Suzie Unchained - A Cuckold Story

Story Info
Unfaithful wife takes on two guys
2.9k words
3.95
103.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Sunday morning blow job on Tom in the office, Suzie's mid-thirties insatiable sexual desire came into full swing. She was a woman unchained and ready to experience as much extramarital sex as she could possibly have without me finding out.

There was a small 10 x 12 storage room just outside the office where her company archived their paper records. Suzie was responsible for keeping it organized. This was where Suzie and Tom would fucked for the first time.

The next time she saw Tom was a few days later. He came in and Suzie was at the reception desk answering phones and filing.

"Good morning!" Tom said as he winked.

"Well hello, and how are you?"

"I am good now that I am talking to you." Tom leaned over the counter getting close to Suzie and whispered, "That was incredible on Sunday and I can't stop thinking about it."

Suzie flashed a sexy smiled and said "I'm glad you liked it and I'm hoping for more." She winked and blew him a kiss.

Tom smiled and started to make his way to his office when Suzie called out, "Tom, you think you can help me lug these boxes to the storage room later?"

"Sure, let me know when."

Only working 3 to 4 days short days a week, Suzie knew she only had limited opportunity if she was going to get what she wanted -- Tom's hard cock buried in her pussy.

Towards the end of her shift at the receptionist desk, Suzie called back to Tom's office and asked if he was ready to help.

"OK, be right there." sounding obviously overly excited.

Tom appeared up front in seconds and loaded the 4 boxes of files on the hand card, tipped it back and said, "After you."

They made their way to the back of the office and out the exit. Suzie held the door while Tom pushed the hand cart out and to the storage room. She unlocked the door and they entered.

The storage room was not big and as you entered, there was a small landing and then two steps up with railings on each side leading up to the storage area. Tom turned the cart around and pulled the boxes up the two stairs.

"Just put them here." pointing to an open space on the shelf.

Tom quickly put the 4 boxes on the shelf and then turned to Suzie and said "What do I get for my good deed?"

Suzie got up close to him and as she moved her lips to his she said, "Me."

Knowing they had limited time before someone got suspicious they quickly got partially undressed as they kissed passionately. They moved to the two steps. Tom one step down, pushed her skirt up to find that Suzie was wearing no panties and her pussy was freshly shaved. Suzie flung one leg over the railing as he started to finger fuck my wife. With her sweater and bra pushed up along with her skirt, she was practically naked.

Tom was amazed at how wet she was and how easily his two fingers slid in and out of her pussy. For the next couple minutes he licked and fingered my wife to an explosive orgasm. As she came down from her climax with her juices flowing down her inner thighs, Tom stood up and kissed her so she could taste herself on his lips and mouth. "My turn." He said and turned her around. Suzie was finally going to get fucked by someone other than me for the 1st time in 8 years. He pushed her skirt up over her waist, bent her over and sank his 7" cock all the way in and just froze for a couple seconds. At first slowly he began to slide in and out of my wife's hot, wet pussy but then his rhythm increase. He squeezed her ass with one hand and reach around squeezing her tits with the other as he started fucking her faster and faster. Suzie was soaking wet and holding on to the railing while he banged her for what she thought was only a few minutes before he started to cum. He shot his first load deep inside her before pulling out and shooting the next three shots over her ass. Cum drenched her milky white skin and ran down her crack over her swollen lips to the steps below. Tom rubbed his cock off on her ass and pushed right on her asshole to see her reaction. She kept in position as he pushed his still erect cock just a little in her ass. He pushed in and Suzie moaned with approval. She knew what she was going to do next time they met.

"We better get back" Tom said and pulled out of her ass.

Suzie rubbed his cum all over her ass cheeks and then slid her skirt down feeling the fabric stick her skin. They finished dressing and they kissed once more before they exited the storage room. As they walked back Suzie felt his cum just oozing out and down her inner thighs. She loved the feeling and felt "slutty" -- and liked it.

Where was I? At home taking care of the little ones. When she got home she was still devilishly horny and I was next.

She arrived home just before 5:00 o'clock.

"How was work babe?" I asked.

"It was ok. I kept busy filing in the storage room. How were the kids?" Coming over and giving me a hug. Then she whispered "wanna quickie?"

"What about the kids?"

"Their watching TV...they won't even notice us gone". One of Suzie's fetishes, I came to find out, was to have sex with multiple partners the same day.

We made our way upstairs to our bedroom and quickly stripped. I did not even notice her not wearing underwear but I remember like it was yesterday the way her pussy tasted – not bad, just different. She laid down on the edge of the bed and I got on my knees between her legs. She wrapped her legs behind my head and I licked and sucked on her wet pussy like a champ. She was unusually wet and it had a salty taste to it and I loved it. At the time I fantasized she had just fucked another guy. AND SHE HAD! And I did not know it at the time.

After she came I stood up and slid my cock in her recently used pussy and fucked her until I came. This all lasted under 5 minutes.

It would still be months before we found out how perverted we both really were and the stories she finally told me were incredibly hot.

After 5 months of the affair, Suzie and Tom were expanding their sexual fantasies. They were living out each other's deepest desires at least once a week. From the storage room to the office bathroom, from his little boat, to an alley way off a busy street in plain daylight and even in an open house showing that Tom was hosting. If his clients ever knew. They were lovers and they were beginning to get careless. And I was getting suspicious.

Part 4

Their fetishes included bondage, anal, and they liked the adventure of doing it every now and then in public places. And they were also talking about threesomes.

Suzie, Sam and Tom.........

Ring....Ring....Ring

"Acme Realty, Suzie speaking."

"Hey you, how's your day going?"

"Go-ould." Sounding flustered...

"You OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just drop something and bent over to pick IT up."

I remember this phone call because it was one of the hottest stories she confessed to me and I remember the oddity of the conversation.

Our phone conversation only lasted a minute or so, but how I wished I knew what was happening on the other end of the line at the time. I remember keeping her on longer than usual suspecting something, but she said someone was needing her and she had to go. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Come to find out, while I was on the phone with her having this average husband/wife mid-day conversation, Suzie was bent over her vacationing boss's desk with Tom's friends cock buried deep in her pussy, whilst holding Tom's cock with one hand and the phone with the other.

How did she get so versatile?

A couple days before:

"Can you have lunch Wednesday with me and Sam?" Tom asked.

"You are kidding, right?" Suzie was aware that Tom was talking to Sam about doing a threesome with them. Sam was a friend of Tom's and an agent at another agency. Suzie had yet to meet him but Tom assured Suzie he was interested in meeting.

"How do you know I will like him? And I am not sure Wednesday will work. Doug is out of town and I have to take care of his shit along with answering the damn phones!" Her boss, Doug, was out of town all week and Suzie was doing her work from his office during his vacation.

"Calm down, jeez. All we're talking about is a quick lunch, not a two hour sexathon. Just eat and meet and back you go to work. You said you wanted to meet him."

"OK, but don't try talking me into anything." She said knowing that she could be talked into just about anything.

Suzie had never been with two guys and the thought intimidated her a bit, but also made her very wet.

That morning -- it was cold. Suzie had a beautiful long black winter coat she typical wore on special occasions. She wore it this morning. Under her coat and work clothes were thigh high black stocking, garters, a sexy black leather corset, and silky black panties along with her black leather, knee high "fuck me" boots.

All I remember is her walking out of the house a few times in the coat and boats and thinking how hot she look. I really had my head in the sand.

Suzie has thinking almost non-stop between Monday and that Wednesday of all the possible things that could happen and grew more exited as the lunch date grew near. They agreed to meet at Macaroni Grill at 1:00 o'clock.

Suzie walked in and spotted the boys in a corner booth. Tom introduced Suzie to Sam and she felt an immediate attraction. Sam was taller than Tom by a good 3 inches, stocky build with wide shoulders. His smile was nice and he had a twinkle of naughtiness in his eyes. Suzie sat in the booth next to Sam.

They chatted for a bit about every day stuff, ordered lunch and then when they were almost done eating, the flirting began.

"What do you think of Sam"? Tom said acting like a pimp. Tom knew Suzie's fantasy of being a high class hooker and Suzie fell right into the roll.

"He seems very nice, but what would your wife think of this, Sam?"

"Of what?" Sam shot back, almost a little defensive.

Suzie reach under the table and put her hand on his crouch and said, "Of fucking me while I suck Tom's cock." She felt an immediate growth in Sam's pants.

He smiled as she rubbed his cock through his pants and replied. "Pretty sure I am not going to tell her."

Suzie continued to rub, "have you ever done it in an office?" Looking first at Tom and then Sam.

Sam's cock was now almost completely hard, "uhm, no, but there is a first time for everything."

Suzie looked at Tom and told him to meet her at the office. He also knew Doug was out of town and hoped Suzie was thinking the same thing he was. She told him to use the back entrance so they would not draw too much attention to them coming in.

She left for the office almost shaking with excitement. Upon arrival, walked in, said hello to Debbie, the other receptionist, and made her way to Doug's office. Closing the door behind her, she took her blouse and skirt off and laid them out of sight and put her long black jacket back on. She looked out the window and could see the boys pulling in. The thought of two guys at once made her dizzy with lust.

She stood in front of Doug's desk, just like Tom had done the first time she blew him. The door knocked and Suzie could barely get out, "come in."

The door opened, they entered, and closed and locked the door behind them. With them frozen in place staring at her, Suzie said as she opened and dropped her coat to the floor, "is this what you want boys?"

They looked at each other and Sam said "hell yessssss."

Sam walked over to my pretty wife and they started kissing, tonguing her mouth and groping every inch of her body as he could reach.

Tom just watch for a few minutes and undress off to the side. He was hard with excitement and watching his lover and friend was hot. Within minutes Sam was undressed and Suzie was on her knees inspecting Sam's big cock -- only slightly longer than Tom, but much fatter. She couldn't wait to feel him inside her. Suzie started sucking on this his cock and stopped when she felt something against the side of her face, Tom's cock.

"Hey, don't forget about me!" Tom begged...

Suzie grab each rock hard cock and jousted from one to the other. Stroking one, sucking one. She was in ecstasy and could feel the moisture between her legs increase with anticipation. She pulled the two cocks together until they were touching and wrapped her lips around both of their mushroomed heads. She was now servicing both of them at once. After a few minutes of the double sucking, Suzie stood up and told Tom to sit up on Doug's desk and he did as she commanded – she needed to feel Sam's cock inside her. She took off her panties and stood there holding Sam's cock looking sexy as hell in her boots, stocking, garter, and opened corset and said "Sam, fuck me from behind while I suck Tom's cock!" Without any more words Suzie turned around and wrapped her lips around Tom's cock waiting for that moment when she would have two cocks inside of her at the same time. First he fingered my wife from behind then teased her by sliding his cock up and down her shiny wet slit. Taking her lips from Tom's cock for just a moment, "Fuck me Sam!" With that he shoved his cock in and started fucking her hard squeezing her milky white soft ass. The force was enough to create an in and out movement for the blow job she was giving Tom without doing much work other than keeping her mouth open.

When Suzie first told me this story I just about came without touching my cock. But when she told me I had called her at that time, my cock exploded.

"I knew it"!!!!! I remembered the call and was pissed and excited at the same time. I had conflicting emotions that made no sense. How could her infidelity both anger and excite me at the same time?

Suzie said when the phone rang, Tom picked it up and put it right to her ear. She was angry but excited when he did that. She said, "But when I heard your voice, I was petrified." Here I was with a big cock deep inside my pussy and a cock in my hand talking to my husband". She said Sam's thrust slowed during the call and when I was talking, she was sucking on Tom's cock and stroking him when she was talking.

When she finally got me off the phone, the three were so excited that they nearly all came at the same time. Sam just started fucking the hell out of my wife and Suzie was jerking and sucking Tom as best she could when Sam started grunting and filling her with his hot cum. He came so hard that she said she could feel his cum gushing out from her and down her thighs. Suzie moaned with her own climax and almost immediately Tom began to clinched up and shoot his load into Suzie's mouth and on her face. She said "cum was everywhere", as and smiled looking away from me as if she was right there again.

Just as Sam was about to pull his still erect cock from my wife's cum filled pussy, the three were startled by a knock on the office door. Again, another knock, then they seemed to walk away. Whew....Later she found out it was Debbie. She was passing by Doug's office and that she thought she heard Suzie crying and wanted to see if she was OK.

Sam pulled his cock out from her pussy and a huge glob of cum followed, sliming its way down her thighs. They all got dressed, and Suzie cleaned up as best she could, gave them both a quick kiss and hug and quietly let them out from her boss's office. Relocking the door behind them she sat in her boss's chair and said she fingered her cummy pussy to two more climaxes.

"Did we have sex that night" I asked kind of already knowing the answer.

"Yep" she smiles devilishly.

There were still a few more months before I would figure out what was going on. The sexcapades had reach a new level. They developed a profile on a swinger's website, had purchased an arsenal of sex toys, and things were getting out of control for my sweet little Suzie.

To be continued....