Suzie Goes to College

Story Info
My first college party.
2.6k words
3.91
57.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zuz1818
Zuz1818
13 Followers

I had been in college all of three weeks and I was feeling pretty good. Classes were harder, but not too hard, I had made a lot of new friends, and last week me and two friends from my floor had gone to an honest to god frat party, danced, gotten drunk and gone home happy. Now I was headed to another one, with the specific goal of getting laid. I had not actually had sex in over 8 months, and I was getting tired of my vibrator. I had thought about going with a friend, but I was alone, since while I would have preferred a good-looking guy I was willing to take just about anything and I was not sure I wanted my friends watching.

I'm not even sure which house it was. All the them were pretty much the same, and being female and showing a bit of cleavage were enough to get me into a dark basement with loud music, beer in plastic cups, and lots of horny guys. The music was actually a little too loud, and conversation was mostly limited to shouting. I had barely gotten past 'what's your major' when this tall (I'm 5'3" so they are all tall) guy with curly black hair asked me if I wanted to come see his room.

Even before I had gone to my first frat party I knew that "would you like to come up and see my room" meant. "Would you like to come up and fuck me." Well, he seemed nice enough, and that was what I had come there for. Anyway, we were not going to be able to talk much down here. I followed him up the stairs and down the hall, although I had not even danced with him yet. He had a cute face and a nice lean body that made him look like a track guy or something. And a nice ass, which I could see through his jeans. When I got up to his room he closed the door behind me as I realized that there were two other guys in there already. They were finishing off a couple of shots, and I turned to go back out the door, but the guy who had brought me up stopped me.

"Hey guys, this is Suzie, and she came up here to see something. "

I turned to him "Maybe we should go somewhere else"

He grinned at me. "No, this is a great place for it. Come here" he eased me into the room a bit with his hands groping my ass as he did, which turned me on. The other two guys sort of nodded hello.

He turned me around and put his hands around my waist. "I was thinking I would show you something and I'd guess these guys could watch. You like to put on a little show Suzie?"

This was not really what I had in mind at all, but I guessed that it did not much matter who watched, and in any case the whole thing was turning me on a lot. I had come there to get laid, and he was pretty much exactly what I had been looking for. I felt like thing were going really fast, but so far at least I liked it. The other guys were staring at me, and the first guy had his hand on my waist.

"What did you want to show me." I said, looking over my shoulder at him.

He grinned

"I wanted to show you how much you would enjoy sucking my cock. Do you suck cock Suzie."

I nodded yes.

This was actually the first time I had ever sucked a guy's cock. Well, I had done it before on a couch with one of my high school boyfriends, but I had never done the whole kneel down in front of a guy and pull it out thing. I was a little nervous, and a little drunk, and having the other two watch me was not really helping. I reached out and rubbed his bulge a little half-heartedly with my hand, and he put his hands on my shoulders and slowly pushed me down onto my knees.

"Don't worry babe, I'm gonna enjoy this."

I still was not really sure why I was doing this, but I reached up with my hands and unbuckled his belt. His cock was already hard under his jeans, and the tip started to push up underneath his shorts as I unsnapped the top of his jeans and unzipped him. I could see it bulging out and I was not really sure what to do. He put his hand on the back of my head and slowly pushed my head up against it. I could feel it pushing up against my face. He relaxed his grip, and I reached up to pull his pants down. I realized that I had not really caught his name, but I pulled them down and out it came. It was maybe 7 inches long, and dark and hard, and it was pointing right at me.

"Don't worry, babe, I'm going to make you take it really slow at first."

He grabbed my head again, and pushed me towards it. I reached out and grabbed the shaft of it as he pushed my lips up against the tip. He didn't wait long before he pushed it in and I felt his slightly salty cock shove into my mouth. I had been in the room maybe two minutes, and I already had a cock in my mouth.

He was good to his word at first and did not push me much, as I kept bobbing my head back and forth on it. It felt big in my mouth, and I felt it slide deep into me. I became aware of the other two watching me, and I was a little self-conscious, but that did not last long. He let me suck on the end of it for a while and then put both his hands on the back of my head and pulled me back, still holding my head.

"Now I'm going to make you take it all, all the way down, and I'm going to cum in your mouth. O.K?"

I nodded a bit, as best I could.

"No, say it. Say it."

"I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Good girl. I think we are going to have a fine time tonight."

I was a bit worried what he meant by that, but I did not have much time to think about it, since he took my head, spread his legs a bit and slowly pushed his cock all the way in till my nose was pressed up against his hair. I would have gagged a little more than I did but I was holding my breath, and I exhaled as he slowly pulled it out again.

"Get ready for it babe" said one of the other ones, and I did not have much time before he started to fuck my mouth with long, steady strokes. He had a strong grip on my head, and I could not have stopped him if I had wanted to, but I was mostly concentrating on relaxing and not gagging. He did not take very long, maybe a couple of minutes, till he pushed me up against him and held me there as he came in me. I could feel his balls throbbing on my chin as he pumped it it. I'm not sure how much he came, but it was enough to make me gag a little, and as he released me I leaned back and wiped a bit of cum off my lip as I looked up at him.

"So, that was what you wanted to show me."

"Yes, but we are about to show you something more. Are you a little pricktease?"

"I think its pretty obvious I'm not."

"Well, I think you have gotten Larry and Tom here pretty horny, and I think you are about to suck some more cock. Aren't you?"

I looked at them really for the first time. They were both blond, tall, and reasonable looking. It was at that point that I realized how weird what I was doing was. I was kneeling in front of a guy who's cock I had just sucked and was actually thinking about doing two more guys. I was a lot less drunk that I had been just a few minutes before, and I was a lot more unsure of myself. Tom I think it was helped me out.

"Cmon babe, you are going to have a great time. We are all nice guys and we are going to give you a really fine time. You've been enjoying yourself and we are going to be enjoying yourself." He gave a bit of a smirk to his friends. "I bet you've been enjoying yourself so far."

I gave him a kind of sheepish smile, since I really had enjoyed it.

"Look at Larry here. Nice looking boy, I'm sure you can have a lot of fun with him."

I figured I really needed to say something at this point, although I had no idea what to say. I had no hangups with having sex with guys, or even with more than one guy, but I wanted to be in charge, well, more or less in charge. I stood up and wiped off my chin (which was maybe not the best way to look all empowered.) The one guy I had just done was pulling up his pants, and the other two were smiling and trying to look sexy and non-asshole-ish, I guess.

I took a deep breath, trying to cover for the fact that I had no idea what to say.

Larry looked me over

"Alright, take your clothes off."

"What?"

"I'm not like Tony, I like women to get naked when they suck my cock." He rubbed his pants a bit, and I could already see it bulging.

I didn't think about it much. I reached down and hooked my fingers under my top and pulled it up over my head. I quickly slipped out of my bra. I don't show my tits to every guy I meet, but these guys had already seen a lot, and there was not much point in being modest. My pants were still on and I sort of parted my arms a bit.

"Well, are you going to show me something?" I asked him, giving him my best steely 'I'm in change here' look.

I was hoping to make him a bit nervous, but he just smiled and dropped his pants in one quick motion, pulling his shirt back with his hands and maybe leaning back a bit.

"Is this what you wanted?" He smiled at me. I was kind of staring cause it was bigger than the other guy's. Longer, thicker, and he just seemed more aggressive somehow. "Take your pants off now, and let me see that sweet ass."

Well, what was I supposed to do? I turned around and undid my pants and slowly slid them down. I looked over my shoulder and could see him smiling as he looked at my ass, which lots of guys seem to like. He came up to me and I could feel his hard dick on the small of my back and his hands grabbing my waist.

"You have a sweet ass, babe." he said, as he caressed it with his hand. I pushed my ass back against him and he slid his hand in between my cheeks. He spread my legs apart a little and ran his finger along my pussy and ass. It was soaking wet down there already, but it felt really good. I was sobering up a bit, or maybe realizing what I was doing, and his warm body felt good against me. He was kissing my neck and feeling my pussy with his hand, and it felt great.

"You ready to suck it some babe?"

I nodded, but he wanted me to say it.

"I want to suck your cock, and then I want you to fuck me" Well, I was not just going to get them off, and his cock felt so good on me.

He turned me around, and I could see that Tom had his pants off too, although his shirt was hanging down over his cock. Larry put his hand around my waist and held my chin in his hand.

"Don't worry babe, I'm going to make you cum." Tom was behind me, feeling my ass, and I reached down and took Larry's cock in my hands. He took hold of the back of my neck, and bent me over as Tom slid his finger into my pussy. His hands were strong and rough as he fingered my clit, and I got a bit distracted. I was bent over at the waist, moaning a little as he fingered me, and sort of ignoring the large penis that was right in my face. Larry lifted my head up.

"You are here to suck cock right?" he grinned at me. I nodded yes and he took my head and shoved his cock into my mouth. There was none of the slow stuff from before. He was driving his hips into me and shoving my head down on his cock. He fucked my face a few times then pulled it out and looked at me. As he did I could feel Tom sliding his wet finger into my asshole. I moved a bit to keep it out, but they had me more or less boxed in.

"Ready for a good ass fuck, babe?" said Tom

I shook my head. "No, I don't do that." I was pretty assertive about it. Tom slid his other finger into my ass, and my hips quivered a little.

"You sure? You seem to like it" I turned back to Tom and shook my head no again, and he slipped his fingers out.

"Suit yourself." Tom sat on the edge of the bed, and spread his legs as he steered my head towards his cock. Larry held my ass and pushed me down to my knees. Tom was rubbing my face against his cock and balls as Larry slid it into my pussy. Both of them were getting very excited, and there was not a lot of subtlety. As Larry held my hips Tom pushed my mouth onto his cock. He had his hand on top of my head, but did not do much with it except when I got distracted.

Larry held me down and fucked me hard, with his hand around my waist feeling my clit. I came almost at once, clamping down on Tom's cock with my mouth trying not to bite him. I moaned, as best I could and I could feel his hips rising up as he got ready to cum. He held my head down and I felt it gush into me. He came a lot. As soon as he was done Larry took my head and turned me around. As his cock pulled out of my wet pussy he pushed me down to my knees and stood over me, his cock dripping wet. I think he wanted me to suck it more, but he started to cum as soon as it got near my face. He held it in his hand and moaned as it squirted all over my face. So my first college sex was ending with me on my knees and cum all over my face.

Tony walked me home. What a nice guy.

Zuz1818
Zuz1818
13 Followers