Suzanne the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buck knew the man and glared at him as he said, "She is no Fuck Bunny!!!!!"

"Okay, okay," he said, "I'm sorry."

By the time Buck got back to his chair, the song was over. There was more clapping and yelling. Buck heard Greg ask her if she knew any other songs. She whispered something in his ear and he started to play "Black Velvet" one of Bucks favorites. It was a perfect song for David who played a saxophone in the group. When it was over, Buck was waiting for her at the edge of the stage and led her back to their chairs. People were coming by and congratulating her on her performance and telling her how wonderful she had been.

It was well after midnight when Suzanne said to him,"I'm kind of tired, would you take me up to our room."

He said, "Sure." On the way out of the lounge he told Kathy that he would be back in a minute. Kathy just smiled.

As they walked across the almost empty hotel lobby Suzanne said, "Did you get my message?"

"You mean the `isn't he wonderful folks' message? How could I miss it" he said, "You were looking right at me."

When they got up to the room, Buck opened the door and followed her in. She turned and looked at him, put her arms around his neck and kissed him with all the passion she could muster. It lasted a long time as she ran her tongue deep into his mouth. When the kiss ended, she said to him "I need help getting the clasp of the necklace unhooked." He unhooked the necklace. Then Suzanne said, "Help me unhook the top of my dress and unzip it for me. The zipper sticks and I don't want to tear the dress." When he had done this Buck said he was going to go down stairs and pay the bar bill. Suzanne said, "You're not going anywhere, go over and set on the sofa. You've got to promise not to laugh at me because I'm not normal. The girls used to laugh at me when we took showers after P. E. in school and my ex-fianc‚ told me I was deformed."

He said softly, "Suz, I wouldn't laugh at you about anything. Are you sure you want to do this?" She just nodded her head. He went over and sat down on the sofa. The remains of his drink were there and he freshened it with a splash of Vodka. Suzanne turned and let her dress and bra fall to the floor. As she walked toward him, she was peeling something away from the ends of her breasts. She still had on her black thigh high hosiery and the white 4 inch heels along with white silk panties. She stopped about a foot in front of him and handed him surgical tape and gauze. She just stood there and looked at him.

He gasped as he reached out gently and let his fingers trace a soft line down between her breasts and then up over and around her nipples as if he was afraid of breaking a fine piece of china. Her breasts were 32C at least, but it was her aureoles and nipples that held his attention. Her aureoles covered fully one third of each breast and were slightly raised, and the nipples at the end of each breast pointing slightly up were at least an inch long and growing longer. They were thicker than his thumb. He leaned forward and sucked one into his mouth. He held the nipple gently between his teeth, as he ran his tongue over the nipple. He could feel it pulsing against his tongue as the nipple continued to get larger. He did the same thing to the other nipple. Suzanne was moaning, and breathing hard. She gasped, "Oh, Ooohhh BuBuck, ttthhheeeyy aarree sssoooo ssenssittive. Pplleeeaassee ssttoopp.I I nneeeedd tttooo oooohhh Ggggodddd I I aamm pppeeeiinngg mmmyyy oooohhh Gggodd ppaannttiieess." The last word ended as a shriek. Buck reached down and ran his hand up between her thighs. Her panties were soaked but it wasn't urine. What she had had was one massive orgasm squirting female ejaculate into her panties. Her legs were unsteady and trembling as Buck pulled her soaking panties down over her nylons. When Buck looked up he gasped again, as he got his second shock of the night. There not 6 inches from his lips was the biggest clitoris he had ever seen. It was fully erect and throbbing. He could see it pulsing like a small penis. It was all off 2 plus inches long and thicker than his little finger. He flicked his tongue over the end of it a couple of times causing Suzanne to gasped and plead, "Nnnooooo, pplleeaassee, I I ccaann'tt, ooohhh nnnooo, ccaann'tt ssttaanndd iit nnooww!!!! Suzanne was having a great deal of trouble forming thoughts and words as the sensations cascaded through her quivering body. Buck placed is left hand on her lightly haired vagina. He could feel the lips pulsing against his index finger as he drew it the length of her vagina. He inserted his index and first finger into her vagina and curled them searching for her G spot. He could feel the vagina walls sucking hard on his fingers as he immediately found the G spot. It was raised a great deal from the walls of her vagina and very easy to find. When he caressed the G spot lightly with is finger Suzanne gasped and cried, "Nnnoooooooo, tttttoooooo sseenniittiiivveee, ooohhhh," gasped, gasped, gasped, "wwhhaatt aaarrreee yyoouu" gasped, gasped, "ddooiinngg tttooo mmmeeeee?????" shriek, gasped, gasped, as she clamped her creamy soft thighs around his hand. Suzanne continued to plead and gasped for air as he caressed her G-spot. Buck was just watching her very hard and distended clitoris, but not touching it as he continued to caress her Gspot. Suddenly a stream of female ejaculate shot out of her pussy onto Bucks shirt. Suzanne gasped, "Nnnooooo, tttoooo ggggooooooooodddd, cccaaannnn'tttt ssstttoooppp," as another stream of ejaculate shot onto his shirt. Suzanne would have been screaming her pleasure to the world, but she didn't have enough breath and could only gasped her bliss. She was hanging on his left hand with her hands on his head for support. His right arm was wrapped around her thighs just under her ass to keep her from falling down. He looked up at her and saw that she was looking down at him. Her eyes got large and she gasped, "Oooohhh Ggodd," and then "Nnnnnoooo," as he extended his tongue. Bucks tongue was very long. He could extend the tip over 3 inches beyond his lips. He extended his tongue to the base, beneath her clitoris. The entire length of her clitoris was laying on his tongue pulsing as he curled his tongue around it. Suzanne screamed, "Bbbbuuuccckkk," as another stream of ejaculate shot into his mouth, "Nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo" as he moved his head causing the tongue wrapped around her clitoris to move back and forth. All the while he was still gently caressing her G-spot. Suzanne was now supported entirely by Bucks arms and hand as her legs were unable to support her. This went on for several minutes. Suzanne could only gasp for air. In her breathless state she couldn't make much noise. Suzanne's body was jerking and she was having muscle spasms beyond her control as she continued to ejaculate her girl fluids. Everyone once in a while she would gasp "please" or "wonderful" but she was unable to form sentences in her breathless state. Finally Buck stopped and caught her before she collapsed on the floor. He took her over to the bed and laid her gently on it. Suzanne's body was still having spasms she couldn't control. She was mumbling something about never knew.

Buck walked over to the sofa and started to undress. His shirt and pants were soaked. When he had finished he sat down on the sofa to finish his drink. He looked over at Suzanne lying on the bed, her body still having muscle spasms, and thought what a beautiful little girl. After finishing his drink, he went over to the bed and took off the white heels that were still on her feet. As he was rolling the second stocking down her leg he heard a weak little voice say, "Are you going to fuck me now?" After finishing with the stocking, he walked around the room turning out lights but left the one on in the bathroom with the door cracked so they could see there way around the room. He was nude, as was Suzanne, when he laid down on the bed. The little voice said, "Well, are you?"

"Suz" he said, "I've already told you I won't fuck you, I'm going to make love to you." She was laying on her side, against his body, facing him, her body still twitching with a muscle spasm every now and then. She was nuzzling and kissing his neck when he reached over and ran his fingers over her exposed breast and nipple.

Suzanne shuddered and said, "They're so sensitive and now they're even more tender. I've got to keep them taped down with surgical tape and gauze otherwise I'm walking around with my nipples sticking out all the time. Oh damn, that feels sooooo goooood!!!!" He had slid her nipple between his first and index finger. She had gently started to massage his cock. As he started to get hard she couldn't get her fingers all the way around it. She started to jack him as his cock continued to get larger. "The lady in the bathroom said it was 10 inches," Suzanne whispered as his cock continued to get bigger.

"11 and almost 3 inches in diameter when it's fully erect," he said softly.

As she continued to jack his cock, Suzanne got up on her knees. "I've never seen a cock spurt cum," she said "cocks have always been jammed in my cunt or mouth when they spurted. I swore I'd never suck another cock but now I'm not so sure," as she slowly continued to jack his now almost fully erect cock. His cock was oozing precum in ever larger amounts as she slowly leaned forward and licked some off the tip of his cock.

"Damn Suzanne, oooohhhhhhhh," as she leaned forward and did it again, licking the whole huge mushroom head of his now fully erect cock, "What are you dddoooooiiiinnnnggg????? He said.

"Uuuuummmmmm you taste soooooooo gooooodddd!!!!!!!" she said. She was staring intently at his cock, breathing hard, mouth open, as she reached down and squeezed his balls gently.

"Dddddaaaammmmnnnn," he said as his now huge cock pulsed once and sent a stream of cum 12 inches into the air directly into Suzanne's mouth. The stream startled her as she jerked away licking her lips and swallowing. The second stream hit her just under her chin and dribbled down across her breasts as she continued to jack him slowly. "Ooooohhhhh Ggggodddd," he groaned as his cock continued to pulse ever weakening streams of cum. When he had finished, Suzanne leaned forward and sucked the still large but softening cock into her mouth 6 inches. He could feel her teeth as she couldn't quite get her small mouth open wide enough. Buck felt the head of his cock at the top of her throat when it suddenly pulsed again shooting another weak stream of cum into her throat, "Ssuuzzzzaaannnnnneee," he yelled as she continued to milk his cock. He couldn't believe that this little girl had just given him one of the most intense orgasms he had ever had in his life.

Bucks cock was starting to harden again as Suzanne pulled her mouth off. Suzanne started licking the cum off his stomach and chest, when he grabbed her and pulled her up to his face and kissed her. He didn't care that her face and lips were covered with his sperm, as they French kissed each other for a long time. He reached over and pulled up a bunch of the bed sheet and gently wiped of her face with it as he said, "Jesus Suz, where the hell did you learn to do that????? That is the best I've had in years and years."

She laughed and said softly, "Just now, like that. You tasted so good when I licked that juice off your cock I just couldn't help myself. Your cum tasted good too when your cock pulsed in my mouth." She held his face and kissed him very softly. "Are we going to make love now????? I've never had a cock bigger than 7 inches. I don't think I can take all of yours. You're huge."

Buck looked at her as she was now setting on him just above his groin. She had positioned herself so his cock ran the length of her cunt and the lips were on each side if his cock. He could feel her cunt lips throbbing as she sat there. "I thought that's what we've been doing," he said as he gently reached out with both hands and gently caressed her breasts and nipples. She shuddered and started to hunch her ass so her throbbing pussy slid up and down on his big cock. "Are we a horny little girl?" Buck asked.

Suzanne just nodded her head as she raised herself up, reached down and took his semi-hard cock in her hand. She swabbed his now very sensitive cock head between the throbbing lips of her pussy. Suzanne was trying to use the weight of her body to force the head of Buck's cock into her pussy. He could see her erect clit sticking out like a small penis as he put saliva on his index finger. He reached down and drew his finger down the top of her clit. "Nnnnooooo," she cried as she suddenly sprayed a small amount of her girl juice onto Buck's stomach. "Ooooohhhhhhhh," she moaned as his cock burst through the mouth of her pussy. Suzanne just sat there holding her self up so that his cock head was just inside the mouth of her pussy. For Buck, the feeling was incredible. Her pussy was milking his cock, squeezing and pulsing. He could feel her juice running down his now very sensitive cock, lubricating it. Suzanne was trembling, shudders of pure pleasure running through her lovely body as she stuttered, "WWWhat's tthhtthhattt plplaacce whwhere yoyouu'rree cccoockk iiss???? I I tt'ss ssssoooo ddaammnn ssseeessseeennnssiittiivvee!!!!!" Buck was struggling to keep from thrusting deeper until she was ready. Buck said, "That's you're G spot, Suz. Do you like this?" as he flexed his cock a couple of times.

Suzanne's pussy sprayed a couple of streams of her girl juices onto to his stomach. "Lolovvveee iiittttt," she gasped like someone who had just run a quarter mile at 8000 feet where the air is thin, "LLLooovvveee yyyyyooouuu tttttoooooooo!!!!!!" Suzanne's legs were getting weak and trembling as she slowly started to slide down Bucks huge cock. "Oooohhhhhhh pleeeaaaasssseee, sssssoooooooo ggggggggooooodddddddd," she cried. She had slid slowly down his cock about 7 inches, when she stopped. The head of his cock was resting firmly against her cervix. Her cunt continued to pulse, squeeze, and massage his cock. Every 3rd or 4th pulse he could feel her girl juice squirt onto his belly. She put her hands on his chest, and slowly started to raise herself up his cock with the help of her very weak trembling legs. She did this 5 or 6 times about 3 inches each way. Buck was really struggling now to keep from thrusting deeper and hurting her. The feeling was incredible for him. The head of his cock was extremely sensitive from the constant friction of rubbing on her cervix as she stroked that 3 inches up and down his cock. She was constantly moaning, "Oooohhh, ssssoooo gggggoooooooodddddd," or "sssssooooo bbbbiiigggg," in between gasps for air. Buck was looking at her when her eyes suddenly got very wide and she croaked, "hhheeellllppp, llleeegggsss wwweeaaakkk," as she was gasping to get enough air. She tried twice to raise herself but could only manage about an inch. The second time her arms and legs gave out completely and she drove her cervix hard onto Buck's cock. She screamed, "Oooowwcchh!!!!" Buck suddenly realized she was impaled on his cock. He grabbed her at the waist and started to lift her off. She was shaking her head no as she was gasping for air. He had lifted her almost all the way off, just the head of his cock was in her when she said in between gasps of air, "More" "Please" "Don't stop" "I'm okay". Buck slid her slowly back down his cock. As he looked at her, he saw pure pleasure on her face. Her breasts only jiggled a little and her nipples were extended fully 2 inches. His hands were just below the sides of her breasts on her ribs. His cock was throbbing and he knew he was losing control. Buck ran his thumbs across her huge thick nipples. Suzanne's eyes got wide, her pussy was spraying a steady stream of ejaculate. Suzanne's cunt contracted hard on Bucks cock and didn't let go. Bucks cock pulsed a huge stream of cum into Suzanne's pussy, causing him to thrust hard. Suzanne screamed, "Nnnnnnnnooooooooooooo."

Buck yelled, "Ooooooohhhhhh Ggggggggggodddddddd" as he drove his now wildly pulsing cock past Suzanne's cervix and into her womb. Buck felt like he was pissing cum.

Suzanne was screaming, "Ggodd, oooohhh Gggodd, nnnnnnooooo, ppppppplllllllleeeeaaaasssseeee, Gggggggggoddddddd," as she collapsed on his chest. Buck was still cumming and the phone was ringing. Let the damn thing ring he thought as he finally stopped cumming. His cock was still buried in Suzanne's twitching pussy. The damn phone was still ringing. He glanced at the clock, it was 4:00am. Jesus he thought as he reached for the phone next to the bed.

He answered the phone with Suzanne lying on his chest. "Yes," he said into the mouth piece.

The voice on the other end of the phone said, "What the hell are you doing to that little girl? They've been complaining about the noise for 2 hours. Half the fucking hotel is awake" The voice on the other end of the phone was Ted's, the head of security.


"Jealous?" Buck asks with a big smile on his face, "Everybody else is too, no doubt. Okay we'll cool it. Good night, talk to you tomorrow."

Ted was laughing now, "Tomorrow, it's already tomorrow," and he hung up.

Buck started to lift Suzanne off his chest when she whispered, "Let me sleep here with your soft cock in my pussy. If that's what you call making love, I want lots more. I guess there really is a difference between loving and fucking. All I ever had was fucking until tonight. I want to learn a whole lot more about making love." She kissed his chest and said, "I love you Buck, whether you like it or not I love you with my whole heart."

"I love you too, Suzanne," he said and strangely enough he really meant it.

The damn phone was ringing again. Buck was dreaming about Suzanne sucking his cock. Why was that damn phone ringing as he rolled over and reached for the receiver, "Yes," he said into the phone.

The voice on the other end said, "This is the front desk. This is your 7:15am wake-up call," and hung up. Buck was still groggy with sleep. He could hear water running. His foggy brain started work. Suzanne, that must be who was in the shower. He had to piss. He could smell coffee. She must have made it in the complimentary coffee pot in the room. He got out of bed and poured himself a cup. Buck went towards the bathroom. The door was open so he walked in and sat down on the toilet to piss. He thought, hell I need a shower too. He put the toilet lid down but didn't flush it because he didn't want to scald Suzanne. He moved the shower curtain and stepped in behind Suzanne. She was washing her hair and didn't see or hear him. He reached around her and cupped her breasts tweaking her nipples causing her to shriek. "Oooooohhhh," she cried, "they're so sensitive and very tender." He dropped one hand to her pussy as he continued to play with one nipple. Her clit was already an inch out of its hood as he caught it between his thumb and first finger and started to jack her off. She was thrusting her ass into his hand whining, "No, no, no, please no, please to good, no, please god, good, no, aaaaahhhhhh sssssshhhhhhiiiiiiiitttttttt, ccccccuuuuuummmmmiiiiinnnggg," as she frantically thrust her now fully erect clit between his fingers.

"Maybe I better stop," Buck said.

"Nnnnnnnnoooooooooo,pppplllllleeeeeaaaassssseeee," she begged, "ddddoooonnnn'ttttt ssstttoooppp. Fffuuuccckkk mmmmmeeeee, pppllleeeeaaassseee!!!!!!" Buck pulled the shower curtain and got out and sat on the toilet. He beckoned her with his finger. She got out of the shower on shaky legs and stood in front of him. He leaned forward and sucked her now fully erect 2 plus inch clit into his mouth, curling his tongue around it from base to top. "Oooooohhhhhh Gggggodddddd," she screamed. She was frantically thrusting her hips fucking his tongue with her clit. As her pussy started ejaculating girl juice, damn near drowning Buck. A squirt of girl juice him in the face as he pulled away. He grabbed her hips and pulled her forward so her pussy was now over his fully erect cock. "Fuck me," he said, "right here sitting on the toilet. Suzanne grabbed his cock and positioned it at the mouth of her cunt, "Come on Bitch, quit fooling around and fuck me." He grabbed her hips and shoved them down as he thrust his cock up into her. He hit her cervix on the second thrust.