Susuruss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macjay
Macjay
13 Followers

He drew aside the left leg of her knickers, opened her labia and found her clitoris, first with his fingers and then with his tongue while Kate enveloped his head under the rubber with one hand, while the other teased her nipples through the raincoat.

"Oh," she whimpered, "Please, don't stop! I'm coming real soon," and with a shuddering orgasm, she collapsed, holding on to his shoulders. He laid her down on the bed, as she giggled, "Please undress me and then if you don't have to go to sleep just yet, can we talk for a little while?"

With his arm around her she asked, "David, would you get my satin raincoat and your new one out of the closet and spread them across the bed"? "I'd like to feel them as I go to sleep. Mine reminds me of sex and yours reminds me of you. I've got one more question," but as she heard a faint but satisfied snore, she knew it would have to wait for tomorrow.

Macjay
Macjay
13 Followers
12