Suzanne – The Inner Self Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pulled out the copious juices my cunt was producing coated his rod making it very slick yet as he pushed back in he still pulled my labia inside and he was so massive that his entry pulled my clit tight against his hard cock and I could feel the veins and ridges of his meat stick as it rubbed against my clit with each thrust. My orgasms flowed one after another as Mike sat there while the two men lifted and lowered me on his fat cock. At some point they let go of me and Mike said.

"It time for you slut, to fuck me. Now ride me slut or I'll use your asshole. Robert would not like that but he would understand, so use your legs slut and fuck me."

All I heard was asshole and I did not like nor want anal sex ever, trying to contemplate this cock anywhere near that tender opening scared me and I did as I was asked and used my own legs to pull my hips up and lower them on Mike's cock. My pussy had adjusted all it was prepared to adjust for him so it never was pain free, but I did come to find myself fucking that cock and wanting it to erupt inside me. I moved my ass faster, ignoring the spikes of pain and rode Mike as hard as I could. I came so much that when John put his cock near my face I gulped his cock into my mouth and sucked him hard while ramming my face down into his cock. It was the first time I recall using my mouth to fuck a cock; I was heedless of the bruising of my lips and the widening of my throat as I forced his cock in there. I used my hands and reached our and groped knowing there were two more cocks somewhere and the guys obliged me.

I was riding a cock so big it hurt, using my mouth to fuck another hard cock and my hands were knotted into fists squeezing a cock in each as they pumped them hard. I wanted all of them to cum, not so that it would end, but I wanted to eat and wallow in hot gooey cum. I wanted to feel that cum spray in my mouth and the two cocks in my hands to spray my body and most of all I wanted to feel that monster erupt and feel the force of his spray in my sore wet and very well fucked cunt. One of the men grabbed at my tit and took my nipple and twisted it and I screamed on the cock I was face fucking just as it erupted spilling its load into my throat and filling my mouth. I could feel it dribbling out of the side of my mouth as that cock pulsed and spewed hot cum.

I rode Mike even faster when that cock spurted in my mouth and soon felt a hot gush of cum all over the left side of my chest and the cock in my left hand throbbing in my fist. It was glorious but I knew I had more to come and wanted it. I pumped the cock in my right hand even faster as I let go of the one in my left hand and felt the flaccid cock in my mouth depart. Now it was just the monster plowing new spaces in my cunt and the cock in my right hand that needed to do their thing.

I took my now free left hand and used it to find the cum that was coating my body and rub it into my skin, especially on my tit, caressing my nipple and coating it with the sticky remains. I felt Mike moving beneath me, felt his ass lifting and lowering in the chair and then the cock in my right hand throbbed and I tried to point it so it would shoot its load on my face. However Mike was now trying to stand and so the cum sprayed my right tit instead. As much as I had hoped for that load to come close enough to my mouth to eat some of it I was now held in the air, my feet no longer touching the ground, by the monster cock in my pussy. I thought I had had all of him but somehow his cock was finding new areas inside me to stretch. I wrapped my legs around Mike's waist and somehow my hips continued to rock into his cock as he flattened me against a wall and began to fuck me hard, driving that monster cock into me over and over.

I came and came until I felt I could cum no more and still my body shook in orgasm as Mike drove his pole into me. When he finally erupted his cock shot a hot stream of cum inside me, and it felt so totally different. It was so forceful as it spewed inside me I felt liquids splashing out of my cunt, even though my pussy had been stretched so wide to take him in that there was no room for anything to leak. Each of his ejaculations was a little less forceful but still it seemed as if he had pumped gallons of cum in my poor little pussy. I have to admit that it felt so good to have him soften inside me, to feel his hot cum oozing down my thigh. As he pulled me off of him and sat me down, I lunged up and licked and sucked his cock, loving it, adoring it, thanking it for fucking me, giving my uncountable orgasms. I had to be pulled back from him and I begged to be let free.

"Please I just want to love that cock, lick it, thank it. Please?"

But instead I felt my body being stood and my shorts coming up my legs but before they passed my knees someone took a rag and wiped my pussy, sopping up the cum and cunt juices that filled me. Then my shorts were pulled over my ass and the button closed. I watch as Harry then took a pair of scissors and cut the thong like material that was supposed to cover my pussy, my daisy duke shorts were now a very short skirt, very short. I felt them stretching my tube top over my head and when it clasped my tits I knew what they had used to wipe my pussy. I looked down and saw that my top was soaked with cum and pussy juices and the smell of sex impossible to miss. The earring was put in my hand and I was shoved out the door into the hall. I stumbled passed the homeless men and never flinched as they groped my tits and ass as I passed. One even slid his finger in my cunt. I was walking with my legs till splayed a bit as the effects of that monster cock still had me wide open. Cum and juices still dropped from my pussy as I walked and I smelled so strongly of sex that the previous odors of stale beer, urine and vomit were ignored. Finally I stepped outside and saw the now familiar cab with its scruffy black driver leaning against the passenger door. I stumbled over to him and he said.

"So slut, do you need a ride?"

I could only nod, I was too orgasmed out to put coherent words together.

"Give me the earring slut!"

I never stopped to ask him, just assumed it was Robert's desire so I gave it to him. When I heard him laugh I sensed I might have made a mistake. By the time he'd gotten in and grabbed me by my hair, his cock was out and my head was being pulled over and above it.

"Now suck me while I take us somewhere more to my comfort slut. Robert said you'd be stupid enough to give away what you'd fucked those guys for. He told me if you did then I was to tell you that you now have to earn it back."

Then he laughed but I paid it no attention. I was in slut mode, all pretenses about being the simple housewife, the loving wife, had left me. I was now the slut that I knew would one day be the only me, and all I wanted was to enjoy his black cock. I ate him and licked him and tried to deep throat him. Having been used by those four men was not enough for the slut I was and while I made love to my drivers cock I hoped he had some friends. I could still feel what Mike's huge cock had done to my cunt and coupled with this cock I was making love to with my mouth the sensation of another orgasm rose up inside me.

I felt the driver's hand grasp my hair and pull my face from his cock and I said.

"No, I want your cock, please let me have it!"

He laughed and his belly convulsed as he did. When he finally stopped he pulled my face to his, the pain in my scalp shooting directly to my needy cunt and he said.

"Oh you will have more cock slut, more then you can dream of."

The he popped his door open and drug me by my hair across the seat and pulled me out of the cab. My cum and pussy soaked tube top was now down around my waist, having slid off my tits as he dragged me from the car. He pulled me up and walked me to a house, my tits exposed and my ass feeling the light wind that blew. He shoved the door open and pushed me inside. I stumbled and fell on the floor my tits making contact with the rough carpeting as his hand grabbed the waistband of my shorts and lifting me like a sack of potatoes. He carried me that way into a room and tossed me to the bed. I rolled to my back and my legs splayed open, my body wanting to be used and preparing itself, even if my mind was still a step behind. I looked up to see the room was full of young men, black, white and Latino and they were all naked and stroking their cocks. I licked my lips in anticipation, my head swinging about the room looking at all those beautiful hard cocks.

By the time I'd looked at each of them I felt a hard cock pushing against my lips and opened my mouth and took the first cock deep inside my hungry mouth. I felt the bed shift and another cock piercing my stretched and soggy pussy entering me quickly and filling me completely. Both cocks began to move back and forth in my two holes and I sucked the one in my mouth as I wrapped my legs around the hips of the man pummeling my cunt. My hips were rocking into him as he fucked me hard and my head rocked into the cock filling my mouth. The men were too ready and soon I was swallowing a delicious load of cum and feeling another spraying my pussy.

When the cock in my mouth softened and pulled out another was pushing in and I greedily took it deep and sucked, needing and wanting to taste more cock and swallow more hot cum. My cunt was abandoned for only the time it took for another to climb up and fill it and once again I fucked back with both my mouth and cunt. The slut in me was growing and my needs grew too. I wanted more and I pushed my face into the cock filling my mouth forcing that cock to reach into my throat, not stopping until his balls were banging into my chin and yet I wanted more. I was ravenous and sucked and licked and fucked that cock in my mouth as my hips bucked into the man fucking my pussy.

Over and over that afternoon I was filled with cock, never an open hole and my stomach filled with cum, my pussy a soggy mess, as was the mattress under my ass. Cum dribbled from my mouth and I knew my hair was soaked with what I failed to swallow, but no matter how much escaped my greedy mouth I took the next cock offered and wanted more. I was dazed by the orgasms that ripped through me and I began to sense I was becoming insatiable. At the time I did not care. I just wanted more and more. My pussy was sore, my mouth was bruised and my lips swollen but I never hesitated when a cock wanted either hole.

At some point I passed out swallowing yet another load of cum. When I awoke it was dark and I was alone. I rolled to my side and felt my ass sticking to the congealed cum soaking the mattress and I came as my skin slowly broke the sticky bonds of drying cum. I tried to sit up and felt my hair sticking to the pillow that had been placed under my head and felt the earring that had been placed on my cum coved belly slide down between my still splayed legs. Slowly I reached down and grabbed it, my hand brushing my sticky pussy as I clasped that piece of jewelry in my hands. I fumbled a bit but managed to push the stud into the hole in my vacant lobe and secured the second earring in place. Stumbling to the door I managed to find the driver sitting in a chair watching a tape of some woman being gang banged by a bunch of men. Slowly I focused on the screen and saw the woman was me. I smiled as I watched myself being fucked and used, saw the slut I'd been and then looked at the driver stroking his own cock. He was hard and stiff and I dropped to my knees and looked at him and asked.

"I need a ride home, but I want to taste you and feel you cum in my mouth Sir!"

"Suck me well slut and I'll take you home."

I dove forward and engulfed him. It was as if I'd never had a cock before, I relished the feel of him as he filled my sore mouth, as he pushed against my swollen lips and back into my bruised throat. I felt no pain; I only felt the pleasure of his cock, the hard warm skin of him as he moved in and out of my mouth. When he came I felt sad knowing it would soon be over and when he denied me the cum to swallow and instead sprayed my still naked body with his cum, I used my hands to scoop it up and eat as much of it as I could.

He took me naked out to the dirty cab and pushed me in the back seat. The smell of stale beer and urine hit me, as did the smell of sex that covered my used and well-fucked body. When he stopped and opened the door I saw my home in the moonlight. He pulled me from the cab and let me fall to the wet grass of my yard then he drove off leaving me naked. I crawled to the front door not thinking what a neighbor might see, not caring anymore. When I got close and saw the package lying against the door I grinned knowing it was from Robert and that my husband was still a few days from coming home. I reached up and pushed my door open and then pushed the package inside as I crawled behind it. Closing the door as I cleared the entrance I ripped the package opened and pulled the note out. It said

"You were expecting this to be from Robert, but it isn't. You will shower and rest and in the morning you will wear the outfit you will find in the box and go to the address you will find last. I expect you to be there no later then 11 AM -- K"

Too confused and tired I made it to the shower and let the hot water soften and remove the cum that covered me. I knew I'd need another shower after I'd rested as my cum filled hair would need more attention then I had the strength to give it now. I stumbled to my bed and fell into it, wondering why no one was fucking me as I fell into a deep sleep. My last thought that night was who was K, I had no doubt I'd obey the note.

12