Suzanne Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

"What is the moveable feast?"

"I move and you feast, now, suck my clit, yeah baby, that's it' suck it hard. Oh yeah, stick your tongue all the way up my horny hole, suck all of the cum out of my cunt. Yessss!!! You are a nasty little cunt sucking white bitch! Enough for now you greedy little slut!" Naomi pushed the daughter away from her sopping cunt, and sat up and shoved mom on her back.

Naomi straddled mom's face, lowered her juicy cunt to the waiting mouth and said, "Now lets see how good mom eats pussy. Get over here girl, lick my ass while your mother sucks my cunt. Yeah, mom has a mouth like a fucking vacuum cleaner! I love it, don't stop. God yes, you are two nasty bitches, it feels so fucking good." The mother and daughter collapsed with exhaustion.

Amanda had strapped on a 9" black dildo and thoroughly fucked both white bitches while Naomi rode their faces. The two white women were worn out and decided to stay overnight. Suzanne called home to tell Nora and her other daughter that she would be home in the morning. Talking to Nora, Suzanne asked if she could speak to her daughter, Mary. She was told that Mary was too busy. "What could she be doing that she is too busy to speak to me for a minute?"

"She is between my legs, feasting on my juicy cunt!" Nora lowered the phone so that Suzanne could hear the slurping sound of her 19yr. old daughter sucking on a very juicy black cunt.

"Oh no, not her too."

"No tears, no yelling, just oh no?"

"So much has happened that nothing surprises me anymore; I suppose that I am getting used to all of this, I have become numb."

"Good girl, I'm so proud of you, see you in the morning, darling."

Suzanne was so exhausted that she drifted off to sleep in bed with her daughter and their two black lovers; she didn't even worry or wonder what new adventures awaited her and her family, Suzanne slept like a log.

THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers