Suzette & Norma Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled upon recognizing her friend Jennifer. "You look hot Suzy. " said Jen. "And so do you Jen. " replied Suzy, kissing her friend moistly on the lips. Jennifer was a tall girl with long straight blonde hair down to her waist. Her eyes were a piercing grayish color and gave her an intense look.

She was very slim and had pale, perfect skin. Jen wore a short, shimmery gold spaghetti strap cocktail dress, seamed stockings and sexy black pumps with spiky heels and pointed toes. "Who's the babe with you?" asked Jen, never one to mince words. "Oh, this is Norma Grace. " answered Suzette. Jennifer extended her slender hand, obviously exploring Norma's body with her eyes. "A pleasure to meet you" Jen said, shaking Norma's hand. Norma's panties were still wet from her encounter with Lisa but, as Jen's hand touched hers, she felt them get a little wetter. Something about the intensity of that stare made Jennifer an erotic force to be reckoned with.

Just then another girl approached Suzette. "I didn't know you were going to be here!" she cried as she hugged Suzy tightly. "Hi Irina, good to see you. " said Suzy, returning the hug. Irina was about 5'5" with short black hair, brown eyes and an hourglass figure. She was wearing a clingy, off the shoulder, short black dress with strappy black high sandals. Suzette introduced Irina to Norma. Irina and Jennifer knew each other and the girls stood chatting and drinking with Suzy for some time. Norma felt a little left out but the wine was making her feel quite content and the girls all looked so nice. Her thoughts were drifting back to the encounter in the bedroom earlier this evening. Then she thought she heard Suzette mention her name to Jennifer. Jennifer approached Norma and said "Suzy says you should come with me. " Norma wondered where they were going but the wine and Jennifer's eyes compelled her to follow. "Don't worry, I'll get you home safely tonight" Jen said with a smile. Suzette looked over and gave

Jennifer a wink as the blonde took Norma by the hand and led her back across the parlor through the crowd.

Norma watched Jen's feet as they scurried across the floor... her black pumps clicking on the pink marble. Her eyes followed Jennifer's long legs up the black seamed stockings to the hem of her little dress. She wasn't sure where Jen was leading her but she was sure willing to follow. Jennifer led Norma to the front door and opened it. "We'll take my car" she said and whisked Norma out to a little red sports car. In moments Norma was a passenger in Jen's car traveling rather quickly down a dark country road. Jen didn't say a word as she rocketed the car through the night, the radio playing loudly. As Norma stared out the windshield into the dark she felt a hand on her thigh. Jen teased Norma's thigh with her red fingernail. "Suzette says you like to play with girls. She bet me

$150 that you would be the best girl I've had in years. " Jen said. "I'm taking

you to my place and we'll get to know each other a little better" she continued, smiling. "You certainly LOOK tasty. " Norma was beginning to feel warm. Jen's hand on her thigh and the anticipation of what might come caused her body to flush with heat. She couldn't believe all this was happening in the same night.

It seemed a very long time before they arrived in the driveway at Jennifer's house. Norma had no idea what town they were in. The house was a small but pretty cottage set back from the road in the woods. No neighboring homes were visible in the night. As Jennifer climbed from the car she told Norma "Come on inside honey. " Norma followed Jen into the house and they stood in a small living room which was furnished nicely.

Suddenly Jen pulled Norma to her and kissed her hard on the lips, her tongue

finding its way into Norma's mouth. Tense at first, Norma gave in to her desire for this attractive and forceful woman and the two kissed deeply. Norma sighed heavily as she allowed herself to experience this pleasure. "You ARE yummy" said Jen, releasing Norma from her grasp. "Now off with that dress and your panties and bra too. I want to see you in just those stockings and heels. " Jennifer commanded as she sat herself comfortably on the sofa and crossed her long legs. Norma obeyed and removed all her clothing except the hose and heels. "Turn around for me, I want to see that ass that Suzette says is so beautiful. " Jen ordered. Norma turned her back to Jen. Jennifer stood up and came over to Norma placing her hands on Norma's bottom. She massaged Norma's ass and patted it lightly. "Looks good" she said. Jen brought an armchair over and told Norma to bend over the back of the chair and place her forearms on the arms of the chair.

She then proceeded to tie Norma's wrists to the arms of the chair and her ankles to the legs of the chair. Bound to the chair with her ass prominently displayed Norma could no longer turn to see what was behind her. If she strained her neck to either side she could see only the lower half of Jennifer's body as she stood behind her. Jen's pumps tapped on the hardwood floor as she walked around the chair Norma was tied to, surveying the situation. "Looks like you are quite helpless Norma, I can do as I wish with you now. " Jennifer said. Jen ran her hands through Norma's hair and down her back. Her long nails lightly scratched at Norma's skin causing goose bumps. Norma was slightly trembling. She was not afraid, but the excitement was too much to bear. Jen massaged Norma's ass and her fingers went to Norma's wet pussy. Although she had orgasmed earlier that night, Norma was horny. She shivered as Jen touched her pussy and whimpered lightly, indulging in the sensation.

Jen slipped a finger abruptly into Norma's pussy, then two fingers. "I think you're ready" Jennifer said, removing her fingers from Norma and walking away. Norma listened to Jen's heels click quieter as she moved out of the room. Suddenly the lights dimmed and Norma was alone. She strained to hear if Jen was anywhere nearby and thought she heard distant voices. She tested the knots that Jen had tied. There was no getting out of those bindings.

Jennifer had gotten Norma all aroused and then just left her there with her pussy dripping and her ass in the air. After some time, Norma again thought she heard voices somewhere in the house. She had tried grinding her pussy against the back of the chair to get herself off but she only succeeded in further frustrating herself, she couldn't apply enough pressure to orgasm. Now, long after Jen had left the room, Norma heard the sound of heels returning. She strained her neck to the side and glimpsed the shoes but they were not those of Jennifer. Had she changed her shoes? No... wait, Norma recognized those shoes. They looked like the shoes Suzette's friend Irina was wearing at the party. Was this Irina in the room? Then Norma felt hands again roaming all over her body. Exploring her back, her ass, her pussy. She groaned as the touch of this woman released some of the tension she had built up. Then she felt a mouth on her pussy. Licking and tonguing firmly. Making her even wetter. The licking stopped and without warning Norma was penetrated by a cock. At the same time she heard the clicking of heels again as someone else entered the room.

She still could not see the face of the owner of the cock, but she recognized the legs of Jennifer as the person who had just come in the room. Jen walked around to the front of the chair and took Norma's face in both her hands. She was wearing only her stockings and heels. She pressed Norma's face into her steaming pussy. "Lick it honey" Jen commanded. Norma's mouth hungrily devoured Jen's pussy as the cock continued to push in and out of her. Jen kept one hand on Norma's head and the other played with Norma's breasts. The she-cock pounded deeper and deeper in Norma's pussy, its owner grabbing Norma by the hips. Jennifer's breath was beginning to quicken as Norma continued lapping at her clit, tasting her juices. Then yet another person was heard entering the room, heels clicking. Norma was too busy to try to see who it was. She could hardly breath with her face buried in Jen's pussy and the mystery cock pounding inside her. The dim room was becoming dimmer as she floated in ecstasy. She felt a hand caressing her cheek and thought she smelled Suzette's perfume. Jennifer was grinding her pussy into Norma's mouth breathing loudly, moaning. "Oh yes, Suzette... lick my nipples" Jen sighed.

Suzette WAS in the room. "She has a nice pussy doesn't she Irina?"

Suzette asked. "Oh god... mmmmmm... " Irina moaned between thrusts. Jen was delirious with pleasure as Norma's tongue worked faster. She groaned loudly and her pussy flooded Norma's face and mouth with hot juice.

Trembling, Jen released Norma's head and collapsed on the sofa. Suzette bent over and took Norma's face gently in her hands. Looking directly in her eyes, Suzette began to kiss Norma. Her tongue tasting Jen's pussy on Norma's lips. Suzette and Norma kissed deeply as Irina continued to work her cock in Norma. Norma was moaning with pleasure. Suzette removed her panties and placed her she-cock on Norma's lips. Norma licked and kissed Suzette's hard cock. Jen was standing up again and feeding Suzette's cock into Norma's mouth. Irina continued to probe Norma's pussy with long strokes of her cock. Norma felt an intense wave of pleasure as she orgasmed once, then quickly again.

The contractions of her pussy made Irina moan loudly and then shoot her hot cum deep inside of Norma's pussy. Norma felt the cum running down her legs. Jen stroked Suzette's cock as she fed it into Norma's mouth. Now Suzette was moaning, her she-cock spurting into Norma's mouth. Irina removed her shrinking cock from Norma's pussy and Suzette untied Norma from the chair. Jen smiled at Suzette and said "I guess I owe you $150."

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
HughJardHughJardover 19 years ago
wonderful...

wonderful...and very, very hot!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ladyboy Maid A seductive ladyboy changes a married man's life.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Big Sister His older sister has a few surprises.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She-Male School: A Teacher Seduced A new teacher is oblivious to the sex secrets of the school.in Transgender & Crossdressers
T-Girl University A freshman finds himself surrounded by dominant tgirl coeds.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Feminized By My Mother Ch. 01 Shemale mother makes son a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories