Suzanne the Desert: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne looked at him puzzled as she said, “What?”

Buck walked over to a large boulder and said, “Look at the initials scratched into this rock. Those are over 30 years old.”

Suzanne was looking at him really puzzled now as she said, “How do you know they’re that old?”

Buck was laughing now as he said, “Because I put them there over 30 years ago. God it’s hard to believe all these years have passed. It seems like only yesterday. I wonder if that meadow is still over here.” Buck looked at Suzanne and realized that she had no idea what he was talking about. He got a very wistful look in his eyes as he said, “I’m sorry baby. Those are my initials and those of my first true love. We had come out here with my folks and she and I were hiking. I was a junior in high school then. There should be a mountain meadow about half mile over there. Let’s go see.” He took Suzanne’s hand and led her off through the pines.

Suzanne and Buck had hiked about a half mile when they came upon the mountain meadow. Buck said to Suzanne very softly, “Ssssssssshhhhhhh, look over there. There is a big buck drinking from the creek.” The deer raised his head. His rack looked to be 8 or 10 points. He walked back into the forest. Buck said, “Let’s go sit on that rock for awhile.” They went over and sat on the rock. They had been talking and looking around 30 or 40 minutes when Buck suddenly looked at Suzanne and said, “I told you once that I didn’t go to church but that didn’t mean that I was a none believer. This is my church baby. It’s like a big cathedral. We’re up here at almost 9000 feet. You can’t get much closer to God than this unless of course you’re on Mt Everest.”

Suzanne suddenly burst out crying and sobbed, “How does it feel to be in love with a whore? That’s what I am you know, a cheap whore.”

This startled Buck as he said, “What the hell are you talking about Suz? Make some sense.”

She was bawling now as she sobbed out, “I was a whore for a year and a half. My ex-fiance was whoring me out to his friends and getting paid for it. How do you think I knew all that stuff I’ve been doing to you? You keep asking me where I learned all that stuff. When I found out I left but I’m still a whore.”

Buck jumped down off the rock and grabbed Suzanne. He wrapped her up in his arms and hugged her tight as he said, “Suz baby it’s okay honey. You’re no whore baby, now stop already. We all make mistakes. The trick is to learn from them and not make the same ones twice. God knows I’ve made my share of mistakes.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small package of Kleenex and took one out. The tears were slowing down now as Buck wiped her face and eyes as he said, “I love you baby. Nothing you can do is going to change that. You’ve been carrying this guilt around with you for a long time haven’t you baby?”

Suzanne nodded her head and then grabbed him and kissed him hard and open mouthed. She squirmed her body against him as she dropped her hand and started to massage his cock while still kissing him. She kissed his neck and said, “I always feel so safe right here in your arms. I want to suck your big cock dry right now here in front of God and everybody.”

Buck had a raging hard on as he looked at his watch and said, “You can do that later baby. It’s after five and we need to get back to the hotel and dress. We’ve got a 45 minute hike to the tram.” He took her hand and led her away from the meadow and back towards the trail.

They didn’t talk much as they hiked back to the tram to go down the mountain. Buck was thinking about what Suzanne had told him and wondered how anybody in there right mind could possibly prostitute this lovely sensual little girl. Buck thought I’ll kill that Bastard if I ever meet him. The Bozo probable had no clue how to treat women and was a selfish asshole. Buck had learned many years before that the pleasure of sex for him was pleasuring the female of the species. Most men were only interested in them self and never learned the joy of pleasuring the woman, or at least that was what many females had told him. He smiled as he thought about Kathy and what a good teacher she had been. (I’ll write about her sometime)

Just before they got to the tram Suzanne stopped and hugged Buck. She looked into his eyes and said, “Sweetheart, there is something I want you to do for me.”

Buck said, “What is it baby?”

She smiled lovingly at him and said, “There is a part of me that is still virgin. I want you to fuck my ass.”

Buck gasped and answered, “I can’t do that baby. I’m way too big and I’ll hurt you. I can’t do that to you, you’re just too small.”

She was looking deep into Bucks hazel eyes as she said, “Please. I’ve watched you do Lettie and Paddy and they seemed to enjoy it. I loved it the other night when you were sucking on my ass and ran your tongue up into me. I thought I was going to die and go to heaven. Please, oh please. Everybody’s used every other part of me even if I didn’t want them to. I want you to do this for me. I promise I’ll tell you if it hurts too much. Please for me.”

Buck looked into Suzanne’s hazel eyes as he realized he could deny her nothing. Finally he said, “I’ll think about it Suz. It’s dangerous and it’s not something you can do all the time. You can stretch muscles back there you need for other things.” Suzanne kissed him hard and open mouthed and started to squirm against him. His cock was half hard when he pushed her away laughing and said, “You’re trying to embarrass me at the tram. That would really look great, me walking up with a tent. I love you baby.” She was laughing too as they walked the rest of the way to the tram with Suzanne clutching his arm with both hands.

They were the only ones in the car as it started down the mountain. They were about a minute out of the station when Suzanne dropped down on her knees in front of Buck and unbuckled his belt. She unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them yanking them and his skivvies down around his ankles. He tried to pull them back up but Suzanne wouldn’t let him. He screeched, “Suz, what the hell do you think you’re doing? Stop it.”

She looked up at him with loving eyes and said, “I’ve got 20 minutes and I’m going to drain you dry. I need some protein.”

She had started jacking his big cock and massaging his balls. He was almost hard when she started licking his cock. She licked every part of it and every once in a while she would suck the head in and run her teeth lightly just behind the head of his cock. She held his cock up and sucked one of his balls into her mouth and gently rolled it around with her tongue. She did the same thing to the other ball and then licked and kissed the back side of his ball sac. She ran her tongue over his sensitive brownie causing him to gasp. He saw the other car coming up the other side and groaned, “Suz stop, here comes the other car. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Gawd, baby,” as she sucked his now oozing cock into her mouth. He was standing there nude from the waist down with his cock in Suzanne’s mouth as the other car passed. He saw one of the men point at them as the other car passed and waved at him. He was moaning constantly now as he could feel the head of his cock at the top of Suzanne’s throat. He moaned and screamed, “Oooooooohhhhhhh Ccccccchhhhhhhhrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiissssssssttttttt, Suz,” as she plunged farther down his cock burying her face in his pubic hairs. Suzanne had his entire 11 inch cock in her mouth and throat as she started to milk his cock with her throat while working her tongue on his cock. He screamed, “Cccccuuuummmmmmmmiiiinnnggg,” as his cock started to shoot his sperm deep into Suzanne’s throat. He screamed, “JESUS,” when she ran her finger into his ass and started to massage his prostrate. He damn near collapsed as his cock continued to throb and throb long after there was any sperm to shoot. Suzanne finally stopped when he said shakily, “Suz baby stop, we’re almost down.”

She extracted his cock from her throat and mouth and looked up at him with a big smile as she said, “Tasty, very tasty.”

Buck managed to get himself together just before the car got to the stop. He hugged Suzanne tight as he said, “Damn Suz, I’ve never been sucked like that in my life.

As Buck and Suzanne exited the car the attendant had a big smile on his face as he said, “Good trip!!!”

Buck saw a pair of Binoculars setting on a nearby table and answered, “Wonderful.”

The attendants smile got larger as he said, “I’ll bet.”

They walked down to the car and as Buck opened the door for Suzanne she said, “What was that all about?”

Buck was laughing as he said, “He had some binoculars and probably saw some of what we were doing. Uuuuuhhhhhhhh Suz, that little bit of sperm you have on your cheek may have helped him.”

Suzanne was laughing hard now as she said, “Oh damn, he was probably jealous.”

It was just after 7pm when they arrived back at the hotel. The piano was playing in the lobby and the place was packed. The piano player saw them and nodded hello. The Concierge came rushing up and said, “What time would you like the hotel limousine tonight?”

Suzanne’s eyes were big as Buck said, “I didn’t order a limo tonight. What are you talking about?”

Concierge answered Buck with, “The manager of the hotel has instructed the staff that you are to have anything you want. We heard that you and the young lady were going to the Yacht Club tonight. That place is very crowded. You probable won’t get in till midnight going at this hour.”

Buck said, “How do we get back? It might be quite late.”

The concierge said, “The driver works until 4am on Friday and Saturday nights. In any event he won’t leave until you’ve returned to the hotel.”

Buck looked at Suzanne and said, “Okay, have the limo ready at 8:45pm”

The concierge said, “Yes sir,” and turned and walked away.

Suzanne looked at Buck and said, “What’s going on?”

Buck shrugged his shoulders and said, “Beats the hell out me. Let’s go and get dressed. No messing around Suz.”

She giggled and said, “Stop me if you can.” Buck laughed as they walked hand in hand to the elevator.

As they went up the elevator Suzanne said, “I’ll bet I’m wearing that sexy white dress tonight and you’re going to show me off.”

Buck smiled and said, “You bet baby. Tonight could be very interesting. I’ll bet some other people we know show up.”

As they got off the elevator Suzanne said, “Who besides Paddy and Lettie?”

Buck just smiled and said, “We’ll see,” as he opened the door to the suite.

It was 8:30pm and Buck had just finished dressing. He was wearing a pair of charcoal dress slacks, a pink French cuff monogrammed shirt, white jacket, black and pink tie and white Patton leather shoes. The cuff links were black onyx with inlaid diamonds. He also had a large black onyx and diamond ring with a black face Movado watch.

When Suzanne came out of the bathroom he gasped. She was a vision of beauty in the white dress and black hosiery with the black Patton leather 5 inch stiletto heels on. She was wearing the black pearl necklace and black pearl and diamond ring he had bought her. She said, “I’m ready. What do you think? Do I look okay?”

Buck walked over to her and said, “I think maybe I better find those body guards I was talking about. I believe the word is stunning but then of course I’m prejudice.”

He moved her hair so he could see her ears. She had on no earrings. She said, “If you’re looking for earrings I didn’t bring any.”

Buck walked over to his bag and returned with a small box saying, “Here Suz. These are for you baby.”

When Suzanne opened the box she gasped and looked up at him with tears rolling down her cheeks as she whispered, “Are these real? There beautiful. Oh damn I’m going to have to do my make up again.” She put her arms around his neck and kissed him and then again nuzzled his neck saying, “You always make feel so very, very special and I love you very, very much.” In side the box had been a pair of diamond stud earrings. Each earring was 1 full carat.

When Suzanne returned after putting in her earrings and doing her make up again Buck said, “Are you ready to shake up this town?” He opened the door and they started for the elevator.

The lobby was crowded with people as they stepped off the elevator and started for the front door. The concierge came over with another gentleman and said, “This is Steve he will be your driver tonight.”

Buck slipped the concierge 5 dollars and turned to Steve saying, “We are going to the Yacht Club this evening. Do you know where it is?”

Steve said, “Yes sir, but you’ll never get in there at this hour.”

Buck said, “You just take us there and let me worry about getting in.”

Steve said, “The car is right this way sir,” and led the way out the door. When they got to the car he opened the door and said, “I took the liberty of opening a bottle of champagne. You and the young lady can have a glass as it will take about 15 minutes to reach the club.” Buck and Suzanne enjoyed a glass of champagne on the way to the Yacht Club.

The limousine pulled up in front of the club and the Steve came around and opened the door. Buck got out first and then extended his hand for Suzanne. As he was helping Suzanne out he heard somebody yelling, “Buck, Buck.”

Steve said, “I’ll just wait and make sure you get in.”

Buck smiled and said, “Thank you. Suzanne, look who’s here. Look down there. It’s Kris and Donna.”

Buck and Suzanne walked down to them and Buck said, “What are you guys doing here? Where’s Todd and A J?”

Kris answered, “Girls weekend. We were supposed to meet Lettie here but she’s already an hour late.”

Suzanne said, “She may be a bit busy tonight. Maybe she’s already inside,” as she grinned and looked at Buck. Kris was dressed in a slightly longer than mini red dress and a white halter style top. She obviously wasn’t wearing a bra as her nipples were clearly visible through the top. She had on 4 inch black heels and probably pantyhose Buck thought. Kris was all of 6 feet 1 inch tall with the heels. She looked gorgeous. Donna was dressed somewhat more conservative in a white skirt and black silk blouse with just a hint of her cleavage showing. She was wearing black 4 inch heels which made her about 5 feet 6 inches. Buck was about to say something when he looked down the side walk and saw Patricia and Lettie coming down the walk.

There were loud speakers under the eaves of the building. They could hear the music coming from the rock and roll band that was playing inside as Patricia and Lettie walked up. Kris and Donna’s mouths were hanging wide open. Lettie was dressed in a short black leather skirt that barely covered her ass and pussy. She had on white leather boots that came to her knees with 6 inch stiletto heels and a white leather halter top that was very tight and showed no cleavage. The most stunning thing about the entire outfit was the black leather diamond studded choker. The choker had a leash attached that Patricia was holding. Kris and Donna both gasped when Patricia curtsied to Buck and said, “Good evening Master. Would Master like a leash for his slaves’ collar?” Patricia was wearing a one piece red dress with a daringly plunging V neck that went to just above her navel. The dress stopped a good 8 inches above the knee. She also was wearing Black 6 inch stiletto heels and black hosiery with a white velvet choker. With the stiletto heels Patricia and Lettie were all of 6 feet 4 inches tall.

Suzanne was clinging to Buck’s arm as he said to Patricia, “No, I don’t need a leash. I think you’d better take the leash off of Lettie, it really isn’t appropriate here.”

Patricia looked at him and said, “As you wish Master” and turned to address Lettie. “I’m going to take your leash off as my Master wishes. You had better behave or I will strap that pretty ass of yours good. Do you understand me Lettie.”

Lettie hung her head and cast her eyes down as she answered, “Yes Mistress, I understand.” The crowd was staring at them as the scene played itself out.

Buck turned to Kris and Donna and said, “Ladies, if you care to relinquish your place in line I’ll see if I can get us inside.”

Kris and Donna looked at each other and then Kris said to Buck, “I wouldn’t miss this for the world.”

Donna piped up with, “Me either.”

Buck said, “Ladies follow me.” Buck and Suzanne led the procession. As they passed there limousine Steve was standing next to it with a big smile on his face. When they reached the entrance there was a velvet rope across the door way attended by 2 large young men. Buck said, “I believe you have a table for Buck and Suzanne.”

One of the men said, “We don’t reserve tables for------what did you say the name was?”

Buck responded, “Buck and Suzanne.”

The man looked at a clipboard and said, “Well I’ll be. First time that’s ever happened. Yes it’s right here but there was only supposed to be 2 of you.”

Buck said, “Yes I know. Some friends have joined us that I wasn’t expecting and I would appreciate it if you could accommodate them.”

The man looked at Buck and said, “I need to get the manager.”

He returned a couple of minutes later with the manager. The manager said, “Good evening sir. My name is Roger and we would be happy to accommodate you. It’ll be just a few minutes.”

Rogers’ eyes surveyed the girls as Buck said, “Thank you Roger.”

A girl came up to Roger and said something to him. He turned to Buck and the girls and said, “We’re ready for you now.”

Buck stepped aside and said with a wave of his hand, “Ladies, please follow the gentleman.”

The girls entered single file with Suzanne trailing in front of Buck. They were led to a table at the back of the dance floor directly in front of the stage. As they sat down Suzanne whispered to Buck, “I feel like a piece of meat on display. Everybody is staring at us.”

Buck laughed as he said, “Baby, think about it like this. First of all how many times do you see legs on women as tall as Lettie, Paddy, and Kris? They don’t walk on legs, they walk on snakes that appear to be legs. Add to that that they are extremely striking ladies dressed in a rather risqué manner. Then add to that the 5 most beautiful women in the place have just made an entrance and strutted their stuff through the club and are now seated at a table with only one male. Of course people are going to stare. They’re trying to figure out what the hell is going on.”

Suzanne was laughing now as she said, “Is that what you call long legs? Snakes?”

“Yes baby,” Buck responded, “and the feel like Pythons squeezing the life out of you when they’re wrapped around you when you’re making love or getting fucked.”

The waitress came and took their drink order. Buck leaned over and whispered in Patricia’s, “I hope Lettie is wearing something under that small skirt other wise her pussy is going to be hanging out all night.”

Patricia smiled and said, “Only a small white silk G string, just enough to cover the slit in her pussy Master. It doesn’t cover her asshole though. She’s going to be sitting on leather all night Master. I’ve also inserted a small anal plug in her with a vibrator. See Master,” as she flipped a switch on a small remote she had in her hand causing Lettie to gasp and squirm. Buck dropped his right hand onto Patricia’s thigh and ran it quickly up to her bare pussy causing her to gasp. Buck just as quickly removed it. Patricia looked at him and said, “Is Master pleased? His slave wouldn’t dare disobey him.”

Buck smiled and said, “Very pleased Paddy. You will be rewarded later.”

Patricia laughed and said, “Oh thank you Master.”

Suzanne leaned over to Buck and said, “Isn’t that Bobby See playing the piano.”

Buck smiled and said, “Yes sweetheart it is.”