Suzanne: Labor Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had finished dinner and were sipping the last glass of wine. Suzanne had moved closer to Buck and was nuzzling his neck. She dropped her hand into his lap and danced her fingers up and down his cock as she said, "I'm getting horny for that big cock."

Buck laughed as he put her hand back on the table saying, "I thought we might go into the lounge and dance a little. Nobody knows us here so we should be alright."

Just then a gentleman of perhaps 35 or 40 stopped at their table and said, "Excuse me, isn't your name Suzanne?" He was staring at her and then looked at Buck waiting for an answer.

Buck looked at him and said, "It's possible her name is Suzanne. Who are you?"

"My name is Dick James. I'm the bass player in the band. I was out in the desert last weekend at a place called the Yacht Club visiting a friend of mine. He had a wonderful young girl entertain with him Friday night and this young lady looks a lot like her. She damn near caused a riot," Dick James said.

Buck was laughing as he said, "I guess I spoke to soon Suz." Looking at Dick James he said, "You must know Bobby See. In answer to your question yes this is the same Suzanne."

"My God, you were fantastic. I also saw part of the performance you put on Saturday night at the Desert Springs Hotel. Would it be possible for you to sing a few with us tonight?" Dick James asked.

Suzanne looked at Buck as she danced her fingers over his cock under the table and asked, "Is it okay?"

"Sure baby, if you want to," Buck said.

He and Suzanne chatted for a few minutes about different songs she knew and then Dick James said, "I'll tell the group. We were all out there." Then he looked at Buck and said, "You were the guy she was with last weekend weren't you? I saw you at the Yacht club with all those good looking Foxes."

"Yes," Buck replied. "We'll be in a few minutes."

Ten minutes went by as they finished up. A young hostess came over to the table and said, "Your table is ready in the lounge." Buck looked at her with a puzzled look and she added, "Mr. James ask us to take care of you."

It was just after 10:00pm as the hostess led them to a table by the dance floor. A waitress took there order and returned with the drinks. The lounge was crowded with perhaps 200 people. The band was back on the stage and Dick James took the Microphone and said: "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special guest in the house tonight. I saw this young lady perform last weekend out in the Springs. She is absolutely terrific. Let me introduce you to Suzanne."

Suzanne stood up and kissed Buck as he said, "Break a leg baby. Have fun."

Suzanne bounced up onto the stage and took the cordless microphone that Dick James handed her. She started with The Power of Love and once again she stopped a crowded night club dead cold with her clear crisp voice. The range of her voice was phenomenal, three or four octaves. For the next hour she sang ballads and upbeat songs. As she bounced around the stage swinging her hips and shimmying as she sang some of the upbeat songs Buck couldn't get over the fact that it all seemed so natural. Finally it was time for the band to take another break.

Dick James brought her back to the table. "She's wonderful," he said. "We're here for the next month. Please bring her back again. We'd love to have her sing with us." He looked at Suzanne and said, "Thanks for singing tonight."

Suzanne gave him a big smile and said, "Thanks for asking me." As he walked off Suzanne turned to Buck and said, "Did I sound okay?"

"Wonderful Suz. You always look so sexy and vivacious when you entertain like that," Buck said.

It was almost midnight as they were finishing there last drink Suzanne leaned over and nuzzled Bucks neck as she said, "Let's go home. I'm horny and need your big cock."

They walked out to the car which was parked around the side of the building. Buck opened the door for her to get in when Suzanne suddenly turned and kissed him hard and open mouthed as she squirmed her lush body against him. "I love you so much," she said as she broke the kiss.

"I love you to, Baby. Christ my cock is hard. Let's go home and make love," as he put her in the car.

He opened the door and got in on his side. Suzanne grabbed him and was fumbling with the belt on his slacks as she had his hard cock in the other hand. "I don't want to wait. I want to fuck right here now," she said as she finally got his pants open. She reached in and pulled his big cock out. She had taken her panties off before he got into the car. She straddled him as she swabbed the head through the lips of her pussy once and then started to slide down as she worked his 11 inch cock deeper into her vagina. "I want to feel your hot creamy sperm shoot deep in my cunt," She gasped as the muscles in her pussy started to massage Bucks cock.

"Jesus Suz," Buck groaned, "What if somebody comes by."

"I don't care," Suzanne whined. "Just fuck me. Oooohhh God, your cock feels so good." She had all 11 inches in her now and was starting to squirm on his cock. The muscles in her vagina were milking his cock hard when she gasp, "Please honey, cum with me." Buck could feel his cock starting to pulse as she squirmed harder sitting there in the front seat of the Lincoln. He could feel her warm girl juice start to gush past his cock as he shot the first stream of jizz deep into her pussy. "Ooooohhh yes," She gasped as she felt the first stream of jizz hit her womb. Her muscles squeezed harder milking Bucks cock as she cried, "Good, so good."

"Christ baby girl," Buck moaned as they started to recover. "Let's straighten up and go home." It had only taken 10 minutes.

Suzanne got off Buck and he started to button his pants. "Don't," Suzanne said as she laid her head in his lap and sucked his softening cock into her mouth. "Mmmmmmmm, the juice tastes good."

Suz, baby," Buck gasped, "I can't drive with you sucking my cock. I'll wreck the car."

"Okay," Suzanne said, "I'll be good till we get home." She did behave most of the way home except every once in a while her tongue would lick some juice off the end of Bucks still leaking cock. As he pulled the car into the garage she sucked his almost hard cock deep into her mouth.

"Jesus Suz," he gasped as he managed to get his foot on the brake and stop the car keeping it from hitting the wall. "Oooooooohhhh damn," he groaned as she took his cock deep into her throat sucking hard.

Suzanne came up off his cock gasping, "I want your hot creamy sperm in my mouth. Cum for me." She plunged her mouth down over Buck's cock sucking it in all the way to the root. She started chewing gently with her teeth as her throat milked him hard.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh fuck," Buck cried as his big cock started to pulse jizz deep in her throat. His cock pulsed 2 or 3 times when she squeezed it hard with her hand to keep him from cumming. She scrambled up over him hanging on to his cock with one hand and lifting her cum stained dress up with the other. "What are you doing?" Buck screeched.

His sperm was running out of her mouth over her chin as she gasped, "I want your cock in my cunt." She plunged her still sperm slick pussy down over his cock screaming, "Ooooohhh yes." Buck could feel her wide open womb on the end of his cock as her sperm slick pussy started to squeeze hard against his cock. His cock started to shoot jizz again as he kissed her tasting his sperm on her lips and in her mouth as she squirmed wildly. She was hanging on to him tightly when she broke the kiss gasping over and over again "Love you" in his ear.

Suzanne's head was lying on his shoulder as they both sat there for perhaps 10 minutes gulping air. The garage door was still open and the car engine was still running as they slowly recovered from their very intense orgasms. Finally Buck shut off the car engine and closed the garage door saying, "Come on baby Suz, Let's go get in the Jacuzzi and get these clothes off."

They sat in the Jacuzzi for half hour not saying much just kissing and caressing each other. Buck really did enjoy playing with Suzanne's body. Suzanne was between his legs leaning back against him as he gently ran his hands over her breasts and still hard nipples. He was nibbling on her neck causing her to giggle every now and then as he hit an especially sensitive spot. Finally he said, "Let's go to bed baby." It was almost 3:00am in the morning.

Once in bed Suzanne rolled up against him and nuzzled his neck whispering in his ear, "My pussy is throbbing again. Please fuck me."

Buck rolled over between her legs and slowly fed his hard cock into her still sperm slick pussy saying, "I don't fuck you, I make love to you." For the next 45 minutes he slow fucked Suzanne keeping her right on the edge of orgasm. Buck had cum so many times that he had total control. Suzanne begged and pleaded, squirmed and squeezed trying to achieve orgasm. Time and again Buck would take her right to the edge only to leave her hanging and pleading for satisfaction. Finally Buck thrust his cock deep into her pussy and into her wide open womb and held it there.

Suzanne locked her legs over his thighs something he wouldn't let her do earlier. She screamed, "Ooooooohhhhhhh God," as she squirmed tight against his groin having a massive orgasm finally achieving the satisfaction she had worked so hard for. "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh shit," she cried as her body got tighter and she came again. Buck's cock started to pulse as her vagina muscles were squeezing hard milking him. "Fuck, again," she gasped as the first shot of his sperm splashed into her womb and they were now both frantically squirming against each other. The intensity of the orgasm caused them both to black out for a few minutes.

Buck came to first and rolled off Suzanne still gulping air as he recovered. Suzanne rolled up against him still gasping for air her little hand softly caressing his groin and stomach saying softly, "God, I didn't know it was possible to love someone as much as I love you."

Buck turned his head and kissed her gently murmuring, "I love you too little girl," as he drifted off to sleep.

Thank you for all your e-mails. Sorry this took so long but I have been gone for 2 months. This story will have several parts. Let me know what you think.

PLEASE VOTE

12