Suzanne the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he withdrew for the next thrust Suzanne screamed, "Ooooohhhh nnnnooo, ssshhhiiittt, cccuuuummmmmmmiiinnnnggg aaaaggggaaaaiiiinnnn."

Her cunt clamped him into what felt like a steel vice. His cock pulsed a mighty stream of cum as he thrust right past her cervix into her womb, as he screamed, "Mmmmmeeee ttttttoooooo." Buck thrust into her several more times as the both continued to experience a very intense orgasm.

Suzanne was crying, "No, Buck no, no," then moaned "Nnnoo," as she gasp for air "Nnnnooooottttt aaagggaaaiiinnn," and then, "Pppppllllleeeaaassseee Gggoddd," as she started to have multiple orgasms. She was cumming on every 4th or 5th stroke of Bucks cock. When it was over Suzanne was setting on Bucks lap with his softening cock still in her pussy. She was breathing hard and still experiencing involuntary muscle spasms. Suzanne looked at him with very loving eyes and said, "I love you. You don't now how special you are."

Buck said, "I love you too, baby. I've fucked a lot of women in my life but none of them are half as good as you are. My ex-wives thought I was a pervert, but you seem to enjoy it. We better get cleaned up and get you to the airport or you're going to miss your plane."

Authors note: There will be a number of Suzanne stories. This was the beginning of a very long relationship. Let me know how you like the format. Also please vote good or bad.