Suzanne's Revenge Ch. 2

Story Info
Suzanne goes out.
2.5k words
4.25
49.2k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne decided to wear a sexy little maroon cocktail dress she had brought along in case she decided to go out to pick-up a one-night stand while she was in town. As it turned out she was going to have other plans to fulfill her sexual appetites. Those appetites seemed to be nearly insatiable these days. Even though she was feeling thoroughly fucked after her encounter with Bill, Suzanne could feel her pussy once again growing damp as she clipped her lacy garter belt to the sheer black nylons she slowly rolled up her legs. When she finished dressing, Suzanne stood and admired herself in the large mirror the hotel thoughtfully placed in the dressing area of her suite. She loved the way the new bra she purchased at Victoria Secret just before running into Carol this afternoon accentuated her adequate though certainly not large breasts. Most men found her medium perky breasts enticing but Suzanne had always wanted to have cleavage like a Playboy model. This bra under the slinky dress gave her the best cleavage she had ever had. She smiled and blew herself a kiss in the mirror. She checked the clock and realized she would have to hurry if she were to be on time for her meeting with Carol. The restaurant they had agreed to meet at was only 10 or so blocks for her hotel but Suzanne figured in the heels she was wearing that it would be best to take a cab. Besides she didn't want Carol to know she was staying nearby in case Bill picked a hotel on the other side of town.

As Suzanne walked through the lobby, every man and many of the women turned their heads toward the sexy redhead. Suzanne acted as if she didn't notice the attention she was getting but couldn't stifle the smile it brought to her face. Suzanne loved to show off and enjoyed the idea that people were thinking lewd thoughts about her. She walked to the desk and in her sexiest voice asked the young desk clerk if she had any messages. He barely managed the standard "I'll check ma'am," he was so taken with the vixen at the desk.

When the clerk turned to check the message box, Suzanne let out a low purring sound. The young man turned back to Suzanne and asked, "Sorry, did you say something, ma'am?"

Suzanne replied, "No big deal, Hun. Just noticing what a cute ass you have, stud." Suzanne loved to play with young men. They were so easily excited.

Clerk politely said, "Thank you, ma'am," somehow managing to stick to his training.

He then retrieved a small envelope from the message board and handed it to Suzanne. She smiled said thank you and blew him a kiss. Once again she felt a twinge in her pussy when she saw the effect her flirtation had had on the young well-trained clerk. He had done his job flawlessly despite the bulge that had formed in his crisp uniform slacks. Suzanne read the note as she sashayed to the large revolving doors at the front of the lobby. The note was from Bill. Evidently he had stopped and left it for her to find when she returned tonight. It read:

Dear sexy Suzanne,

Wow! It never stops amazing what a great piece of ass you are! My fucking endorphins are still on overdrive after riding your ass to bliss. I am excited anticipating our little three-some. You will find the key and room number at the desk by 10 am tomorrow. However, when you get back tonight if that hot slut in you hasn't been thoroughly satisfied call my cell and I will be right over to pump your hot cunt full again.

Bill

Suzanne never understood what it was about Bill that always drove her wild. He seemed to have a hold on her like no other man or woman ever could. She would never put up with the treatment Bill gave her from another man. Generally she was a ball buster and got away with it because most men would do anything to get her pussy. She knew this and used it to her advantage with everyone but Bill. Suzanne as usual decided not to dwell on the subject. She tore the note in half and threw it in the trash as she stepped out onto the hotel portico. The doorman quickly ran over to her and asked if there was anything that he could do for her. Suzanne smiled and said. "I need a cab, big boy."

The doorman didn't miss a beat despite the arousal the erotic little cunt in the skimpy dress caused. He quickly said, "Yes ma'am, where are you going?"

The doorman went to the curb and raised his hand. The lead cab in the line waiting pulled up and the doorman jerk open the rear door. Suzanne swept across the walk. She squeezed the doorman's hand as she pressed the five-dollar bill she was holding into his hand. As she slid into the seat, the doorman was treated to an even more rewarding tip. Suzanne's short skirt slid up revealing the tops of her nylons and the sexy garter belt that held them up. The doorman held the door open as he stared at her creamy thighs. Suzanne made no effort to cover herself, instead opting to wiggle her ass giving the leering hotel worker a glimpse of her pantiless crotch. Then she reached for the door as she thanked him. The doorman stood there for a moment like a deer caught in headlights before reluctantly closing the cab's door and watching it whisk the little tease away. He hoped she would return before his shift ended so that he might get another peek at her gorgeous pussy.

The cab ride was quick and uneventful. However Suzanne's flirtations had caused her to be almost 15 minutes late. She shoved some money at the driver and hoped out of the cab. When she went in and found out that Carol was waiting at the table for her.

"Sorry, I got held up at my meeting," Suzanne said, sounding sincere as she approach the table.

"No problem don't worry about it. But I am a drink ahead of you," Carol said and motioned for the waiter.

Their drinks ordered, Carol and Suzanne took up the conversation where it had left off earlier in the afternoon. Anyone passing the table would have imagined them to be two old friends out to dinner. There was not a clue as to the nasty plans that were dancing in Suzanne's head. Time passed and the drinks flowed as the two women chatted away. Suzanne was used to drinking a lot but decided they had better order food soon. She didn't want to lose control tonight. Carol meanwhile was already clearly well buzzed.

"Hey let's get an appetizer to go with next round, I am starved and the drinks are going right to my head," Suzanne suggested.

"Great idea," Carol said slightly slurring the words, "Guess I am getting a little buzzed here myself."

"You aren't driving after all this drinking, I hope?" Suzanne asked.

"No, I never drive home from the city late. I am staying at the Hilton on the next block," Carol replied.

"Great, maybe you will take me sightseeing tomorrow then," Suzanne said in a questioning voice. Although Suzanne had been here many times and knew the city well she figured it would be a good ploy to get Carol to meet her tomorrow.

"I come here on business a few times a year but I never get to see the sights," Suzanne lied.

"Sounds good to me. Only got a big empty house waiting for me," Carol said. "You know I can't get over how good you look," Carol continued, the alcohol loosening her inhibitions some, "I think every guy in this place is checking you out."

"Well this is my bait outfit," Suzanne said giggling, "only nice dress I brought though. Usually only put it on when I am in a strange city and feeling in need of a little contact, if you know what I mean."

Surprising herself, Carol responded, "I guess you mean you put it on when your pussy is on fire and you go out cock hunting."

"Something like that, but it catches more then just cock," Suzanne said in a low voice that would entice some monks to give up their chastity. "You do remember me telling you I was bisexual don't you?"

"Yeah, but I thought it was just something you were thinking about," Carol said feeling curious about her old friends sexual activities and admiring her body. Carol had occasionally had thoughts she assumed all women had about another woman's beauty, but had never seriously considered having sex with a female. That is why Carol was surprised that she was feeling turned on by Suzanne tonight.

Suzanne explained that at the time she had not yet acted on her feelings but since had more then satisfied her curiosity. She went to say that she loved cock but occasionally enjoyed the intimate company of a soft, gentle woman. Carol was stunned when she felt her panties become damp. She tried to will these forbidden desires away but had great difficulty stopping the pictures of Suzanne's naked body that were filling here head.

Carol said, "I guess I was a little cruel to you back then. It scared me and I really didn't understand. I no longer think it is weird. I am sorry if I hurt you."

"It was a long time ago. Water under the bridge. I had all but forgotten about that stuff," Suzanne lied as she imaged Carol tied down getting her ass rammed by Bill's big cock. The two women were startled when Suzanne's cell phone whistled its annoying chirping ring.

Suzanne pushed the talk button and said hello into the little phone she retrieved from her purse. It was Bill. He wanted to know if Suzanne would like him to bring along an additional man. He said he had a friend who had an even bigger cock then him. It was at least 10 inches long and real fat. Suzanne said that sounded good and she would call him to get the details in the morning.

"Damn work! They think I am always on duty," Suzanne said as she put her phone away.

"That doesn't mean you have to work tomorrow does it?" Carol asked, "I was looking forward to showing you the city."

"Oh no, just have to make a call in the morning. Maybe I can meet you at your hotel about 11:00 or so," Suzanne suggested.

They agreed to the meeting. Carol would make the afternoon plans. Now all that was left was for Suzanne to figure out how to get Carol into her little trap. Suzanne thought to herself how great it was going to be to see Carol turned into a cum slut for two big well hung men. She couldn't wait to grind her cunt juice into Carol's face as the two men filled Carol's cunt and ass. Finally, the women had dinner and decided it was time to go. As the exited the restaurant Suzanne suggested they walk together to Carol's hotel and then she could get a cab from there easily. As they walked the block to the Hilton, Carol asked if Suzanne would like to come up to her room for a nightcap from the honor bar. Not really sure what Carol had in mind, but also not wanting to put her off, Suzanne said that she would come up for a quick one.

Carol fixed two drinks and set down on the little sofa next to Suzanne.

"To old friendships renewed, cheers," Carol toasted and took a long sip of her drink.

Carol reached out and took Suzanne's hand and said, "I am so glad we ran into each other. I have often wondered about you. We were such good friends."

A shiver went through Suzanne. She knew what was coming and had no intention of giving up her revenge for a night of passion. Even if it was with the only person she had ever loved in her life.

"You know I was just too young back then. I wasn't ready," Carol said and leaned over and kissed Suzanne.

Suzanne did not pull back as her first instinct told her to. She placed her hand on Carol's cheek and parted her lips slightly allowing Carol to slip her warm tongue into Suzanne's mouth. The women kissed for several minutes their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. When the kiss broke Suzanne could see Carol was hers for the taking, but no, not tonight.

"Oh wow, that felt so good!" Carol exclaimed, "Teach me how a woman makes love."

"I think we need to take this slow. You had a lot to drink. I have always wanted you, but I don't want you to regret this," Suzanne said in a convincing tone, "Why don't you sleep on it? If you still feel like this after sightseeing tomorrow, I will show you things that you can't imagine."

"Oh I know I will still want this tomorrow, but if you want to wait I will wait," Carol said breathlessly. Then she took Suzanne's hand and put it under her skirt. "I wanted you to feel how wet you made me."

Suzanne rubbed Carol's pussy a little though her panties and then withdrew her hand and pulled her skirt up exposing her steamy pussy to Carol. Carol reached out and lightly touched Suzanne's pussy lips with the tips of her fingers.

"Not now, just want to show you what you need to be thinking about for tomorrow," Suzanne said.

With that Suzanne stood and said it is time to go. Carol stood up and embraced Suzanne. The women shared another deep kiss and then Suzanne left. Suzanne smiled broadly as she road the elevator to the lobby. She considered stopping in the bar and finding a willing bed partner as she felt the cunt juice trickle from her hot cunt. Then she decided to call Bill and have him meet her at her hotel. When she got him on the phone he suggested she come to the rooms he had gotten for tomorrow nights rendezvous so she could be familiar with the layout. Suzanne took a cab to her third hotel room of the evening.

Meanwhile Carol lay naked on her bed furiously rubbing her clit and imagining Suzanne's gorgeous shaved pussy being pushed into her face. Carol called out Suzanne's name as her body was consumed in orgasm. Carol was covered in sweat as a result of the powerful orgasm she had given herself. Now she lay there holding herself tight her emotions a mix of joy and revulsion at these strange new yearnings. Sure she had had occasional thoughts about other woman, but this was different. She wanted Suzanne desperately while at the same time hating the thought that she might be a lesbian. It didn't matter she had to find out. Tomorrow night she was going to fuck a woman. She knew Suzanne was experienced and planned to give her complete control. She wanted to learn how women make love to each other. Little did Carol know what she was letting herself in for. Unwittingly Carol was setting herself up perfectly for Suzanne's little plan.