Suzanne's Revenge Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim walked over to the withering couple on the floor kneeled and laid his cum oozing cock on Suzanne's lips. Suzanne licked and sucked Jim's rod while Bill pounded away at her pussy. As soon as Bill emptied what little cum he had left into Suzanne, Jim mounted the insatiable nymphomaniac.

"Oh yes, pound my cunt with that big fucking cock!" Suzanne cried out as she wriggled on the floor under the big man.

Soon Jim and Suzanne shared another orgasm. When Jim finally withdrew from Suzanne and stood, she told the men to bring Carol to her.

"Force her face into my snatch," Suzanne ordered. "Clean their fucking cum out of my hot cunt, whore!"

Bill and Jim pushed Carol down onto Suzanne. Carol didn't resist. She lapped at Suzanne's cunt, licking up and swallowing as much cum as she could.

When Carol tired of the attention, she once again barked out orders, "Tie the bitch up in the corner and gag her good! We need some rest before we finish with her!"

Again the men did as instructed. Using rope that had been stashed in the dresser, Carol was bound tightly and then gagged. She was still nude, her cunt and ass leaking cum, her buttocks red and sore. Carol set in the corner on the floor, bound, unable to move and cried, while the three torturers slept comfortably in the big king-size bed, entwined in each other's arms. Carol did not know if it was the abuse that bothered her more or the fact that she had actually gotten pleasure from the bizarre sexual experience. She also wondered what new horrors might await her when the trio awoke from their nap.

12