Suzanne Comes Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
455 Followers

His penis was nearly erect now, bobbing stiffly while he hovered over us on his knees. I swallowed hard.

I was just starting to wonder how this all would play out, what Jim would do to us, how he would take his likely final pleasure, when he rather abruptly abandoned Sharon and nestled down between my legs. I felt his tongue probing, penetrating, wiggling with intention. I closed my eyes.

My climax came suddenly. He had had me close for some time, the fact that Sharon had also been enjoying his attentions had been unexpectedly arousing to me.

I exhaled hard as he pushed his tongue up my channel, pressing his mouth onto me, knowing just how I like to be touched.

My hand gripped Sharon's as my hips began to shake, curling my groin into Jim's sweet bearded face.

I do not normally make much noise when coming, but I was aware of how violent my breathing was, unmistakable to Sharon.

My ass squeezed and I felt several waves of pleasure course over me, my legs stiff and quivering. One hand held by Sharon, my other on Jim's head, feeling his ministrations.

My breathing gradually showed back to normal while Jim gently sucked at my oozing notch. Sweet Jim.

With a final kiss to my labia, he slowly rose and spread Sharon's legs, nestling between them and began to lick her. He kept a hand on my nearest thigh - not sure if he had done this to Sharon while attending me, but he was underlining his continual awareness of me.

I don't know if it was the entire novelty of it all, the illicit nature of our unnatural threesome, the fact that it was someone other than her Rob, or whether she was just on the razor edge of arousal herself, but Sharon came hard and quickly. I had no idea of what it was like for Jim, didn't even get a good description from him afterward, what she tasted like, how he felt licking her, only that it was "fun." She ended very nosily pushing her hips into his face and turning her head from side to side.

She lay still for a bit, while Jim lingered at her quim. I gave her hand a squeeze.

After awhile Jim raised himself up. His penis was sticking out straight. He often gets hard again after pleasuring me, even if he has already climaxed himself. He always maintained that he would get aroused by getting me aroused.

His penis looked fine. Hard, straight, testicles all drawn up.

"Babe?" he asked softly. I knew his question without him saying it.

"Go ahead love, that's fine."

He hesitated. "You sure?"

I turned to Sharon. "Would you like him to take you?" My voice and expression were encouraging.

Her eyes got wide but she nodded yes.

Jim bent down over her for a kiss, and she ran her fingers over his erection. They kissed. He fondled her nipples, she his penis.

Then he mounted her. Sure and easy. A slow entry until he was deep inside. His body settled on top of her.

I inhaled deeply. I knew what it was like to have his penis slide inside me, how he would gently press his hips in-and-out, side-to-side. And this time it would be Sharon feeling this. I held my breath.

They kissed while he moved on top of her, slowly at first, then more energetically.

I don't know why, but the fact that they were kissing bothered me more than the fact that his penis was up her, feeling a new, unfamiliar vagina.

I couldn't, or at any rate didn't, stop any of this however.

He pulled out twice to kiss and nuzzle her groin-lips, something he often did with me, especially on a second time. He knew it drove me wild, the combination of regret upon his penis departing, then the extravagant and entirely different stimulation to my groin-lips and clitoris with his tongue, and then the exultation of a re-penetration, my crotch even more excited.

I could tell Sharon was close to climax on the final entry. Her hand gripped mine hard while I stroked her flanks, my man right there taking another woman.

Jim did long, slow, increasingly deep pushes, mashing his crotch into her mons at the top of each stroke.

Sharon's legs stiffened, I could feel her curl her hips into his.

She came again, little muffled sounds of pleasure escaping from her mouth while her legs spasmed.

Jim kept on, pushing hard. I cradled his ass with one hand. Of course I had never felt it from this angle before. While I often had my hands on his ass-cheeks when he took me, feeling their taut muscular clenchings, I had never seen them, or felt them in action from this perspective before. They looked animal, moving in their own primitive rhythm, an unnecessary reminder that his penis was thrusting inside someone else.

I was fascinated watching him take Sharon. His hips pushing hard. How her body shook and jiggled when he drove into her. Did my flesh shake like that? Sharon was much heavier than me, had a lot more fat on her body, so probably not, but I couldn't help but think my own body had to look at least somewhat similar when in the throes of a spirited fucking.

With a frantic push and grunt he clenched his ass and drove that first sperm-propelling thrust into her, followed by several increasingly less energetic pushes until he settled lifeless on top of her.

His body covered much less of Sharon that he would me. I let them rest, before hovering over them.

I kissed Jim's ass-cheeks and lower back, then Sharon's hips and flanks, finally Jim's neck.

They untangled after a longish rest. It was surprisingly sweet to witness. I was far less undone by it all after it was over than I had expected.

We gathered Sharon up, got her clothes on, including her bra for the ride home. It was in her purse, removed as I expected on the way over. I gave her a pad from my stash in the bathroom to line her underwear before she left, figuring she might want some help with sperm leakage on the drive home. I put on my bathrobe and escorted her to the door.

She turned to look at me.

"Thanks," I said simply. I meant it.

She nodded.

"Okay for you?" I was suddenly worried.

She smiled shyly, almost apologetically. "On more than one level, yes," then paused. "The other parts will need to sort out."

"But you enjoyed it?"

"Absolutely. I am still tingling. You got yourself a nice man there, Suzanne."

She abruptly hugged me. "We'll talk."

I closed the door behind her.

I peed and got back into bed with Jim.

"Just what you imagined?" I asked.

He smiled quietly.

"Yes and no. But fine." He looked at me. "Thanks babe."

We were both completely spent and fell asleep quickly.

Well, Sharon and I were in for some talk a couple days later, over at her place. It was a rainy school-day morning, her kitchen windows dotted with water drops, windy and cool outside.

She said she had a "good time." I knew from some follow-up questions that this was true, the way her eyes lit up when she talked about what it was like for my Jim to take her.

"His rump is so skinny. Not like Rob at all. But he moves it nice." Then her face got red.

And just about every time she got to saying something about a comparison between Jim and her Rob, her face would get uncomfortable and she would come up short.

"So, did he like it?" she asked me. "Did he enjoy himself? Say anything about me?"

Her expression was curious rather than anxious.

"He thinks you have a marvelous chest. That Rob is a lucky man to get to play with it." I was not making this up.

"He said he'd like to slide his penis up and down between your boobs someday."

Sharon smiled and then looked guilty.

"I like it when Rob is straddling me. He does that sometimes, his cock always feels so hard and excited while he slides it between my boobs. Makes me feel wanted, womanly."

This was far more reflective, and revealing, than usual for her.

During our talk, I was a little surprised to hear Sharon talk about how nice it was when Jim first put his "dick up my pussy."

I had never heard Sharon say "pussy" before, and I guess it took me a little aback.

I have never really liked any of those words. I hate the sound of "cunt" and refuse to use it, and even rebuked Jim the first time I heard him say it. He never has again. There's quite a few that just sound nasty - like "snatch" or "twat." On the other hand, a lot of other terms are too clinical, like "vagina" or "vulva."

And while I like the oblique ones a little better, they sound weird: your "groin," "crotch" - all of those. I don't mind "quim" but that is so Victorian, it sounds overly literary, archaic. I guess the best is when Anne Rice in her books says "he touched her sex" and you know exactly what she means.

Of course, my fastidiousness about labels made talk between Jim and I a little awkward when we were talking about intimacies. It turned out I ended up naming my "sex." I called her "Naomi." I really have no notion how that idea popped into my head.

As a teenager Jim, in the dim-witted way of boys who think they are clever, had named his own organ. "Sir Dick" he called it - so lame - probably with his buddies as provocateurs or co-conspirators. It got shortened to "Sir," so that was the playful term I used sometimes with him, which if I was careful, I could even use in public, maybe even with people around to hear it, without any weirdness.

"I'd like to meet Sir tonight," I might say, at a dinner out. Or "Is Sir up for some friendship later?" - stuff like that. It always brought an amused smile from Jim and was our little inside communication.

On his part he might say something like "be nice to see your friend Naomi tonight, maybe give her a kiss." And we would giggle together.

In any case, Sharon was talking about nice it was when Jim first entered her, how nice his dick-head felt when initially penetrating her "pussy." I was somehow very excited to hear this.

Jim checked in from time to time afterward. Wanted to know if Sharon was okay with our encounter, even angling in his own oblique way to see if we might be able to arrange for a repeat.

He surprised me one time in mid-May. Came in the front door from work, looked around to make sure the kids were out back, not within earshot, and looked at me intently.

"You been talking to Sharon?" His eyebrows arched.

"Well, of course." I laughed.

"About sex?"

"Sure."

"Rob told me the damnedest thing today." He peered at me.

"Said Sharon sucked his penis so completely last night that he shot in her mouth. Said that had never happened before. He was going to pull out but Sharon kept him in until he finished."

He paused. "She seemed to enjoy it."

" 'Course she saw you take me that way the other night too." He looked at me intently. "But did you say something? Urge her on? Rob was sure that this would never have happened without..."

"Some provocation?" I offered.

I smiled perhaps a bit smugly. "I imagine Rob didn't mind?"

Jim laughed. "Hell no. Hell no."

Several weeks went by, summer vacation for the kids coming, the daytime air heating up, more sunshine, less rain. Lust was in the air, at least for me.

I was trying to figure out if I could engineer a reverse visit, from Rob this time

Jim came home all excited one day.

"You up for a little mini-vacation? A nice long weekend in the mountains in June? If we can have the kids go somewhere, maybe to my folks, for the weekend, Rob says he's got a free comp from a customer - a full-paid set-up in the mountains."

It turned out that Rob's last client had been so pleased with the way his house came out that he offered Rob a long weekend at a mountain resort in Kentucky, a vacation place he had some connections with.

"Up in the hills, on a lake, golf course, fishing, boats, hiking trails. Really nice," said Jim. "I know the area a little. Big double cabin for the four of us. 'Bring some friends too,' said the client."

It sounded good. We made plans. Kids would go to Grandma and Grandpa's place, all was set.

yowser
yowser
455 Followers