Suzi Ch. 1

Story Info
She wanted was a man & a baby; 1 out of 2 isn't bad...
5.5k words
4.62
83.9k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 07/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped out of the back office to go talk to Bill, my boss, my way was blocked by Suzi Wilson, standing in the middle of the aisle talking to Cathy, the secretary. I heard Suzi say, "... and I'm out of this place as soon as I find a good man to put a baby in my belly."

"Well," I muttered sotto voce, as I walked past, " I'm safe. I shoot blanks."

It was unlikely I was heard, because Suzi never hears anything the first time. As I walked down the hallway, I couldn't help but think about Suzi and what she had said. She looked like a typical air head. Blond hair she fluffs with her hand, blue eyes she flutters all the time, nice rack (about C-cup I guessed), and a body that made grown men weep with desire. She couldn't be stupid. She would not have passed the training if she was. But what a stupid thing to say. Throw away a good job and career to get pregnant and be a Mommy. Hadn't she heard that women were supposed to be independent and liberated?

"Oh, well," I thought, "not my problem!"

Bill was in his office when I got there. I told him how much I needed to get out of the office and back on the road. "OK," said Bill, "I can put you back to work on one condition. You have to have a helper to do all the carrying. I won't take a chance on you hurting your back again."

"Thank you, Bill," I said. "Whatever you want, just let me out of the office."

"Go back to the office today. I'll check the schedules and get you a helper starting tomorrow."

The next day was a beautiful spring day. I was glad to go to work for the first time in three months. Once in the office I had to wait until everyone else got their assignment for the day. Finally, it was just Bill and me.

"OK, Tim," said Bill, "I have an easy assignment for you and here comes your helper now."

I turned around to see Suzi walk in. Hoping my smile was sincere, but not feeling it, I said, "Great!"

Fairly bouncing up and down with excitement, Suzi clapped her hands together and gushed, "Oh, Timmy, I'm so happy we're going to be working together! What can I do first?"

"You can grow up," I thought, but said, "Here, take my keys and start the van. Make sure we have everything we'll need and wait for me to come out. And please don't call me Timmy."

"Okay!" she said, giggling, and turning, wiggled out of the room.

I turned back to Bill. "Please tell me you're joking. I can't put up with that little girl giggle all day long. She can't be the only one you have, can she?"

"Look, Tim, you're the only man in the office who doesn't salivate when she's around. If I put her with anyone else, they wouldn't get any work done. I know it's been rough on you since your wife died, but a grumpy old curmudgeon like you just might be able to calm her down. I'm sorry, but she is the only one I have right now."

"I'll do my best, Bill. Just don't expect miracles."

Out at the van, everything was just the way I had asked for. The van was started and warmed up, all the supplies were stocked, and all the trash had even been thrown away.

"Good job," I said, "would you like to drive?"

She looked so pleased, as if I had given her a gold medal or something. "You're going to let me drive? Oh, neat! No one ever lets me drive, they always act like I don't know how or something. Thank you, Timmy."

"The van is a little tricky to drive. I'll guide you if you need it. Go ahead and get in. We're going to 2590 Industrial Drive. Stop at the 7-11 on Main street and I'll buy you some coffee. And don't call me Timmy."

She got behind the wheel, and, much to my surprise, drove smoothly and safely to the 7-11. I bought her a cup of coffee, and an apple. I offered to buy her a donut, but she said it wasn't healthy. I was impressed.

"You don't drink coffee?" she asked as we got back into the van.

"I do," I said, taking a thermos out of my lunch bag, "but I prefer to brew my own at home and bring it along. 7-11 coffee is always too weak and bitter for me. I grind my own beans and use a French press."

"Oh, wow! I'd sure like to try some."

To an older woman I would have said, "Do you know the difference between sex and fried eggs? I'll make breakfast for you, sweetheart." I didn't want to go there with this Valley Girl, so I said, "I'll bring you some tomorrow."

When there is something that has to be said, the sooner the better. "I have to talk to you about something, Suzi," I said. "I see how the other men in the office act around you. They're like bees around honey. I'll not be like that. I will treat you like an intelligent adult and a respected fellow worker. In exchange, I want you to drop the air head routine. It's really not who I think you are. Do you understand?"

Suzi looked deflated, like a puppy that had been scolded. "Yes, sir, I understand."

"Good," I said. "Now let's get to work."

The job was a simple installation of five DSL lines, plus testing. We were finished by 3:30 PM and since we had nothing else, I had Suzi drive to a remote, shady park, where we could relax until quitting time.

I looked over a Suzi and said, "May I ask you a question?"

"Okay. If I can ask you one."

"Did you mean it when you told Cathy all you wanted was a baby, and then you would quit and be a Mommy?"

Suzi looked embarrassed, "I said a good man and a baby. Yeah, I kinda meant it. What most women want is a good man to love them and to have children. All I've ever wanted to be is a housewife and mother. I know it's not PC, but , damn it, it's what I want." After a pause she said, "Now you answer a question."

"Okay, go ahead," I said.

"What did you mean when you said you shoot blanks?"

"My wife and I had three children. After our son was born, we didn't want any more, so I had a vasectomy. I can no longer impregnate thanks to the wonders of modern surgery."

"That seems so drastic. What if something had happened to one of your children?"

"Additional children will not cure a broken heart from losing one. You can't replace a child. If something had happened, we would have accepted it. We were lucky, our daughters are both grown and married. Our son has a girlfriend he lives with, but they're not ready to marry or have kids yet. I'm happy that my wife was able to see them all grown."

"Timmy, what happened to your wife? You never laugh or smile. Your friends say you were different before."

"My wife was killed in an auto accident by a drunk driver." I was quiet for a few minutes. "And don't call me Timmy."

After that we talked about unimportant things. I found out she was twenty-two years old, the same age as my son, and half my age minus three years.

I brought her some of my coffee the next day. She loved it. That made me feel good. We didn't get another chance to go to the park for over a week. When we did, I got a blanket out of the back so we could lie in the sun.

"Suzi, would it bother you if I take off my shirt and get some tan?" I said.

"No, go ahead," she said. "I have some sun tan lotion. I'll put some on your back, if you'd like."

"Thank you," I said and took my shirt off and lie down on my stomach. She moved over beside me and started to rub the lotion in.

"You have hair on your back, you know," she said. "I haven't seen that since my Dad."

"Comes with age," I said. "I can't do anything about it. You'll have to look away if it bothers you."

"It doesn't bother me." She finished and lie down on the other side of the blanket. She must have had trouble getting comfortable, because I heard her moving around. Then she said, "Okay, your turn."

"My turn to what?" I asked and looked over at her. She had taken off her shirt and was lying on her stomach, with her bra undone. "Your turn to rub in the lotion, Timmy."

"Whoa. Ah. Er. Oh. Uhmm." was all I could say. I moved to her and started to rub the lotion in. Her skin felt better than it looked, and, boy, did it look good. Her back was flawless. Smooth as silk, warm from the sun and shiny from the lotion. I finished rubbing as quickly as I could to avoid any future harassment charges.

"Thanks, Timmy," she said, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. And I trust you, or I wouldn't do this."

I didn't even think to tell her to not call me Timmy.

When it was time to go, I looked away as she hooked her bra and put on her shirt. She had a strange look on her face when I turned back. "You're quite a gentleman," she said, and went back to the van.

The next Friday we were working in a dark basement, connecting Category 5 communication cable, then testing the lines. Suzi had just finished closing the cover of the interface when she suddenly screamed and threw her arms around me. She was shivering so badly, and pressing so hard against me, I thought she was going to crawl into my shirt. I wrapped my arms around her and said, "What? What's the matter? What's wrong?"

"Spider," she squeaked. "There's a spider there. A big hairy one!"

I lead her out of the basement, holding her tight and stroking her hair. "It's OK," I said. "I won't let it hurt you. It's OK. It's gone now. You can calm down."

I must admit, to felt wonderful having her in my arms. She was still shivering, and had her face buried in my chest. After a few moments, she sniffed and looked up into my eyes. I think my heart stopped for a second as I looked into her adoring eyes. I knew she would let me kiss her if I wanted to. I did want to, but I didn't kiss her. Instead I smiled and said, "It's all right. Everyone is afraid of something. I won't laugh at you."

She looked surprised. I wasn't sure if it was from my kind tone of voice, or because I smiled. "I love your gray eyes," she said.

"Thank you. Wait here while I get our tools." Mr. Spider was all of a quarter inch long. Phobias are hell, I know because I have a few of my own.

It was the end of the day, so we went back to the office. I waited until everyone else had left to talk to Bill.

"Suzi's working out better than I thought she would, Bill. She's smarter than she acts, she can follow instructions and she does good work. You can leave her with me if you want."

"That's fine, Tim," Bill said. "I can't help but notice she's acting a lot different now. What are you doing?

"I treat her like an intelligent adult. She responds to being treated with respect." With that, I went home.

After dinner and cleaning up, I sat down at my computer to catch up on my e-mail. I had just logged on when the door bell rang. "It figures," I thought, "always happens just as I log on. Probably some salesman."

It was Suzi standing at my door. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to thank you for today. You were very kind. May I come in?"

"Yes, of course," I said and stepped aside. "Can I get you something to drink? Water? Juice? Beer? Here, please, sit down."

"A beer would be nice," she said and sat down at the kitchen table.

I poured two beers into glasses and gave one to her. She looked at the glass and said, "No one has ever poured one into a glass for me before. All men have ever wanted was to get me drunk. You're not like that. You treat me nice and you're always a gentleman. May, may I ask you something?"

"Yes, of course."

"Will you...I mean, could you...I mean, may I...I mean, Oh God, Timmy. This is so hard. I've never had to ask a man this before."

"It's okay. Ask. What do you want?"

"Oh, Tim, may I... I mean, would it be okay if I... I mean, Oh No." With that she covered her face with her hands and started crying.

I reached over and took hold of her hands. "What is it, Suzi? Tell me."

"Oh, Tim. Would you let me stay here with you tonight? You're a good man and I want you to make love to me."

I was stunned. I was speechless.

"Oh, no. I've insulted you. I'm so sorry. I'll go." Suzi stood up and ran out the door. That woke me up and I ran after her. I caught her on the front porch. She was still crying.

"It's okay. You can stay. You're welcome to stay. No. No, that's not right. Suzi, I want you to stay with me. I want you to share my bed. I want you to, to, no, wait. What I'm saying is, Yes, I want you."

We went back inside and sat down at the table. "Why, Suzi? Why would you want me when you can have any man in the office? Hell, any man in the world."

"Oh, Timmy, all I've ever been is a pretty face and nice tits. You treat me like a real person. You wouldn't even look when I was exposed. It's nice to be respected for myself for once. And even though you look and act like an old grump, you're very kind and understanding. I'm terrified of spiders. You didn't laugh or make fun of me. I feel safe with you. I want to lie in the arms of a man who makes me feel safe."

"I can give you that. I hope you're not disappointed."

"I won't be, Timmy. I mean, Tim."

Moving to her, I pulled her up to stand in front of me. My arms slid around her waist and over her back. I felt her shivering, but not from fear this time. She buried her face in my chest, then slid her arms around my neck. She looked up into my eyes and pulled my lips down to hers. A lovers first kiss is always memorable, and this one sure was. Her lips were cool and soft, but quickly grew in heat and pressure. A low whimpering sound came from her throat when my tongue slid gently to her lips. The tips of our tongues danced with each other, then went exploring on their own.

She gasped when we broke the kiss. I kissed over to her ear and slid my tongue along her neck to the bottom. She tasted of sweat and smelled of vanilla. She pitched forward against me until I was holding her up with my arms. "Do you want me to carry you to the bedroom?" I whispered into her ear.

"No, Tim. I don't want you to hurt your back. Guide me there, and hurry!"

We were in the bedroom in a flash. When she started to undress I grabbed her hands and said, "Wait, let me do it. It's very erotic for me to undress a woman."

"Okay," she said, "But don't go too slow. I. Want. You. NOW."

Her shirt was unbuttoned in a flash, and tossed aside. I reached behind her and unsnapped the bra, then let it slip to the floor. She had a small rose tattoo on the upper inside of her left breast, right over her heart. I grasped one tit in each hand and leaned down and kissed the rose. Looking into her eyes, I said, "I love tattoos on a woman. Do you have any more?"

"I'm not telling," she said, grinning. "You'll just have to look for yourself."

With a smile and a raised eyebrow, I said, "Let the hunt begin."

I knelt down and untied her shoes and helped her take them off. I found a small heart tattoo on her right ankle when I slid her socks off. Moving behind her, I reached around and opened her belt, unsnapped the button of her jeans and lowered the zipper. I put my hands inside her jeans, on her hips and pushed down. The jeans fell to the floor and she stepped out of them. Wearing only bikini panties, she turned and stood before me.

"Only one thing more, Tim. I want you to have everything."

She came into my arms, a warm, soft, beautiful, bundle of woman. She put her arms around my waist and held me close. The fit was perfect, as if she had been made to be there. Maybe she was.

My thumbs slid under the elastic of the panties as I kissed her lips. With my arms stiff, I kissed down her neck, down her chest to her navel, pushing the panties to the floor. She stepped out of them. She had a full thatch of light brown pubic hair and a four pointed star tattoo around her navel. Running my fingers through the hair, I said, "Would you let me trim this off sometime?"

"Any time you want, as often as you want."

I leaned into the hair and kissed it, then I kissed down to her slit and licked.

"NO! No, stop," she said. "I'm not clean and I smell bad. I want to kiss you a lot more and I don't want to kiss that odor. Let me take a shower."

"Let US take a shower," I said.

Standing up, I lead the way to the bathroom and turned on the water. When the water was the right temperature, we got in. I soaped her from neck to toes, then started to rub. She was a delightfully slippery water nymph, giggling and rubbing against me. Soapy skin is a joy to rub, but doesn't taste very good, a lesson I relearned when I sucked on a nipple. The look on my face caused her to laugh uncontrollably, which caused her to get the hiccups.

"O(hic)kay, Mister! Your turn to (hic) get clean. Gimme the soap(hic)."

I handed her the soap, which slipped out of her hand. When she bent over to retrieve it, I was able to make sure her labia was nice and clean. Take my word for it, soapy pussy is very pleasant to rub. (As is non-soapy pussy, come to think of it.)

"Oh, yessss! That (hic) feels nice. Would you like to (hic) make sure it's clean inside(hic)?"

"Soon enough, Missy. Your turn to clean me."

She washed me from neck to toes, making sure to get the painfully hard equipment thoroughly clean. I had to keep telling her, "Only one stroke. One stroke! Stop it now, one stroke or else."

"Or else (hic) what, Mister Hairy Back? (hic) Are you going to thrash (hic) me with your rod?(hic) Get your (hic) furry butt under the (hic) water." Then she pushed me under the water and rubbed the soap off.

I leaned back and enjoyed to water running down my body. Suzi kneeled down in front of me and took my penis into her mouth. Getting a blow job from a woman with the hick-ups is something every man should experience at least once in a lifetime. Moans, groans, gasps, and sucks, punctuated by involuntary squeezing when a hiccup hit took me to the edge and beyond. I cum, hard. To her credit, Suzi swallowed all of it.

With a smile, she licked her lips and said, "You taste pretty good for an old guy. Got any more where that came from?"

"Not yet, but I'm working on it. Hey! Guess what! You don't have the hiccups anymore."

"What do you know! I never knew sperm was a cure. Learn something new every day!"

"Shall we retire to the bedroom, before the night is too far gone?"

"Oh, yes. Last one on the covers does the eating!"

I made sure she got there first. She was lying flat on her back in the middle of the bed when I came in, five seconds after her. I stood at the foot of the bed and bent over and kissed her toes, then her ankles, and up to her knees. I put my index fingers between her thighs and lightly pushed them apart. Her legs spread wide open like the gates of heaven welcoming a pilgrim.

Her nether lips were swollen and glossy with dampness. I kissed my way from her left knee to her beautiful cunt. I pressed my lips to her pussy and just kissed. Her hips started to jerk up and down and she shook all over. "Yes, Oh yes. OH!" she moaned and went rigid all over.

Her eyes were glazed when I looked into them. "You cum from a kiss?" I asked.

"Oh, God! Is that bad?"

"Not in my book. But it is a first. And don't call me God."

Stretching out beside her, I gathered her into my arms. "Would you mind being on top?" I said.

"My favorite. Can we wait a few minutes until I stop quivering?"

"Whenever you're ready." I said, then rolled onto my back, pulling her with me so she lay half on top of me. After about five minutes she swung her leg over me and sat up. Raising up on her knees, she reached between her legs and grasped my dick and lined it up to her opening. She settled down on me and I slid into the warm velvet walls of heaven.

We stayed still for a few minutes, just enjoying the sensation. I let her lead, and she started to rock forward and back, slowly. When she went forward, I came out about half way, then she slowly rocked back and slid me all the way back in. The iron man was back and I had no overwhelming need to cum. I knew I would last as long as needed.

Every time she rocked, she let out a little gasp, "Oh" when she went forward, "gah" when she went back. "Oh, gah. Oh, gah. Oh, gah." I kept my hands on her waist and watched her face. She had the thousand mile stare. Her eyes were open, but I don't think she was looking at anything. I moved my hands up to her breasts as I put my lips to her nipples. She looked down at me with glazed eyes.

12