Suzanne the Desert: Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No, no, no, no, please no,” Suzanne was crying as Patricia started to stroke her clit through the silk panties. Patricia had stopped sucking Suzanne’s breast and was kissing the soft skin of Suzanne’s groin as she worked the silk against her clit and pussy. “Can’t, stand, that,” Suzanne gasped as she thrust her hips at Patricia’s hand.

“You love this don’t you baby Suz?” Buck said. Patricia had pulled her shorts off leaving her silk panties on as she kissed her way back up Suzanne’s thighs.

“Yes, love it baby,” Suzanne gasped as Patricia started to kiss and love her tender pussy through the silk. “Ooohh Gawd,” She whined as she squirmed her silk covered pussy against Patricia’s hungry mouth. Buck had refilled the glass and dribbled champagne onto Suzanne’s panties and then filled her navel and sucked it out. Suzanne moaned and gasped each time Buck did this but she wasn’t capable of forming words. Rasha continued to suck on her sensitive and enflamed nipples.

“Rasha my dear, would you like to taste her?” Patricia asked. “She is gushing lots of pussy juice.”

“Oh yes Mistress, may I?” Rasha responded. “I love the taste of pussy juice. Someday I’m going to taste male sperm Mistress.” Buck poured some more champagne onto Suzanne’s panties as Rasha replaced Patricia and started to kiss Suzanne’s silk covered pussy. Rasha gasp, “Oh Mistress, her clit is almost as big as mine,” as she had pulled Suzanne’s panties down exposing her long and throbbing clit.

“Ooohh no, please,” Suzanne cried as Rasha sucked her clit into her mouth. Suzanne thrust her hips at Rasha’s face as she worked her hard clit between Rasha’s thick lips. Suzanne’s soft thighs were locked around Rasha’s ears as she frantically squirmed against Rasha’s sucking mouth.

Suzanne was gasping and crying out softly as Rasha continued to work on her pussy and Buck and Patricia sucked on her hard thick nipples. Buck kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, “Good, isn’t it baby girl?” Suzanne just nodded her head weakly as she continued to gasp for air.

“Jesus Madame,” a voice said. Buck looked up and grinned as he saw Samuels standing there holding a bottle of champagne. “I just came out to bring you another bottle of champagne.”

“Put it on the table Samuels,” Patricia said.

Buck quit sucking on Suzanne’s nipple and walked over behind Patricia. He untied her bikini top and ran his hands over her breasts as he stood her up. Buck cupped her breasts running his thumb over her hard nipples. She gasp when Buck said, “Samuels, would you like to taste Madame’s nipples?”

“Sir,” Samuels said, “I’ve always thought Madame is a very beautiful lady. Since she is my employer I think I would need her permission to do that as much as I would like to. She is also a lesbian.”

Buck laughed as he said, “Samuels, the correct term for Paddy is bisexual. You have my permission to taste her breasts as she is also my slave. If you don’t believe me ask her.”

Samuels looked at Patricia with a questioning look. Patricia gasped as Buck tweaked her nipples hard and then gasp out, “He’s right Samuels, I’m Masters slave. Please do as My Master requests. Ooohh damn good,” as Buck tweaked her tender nipples hard again.

Samuels was grinning as he came up to Patricia and Buck. He was a tall Black man about 6 feet 4 inches tall and lean. He was perhaps 55 years old. Buck could see the bulge in the front of his pants indicating a rather large cock. Patricia leaned back into Buck as he started to suck and nibble at Patricia’s breasts. “He’s going to suck on your hot pussy when he’s done Paddy,” Buck whispered in her ear. “When he’s done with that you’re going to suck his hard black cock and drink his hot creamy sperm Paddy.”

Buck looked over at Suzanne and Rasha. Suzanne’s ass was 6 inches off the chaise lounge as she wiggled her pussy wildly against Rasha’s thick lips. Suzanne was pleading with Rasha to stop. Her face was twisted in blissful pleasure as she gasp softly, “Please, can’t, no more, can’t, stop, oh God.” Buck could see that Rasha had 2 fingers in her pussy and Buck assumed they were on Suzanne’s G spot. Suzanne gasped one more time and collapsed on the chaise lounge from the pure pleasure.

Buck reached down and untied the string to Patricia’s bikini bottom and let it fall on to the deck. Samuels was gently sucking on one breast and massaging the other one. “Aaahh Master, he has a soft mouth and tongue,” Patricia whined as she squirmed her ass against Bucks crotch.

Samuels rolled his eyes up when Buck asked, “Samuels, would you like to kiss and suck her shaved pussy?”

“Yes sir,” Samuels said, “Can I stick my tongue deep in her vagina sir,” and stuck his tongue out.

Samuels tongue was longer than Bucks and Patricia gasped, “Oooohhh no, Master please, I’ll never be able to stand it. Please Master, don’t let him. I’m to tender,” Patricia begged.

“Please do Samuels. Let’s see how many orgasms you can give her before she faints from the pleasure,” Buck said. “Be careful Samuels she squirts a lot of pussy juice. It’s almost like a river once she starts. Why don’t you take off your pants Samuels, I’m sure you’ll be a lot more comfortable. Paddy is going to suck your hard black cock and drink your sperm when you’re done with her.” When Samuels took off his pants Patricia gasp and Buck said, “Jesus Samuels, how long is that snake?”

Samuels said, “13 inches hard sir and almost 2 and one half inches in diameter.” Buck had stripped off his shorts and tossed them on the chair. “Jesus a white boy with a big cock, it looks thicker than mine,” Samuels said. “How big is yours?”

“11 inches hard and 3 inches in diameter,” Buck responded. “Look Paddy, you have 2 feet of cock to play with. Samuels, have you ever done anal?”

“Only twice, but never with a white girl. The girl I did it with couldn’t take more than half the length. I’ve never fucked a woman that could take my whole cock. I’ve got about 3 or 4 inches that’s virgin, never been in a pussy,” Samuels said.

Suzanne was coming around and trying to get off the chaise lounge as she said, “I’ve got to go to the bathroom. Where is it?”

“I’ll show you,” Rasha said. Rasha took her hand and helped her up and led her into the house.

“Paddy, we better let you lay down on the chaise lounge so Samuels can kiss your pretty pussy,” Buck said as he led Patricia over to a chaise lounge. “I’ll bet you’ll love this Paddy. It’ll be interesting to see what Samuels can do with that long thick tongue of his. When he’s done maybe we’ll see if we can get 2 feet of cock in you.”

“Ooohh God Master, I’m to tender for that. Aaaahh shit,” Patricia gasp as Samuels dragged the tip of his tongue up between the lips of Patricia’s pussy. He flipped the tip over her sensitive clit causing her to cry out. He spread the lips of her pussy and placed his thick lips between them sending his tongue deep into Patricia’s cunt causing her to scream. She locked her soft thighs around his ears as she squirmed her cunt as tight as she could to his thick lips.

Buck walked over and poured another glass of champagne as he watched Samuels fuck her vagina with his long tongue. Buck sat and watched Samuels drive Patricia from orgasm to orgasm with his tongue for 15 minutes. Patricia was a mass of whimpering flesh when Buck finally walked over next to her and ran his hands over her breasts tweaking her nipples gently and said, “Is he good Paddy?”

“Wonderful Master,” She gasped. “His tongue, no more, please, Oooohhh,” as she had another orgasm.

“Are you ready to suck the sperm out of his big long black cock Paddy?” Buck asked.

Samuels had stopped sucking her pussy and was gently kissing her groin and stomach. His eyes got large when he heard Patricia moan, “Yes Master.”

“Ask him Paddy,” Buck said.

“Samuels, bring that big beautiful black cock here. I want to suck it.” Patricia said.

Samuels cock was rock hard and bobbing in front of him as Patricia reached up with both hands and started to caress his cock. “You are about to experience the second best blow job on the planet Samuels,” Buck said. “She only learned how to do this yesterday. Suzanne taught her how. You won’t have any portion of your cock virgin when Paddy is done with you. Don’t force her head, let her do the work.” He walked over and sat down as he sipped champagne and watched.

There was a drop of precum showing on the end of Samuels cock when Patricia licked it off and sucked 3 or 4 inches of his cock into her mouth. “Aaahh Jesus,” Samuels groaned. “Christ,” Samuels moaned when she ingested another 4 inches. There was still another 4 or 5 inches not in her mouth yet. Buck could see the bulge in her long throat as Patricia sucked Samuels cock deeper and deeper. Patricia sucked the last couple of inches into her throat burying her face in Samuels groin. “Damn, she’s milking my fucking cock with her throat,” Samuels whined. “Madame, you’re going to make me cum.” Patricia started to massage his big balls gently and then inserted a finger in his ass finding his prostrate gland. Samuels shouted, “Aaahh shit, good,” as he pumped his load of Jizz deep into Patricia’s throat and belly. “Damn, I ain’t never been sucked like that,” Samuels said as he staggered over and sat down next to Buck. “You say she’s only second best, if Suzanne taught her she must be first. Shit I’m 56 years old and I’ve never cum like that in my life.”

Buck laughed as he handed Samuels a glass of champagne and said, “You may have just gotten some new benefits to your job here Samuels. What’s your real name Samuels.”

“Aaron Washington Samuels, sir. Madame has always called me Samuels. I’ve worked for her just over 12 years. She pays me very well and of course I have no bills because I live on the property in a small apartment. Madame is a very good and considerate employer. I never had any idea that she liked men, I’ve never seen her with anything but females,” Samuels said.

Patricia was lying on the chaise lounge moaning as she dropped one hand to her pussy and started to massage it. “Please Master,” she moaned, “I need your big cock.”

Samuels gasp and Buck smiled and said, “If you think she is a lesbian watch this and tell me that when I’m finished.” Buck walked over to the lounge, his hard cock bobbing in front of him and said, “Is this what you want Paddy?”

“Aaahh God yes, Fuck me with your big cock Master. I want your sperm deep in my belly. Give me a baby,” she cried and sucked 5 inches of Bucks cock into her mouth.

Buck pulled his cock out of Patricia’s mouth and sat down between her legs. He lifted her ass up onto his thighs and positioned his cock at the mouth of Patricia’s very wet cunt. She gasped as he pulled her 5 inches onto his cock. “Is this what you want Paddy?” he teased as he flexed his cock in her pussy.

Patricia’s legs locked around his waist as she tried to pull herself farther onto his cock. He held her off as she whimpered, “Oh God yes Master. I’ve got a tickle deep inside where only your cock can go. Please Master, please,” she begged.

Buck pulled Patricia another 3 inches onto his cock. He reached under her buttocks and stuck his index finger into her rectum. He was surprised to find her ass slick and pliable. “Whose been playing with your asshole Paddy?” Buck asked. “Who greased you up?” Buck inserted another finger and started to wiggle them around, “Who Paddy?”

“Master, please, fuck me,” Patricia gasped.

“Who greased your ass up, Paddy?” Buck asked again as he started to withdraw his cock.

“No, no, no, Master, I’ll tell you,” Patricia whined. “It was Susan, Master. She greased my ass while I was sucking Lettie this morning, then she fucked my ass with a thick black 10 inch vibrator. Please Master, put your cock back in. Please, oh please Master,” Patricia begged.

“Is Lettie still here Paddy?” Buck asked as he stroked his cock in and out one time.

“Yes, Master,” Patricia gasped. “Susan has her in the pleasure room.”

Buck looked over at Samuels sitting in the chair, his cock was rock hard and he was jacking it slowly. Buck pulled his cock completely out of Patricia and said, “Get up Paddy, I’m going to lie down and you can ride my cock.”

Buck lay down on the chaise lounge and Patricia straddled him, she swabbed the head of his cock one time through her pussy and slid down the entire 11 inches with a gasp. “Aahh good.”

Buck tweaked her tender nipples hard and pulled her down onto his chest. He kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, “Samuels is going to fuck your slick asshole now Paddy.”

“Master, no, to tender, please, no,” Patricia gasped and pleaded as she wiggled around on Bucks cock.

“Samuels,” Buck said, “Madame’s asshole has been greased up. You want to fuck it. She can take it all, she took mine yesterday and a dildoe this morning. You won’t have any virgin cock anymore Samuels.”

Samuels got behind Patricia and slid the head of his long cock into Patricia’s ass past the sphincter muscle. “Aaahh shit, Madame is tight. Damn Madame, quit squeezing.”

“Can’t, help, it,” Patricia said in between gasps for air. “Aah, damn, good.” The muscles in Patricia’s vagina started to spasm constantly as Buck and Samuels drove her from orgasm to orgasm. The only sound Patricia was making was the gasp when she inhaled and the whoosh when she exhaled.

They fucked Patricia like that for 15 minutes when Samuels gasp, “Aaaahhh shit, Madame, cumming” and slammed his cock deep into Patricia’s ass.

Buck felt Samuels cock start to pulse streams of Jizz deep in Patricia’s ass triggering his own orgasm. He gasp, “Here’s your baby Paddy,” and pumped several streams of sperm into Patricia’s womb. When it was over Patricia was lying on Buck’s chest gasping for air. Samuels made it to a chair and sat down. “What did 2 feet of cock feel like Paddy?”

“Oh God Master, wonderful. I’m going to have to introduce Samuels long cock to Susan,” Patricia said.

Buck said, “Damn, it’s almost 5:30pm. Let’s go see if we can find the girls, they’ve been gone a long time.” Paddy got up and walked over to pickup her bikini. Buck got off the lounge and walked over to where Paddy was sitting and poured himself a glass of champagne. “Clean my cock with your mouth Paddy.” Patricia took his soft cock and cleaned it up with her mouth and then sucked his balls and cleaned them. “Now clean up Samuel’s cock so he can fuck Susan when we find her.” Patricia cleaned up Samuels and they went in search of Rasha and Suzanne.

They found Suzanne and Rasha in one of the bedrooms sleeping on a kingsize bed. They had obviously been playing with each other and were both exhausted. Suzanne was lying on her back snoring softly her legs slightly spread. Rasha was also lying on her back with her legs spread wide. Rasha’s clit was all of 3 inches long and thicker than Suzanne’s. “Jesus,” Buck exclaimed, “Rasha’s clit is like a small cock. I’ll bet she screams like a banshee when someone sucks it.”

“She does Master,” Patricia said. “Would you like to try it?”

“No Paddy, it’s almost 6:00pm and we have a 3 hour drive home. Suzanne starts school tomorrow and I have to work.” Buck said. He sat down on the bed and started to run his hand over the baby soft skin of Suzanne’s belly and groin. As her eyes fluttered open he said, “Wake up baby girl, we gotta go home.”

Suzanne reached up and pulled him down to her face and kissed him, “Home, that sounds so good honey. Where are my clothes?”

“Out on the veranda,” Buck said as he scooped her into his arms and carried her outside.

Suzanne had her arms around his neck as he carried her to the veranda and whispered, “Mmmmmm, just you and me at home. That sounds so good.”

30 minutes later they were standing at the front door saying there goodbyes. “Master,” Patricia said, “I’ll be down your way around Labor Day. I’m not sure yet if it is the week before or the week after.”

“That’s great Paddy. Why don’t you spend Labor Day weekend with us. We’ve got 3 weeks to plan what were going to do,” Buck said. “Paddy, be sure that you get Samuels and Susan together.

“I will Master,” Patricia said. “I think Samuels life is going to have some serious changes.”

Buck laughed and Suzanne said, “We’ll stay in touch Paddy.”

Buck dropped the big Lincoln into gear and they started the long drive home. They chatted for the first hour and then Suzanne dozed off. It was 9:30pm when Buck pulled the Lincoln garage at his townhouse. “Wake up Baby Suz, we’re home,” he said.

“That sounds so good,” Suzanne said. “Not some dumb dorm room I have to share with 2 other girls.”

“That might be more exciting than living with me,” Buck said.

“I don’t think so,” Suzanne said as she massaged his cock and balls. “This is exciting and I’m going to have it all to myself every night and every morning. Oh God I want your big cock now. I’m so horny.”

“Come on baby, let’s unpack and I’ll show you around the place. You can have my cock when we go to bed. Horny will have to wait,” Buck said.

Bucks townhouse was on 3 levels with the garage on the bottom level. The middle level consisted of the kitchen, family room, dining room, and living room. All surrounded an atrium where Buck had a Jacuzzi built. There was a balcony off the family room and a fire place in the living room. There was 1 bathroom downstairs. Upstairs there was the Master bedroom with a balcony and 2 other bedrooms plus an additional bathroom. 1 of the bedrooms was Bucks office.

Suzanne said, “You don’t have much furniture downstairs other than the stuff in the kitchen.”

“Honey, I’m a bachelor. I’m usually upstairs when I’m home. I eat off the counter on the kitchen. I might have to change some things with you here. You want to try the Jacuzzi tonight Suz?” Buck asked.

“No, I don’t think so. It is almost 11:00pm and you said you have to get up at 5:00am. I’m tired. Let’s just go to bed and get some sleep,” Suzanne said.

“Suz, there is a couple of things I need to tell you. You’re the first person I’ve ever had here since I bought it and there are some rules. First there is a security system for the whole townhouse. I’ll show you the codes in the morning. Second there is a second security system for my office alone. You are not under any circumstances to try to go in there. That room is out of bounds for everybody. Don’t ask me why because I can’t tell you. You’re better off not knowing,” Buck said.

“Does that mean I can’t bring anybody over here? You mentioned Kris when we were in the desert,” Suzanne said.

“Suzanne, I can’t have this place being Grand Central Station. If Kris brings you home some night and you guys want to fool around, it’s okay. Just remember this, you must deactivate the alarm or you’re going to have a lot of people here with guns drawn. If anybody tries to get into my office the same thing applies only worse,” Buck said. “Do I make myself clear Suz?” Buck had never said anything quite that forcefully to Suzanne and she was a little taken aback.

“Okay,” she said softly. “I understand. There must be an awfully good reason for you to have all this security. Didn’t you ever bring any girl friends here?”

“No Baby. You are the first. Do you want to change your mind now that you know the rules?” Buck asked.

Suzanne was nude as she walked over to him and put her arms around his neck looking up at him with her beautiful hazel eyes saying softly, “Don’t be silly. I love you and I trust you. I promise I won’t break any rules,” as she pulled him down kissing him and squirming her lush soft body against him.

Buck turned out the lights and they crawled into bed. “Suz, there something else I should probably tell you. These last few days are not indicative of the way I am sexually. I don’t know why a lot of it happened. It all seemed so natural but generally I’m pretty much into heterosexual relationships,” Buck said.