Suzanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
385 Followers

She was awash with waves of pleasure, her world spun out of control. She released him from her mouth as her breath came in ragged gasps, but her hand didn't stop stroking.

After her body stopped shaking she turned around and lay on top of Richard. She was glad when he put his arms around her shoulders and pulled her down to him and began to kiss her. She could taste her own juices on his lips and imagined he could taste himself in her mouth. It was slow kiss, full of passion and meaning.

"That felt so good," his voice seemed full of calm, like the calm after the storm.

Suzanne smiled and looked down at him, "Yes it did."

She rolled off to the side and they lay there just whispering and caressing the other. Their hands roamed continuously over the other's body, never stopping. His fingers traced her eyes, nose and lips, like he was trying to memorize each detail of her face.

Slowly their touches become more teasing, and Suzanne smiled to herself as she felt his erection growing against her. Her hand stroked him to full hardness as his finger slipped in and out of her willing sex.

Somehow they had rolled off of the blanket and onto the sand, but neither seemed inclined to try to move back. Suzanne sat up and straddled his hips, her hand still stroking him.

"I want to feel you inside me," she whispered as she looked into his eyes.

"Yes, I want that too," he responded

She placed the tip of his cock against her opening and let herself be impaled on his fleshy spear. Her eyes closed as felt his length penetrate her wet tunnel. His hips began to rock back and forth.

Suzanne leaned forward and moved her hips with his. They moved together, his stiffness moving in and out of tight depths. She moved forward, putting her hands in the sand, her eyes locked onto his. The reflection of the setting moon reflected back from his eyes into hers.

Richard's hands cupped her breasts as she moved back forth in response to his thrusting. His fingers teased her taut nipples. There were no sounds, save those of their lovemaking. His touch was sent shivers through her body, the way he fondled and kneaded her breasts drove further and further into her sea of passion.

What had started off as slow and gentle was building. Their movements were more deliberate and had quickened. His hips rose from the sand as he drove his engorged cock deep inside of her. Her hips moved back and forth following his movements. She could feel her clit rubbing against his shaft as her hips moved back and forth.

As their pace quickened further she lay on top of him, only concerned with their pleasure. Her voice was quiet, her breath hot on his neck, "Fuck me, Richard. Oh, god, fuck me hard. I want to...." Her words were lost in her wanton thirst of lust.

His hands gripped the cheeks of her ass as moved harder and faster. The sounds of their bodies moving together broke the late night silence. Her fingers dug into his shoulders as her body seemed to vibrate.

"Oh, yes, oh, yes," Suzanne moaned as her body began to shake. She felt the burning as she began to climax and she felt her muscles gripping his cock.

He couldn't stop himself; he felt her clamp down on his cock, his cries of passion mixed with hers. She felt the warm wetness as he release his cum inside of her. Pulse after pulse shot into her. She road the crest of her climax, it seemed to never end.

As she lay on him, he smiled and caressed her cheek. His face had a warm smile, and she felt all aglow. He kissed her softly on the cheek and whispered, "Happy Valentines Day, Suzanne."

They wrapped themselves in the blanket and drifted off to sleep on the beach as the moon followed the sun's path beneath the horizon. It wasn't until the sky was grey that they woke in the pre-dawn hours and gathered their clothes and made their way to her bed.

Happy Valentines Day Suzanne, wherever you are.

D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
385 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Party Favor I can't resist the temptation of my best friend's husband.in Erotic Couplings
Innocent Before, Guilty After Innocents accused of adultery end up succumbing.in Romance
Elevator Valentine Janie meets Tom in an elevator on Valentine's Day.in Erotic Couplings
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hailey's Vacation She wins a dream vacation and meets a mysterious man.in Romance
More Stories