Suzanne's First Dance

Story Info
He shares his beautiful wife with the world.
1k words
4.16
92k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club was like that most I had been in, only tonight was vastly different. The air was electric as I found an empty table at the edge of the elevated stage. My heart was racing as the dancer on stage finished her routine and collected her clothes. I wondered what was going through Suzanne's mind as she waited to take her turn on stage. Would she put a stop to our adventure or would she gather the courage to proceed? As it turned out, I wouldn't have long to ponder.

A waitress took my order for a beer and a guy who looked to be in his forties asked if he could join me at my table. I motioned for him to take the remaining chair. He said it was his first time there and asked if the dancers were

good. I answered that it was my first time also but that I heard that the next dancer was a real, natural beauty.

"Oh yeah," he asked. "Where did you hear that?"

"She told me," I beamed. "I'm married to her."

His expression changed. "Your wife is a topless dancer?" he said.

"This is her first night," I replied. "she's a little nervous about it."

"I can imagine," he said. "I wish my wife was brave enough to do it. There's no way she'd get the nerve. She's pretty enough though; I swear she is"

I had no reason to doubt him. When my beer arrived, my new found friend insisted on buying it.

Before I could take a swig, the juke box began playing a BTO tune "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" and my heart started pounding. I was sure that it could be heard over the music.

The curtain of beads at the back of the stage parted and out stepped my beautiful brunette wife. She looked magnificent. Her long, shapely legs flexed as she stepped toward us. She wore a fringed satin corset that exposed a generous amount of her thighs. At the top it formed a half cup bra that cradled her large, full breasts. When she moved, Suzanne's tits jiggled in a way that made it clear they were all hers. Her eyes lit up when she saw me in the front row. I flashed her a big, proud smile of encouragement. She responded with a nervous smile, like she was

somewhere between strutting her stuff and bolting for the closest exit. She chose the first option.

"You're right," my new friend announced. "She is a beauty. You are a very lucky man."

The smile on my face was my best reply.

Suzanne worked the crowd like she was born to it. She gracefully danced from one end of the stage to the other becoming more in command with every step. As she strutted, she made every guy in the place feel like he was her only focus. I know I'm biased, but she had the crowd in the palm of her hand. As the first song wound to a close, she winked at me and slipped behind the curtain,

"I hope you don't mind me saying so," my friend whispered. "but your wife makes my dick harder than Chinese arithmatic." I laughed out loud.

"I don't mind." I answered, signaling our waitress for another round.

Before it arrived, the music resumed and my gorgeous beauty returned to the stage. Her outfit had changed. The corset was gone, replaced by a pair of sheer panties with a matching bra, Suzanne's breasts were on display through the diaphanous material. She danced up to our table and wet her lips with her tongue. She bent forward and pressed her breasts together, making her cleavage swell.

I smiled and motioned with my eyes that she should work on the guy at the table with me. She smiled and knelt down on one knee in front of him. His mouth fell open as Suzanne reached behind her back to the clasp of her bra. She tucked in one shoulder and let her bra strap fall down her arm. His eyes widened as she repeated the process with the other strap. The clasp of her bra came undone and she let the bra fall away her tits. She slipped her arms out of it and held it out for him to take. He shoved a handful of dollars into her hand as he took her bra.

Suzanne rose and proceeded to give the others

around the stage an up close and personal view of her bare breasts. Her nipples were tall and hard as she swayed inches away from their admiring stares. Beads of perspiration made her tits glisten in the light from above. By the end of the second song her panties were overflowing with money deposited there by the aroused crowd. She left behind a forest of hard dicks as she stepped backstage.

My new friend held up Suzanne's bra as a trophy. "If this is as big a turn on for you as it is for me, you must be very proud." he said.

With a few seconds delay, the music resumed and Suzanne returned to center stage, minus her panties. Her dark, lush bush sparkled in the lights. She stalked the crowd with total abandon. I found myself watching the faces of the crowd as one by one she favored them with a view of her nude body. She stopped in front of our table, standing with her legs shoulder-width apart. Looking up, we could see her pussy in its unfettered glory. I beamed my approval and she smiled back. Before leaving our table, Suzanne squatted in front of

my tablemate and gave him a clear shot of her moist pussy lips. He mopped his brow to show how hot she had made him and she mouthed a "thank you" before moving away.

Suzanne's last song was over too quickly for everyone's liking. She received a chorus of whistles and cheers as she left the stage.

A few minutes later, she took her turn as a waitress. Our new found friend expressed his gratitude and returned Suzanne's bra to her. She thanked him for his enthusiastic reaction and gave me a kiss. There was more than one envious look flashed at me when the audience saw that kiss. Suzanne's first dance had been a rousing success and I looked forward to many more.