suggested that we had a couple of hours before the children would get home, and that she and I hadn't had sex for a very long time, she was ready to roll. In fact, I suspect that her plan had always been to use sex that day to 'prove' that she still loved me. Regardless, it was a race to the bedroom.

I had also prepared myself. I had read up on sexual techniques, as well as acquiring a few 'toys' that I felt might be useful — not just for the pleasure of the day, but to advance The Plan. I was going to make Kathy a very sexually contented woman, and notch up the level of excitement that she expected from our sexual relationship.

There was a certain rushed atmosphere to our sex that day. Kathy had the desire to demonstrate her love to me, with the added impetus of the drug that I'd fed her; I had been too long without her carnal favors, and wanted to get my design for the future underway.

We practically ripped each other's clothes off, and pulled the coverings off the bed. We were mouth-to-mouth, kissing each other with a desperate need until we laid ourselves on the bed.

At that point, I began to stroke and caress Kathy, knowing that her skin would be even more sensitive than normal, while I began to lick and suckle her breasts and nipples. When her nipples became aroused and extended, Kathy loved for me to get just a little rough, using my lips and tongue to squeeze and pull them. She could feel my teeth as well, which didn't bite her, but I always thought that the danger factor — 'they could' hurt her — added to her pleasure.

At the same time, I was reaching down and stroking between her legs, on the inner thigh, down to the inner curve of her ass, and then softly running my fingers through the soft down of her outer lips. I gradually moved my fingers closer, until they were touching just the opening of the lips, and as my fingers moved in closer, I could feel the moist heat of her sex.

By this time, Kathy was already moaning and lying back with her eyes closed, to better feel my hands, mouth and fingers again exploring her body, renewing my long acquaintance with her secret places, the places that would give her the sensual pleasures that characterized our making 'love.' Alas, she didn't understand that today, for the first time in our marriage, I wasn't making love to her, I was using sex to ensnare and deceive her.

She reacted with a groan of disappointment when I pulled my hand away from her sexual center, but it was only so that I could add a scented, warming, oil, to my fingers to smooth any rough skin that might contact her sensitive nether regions. Then came the sigh of pleasure as my fingers returned, this time to enter between the lips, and caress her clitoris — the nerve of pleasure, a woman's 'penis', the sensitivity compressed into a small, narrow appendage. After several gentle strokes up and down on her now swelling clitoris, I would alternate, using my fingers to tease the opening of her vagina, gradually putting them in deeper, exploring, touching. Then back to the outside to keep her clitoris sensitized, expectant, desirous.

I finally pulled my mouth from her breasts, and kissed her skin, lightly, as I moved down between her legs. Then my tongue began to move on her clitoris, Kathy moaned again, clearly entering that special kingdom of women, when their bodies' senses overwhelm their reason.

One often reads about men rapidly flicking their tongues, sucking and using their teeth on a woman's clitoris, but Kathy really loved me to use slow, firm movements of my tongue, sometimes towards the top of the nerve, other times at the nub just above the vaginal entrance.

To that I added my finger, placing it into her vagina, my hand turned palm up, so that I could massage that rough flower that reveals itself in a woman's vagina when she is sexually aroused; the 'G' spot. I moved my finger around, sometimes lightly circling her cervix opening, but then returning to her 'G' spot, and firmly massaging it. She clearly liked what I was doing.

With my other hand, I was actually still squeezing her breast, and rolling her erect nipple between my fingers, while completing her with my mouth.

I could feel her vaginal muscles twitching, and Kathy was no longer merely moaning, but calling to me,

"Oh, god. Oh god, Paul, oh I love you Paul. Oh my god, Paul, don't stop."

I knew that she was close when her hands started involuntarily fluttering and moving, then trying to grab the sheets on the bed.

When her first orgasm struck, my finger was almost trapped, her vaginal muscles had contracted so hard. I actually stopped moving my tongue, but used it to put pressure on her clitoris, while the tip of my finger continued to slowly move and press on her 'G' spot. Her legs were flailing, until she got her feet flat on the bed, and her entire lower body lifted off the mattress, her back arched, only her shoulders and feet still on the bed. I moved my head and hand with her as she rose.

She was still in spasms inside, even when her body relaxed, with my finger still ensconced in her vagina, as she collapsed on her side, I rolled her over on to her stomach. Her clitoris would be too sensitive for a little while, so for the first time in our marriage, I put my face down between her cheeks, and used my tongue to lick and caress her anus. To be honest, although I loved using my tongue on my wife's pussy, I wasn't enthralled with the notion of using my tongue on her anus. But, as it turned out, it really wasn't so bad. And did it ever achieve my intentions. She went wild again!

"Ah, oh, oh no, don't stop, oh please, god, oh my god!"

I used my tongue as if it were a probe, pushing, moving, letting her feel it enter her, if only for a fraction of an inch, while again stroking her 'G' spot with my fingers, until her second major orgasm had passed. She rolled onto her side, holding herself, continuing to orgasm, even without my ministrations. I went into the adjacent master bathroom, took a quick pee and wiped my face off with a damp cloth, returned to the bed, and she was actually still lying there twitching!

Now, came the next phase, as I grabbed her legs and pulled her ass over to the side of the bed. Our mattress set was tall enough that I could stand at the side of the bed and enter my wife's sex, and the standing position gave me an extraordinary amount of control. She still had her eyes closed, and was still breathing hard, when I pulled her legs up, put her feet over my shoulders, and slid my rock hard penis (hey, by this time I was REALLY turned on myself, too,) into her hypersensitive vagina, and began to stroke in and out. Kathy had her eyes closed, and she was breathing, panting really, hard and fast almost immediately, clearly close to another orgasm.

This was when I reached down and picked up one of the toys that I had purchased, a soft plastic, realistic dildo (just a normal size one, around the same as me,) with an adjustable speed vibrator. As I said, we had never used any toys like this before, so it would be another surprise for my wife — as well as getting her used to the idea of including other sex aids, which was part of The Plan.

I covered the first two or three inches of the toy with some of the scented, warming lube I had used on my hand earlier, and turned the vibrator on to a low speed. Then, as I continued to stroke in and out of her vagina, I spread her legs apart and moved the vibrator/dildo down from the front into the slot between her labia, and began to us it to stimulate her clitoris. With my remaining hand, I reached up, took her nipple between my two fingers, and began pinching and rolling it in a pulsing fashion, slightly harder than I had ever done before.

Her response was worth a million dollars to me. She began making animal noises, groans and moans, getting louder and more intense. She tried to get words out, but couldn't. She began to have either a series of orgasms, or a more or less continuous orgasm, I don't know which. But what a feeling of power when I climaxed myself and shot my semen into her pulsing vagina; she felt it, screamed, orgasmed again, and then... she fainted!

Good lord, I was shocked. I'd heard about that happening, but I never thought that it would be something that I would see, much less cause. Personally, I think that it was her hyperventilation during that last series of orgasms that caused her to pass out.

Well, I thought to myself, you wanted to shake her world, and by golly, if that didn't do it, nothing would. It would be something of an understatement to say that I was pleased by my performance — both sexually and emotionally. I had a passing thought that maybe if I had checked out a few sex manuals and watched a few instructional sex videos before this, maybe Kathy would have never strayed. Too bad, though, that was water under the bridge.

First, I checked her out to make sure she was OK. She seemed fine; she was breathing, her heart beating. Then I lifted her back onto her side of the bed, and put a pillow under her head, and covered her with the sheet, before turning and going back into the bathroom. By this time, I really needed to piss again. After draining about a quart out of my bladder, I realized I was completely parched. I filled a glass with water and drank it all. It occurred to me that Kathy might need something as well, so I refilled the glass, and walked back into the bedroom carrying it.

She had re-entered the land of the living by the time I returned. She was lying under the sheet, looking at me and smiling, but incongruous tears were dripping down her cheeks. I handed her the glass of water, and she sat up a little, and drank. When she finished, I took the glass back and put it on the bedside table. Kathy lay back down again.

"Paul, you've made me so happy. I've never experienced such intense pleasure before in my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you, my love." Kathy said, smiling, with that particularly languid post-coital look on her face, taking my hand in hers, holding it and kissing it.

"Then why are you crying, sweetest?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry, its just that I'm so overwhelmed." she answered, reaching out and putting her arms around me as I sat on the edge of the bed. "As wonderful as making love with you has been in the past, this was the best ever for me. And it made me so happy that I can't help crying." The tears started again.

"Paul? Promise me that you'll never leave me." came a quiet, pleading request.

"I won't leave you, my love." I replied, but we both knew that it was not I who had 'left' our marriage.

"I'm sorry," came Kathy's voice, " I know that we need to talk, but I'm so exhausted, could I take a little nap?"

"Of course, my love, there are a couple of hours before the children will be home. Let me pull the blackout shades, and I'll waken you in time for you to take a shower before dinner. OK?" I offered.

"That would be great." came the sleepy reply.

It seemed to me as if she had fallen to sleep before I could even get my pants back on. I left her to recover.

I didn't shower, I just put my clothes back on. When Kathy recovered, I wanted her to smell the odor of our sex on me the rest of the evening, just to remind her.

Step one in my plan: applying new glue between my wife and me, and our family.

Later in the afternoon, I woke her in time for her to shower and dress before the kids got home from soccer. I had arranged for Kathy's sister Evelyn to bring them home.

12