Suzanna and Adam Ch. 01

Story Info
A teacher/student relationship starts.
1.4k words
3.44
15.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanna woke up to the alarm ringing on the table beside her queen sized bed. She turned 19 last Friday. Her father was a busy business man, a shipping company owner, who was always out of the country, and leaving the house alone for this girl. She got up from her bed, and stripped off her small night gown, and stared at her figure in the mirror. She was perfect. Hour-glass shaped body with a height of 5'7, she was skinny but she had perfect curves. B cup size breasts with dark green eyes and black hair which made her look like a goth angel. She felt some weight down at her vagina. She slowly touched her pussy lips. She realized she was wet and her pussy was now hurting from the weight. She entered the bathroom and turned the shower on letting the lukewarm water ru down her back, making her whole body relax. Then she took some gel from tube and massaged it all over her body, lingering at her breasts, taking more time to caress them.

She rubbed around the breasts, and slowly worked on them until her roaming fingers stopped at the nipples. She pinched them, hardening the already hardened nipples. She rubbed and squeezed the breasts more hardly and now clearly she was dripping between her legs. She turned off the shower, but no, she wasn't finished her bath yet. She hurriedly ran into her room and opened her closet door, taking out a box from one of the drawers. Inside the box were many dildos, in various shapes and sizes. She took out a dark blue dildo and ran back into the bathroom. She filled the bath tub with warm water and slowly stepped in to it laying down. Then in a second, she shoved the dildo in to her vagina, and a small gasp escaped her lips. She was impatient and hungry for the dildo.

She started to move the dildo inside her slowly at first and increased the speed. Countless moans escaped from her mouth at the pleasure of the movements of the dildo which was going in and out of her. She rested her head against the wall. Her moans were now becoming screams. It was good that her father was out of the house, or else he would have been scared thinking that she was suffering from an unknown disease. She was so close to cum, and after another minute she released a load of cum in to the water.

She sighed in relief. This was one of the days that it was hard for her. Her fantasies about her teacher were becoming impossible to ignore. She wanted so much to fuck him, he was that much gorgeous. Midnight black hair just like hers and warm brown eyes made her melt at the sight of him. It was wrong, so wrong for her to fantasize about her teacher, but she couldn't help it. He was 23 years old, with an athletic built body and a 5 foot 9 inches height. His deep sexy voice and gaze always made her impossible to look away. She could tell, by the looks he has given her, that he also liked her. But she wasn't sure. But she was so sure. that she was going to have sex with him someday even if he liked it or not.

She exited the bathroom and went to her closet again searching through the racks of clothes for something to wear. Finally she found a black mini dress which was a halter neck. She threw it on after drying herself with a towel, and applied light makeup. The she slipped on a pair of high heels and ran out of the house, grabbing her car keys from her purse. It was already eight o'clock, and the college has already started. She started her Aston Martin DB9, and sped off, not caring if a cop would notice it. After ten minutes she arrived at the college. She jumped out of the car, leaving it unlocked, and hurried towards the buildings.

It was 8.15 now, the lessons have already begun. It was not necessary to hurry up now, because she knew her secret crush will not give her detention. She slowly entered the classroom, making him stop in the middle of his lecture. Mr. Crawford, or more noticeably Adam, turned to face her.

"Good morning Ms.Harvard, it is nice of you to join us," he smirked. But Suzanna did not accepted his sarcasm. She held her head out proudly, and replied.

"Thank you Mr.Crawford. I think I would better be seated now, letting you continue your speech." His smirk widened now with impression about this girl. Usually, when he make comments like this, girls never reply. They either just red their faces, or look down at their feet saying nothing. But this girl, was not the same as them. She was never shy around hi. She had a great personality and a beauty which no girl would own. Sometimes, he has made wild thoughts about this girl and him, but when he remembers that it is illegal to do so, he quickly pushes away the thoughts out of his head, but he hardly gets rid of them. He wanted her, somehow, just the same way as she wanted him.

He watched her as she passed him and seated two rows behind.He also saw the other boys' hungry gaze on her as she walked by, which gave him jealous thoughts. They can talk free to her, look at her, make fantasies of her, even do sexual activities with her. But he couldn't. He was her teacher. He had to remain his position however.

The only good thing was that the girl didn't show any interest towards those boys. Yet.

He stared at her a moment before continuing his speech. But his eyes kept glancing at her. He loved the way her dark hair curled in a most unusual way around her face and a bang had fallen across one of her green eyes. The way her dress clung to her body showed the perfect shape of her curves, the way her breathing made her chest rise and fall made him want to touch her body. He put his hands behind his back and they turned to fists from the urge to touch her.

Suzanna noticed Adam's uncomfortableness. Her lips curved into a smirk. This made Adam stutter in his lecture. She leaned back on her chair, making her breasts come forward. She could almost see the sweat beads he had on his forehead. Adam realized that he could not go on the lecture. What she was doing distracted him. He gritted h teeth and quickly finished his lecture, asking the students to write an essay on the topic, until the remaining time passed.

After a few minutes he walked around the class to see the student's work. As he reached the seats in the row which Suzanna was sitting, he got nervous. He walked over to her desk and peered from above her head. Not at the work, but at the curves she was showing. She wasn't exactly showing, but he could see her breasts under her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra. He could see that her nipples are hard. Was it because of him? Did she have feelings for him? he thought.

Suzanna could feel him standing beside her. She felt that he was staring at her chest, not at her work. But she made no move to cover it. She wanted him to see it. She wanted him to see her. She saw the growing bulge from his pants. He was becoming hard. She wanted to take out his cock and massage it right now. But they were in a class. A public place. She could smell his intoxicating scent. She leaned close to smell it more. But she had this chance only for a few minutes. A girl called Adam for help in the essay. Fuck her. She thought. She was loosing the only time she had with him.

After the class was over, Suzanna stood up to leave. She waited patiently until all the students were gone, and started to walk out of the room.

"Suzanna?" He called her, by her first name. It made her heart tingle from an odd feeling.

"Yes,Mr. Crawford?" she asked looking into his warm brown eyes.

"Can you help me a bit with this work? If you aren't in a hurry of course," he said.

"Yes, of course sir," she replied with a smile.