Suzi Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In here? Now?"

"Yeah. Silly, but I feel guilty about her being alone next door. I don't want you to fuck her or anything, although if the two of you want to, go ahead. I don't mind. Just let's all sleep together." She laughed. "Like a basket of kittens!"

I shook my head. "No problem, Suzi, if that's what you want."

"Great!" She sat up, then went out, still naked, returning in moments with a bemused Karen, still wearing her long tee-shirt.

"Climb in, Kaz," said Suzi. "Matt, shift into the middle."

Karen laughed. "Matt's getting too much of a good thing, from the look on his face!" She climbed into bed beside me and slid down under the sheet, then sat up and stripped off her tee-shirt.

"I feel overdressed with that on, seeing you guys!"

Suzi climbed in on my other side and I lay back and put my arm around each of them, lying on my back in the middle. Suzi and Karen snuggled in against me. It was a wonderful sensation, feeling soft breasts pressing against me from both sides. Soft lips kissed my cheek. I turned and kissed Karen goodnight. There was unmistakable promise in her kiss, her tongue darting into my mouth and playing briefly with my own.

"G'night, Matt," she murmured, mischief lurking in her eyes.

"Goodnight, Karen."

I turned to Suzi, who was smiling gently. "Goodnight, Suzi, sweet. Sleep well."

"I will, Matt, after that wonderful fucking you gave me," she murmured. She kissed me lingeringly, then settled herself for sleep.

To Be Continued...

12