Suzanne the Desert: Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne was lying on her side up against him, her soft hand was rubbing his chest, stomach and groin. Every so often she would dance her fingers on his hardening penis. “I’m so glad. I had fun but all I really need is you. I was afraid a couple of times that you were going to throw me to the wolves this weekend,” she said.

“That, little girl, is not ever going to happen unless you want it to. You’ve captured my heart and soul. Nobody is ever going to do anything to you that you don’t want to happen. If they do I can assure you the consequences will not be pleasant for them. Whether you like it or not you’re stuck with me now. I’m very much in love with you and there is nothing I can do to stop it now,” Buck said. “I’m not sure there ever was. Some things are just meant to be.”

Suzanne’s little hand was caressing his big cock as she said, “I love you sweetheart, it’s what I’ve wanted ever since that first night you took me to Baxters.” Buck could feel her wet tears of happiness on his shoulder as she kissed his neck and ear. “I love the way you touch me, I love the way you treat me and I love the way you make love to me. The thing I love most though is I always feel so safe with you. I’ve never had that my entire life. Even when I was a little girl I never felt safe, but I do now.”

Buck’s cock was rock hard now as he threw the covers down and rolled Suzanne onto her back. Suzanne gasped as he dragged his tongue up between the throbbing lips of her lightly haired vagina. She gasped again as he sent his 3 inch tongue deep into her vagina flicking at her G spot and making her thighs quiver. She cried out when he sucked her thick, throbbing 2 inch clit into his mouth and flipped it with his tongue causing her to gush her girl juices. He kissed and licked his way up across the baby soft skin of her groin and belly to her delectable and tender breasts sucking first on one and then the other 2 inch nipple. “Are you ready little girl?” he breathed into her ear.

“Please, oh please,” Suzanne gasped. “I haven’t had you since this morning. I need your cock,” she whined as she bucked up into him trying to get penetration. Suzanne was squirming beneath him when he felt the head of his cock penetrate between the lips of her very wet vagina causing her to moan, “Aaahh yes, deep, want it, all,” as she gasp for breath. Buck slowly worked his tender cock deep into her vagina and finally up into her womb when he had all 11 inches in her. “Please, want baby, pregnant,” Suzanne gasp as she squirmed frantically beneath him.

“Ooohh God,” Buck gasped as the muscles of Suzanne’s vagina started to squeeze hard and milk his cock. His cock was tender from all the sex they’d had over the last 5 days and he knew he wasn’t going to last long. “Aaahh shit baby girl,” he cried as he felt the sperm travel up his cock. He tried to hold it back but it was a losing battle as her soft sensuous body squirmed beneath him. He could feel her hard nipples digging into his chest.

They were in a deep French kiss when Suzanne broke it and gasped, “Cum, now, together,” as her vagina started to squeeze hard and gush a flood of her girl juices.

“Oh God baby Suz,” he gasp as his big cock swelled and start to shoot sperm deep into her womb. He finally rolled off her gasping for air. The muscles in his legs and arms were quivering uncontrollably.

Suzanne’s little body rolled up against him still quivering as she said, “I love you so much honey. I hope I’m pregnant with your baby.”

“I hope you are too, baby girl. God I love you so much,” as he kissed her hard. “Good night baby Suz.”

“Good night sweet love,” Suzanne said as she draped her arm across his body. “This is the first day of the rest of my life and you made it possible. I’m yours forever.”

And so ended the first 12 days of what was a very unlikely romance and what would become a love story for the ages. If you would like to hear more of this story please let me know. Please vote.