Suzanne Submits Ch. 02

Story Info
Suzanne is ordered to do a gangbang.
3.5k words
4.55
58.5k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my first encounter with Suzanne I was hooked. I loved the power and control I had over her and I wanted more. Over the weeks following our first time together we kept up our e-mail correspondence and I found out a few more things about her but the whole time I was trying to figure out the best way I could use her again.

I told her during our encounter that I was going to let me friends use her too and I really wanted to do this. I have always been turned on by gangbangs but that's something that I could never talk my wife into. She was reluctant to do a threesome let alone have sex with 4 or 5 guys, but I knew Suzanne would do it. I just had to set it up.

I have a group of 15 buddies that I hang out with from time to time. They are all like me, ex-military and/or cops who can get pretty rowdy. They range in age from early 30's to mid 40's and we are all still in pretty good shape. I'm one of the biggest guys at 6'4" 240 pounds but I think everyone in the group is at least 6' tall and well built.

We get together for a happy hour at least once a month and I had to let the guys know about the hot little slut I had my hands on. During the night when the conversation inevitably turned to sex I told them about Suzanne. I told them that she was one little hottie who I hooked up with on the Internet, and that she loved to be tied up and fucked.

This really got the guys going, they love to hear about stuff like this. One of them made the comment that they would love to get their hands on a slut like that and I told them that maybe they could. I explained that Suzanne had a fantasy where her "Master' gives her away to a bunch of strangers to do with as they please and I wanted to set this up. I asked them who was in and they all gave a resounding "Hell yes." I told them that I would e-mail them to let them know when it was all set up.

I contacted Suzanne and told her that I wanted to see her again. She e-mailed me back saying that she would set up a trip down to the same hotel she stayed at before but she would have to get a good excuse in place for her husband first. A few days later she e-mailed that the trip was set and she would be down the following weekend. I told Suzanne to e-mail me her room number as soon as she checked in.

I couldn't wait, I e-mailed the guys and told them that everything was set and that our next "happy hour" would be at the Airport Hilton Lounge. They should be there at 6:30pm and be ready for anything. I contacted Suzanne and told her that on Friday night she was to be ready for me at 7pm. She was to wait for me naked, kneeling by the bed, facing away from the door and she was not to speak unless spoken to.

I could think of nothing else during the week but how I was going to use Suzanne and how she was going to do anything I told her to do. On Friday I met the guys at the lounge and we all sat down to have a few drinks. Unfortunately not everyone could make it but 12 of them did show up. That would be enough for tonight I thought. Everyone was excited at the prospect of what was going to happen. They asked me when she was going to show up. I looked at my watch and said that she was naked and already waiting up in her room. They all got wound up and asked what the hell I was waiting for. I told them that I wanted to build up the suspense and make her wait for a little while first. That would drive her crazy.

We had a few more drinks and then about 7:30pm I told the guys it was time to go. We all got up and headed for the elevators. I punched the floor and we were on our way. I found the room and just like she was ordered the door was left open for me. Before we went in I told the guys to not use names, especially mine. Suzanne didn't know my real name and I didn't want her to know, I explained that she like the mystery of it.

We went into the room and I told the guys to be quiet and wait in the living room part of the suite while I went into the bedroom. As I opened the door to the bedroom and went in Suzanne was waiting as ordered, naked, with her back to the door, and kneeling by the bed. As I came in she said, "Is it you Sir?"

I thought to myself, well she didn't follow the not speaking rule and would pay for it. I brought some of my bondage equipment with me and I slipped a blindfold out of the bag and placed it over her eyes. Again she said, "Is it you Sir?"

I didn't say anything and after making sure the blindfold was secure and wouldn't come off I suddenly reached down grabbed a handful of her auburn hair and yanked her to her feet. She yelped as I said, "What did I tell you slut, I said no speaking unless spoken to."

"I'm sorry Master," she said as I spun her around to face me.

"I only been here for 5 minutes and you are already disobeying me, I should just leave now and never come back" I said.

She pleaded with me, "No Master, please don't go. I'll be good I promise. Just please don't leave me, I'll do anything you want."

"Ok slut, I'll stay for now but you better not disobey me again." I said.

"Yes Master, I won't." She said.

"Hold your hands out," I said. I took my handcuffs out of the bag (I still had a pair from when I was a Cop) and placed them on her wrists. Out of the bag I also took the collar and leash I use on my wife when we role played Master/Slave night and placed it around her neck. As I was putting it on I thought about how I was going to miss looking into her beautiful green eyes because of the blindfold. Oh well, it was part of her fantasy so I guess I'll leave it on.

After I finished putting on the collar I said "On your knees slut. You are going to suck my cock and swallow my cum."

"Yes Master" she said, as she immediately got on her knees before me and I moved up in front of her. I took my cock out, put it to her lips, and she opened up and began sucking on me like her life depended on it. She sucked me for several minutes, bobbing up and down and swirling her tongue all along my shaft as she took me into her mouth all the way to the base. It didn't take long before I felt my orgasm build and I tensed up and shot a huge load of cum right down her throat. She swallowed it all and licked me clean.

As she sat back on her heels to wait for further instructions I was very turned on. I had this hot little slut here at my feet ready to do anything I wanted, and the power of it was intoxicating. I was getting hard again already thinking about what I was going to make her do. Again, without warning, I reached down grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to her feet. Normally I don't get into hair pulling that much but she told me in an e-mail after our first encounter that she loved that, so I thought what the hell, I can do it if it turns her on.

I grabbed the leash and pushed her towards the door to the living room area as I said, "Move it slut."

As she came into the living room the guys started giving some whistles and cat calls as they got the first look at her naked body. "Who's out here Sir?"

I grabbed her by the hair again and yanked her head back as I said, "Did I say you could speak slut?"

"No Sir, I'm sorry," she said.

"I told you what was going to happen the next you came to see me. In the room right now are 12 of my friends and they are all going to fuck you" I said.

"Oh no Sir please, I've only fantasized about doing that. I don't think I can really handle that many men." She said.

I released her hair and moved around to slap her across the face. She cried out and I said, "Shut up slut, you can and you will do this. You promised that you would be good and do anything I wanted and this is what I want. Either you do this or I leave and you will never see me again."

"No Master, please don't go," she pleaded again. "I'll do it" she said in a defeated tone, "Just please don't go."

This was music to my ears, to know you have complete and total control over someone is a feeling that is indescribable. Knowing that Suzanne is not only willing to do anything I say is one thing, but her actually begging me to stay even though she knows it means having to fuck my friends totally got me off. I had cum down her throat a few minutes before but I was rock hard again already and wanted more.

"Guys, this is Suzanne. She is my slut and will do anything I say." "Say hello to the guys slut." I said.

"Hello" she said in almost a whisper.

"Who am I slut?" I said.

"You are my Master." Suzanne replied.

"What will you do for me, slut?" I said.

No answer.

"What will you do for me slut?" I said as I gave her a hard smack on the ass.

Suzanne yelped and said, "Anything you want Master."

"That's right slut, you will." I said to her.

I got behind Suzanne and pushed her towards the guys. I loved parading Suzanne naked in front of my friends and as I got a look at her from behind the comparison really struck me. Suzanne is only 5'6" and she looked so small and vulnerable next to all the guys in the room who were at least 6' tall. I thought to myself she is going to get the fucking of her life tonight.

"Ok slut, you are going to put on a show for the guys first. Spread your legs and masturbate for them like you did for me last time," I said.

As she spread her legs and began to rub her pussy I moved up behind her and began to run my hands over her body. She was beginning to moan and move her hands faster on her pussy as I said, "Don't cum without my permission."

"Yes Master," she said breathlessly.

As she began moaning louder and getting close to orgasm I whispered in her, "Do you like this, do you like being naked in front of all of these strangers and putting on a show for them?"

"Yes Master, may I please cum now. I need to cum, please," she said.

I moved my hands up to her breasts and suddenly pinched her nipples as hard as I could, just as she likes, and said "Cum NOW slut."

Suzanne cried out in pleasure/pain as I kept pinching her and she exploded in orgasm. She was bucking and shaking and nearly screaming in her orgasm. I had to hold her up as her legs began to give out as her orgasm subsided.

"That's a good slut. Excellent performance but now it's time for some real fun to begin," I said.

I was still standing behind Suzanne with my mouth near her ear as I then said to the guys, "This slut is YOURS tonight. As long as you don't seriously hurt her you may do whatever you wish with her."

Some of the guys started calling out "I want her to swallow my cum" I want to fuck her ass" "We want to fuck her ass and pussy at the same time."

I told them to calm down, and that they can do whatever they wanted but they needed to get their clothes off first. As the guys were undressing I had Suzanne get on her knees and moved in front of her and told her to suck my cock again. When the guys were ready I told them to line up because everyone was going to get a blowjob to start things off. I moved out of the way and finished undressing as the first guy in line moved up and stuck his cock to Suzanne's lips and said, "Suck it bitch."

I then watched as Suzanne sucked every cock in the room. Some of the guys came in her mouth and made her swallow it but some of them wanted to hold out for her ass or pussy so they stepped aside for the next guy in line. As the last guy was finishing up making her swallow his load I said, "Get up slut" and pushed her towards the desk in the corner of the room.

I pulled the desk away from the wall and cleared everything off the top of it. I pushed her down so she was lying across the narrow part of it with her legs spread wide and her cuffed hands in front of her. In this position we had access to both her mouth and her pussy from behind. After seeing her suck off all of my friends I needed another orgasm so I moved in behind her and slid my cock into her pussy. The guys were just kind of standing there so I reminded them that her mouth was still available.

A few of the guys moved around and stuck their cocks by her mouth so she could lick two of them at the same time. I fucked her hard and fast and filled Suzanne with my second load of the night. Suzanne was moaning the whole time. As I moved out of the way one of my buddies saw that I had cum in her pussy and asked if he could to. I told him he could do whatever he wanted and he then moved in to fuck her pussy too.

I stood back and watched my buddies use Suzanne for a while and loved it. I got off on the thought that she was fucking all of these guys because I made her do it. It was such a sense of power, I always wanted to bring a girl to a gangbang and now it was finally happening. I wondered what else I make her to do. I thought that it was about time for her to get fucked in the ass so I said, "Who wants to fuck her ass?"

Everyone yelled, "I do" so I told them to grab the leash and bring the slut into the bedroom. I had Suzanne lie on her back on the edge of the bed and pull her legs up to her chest. I moved in and used some of the cum dripping from her pussy to lube her ass. I ran my finger in and out to get her loosened up a bit and then I put 2 fingers in. I pulled and stretched her ass as I moved my fingers in and out to get Suzanne ready for the cock she was about to get. I put my hands on the back of her legs and pushed her knees into her chest as I placed my cock on her asshole and pushed it in. Suzanne started to cry out but then a couple of the guys moved up on the bed to rub their hands across her body and pinch her nipples as someone else stuck their cock into her mouth. I fucked her ass for a short time but wasn't ready to cum again yet so I moved out of the way and let someone else in.

When the guy in her mouth came I moved in and made her clean my cock up. This was the dirtiest thing I could think of to do since my cock had just been in her ass. The guys saw what I did and then they started doing it too. Whenever one was done with her ass they would move around and make Suzanne suck them clean. At this point Suzanne was constantly moaning, gyrating her hips and sucking everyone hard. I didn't know if she was getting off on the nastiness of it all or what but I loved it.

A couple of the guys said they wanted to fuck her ass and pussy at the same time so I told them to go ahead. They had Suzanne get up and one of the guys lay down on his back. He told her to climb on top of him and put his cock in her pussy. The other guy then moved in from behind and put his cock in her ass. They fucked her for a while until the guy in her ass got tired, so he moved out of the way so another one could take his place. This went on long enough for everyone to get a turn in her ass and the ones in her pussy switched out a few times too.

It was getting late now, almost 10pm, and everyone was about fucked out by this time. I told everyone who thought they could cum again to pick a hole and take your last shot. Suzanne was still on the bed half sitting up, moaning, and alternating between rubbing her pussy and pinching her nipples. One of the guys climbed on the bed with her, pushed her back and said, "Spread your legs slut."

She did as she was told and he rammed his cock into her. He fucked her hard and fast while another guy stuck his cock in her mouth. Suzanne sucked and fucked them both enthusiastically, moaning, bucking her hips, and meeting them stroke for stoke. I wasn't sure how she did it, her pussy had to be sore as hell from all of the cock and her jaw had to be getting tired from all of the sucking, but she wildly kept on going.

Suzanne seemed to be in some kind of suck and fuck trance and it seemed the harder the guys pounded into her the more she loved it. The two guys in her came at the same time and Suzanne did her best to swallow his load as the other guy finished up and pulled out of her well used pussy. When those two were done two more climbed on her and this continued until everyone had come one more time.

We left Suzanne on the bed as we went out to get dressed. The guys were all patting me on the back and saying that they loved it and wanted to do it again. I showed the guys out and then went back in to where she was still laying on the bed. She was quite the sight, cum was dripping from her pussy and ass and she had hickeys all over breasts and her nipples were red and swollen. I didn't know how she would explain the hickeys to her husband. She also had some dried cum stuck in her hair and on her body. I told her to get off the bed and very slowly she complied.

When she was standing in front of me and I had her hold her hands out so I could take the handcuffs off. I spun her around and took the leash and collar off. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big hug. She melted into me and tilted her head into mine.

I then whispered in her ear, "You did well tonight Suzanne, I am very pleased. You truly are my slut now."

"Yes Master" was all she said.

I then told her to kneel and close her eyes as I took off the blindfold. I said, " You will remain on yours knees and not turn around until I have left the room. I will be in touch."

I then walked out of the room and down the hall still on a high from the night with Suzanne and I wondered with a smile just how far she would go to please me.