Suzanne the Desert: Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Aaaahhh Master,” Steve whined, “Cumming, oh shit, hard,” as Suzanne’s mouth started to suck him dry. Steve was trapped between Suzanne’s soft vacuuming mouth and Buck’s big cock stroking deep into his ass.

Buck could feel Steve’s big ass muscle spasming wildly as he started to cum. He pumped Steve’s ass hard a half dozen times and then slammed it as deep as he could into his ass saying, “Here is your sperm enema Stevie boy,” and dumped his load of sperm deep in Steve’s ass.

When he finished he shoved Steve off to the side and looked down at a smiling Suzanne. She had trails of jizz running from the corners of her mouth. “I need your cock baby,” she said as she reached for Buck’s cock.

“Let me clean up first, honey. I don’t want you sucking anybodies shit but mine,” Buck said. “Besides I need a minute anyway.”

Buck started to get up off the bed when Suzanne said, “I’ll do it.” While Suzanne was gone Buck inserted the anal vibe into Steve’s ass and turned the setting to 2. When Suzanne returned Buck was lying on his back. She had an ice bucket with warm water and a wash cloth. “Let me clean you up,” Suzanne said as she began to wash Buck’s softening cock.

“You didn’t get your 20 inches,” Buck said.

“All I really want is your hard 11 inch cock,” Suzanne replied. “I don’t really want anybody else’s in me. I don’t mind sucking one if the occasion arises.”

Buck’s cock was semi hard when Suzanne finished. She dried it on the bed sheet and then sucked it into her mouth. “Ooohh God Suz baby,” he cried as she sucked him down into her throat and held him there as his cock began to lengthen. “Aaahh shit,” he moaned as her throat muscles began to massage his cock.

Buck’s cock was rock hard when she pulled it from her mouth and rose up over it saying, “I love the taste of your cock in my mouth and throat, but I need it deep in my pussy now.”

As she swabbed it through the lips of her pussy Buck grabbed her by the waiste and flipped her onto her back saying, “No you don’t little girl, it’s my turn now.” Buck was sitting on his legs as he pulled her up his thighs, his raging hard cock pointed right at her pussy. He pulled her onto his cock about 3 inches. Suzanne tried to lock her legs around Buck to pull his cock in deeper but they weren’t long enough to lock her ankles behind him. The angle his cock was at had to be pure stimulation on her G spot. He still had hold of her waist as he pulsed his cock causing Suzanne to gasp. Her clit was fully extended and her nipples were thick and long. Her pussy muscles were spasming wildly as she wiggled on the 3 inches of cock trying desperately to get it deeper. “I love to watch you cum little girl. Lets see how many I can give you quickly,” Buck said.

“No, please, don’t tease,” Suzanne begged and pleaded. “I won’t, be able, to stand, oh God, cumming,” she gasp as she had her first orgasm. Buck continued to pulse his cock against her G spot. “No, no, no, nnnuuuhhh,” she whined as she orgasmed again. Buck spotted the silk panties he had had earlier laying on the night stand and picked them up. As he reached down to caress Suzanne’s hard clit she opened her eyes and saw what he was about to do. “Honey, no, please, no, good, cumming,” Suzanne gasp softly as he jacked her hard clit between his silk covered fingers. Her thighs were quivering now and she was very weak from the multiple orgasms. Buck pulled her another 2 inches onto his cock causing Suzanne to gasp and cum yet again. “Honey, deep, please, deep,” Suzanne pleaded. Suzanne’s stomach and chest were heaving now as she gasped for air. A dark flush was starting on her chest.

Buck felt movement on the bed and saw Steve trying to get to his hands and knees. Buck quickly grabbed the remote and turned it up to 6 causing Steve to groan and collapse back on the bed. Buck reached under Suzanne’s ass and inserted his index finger into her asshole. It was still slick from Steve’s attention earlier. Steve was on his back now slowly jacking his cock when Buck barked, “Stevie boy, you ready?”

“Yes Master, anytime,” Steve gasped.

Buck slowly thrust his entire 11 inch cock in to Suzanne. “Oh God,” Suzanne gasped, “I can’t, believe, how good, that feels.” Buck rolled onto his back with Suzanne on top, his cock still deep in her vagina. She kissed Buck and said, “Is he going to fuck my ass now?”

“Yes baby,” Buck replied. “Is it okay?” Suzanne nodded her head yes and Buck said, “Oil your cock good Stevie boy, she’s ready.”

Steve oiled his cock and then inserted 2 fingers into Suzanne’s rosebud. Her vagina started to spasm wildly as Steve said, “I’m going to put the head in now.” Buck could feel his cock on the other side of the membrane separating Suzanne’s vagina and anal channel as he started to work it in deep. “Suzanne, stop squeezing. You’re going to make me cum. Ooohh god Master, she’s milking my cock.”

“What’s the matter Stevie boy, aren’t you man enough to hang on?” Buck inquired. “You okay baby Suz? You’ve got 20 inches now.” Buck could feel that Steve’s cock was deep in Suzanne. “Good Suz?” Buck gasped as he was starting to lose control.

Suzanne was hanging onto Buck for dear life and gasped, “Aaaaahhhh Gawd, this is, wild. Please make, ooohh God, make him, Jesus please, stroke it. Please,” Suzanne begged softly. “Making, no please, can’t, shit.” Suzanne’s words were jumbled and incoherent now and her face was twisted in a blissful state.

Buck still had the remote in his hand and hit 8 causing Steve to start humping Suzanne’s rectum. There was a tiny red button on the remote that Patricia had told Buck pulsed a small electrical current. “Stevie boy,” Buck gasped, “Gotta, surprise, for you.” Suzanne’s vagina was milking Buck for all it was worth and he was very close to losing control.

Buck tapped the red button on the remote and Steve gasped, “Nnnoo, what was, Jesus!!!” Steve was stroking frantically now as his cock started to pulse hot Jizz deep into Suzanne. Buck continued to tap the button on the remote as Steve begged, “No, no, no, please, no, oh God, no, can’t,” as he gasp for air. Buck hit 10 on the remote and tapped the red button. Steve’s mouth moved but nothing came out as his eyes rolled up into his head. He rolled onto his back his cock still throbbing and oozing.

Suzanne’s body was out of control and her muscles were spasming from the multiple orgasms she had. Buck rolled her onto her back and could feel her soft thighs quivering as she locked her legs over his thighs and started to squirm against him. “Cum for me baby,” she moaned. “I want it deep in my guts.”

“Aaahh God, baby Suz,” Buck cried as the muscles in her vagina milked him dry. He shot the whole load of hot creamy Jizz deep into her womb. “Baby Suz, you’re the absolute best. God I love you.”

Half an hour later Suzanne and Buck were sitting in the Jacuzzi and Steve was in the shower. Buck looked at Suzanne and said, “It’s almost noon I better call Patricia and tell her we’re going to be late. You okay sweetie?” Buck asked.

“Yes, my love, just thinking what life with you is going to be like,” Suzanne answered.

“Well if you think it’s going to be like this all the time, forget it. When we get home you’ve got to go to school and I’ve got to work. Remember our deal.” Buck said.

“I remember, but that’s not what I meant. I was thinking what it was going to be like knowing there was someone I love to come home to all the time. I can come home and relax and not have to be on my guard all the time. Nobody with ulterior motives.” Suzanne said.

Bucks cock was hard again as he picked up Suzanne and sat her on his lap. “I have ulterior motives,” he laughed. “My ulterior motive is to find out how to get my cock to be soft for awhile. All I have to do is look at you and it gets hard. Jesus Suz, stop it. We gotta go.”

“Okay, okay,” Suzanne said as she got out of the Jacuzzi and headed for the shower.

Steve was dressed and ready to leave as Buck got out of the Jacuzzi. He said, “Master, I want to thank you for one hell of a weekend. I never would have believed this if someone would have told me. Hell I’m going to be sore and tender for days. My ass is sore from taking your cock and I’m still leaking your jizz. I would have never guessed you were bisexual Master.”

Buck laughed as he said, “I’m not. That’s the first time I’ve ever tried something like that Steve, but then there have been a lot of firsts for a lot of people this weekend. Steve if you’re ever down our way give us a call.” Buck handed Steve a business card and then added, “We’ll see if we can keep you entertained.”

Steve said, “Thanks, I’ll do that. You can always reach me on the number I gave you Master. You’re one lucky SOB to have Suzanne. You really love her a lot don’t you?”

“More and more every minute that goes by, Steve. I don’t know what more a man could wish for or need,” Buck said.

Suzanne came into the room and said, “Are you leaving Steve?” All she had on was a pair of silk panties.

“Yes,” Steve said. “I’ve got some errands to run and I have to work tonight.”

Suzanne put her arms around his neck and pulled his 6 foot 2 inch frame down as she kissed him squirming her semi nude body against him. “Thanks for everything Steve,” she said.

Steve’s cock was forming a tent in his pants as he walked to the door. “Damn Master,” he said as he opened the door to leave, “You are one lucky man.”

Suzanne was standing on the balcony in her white shorts and cutoff shirt when Buck walked up behind her a half hour later. He had called for the car and a bellman. He had also called Patricia and told her it was going to be more like 2pm before they got to her house. He put his hands on her bare midriff and ran them up to her breasts capturing her nipples between the forefinger and index finger of each hand. “God, I love the feel of your breasts and nipples in my hands,” he said as he slowly massaged them. “I don’t know how I’ll ever be able to keep my hands off you when we get home.”

“Who wants you to?” Suzanne said as she kissed him. There was a knock at the door and Suzanne said, “Must be the bellman.”

The put there bags on the bell cart and closed the door. As they were walking along the corridor the bellman whose name was Albert said, “There are a lot of people in the lobby waiting for you guys to come down. You’ve been the talk of the hotel for the last 4 days.”

Buck looked over the rail and could see the lobby was very crowded. “Jesus, there must be 200 people down there,” he said.

Albert had a 2 way radio and as they stepped on the elevator keyed the radio and said, “We are on the way down.” Then he looked at Buck and said, “They gave me this and told me to let them know when we got on the elevator.”

Buck said, “What’s going on?”

Albert said, “I don’t know.”

When they stepped off the elevator into the lobby a bunch of flash bulbs went off nearly blinding them. A gentleman dressed in a suit and tie said, “My name is James Caldwell. I’m the general manager of the hotel. Many of these people have been waiting several hours for you to come down and I was wandering if the young lady would honor us with a song or 2.”

The noise level in the lobby was loud as Buck said, “That’s up to Suzanne, but we do have an appointment we must get to so it can’t be to long.”

Suzanne said, “Sure, I’d be happy to play, but we really must go after that.” As she walked over to the piano the lobby went from noisy to very quiet. Buck stood and watched as she played ‘Rhapsody in Blue’. It took her 12 or 13 minutes to play the entire song. The entire time the only thing you could hear besides the music was the click of cameras flashing. She finished by singing ‘Unchained Melody’. Buck stood there the whole time just shaking his head thinking what an incredible performer she was. It just all seemed so natural. When she finished there was a loud cheer and clapping as people crowded around the piano wanting autographs.

James turned to Buck and said, “Sir, here is my business card. My private phone number is on the back. If you’re ever out this way again please call me and we will be happy to take care of you. There is no need to check out, the bill has been taken care of. She has gotten us more good publicity this weekend then you could ever imagine. I understand she works for the hotel chain?”

“Yes,” Buck said, “She is also in college.”

“I’ll have security get her away so you won’t be late for your appointment. It has been a pleasure to serve you sir,” James said as he hustled away to get security.

The car was loaded and setting in front as Buck and Suzanne exited the hotel. More flash cameras went off as Suzanne kissed Buck before getting into the car. Buck muttered, “Damn,” as he dropped the big Lincoln into gear and drove out of the hotel.

Suzanne said, “I’ve got a cramp in my right hand from signing all those autographs. Jesus you’d think I was a celebrity or something.”

Buck looked at Suzanne wondering if he should bring up a subject that had been in the back of his mind since Friday night. Finally he said, “Have you ever thought about that Suz. You sing awfully well. I think you could probably have one hell of a career and make a lot of money if that’s what you want.”

“I really hadn’t thought about it until this weekend. I’m not sure I want to give up my privacy and my life for a lot of money. I love to sing and play though, I’ve got to admit that but I just don’t think I’d be happy with no privacy. I know you wouldn’t be and without you none of this would have ever happened. I know how much I love you and without that nothing else would be worth much,” Suzanne replied.

“Millions and millions of dollars, Suz, that’s what we’re talking about,” Buck said.

“I know,” Suzanne replied, “But without you it doesn’t mean much. I’m not for sale.”

Buck smiled as he said, “That’s part of why I love you. You know what you want and that’s what you go for, the rest be damned. For someone so young that’s pretty level thinking.”

Suzanne laughed as she reached across and caressed his cock through his pants as she said, “I do know what I want and it’s not money, besides Lettie told me you had a half million dollar credit line on that credit card you used and you don’t get that if you’re poor. Is that true?”

“Does it matter Suz?” Buck asked.

“No,” she promptly replied, “I’d love you if you were poor which I don’t believe you are.”

They had reached the street that Patricia’s address was on but there didn’t seem to be any houses. Buck drove down the street about a mile until it came to a dead end. The was a 10 foot high masonry fence running several hundred yards in each direction and a gate at the end of the street. There was no address and you couldn’t see through the gate. Suzanne said, “You don’t suppose this is it?”

Buck replied, “Well this is the street she gave me but I don’t see any numbers anywhere. There is a two way call box by the gate. Only one way to find out.” Buck pulled the car up to the gate, walked over to the call box and pushed the button.

A mans voice came through the box that said, “Yes.”

Buck said, “Buck and Suzanne to see Patricia.” The gate started to slide open. As Buck pulled past the gate it started to close. Buck could see that the fence ran all the way across the mouth of a canyon. They drove almost three quarters of a mile and as they rounded a curve Suzanne gasp and Buck said, “Humble abode indeed. This is a damn mansion.”

There was a black man standing outside the front door dressed in a black servant’s suit. When Buck stopped the car he stepped down and opened the door for Suzanne. As Buck walked around the car he said, “Good afternoon sir, my name is Samuels. Madame is waiting for you on the veranda.” As Samuels led them through the house Buck thought this place is obscenely opulent.

The veranda looked back up the canyon and Patricia was lying on a chaise lounge in a string bikini when Suzanne and Buck walked out on to the veranda. She stood up and said, “I’m so pleased you came Master and Mistress,” Patricia said. “Samuels, please bring the champagne.”

Samuels mouth was hanging open as he finally responded, “Yes Madame.”

Patricia said, “Samuels has been with me for 12 years now and he has never heard me refer to anybody as Master or Mistress. He will get used to it though.”

“Humble abode indeed Paddy,” Buck said. “I believe you have led us somewhat astray in your portrayal of your home. Mansion and opulence would be good descriptions.”

Suzanne said, “This place is huge. How big is it?”

Patricia looked at Suzanne and said, “500 hundred acres if your talking about land. The house is just over 20,000 square feet. I have 20 people employed here with their living quarters. Gardeners, cook, maids, and of course Samuels who is in charge of it all, kind of a property manager. After brunch I’ll show you around.”

Samuels brought the champagne and the sat around the table and sipped champagne as they chatted. Buck finally said, “Paddy, we have a small problem. Suzanne’s nipples are very tender and she can’t wear a bra. Even a soft one is very irritating. Do you know of a solution for this problem? She starts school tomorrow and we need to come up with a solution of some kind.”

Patricia smiled as she said, “The only thing I know to do is rub Vaseline into them and smear it on the inside of her bra cups Master. She may have to do that several times during the day so she will have to carry a small jar of Vaseline.”

“Do you really think that will work Paddy?” Buck said as he got out of his chair and walked over behind Suzanne. “Look how red and inflamed they are Paddy,” As he reached down and pulled the cutoff sweatshirt up exposing Suzanne’s nipples. Suzanne was sitting on a chaise lounge with her legs up.

They were long and thick as Buck caught them between his fingers and started to massage Suzanne’s breasts causing her to moan and lean her head back into his stomach. “Ooohh God, that feels so good baby,” Suzanne moaned as Buck massaged her nipples and breasts.

“Don’t they look delicious Paddy?” Buck asked. “Perhaps nipples and champagne would be good.” Buck picked up his glass and held one hand under Suzanne’s left breast as he dribbled some champagne over her long thick nipple causing Suzanne to moan. “Would you like to try some Paddy?”

“I would,” a strange voice said. Buck turned and saw a young Indian girl standing behind him. She was very pretty, about 5 feet 5 inches tall with long wavy black hair half way down her back. Her breasts were bare and her nipples were hard. She had a very small bikini bottom on as she stood there licking her thick lips.

“Master, this is Rasha. She is the daughter of my head gardener and his wife. Rasha just turned 18 two weeks ago,” Patricia said.

Buck reached up and dragged his fingers lightly between Rasha’s lovely breasts as he said, “You can each try one. I’ll pour,” as he refilled his glass. “You’ll love this baby Suz,” as he pulled the cutoff sweatshirt over her head. Buck reclined the lounge to about 20 degrees as he start to dribble champagne down her breasts.

“Aaaaaahhhh God, they’re so tender,” Suzanne cried as Patricia and Rasha started to gently suck and lick Suzanne’s hard nipples. Buck dribbled champagne alternately on one and then the other breast as the girls continued to suck on Suzanne’s sensitive nipples slurping up the champagne as it was poured. Suzanne moaned, “My tits, please,” she pleaded. She was frantically rubbing her thighs together trying to get relief as Patricia caressed her pussy through her shorts. “No, no, no, please don’t make me, ooohh God, stop, please stop,” she begged.

“Paddy, slide your hand inside her shorts on top of her panties. She’s wearing silk panties and she loves the feel of silk against her clitoris,” Buck said as he continued to dribble champagne down her breasts. “Maybe we should dribble some champagne down her vagina to mix with her juices,” Buck added.