Suspicion Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At home, Kathy held on to me as I walked into the house, which by then I didn't really need, and made us a light lunch. She'd taken the day off from work, so she could take her time. After eating, she went upstairs with me, I took off most of my clothes, and lay down on the bed. Kathy took off everything except her panties and bra, and put on a light robe, and lay down with me, and just held me.

"Paul," she said in her most serious tone of voice, "Don't ever exclude me like that again. If anything serious happens to you...Oh,God, what if you'd been killed while I was..."

I pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. I didn't complete her sentence with what I had been thinking — "if I'd been killed while you were off fucking your lover." There's some fodder for thought, eh?

What I actually said was,

"I don't make a habit of letting old ladies ram me at warp speed, This was the first time in the 20 years that we've known each other that I've been hurt enough to go to the hospital. So figure, you don't have to worry about me for another 20 years!" trying to cheer Kathy up a bit.

I was glad Kathy was feeling guilty about being with Karl, doing whatever, when I needed her. It made a point that could never be communicated without experiencing it. But it was an awfully painful way for me to teach Kathy an object lesson.

Oh yes, the little old lady? She was driving a 1972 Buick, with real metal bumpers, weighing about 2 tons. My car was totaled, hers had a scratched bumper and a broken headlight. She was uninjured. Well, I was glad for that.

Kathy and I both went back to work the next day. My head still hurt for a couple days.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Not sure what kind of “man” can live with a cheating whore. Puzzling.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

After reading all of the chapters of this story up to now, I can just not fathom why this guy would have any reason to keep this stupid whore around. Maybe in the next chapter he will go scorched earth on this bitch.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

And get busy hiding assets

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Too good to quit but I wish it was one long story. Even accidents help the plan. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I LIKE INTRIGUE MYSTERY STORIES

And Loving Wives stories.

So this one is right down my alley.

It has me sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation

of the writer's clever and wonderfully complicated plot.

Paul in Oklahoma

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Smart Set Of Cheaters Wife tries to prove she is too smart to get caught cheating.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
Good Enough for the Goose... Stealing an accountant's wife can be dangerous.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
More Stories