Suzanne's Corset Devotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, I stay with a tight girdle and long bra and pull up my stockings really short so that they hold my thighs and the tops of my legs right up to my lips. I've a new collection of tight girdles made-to-measure with only 21-inch waists, which is the smallest they can be made. A couple of them are firm control long leg high waist styles with a front zip, just as I remember from when I was young.

It's hard to explain why this is so important. Sometimes I wear a corset laced by my husband in the morning. At weekend, I choose what I want to wear and I change from week to week to suit my mood and to excite him with the mystery. There is nothing more important to me than pleasing Andy and he is exactly the same about me. I'm in charge, which is important. I'm not a fetish object and he loves me not my clothes. I choose the clothes and always have done. He enjoys the benefits with me. I wish other women could share this excitement with me. The words I like to use about myself are important - girlish, shapely and sensuous but also controlled, contained, restricted, constructed, enclosed, encased and also strong, powerful, causing, making. Andy says he sees all of these in me and he's happy sharing them with me.

I wouldn't be surprised if we decide to reduce my figure to my body minimum. I'd love to be able to put my hands down and reach round myself. We've tried that on a round object and it's about 15 inches and it looks really small. I'm half scared by the idea but also I've become obsessed with it. That's about 15 inches less than my normal waist when I was married. I want to know what it feels Iike. I daydream about it and sometimes imagine it when we're making love. I'd hold myself round my waist while he a moving in me and I'd be able to feel the pressure and the movement inside the corset, through my fingers. I wonder if such a reduction is possible for a woman of my age. I think it'll take another three years with constant tight lacing and special diet and exercises. I'm dying to start but haven't yet mentioned it to Andy. I don't want him to think I'm more interested in a tiny waist than in him. Do you think he'd agree and help me? When the 18 inch corset is comfortable on me and I can lead a normal life, then I'll tell him my thoughts. That'll be in about a year I think.

Can you see what good things we have from me wearing this underwear? If I go for the 15 inches, I'll write again and let you know how that feels -- especially in bed..

12