Suzanne's Surprise

Story Info
A young wife shows a wild side
1.9k words
4.27
144.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While our apartment was to be repainted, my wife Suzanne and I were planning to rent a motel room.

I happened to mention our plans at work one day. Coincidentally, my friend Ron was going to be out of town on a business trip at the same time and graciously offered us the use of his studio apartment while he was away. It was a perfect solution and we quickly accepted.

Ron's place was small, even for a studio. With the bed folded out, there was scarcely enough room to step inside the flat without falling over the bed. Still, we were grateful for his generosity and settled in for a two night stay.

There is something about a strange place that makes Suzanne horny. We were no sooner settled on the first night that she was out of her clothes and in the mood for serious lovemaking. I gave silent thanks to Ron and reaped the benefits of his benevelonce. We spent the night screwing, cat-napping and screwing some more. I was sure that Ron's neighbors must have thought he had hit the jackpot with the screams of ecstacy coming out of Suzanne's beautiful mouth.

The next morning Suzanne awoke early and fixed us a light breakfast from the things Ron had left us in the fridge. She did not bother to dress. Her long, lighty-tanned legs looked fantastic in the soft morning sun. I admired her firm ass as she stretched to reach the top shelf of his pantry. As she turned and crossed the short distance to the bed, her large, full breasts swayed gently. I was ready to forget breakfast and have another shot of tasty pussy, but supressed the desire momentarily.

As we ate, Suzanne's attention turned to a row of books that rested on a small bookcase beside the bed.

She lifted a large book from the shelf and opened it in her lap. To her surprise, it was not a book at all, but a photo scrapbook. Suzanne let out a gasp and giggle as she gazed at the pages. Ron had amassed quite a collection of photos of women. Most of the women were in various stages of undress, and many were nude. I found myself staring at women I knew from work and seeing them in an altogether new light. A few of the photos were obviously taken with a tripod and a timer because Ron and the women were photographed in the throes of passion, as it where. Suzanne was quite taken by those photos. I am not prone to admiring another man's equipment, but I admit that Ron was rather gifted. Suzanne giggled and pointed at his very hard cock. I assured her that it had to be trick photography because, I had showered with him at the gym and it was never that big then. I must confess that the two of us closely examined the photos in that album. I envied Ron's trophy case of women and Suzanne clearly enjoyed the thrill of staring at his dick.

It was a concession I was willing to give her in exchange for my own cheap thrills.

There was one photo that stopped us both cold. The year before my company had sponsored a trip to the beach that we had attended. There on the page before us, in her bikini clad glory was a photo of Suzanne leaning over an ice chest, showing most of her own chest. It was clear that Ron knows a great set of tits when he sees one. I took a great deal of satisfaction that Suzanne was worthy of inclusion in Ron's "album of fame". She seemed to feel the same way about it.

We spent the entire day in bed without dressing. It's funny that a simple thing like that album had recharged our batteries and provided the impetus for day's worth of lovemaking. I made a mental note to think of a way of thanking Ron for the use of his flat.

Sometime around dawn on the second day, we awoke with the prospect of packing up and heading home. We allowed ourselves one last bit of lovemaking before we left. As we were heating up, I heard a key slip into the door. A moment later, Ron returned home - at least eight hours ahead of schedule.

Suzanne managed to cover us with the sheet. The close proximity of the bed and the door did not allow much room for Ron to navigate inside the flat. He apologized profusely for returning early, but explained that the meeting had ended a day early and he wanted to get home. We, of course, told him not to worry and told him that we would leave immediately. Ron told us to take our time and offered to serve us breakfast in bed before we left, We accepted.

Ron's back was to us as he began to fix breakfast. Suzanne took my cock in her hand and got me instantly hard. She fought back a laugh as I tried to disguise the tent she had created in the sheets. I created a distraction from my hard-on by baring the length of Suzanne's shapely right leg. She adjusted the sheet to protect her lush, dark bush from exposure but left her leg bare. Ron turned and carried on a conversation as he cooked. His eyes traced the length of Suzanne's leg.

She groaned and stretched seductively, extending her arms to their full length over her head. The sheet pulled tight and left a generous amount of her bare breasts uncovered. My cock now needed no stroking to remain hard as my vantage point allowed me full view of her proud, firm tits. I fought back the urge to just pull back the sheet and bare them fully. If Ron had spent any time admiring the photo of Suzanne's tits, he would have loved the sight of them completely bare.

In a few short moments, Ron had prepared the three of a platter of bacon and eggs. He served Suzanne a TV tray that allowed her to sit up and eat. She tucked the sheet under her arm pits and coiled her bare leg under her, Indian-style. I couldn't speak for Ron, but she had me fully aroused. The three of us talked as we ate breakfast.

It was most erotic to see my lovely wife, nude beside me in bed with a male friend seated no more than two feet away. I have never been so turned on by the prospect of my wife being the object of both our intense desire. Suzanne and I had secretly fantasized about a threesome, but I had never allowed the thought to be more than pure fantasy. There was something very exciting to me about my wife being so appealing to other men. I did not know how I would react to the prospect of the fantasy becoming reality, but the thought was very nearly overpowering me.

Suzanne finished her breakfast and Ron took her plate. In handing it to him, she let the sheet fall from under her arm. In the blink of an eye, she had given Ron a clear view of her ruby red nipple. Forget nipples like #2 pencil erasers. Suzanne's are more like

Dot candies; tall, thick, and oh so tasty. Ron's eyes locked on the sight of Suzanne's turgid nipple. The sight of it was all the cue I needed; I took the liberty of releasing the sheet from under her other arm and let the sheet fall around her waist. Suzanne blushed for an instant, but made no effort to cover her tits. The three of us continued to talk as if nothing had changed. That was clearly not the case, however.

As we talked, I mentioned to Ron that we had stumbled across his photo album. I apologized for intruding on his privacy and he said that he took no offense. I said that I was proud of the fact that a photo of Suzanne had found its way into the collection. Ron had obviously forgotten the photo had been there and apologized to Suzanne. She told him that she also took her inclusion as a compliment. I told him that her had a rare opportunity to add another photo, or two, of Suzanne to the collection. She looked at me and then to Ron. "You wouldn't show them around, would you?" she asked.

Ron gave his assurance that the photos would never be seen and quickly produced his camera. Suzanne asked that she be allowed a shower. I suggested that we could all use one.

It was such an incredible high to be see my fantastic, beautiful wife sharing a shower with me and another man. I scrubbed Suzanne's back and watched as Ron softly soaped her slippery, warm tits. Suzanne took my cock in her hand and gently stroked it. I felt as though I would erupt in her hand with only a stroke or two; I was so aroused by the thought of our fantasy becoming reality. Suzanne could tell I would not last long; she released my cock and took Ron's stiff tool in her other hand. We continue to experiment with Suzanne until the warm water turned cold. We retreated to the bed and toweled each other off.

Suzanne posed for a few photos. She is a natural in front of a camera and the camera brought out the animal in her. I suggested that Ron set up the timer and tripod and that we take some more inventive photos. We spent the next hour or so taking photos that took us to the brink of Ron and I actually fucking Suzanne. the last photo we took was of Suzanne lowering her lips onto the head of Ron's stiff dick. From that moment on, we focused on the fucking and not the photography.

I offered Ron the pleasure of Suzanne's sweet pussy before me. Suzanne allowed Ron to part her legs and slip inside her thighs. She took his cock in hand and guided it into her warm, silky cunt. She let out a soft moan as he thrust the length of his cock deep inside her. I was mesmerized by the sight of her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him against. He arched his back and pushed his cock as deep inside Suzanne as he could reach. Suzanne reponded to his thrust with passionate, soft groans encourage him to "Fuck me hard, harder!" Ron picked up the tempo of his thrusts until the pace reached frantic proportions. Suzanne kept time with him perfectly, squealing her delight as he pistoned his cock inside her. Ron shouted that he was about to come before doing so in a series of short, powerful thrusts into Suzanne's cunt. She cried out as he came and she began her own, feverish climax. Together, they collapsed in spent coil on the bed beside me. I leaned forward and kissed Suzanne softly.

Ron spent the next few hours sharing my wife with me. He kissed her tits and nibbled on her tall, hard nipples. Suzanne kissed our cocks and tasted her own pussy on them. I know that there are very few fantasies that can live up your expectations. I am grateful to say that this fantasy was all and more than I could ever have imagined. I only hope future fantasies will be so exciting