Suzanne the Desert: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna added, “Amen to that.” Lettie kind of cowered a little.

Buck said, “I’ll be back later,” later and picked up Suzanne and carried her to the bedroom.

Patricia was sitting on the bed when Buck carried Suzanne into the bedroom. “Is Suz okay Master?” she asked.

Buck said, “Yes. She just had a session with Kris, Donna and Lettie. They did a pretty good number on her. She’s exhausted,” as he laid her gently onto the bed. “How are you doing, Paddy?” he inquired.

“Master makes me very weak when he pleasures me like that. My legs are still quivering. Where are the girls Master?”

Buck laughed as he said, “Judging from the cries and moans coming from beyond the door they are either pleasuring or being pleasured. Bobby See and Steve are out there with Lettie, Kris and Donna.”

Patricia smiled as she said, “Master, may I go play? You know Steve is a Black Belt. He was bringing up the rear as we came out of the club. I saw him get tough with a couple of drunks.”

Buck smiled as he said, “I hear tell that you are also a Black Belt Paddy.”

Patricia gasped as she said, “Master knew?”

Buck grinned, “Yes, Steve told me. He also told me you were a Dyke. I told him that you had recently learned you were bisexual, not a Dyke. Was I wrong Paddy?”

Suzanne was starting to stir as Patricia said, “Master is not wrong. Masters’ slave loves him very much. She also cares a great deal for Suzanne. Does Master have any instructions for me?”

Buck grinned as he said, “You may go play Paddy, just be sure everybody has left when the sun comes up. I promised Suz that today would be just for us however you may join us after everyone has left. Be sure that Lettie gets out so she can rest before working. Do not, I repeat do not let anyone in this room. Do you understand?”

Patricia nodded as she answered, “As Master wishes,” and left the room.

Buck turned out the lights in the bedroom save one very soft light on the dresser and got into bed. It was 4:00am. As Buck settled down Suzanne rolled up against him and said softly, “Come here baby, I want to feel you on top of me,” as she kissed his neck and shoulders. Bucks cock was rock hard as he rolled over in between her soft thighs. Suzanne’s pussy was wet and throbbing as the head of his cock slid between the lips of her vagina and into her pussy. Suzanne locked her legs around Bucks thighs and her arms around his neck as she moaned in his ear, “I love having you this way. Can you feel how hard my nipples are scraping against your chest? Oh god, I can feel every vein and ridge of your cock,” she gasped. “Please stop, you’ll make me cum to fast,” Suzanne moaned, “I want to feel you for a while.” Bucks cock was into her womb and he just held it there as he gasped for his own breath. Buck was having a hard time controlling himself as Suzanne’s pussy muscles kept rippling up and down his cock. He flexed his cock several times eliciting soft cries from Suzanne. They were deep in a French kiss when Suzanne broke it and moaned, “Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh God, I, can’t, hold, it back, any, longer,” in between gasps.

“Me either,” he moaned as her pussy started to milk him dry. Their soft cries said it all as the continued to pleasure each other until Buck collapsed on top of Suzanne. “Oh god, Suz baby, I love you so much. Goodnight baby.”

Suzanne sighed and said softly, “I love you too, sweetheart. You’re incredible. Goodnight my love.” Patricia found them like that when she came to bed at 6:00am.

THANK YOU FOR THE MANY E MAILS I HAVE RECEIVED.
LET ME KNOW IF THE STORY SHOULD CONTINUE AND
PLEASE VOTE GOOD OR BAD IF YOU READ THIS STORY