Suzanne the Desert: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buck heard her also say she needed a credit card. Suzanne turned and looked at Buck as he quickly produced a Gold American Express Card. As he handed it to Lettie he said, "Will this do?" Lettie ran the card and raised her eyebrows as she handed the card back to Buck. She gave Buck a big smile and licked her lips as she looked at Suzanne. Buck thought ah shit another one. The bellman came up and said right this way folks as he led the way to the elevator. When they got to suite 2112 the bellman opened the door and held it open for Suzanne and Buck, as he stepped in Buck said, "Jesus, you could put 50 people in here."

The bellman said, "The Jacuzzi is in here, there is a separate bath and shower, the bedroom is through that door, you have a 180 degree view from the balcony, and the bar is fully stocked. If there is something you want that is not there please call and we will provide it. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Buck said, "No, I think that pretty well covers it." He walked the bellman to the door handed him 10 dollars and closed and deadbolted the door.

As he turned to walk back, Suzanne already had her clothes off and was standing there with her hard 2 inch nipples pointing at Buck and rubbing her pussy. "Get your damn clothes off and get over here on the couch. I've waited 4 days for this and now I'm going to Fuck your brains out." By the time Buck got his clothes off he had a raging hard on from watching Suzanne massage her nipples and rub her pussy. He walked over to the couch and turned to sit down when she pushed him down. His hips were slightly back from the edge as she straddled him on her knees, reached down and grabbed his cock. Suzanne swabbed the head one time through the lips of her vagina and inserted his cock. She started the long slide down his rock hard 11 inch long 3 inch wide cock with an "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh." She was cumming at the 5 inch mark and chewing on his shoulder to keep from screaming her pleasure as her pussy milked his cock hard.

Buck felt the first pulse of his cock as it pushed past her cervix. "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh Christ," Buck moaned as his cock pulsed large ropes of jizz into Suzanne.

She came to rest with an "Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh God, sssssssoooooooooo ggggooooooooddd." Buck could feel the lips of her vagina pulsing on the root of his cock. She had taken his whole cock in one plunge, she was that wet. Buck was still hard even though he had cum hard. The walls of her vagina were like silk and satin as they continued to massage his cock. Buck pulsed his cock a couple of times causing Suzanne to gasp, "Nooooooooo, please don't make me have another one. Please, oh please," she gasped as her pussy had a particularly hard spasm, "just let me sit here and enjoy your hard cock. Oh god, please, I can feel every ridge, line and vein. I'm having a bunch of small orgasms anyway." Suzanne said all of this in between gasps for air. Buck knew this was true because he could feel her juices running down over his balls on to the sofa. He laid his head back against the sofa and looked at the pure unadulterated look of ecstasy on her face. It went on like this for a long time. Every once in a while his cock would pulse when her pussy would have a hard spasm and she moan no. Buck was struggling now to control his own orgasm. He could feel the head of his cock drooling a steady stream of precum. It almost felt like he was pissing. He knew if he touched her she would cum and cum hard.

A flush was starting on her chest. Her nipples were thicker than he had ever seen them. He tried to focus his eyes on the clock across the room. It said 6:20pm. Damn, he thought that can't be right. If it was they had been like this for over one and one half hours. He reached over and grabbed a throw pillow. "Suzanne, Suzanne," he said as she opened her eyes to slits.

"Love you so much, oh god," she managed to gasp.

"Bite down on this hard. It'll keep you from screaming," he gasped. She opened her mouth and bit just as Buck lost control. He thumbed her thick nipples as he thrust up hard even though all 11 inches was already in her. It tossed her up his cock a couple of inches and back down. Her pussy clamped down on his cock like a steal vice. Suzanne's eyes were big and she was screaming into the pillow squirming on his cock. Buck continued to thrust hard half dozen times tossing her up and down his cock as he was continuing to shoot jizz into her very wet pussy. His cock continued to pulse for long minutes even after there was no sperm. "Suz," he said, "your incredible. I love you a whole big bunch baby,"

Suzanne collapsed on his chest and mumbled, "I love you so much. Oh god Buck, what are we going to do?"

"I don't know Suz, but we'll think of something," he said. She was still having spasms as he laid her gently on the sofa. He looked at the clock. It was 6:45pm. One thing he did know, they were going to eat and soon, he was starved as he stood up and walked on wobbly legs to the bathroom.

An hour later Buck was standing on the balcony, nude, munching on some nuts he had found in the room. He was looking over the city as the lights were starting to show up. The sun had set behind the ridgeline of the mountains across the valley and the sky was a reddish orange. He felt Suzanne's hands and arms go round his stomach and her nipples in his back as she kissed his shoulder. "Uuuummmmmmm," she said.

Buck said softly, "How ya doin' baby?"

She responded, "Better, so much better. It's beautiful out here isn't it? God, I never knew life could be this good or loving either," as she dropped one hand and gently massaged his soft cock.

He felt her shudder as he said, "Suzanne, I tried hard not to fall in love with you. I've failed miserably. You make me feel like a teenage kid again. Christ Suz, I'm old enough to be your father and then some. I'll be 49 in a couple of weeks. None of this makes any sense to me. Hell Suz, one of us is going to get hurt bad and I can't stop it. I do know this though, I love you more than life itself and it scares the hell out of me."

Suzanne turned him around and looked up at him with those beautiful hazel eyes and said softly, "It's not your fault. I seduced you, remember? Buck, you're the first man who doesn't treat me like a piece of meat. I've done a lot of things in my short life that I'm not proud off. I don't understand all of this either. I do things with you that I said I'd never do again because I want to not because I have to or I'm forced to. It was like coming off the plane today with no bra. I took it off on the spur of the moment just before we landed because it seemed like the thing to do at the time. I knew everybody was staring at my big nipples and I knew it would shock you. I knew they were staring in baggage claim, but the smile on your face was enough to tell me I did the right thing. Oh Buck, the last thing in the world I'd ever do is hurt you. I'm not going anywhere. I love you so very, very much and I just don't have the words for it," as she kissed him very gently yet firmly standing there on the balcony high above the desert floor as the stars started to wink on in the clear desert night sky. It was one of those moments in life that becomes indelibly etched in the mind to be remembered until the day you die. Suzanne said softly, "Why don't we order room service and then try the Jacuzzi, I'm hungry."

Buck said, "Good idea," as they headed for the menu and the phone. They ordered Prime Rib and Buck ordered a bottle of wine. After dinner they were sitting in the Jacuzzi sipping the last glass of wine, when Buck said, "Have you ever thought about fooling around with a women Suz?"

Suzanne's eyes got big and she said, "Yea, a couple of times but I've never done it. What in the world made you ask me a question like that? Besides I don't know anybody like that. I wouldn't know where to start. Do you know somebody?"

Buck was laughing as he said, "Only everbody you work with. Kris, Donna and I'm not so sure about Lettie. Did you see the way she looked at you today and licked her lips when we arrived, like a tiger getting ready to pounce on a piece of meat."

Suzanne's eyes got really big as she said, "How do you know?"

Buck said, "Because Kris made a pass at me Tuesday night at the hotel and Donna and A J were at the club last Friday when you sang. Donna must have heard the same conversation you heard about the size of my cock cause Kris repeated it almost verbatim and added that she and Donna wouldn't mind getting a piece of you either. When I ask her about it she said they fooled around once in a while."

Suzanne was laughing as she said, "I wonder how many other people heard that conversation. I think that's so funny."

"Oh hell Suz, that's not the half of it" he said and went on to relate the conversations he had with Greg, Ted and Kathy. Suzanne was giggling uncontrollably as he added, "What the hell do you girls talk about in the powder room? Jesus it seems to me all you talk about are cocks, asses, tits and pussies."

Suzanne was giggling and squeezing his cock as she said, "That about covers it. Aaaahhhhhhhhh," she moaned as she slid down his now hard cock about 7 inches and shocked him yet again gasping, "Still it might be interesting. Oooohhh sssooo gggooooooddd," as she worked the head of his cock past her cervix into her womb."

Buck moaned, "Ooohhh God Suz, here bite on this if your going to scream," and handed her a towel. She immediately jammed the towel in her mouth as she was squirming in his lap. Her pussy clamped on him like a vice and he sucked on her nipples. It only took about 5 minutes for her to milk him dry. Christ, I'm no better than a kid with no control he thought as she sat on his softening cock with her head on his shoulder murmuring "Love you, love you, love you."

It was almost midnight when Buck said, "Roll over on your stomach Suz," and handed her a pillow from the bed saying, "If you have to scream, scream into the pillow. I don't knowany other way to keep you quiet cause we can't wake up half the hotel here, maybe I should buy you a gag."

Suzanne giggled and said, "Always wanting to stuff something in my mouth." Buck reached over and picked up a bottle of Kama Sutra oil he had placed there earlier and poured a little on the back of Suzanne's thighs and a little on the cheeks of her ass. He started to work it into her creamy smooth flawless skin as he did this he would periodically lean forward and run his tongue up the back of Suzanne's thighs kissing as he went and eliciting soft cries of "Uuuuuuuuummmmmmm" or "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh". Then he did the same thing to her back with the same result. When he had finished he spread the cheeks of her ass and poured a little there and worked it around her rosebud. She moaned, "Oooooooohhhhhhh Buck," and then gasped, "Good, sssssooooo ggggooooodddd," as he inserted his middle finger to the first knuckle and gently worked it around. He could feel the big ass muscle sucking at his finger as he poured a little more on his finger and let it run down into her ass. She was screaming into the pillow as he sucked the raised rim of her rosebud and then ran his 3 inch tongue into her anal passage. He could feel the big ass muscle sucking at his tongue as he tasted the tartness of her rosebud. She was gasping for air when he rolled her over to start on her front side. "Oooohhh Ggodd Buck," she gasped, "How can anything so dirty and nasty feel so good?" in between gasps for air as he started to work on her breasts and nipples.

She had the sheet wrapped around her fist and the fist jammed her mouth as he gently held a 2 inch nipple between his teeth and ran his tongue over it while gently sucking the breast. She still had the fist in her mouth when he did the same thing to her other breast. "Stop, oooooooohhhh please can't stand more," as he kissed his away down across her stomach to the top of her vagina. Her clit was rock hard, 2 plus inches long and thicker than his little finger and oozing girl juices as he could see it pulsing. She was screaming into the pillow as he extended his tongue and wrapped it around her thick clitoris as he held her hips down. She was still screaming into the pillow as he extended his tongue and licked up into her vagina flicking it back and forth across her G spot as he slowly jacked her clit off between his thumb and forefinger. He was drowning in her juices when he stopped and kissed his way up her body. She gasped, "Ssssooo gggooooooddd," as he slid his rock hard cock the full 11 inches into her very wet pussy. Her thighs snapped and locked tightly around his waist and her arms tightly around his neck as he started to work his cock back hand forth. The walls of her vagina were squeezing hard and milking his cock as she gasped, "Cccuuummmmmmiiinnnggg," because she didn't have enough breath to scream.

"Jesus Suz," he moaned as he thrust as deep as he could and shot a load of sperm deep into her womb. "Oooohhhhhh God, again," as his still hard cock shot yet another load of jizz deep into her milking pussy.

She held his face gently between her hands and looked deep into his eyes as she breathed into his face, "I want to make a baby with you. Please, oh please let's make a baby." He collapsed on top of her totally spent. They were high on a cloud somewhere above the earth looking down.

Buck woke up about 2:30am momentarily disoriented and then realized where he was. Suzanne's pussy was throbbing gently on his soft cock and her face looked totally relaxed and at peace with the world. He managed to get off the bed without waking her up and picked up a pillow, half glass of wine he hadn't finished, and a large towel and went out onto the balcony. He took one of the reclining lounge chairs around to the darker side of the balcony. He adjusted the back so it was about 25 degrees above flat, spread the towel out, and laid his head back against the pillow. The moon was full, as he sipped on the wine, and he could see the ridgeline and the mountains across the valley. There were a million stars in the clear desert night sky. He didn't hear Suzanne come out on to the balcony and kneel down next to him. He started when he felt her soft hands rubbing his chest and her soft voice saying, "Are you okay baby? I was worried about you?" As she straddled the lounge chair she reached down and took his cock in her tiny little hand and started to position it.

He said, "It's dead for awhile honey. You couldn't raise it with a crane right now."

"Oh yea," she said taking up the challenge, "Then why is it starting to throb in my hand." Sure enough his cock was half hard as she said, "That's not what I want though. I just want to be close to you and cuddle." She positioned his cock, slid down and folded her arms across his chest and laid her head on them. "Let's just sleep here and watch the sunrise in the morning," she said.

"Uh huh," was his only response as they fell asleep with her pussy pulsing gently against his soft cock.

Thanks for the many e-mails and please vote

THANKS FOR READING.

12