Suzie Wong

Story Info
If You Knew Suzie...
3.5k words
4.43
17k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my fifth time on liberty in Hong Kong.

I meet this Malay special forces Sergeant at the local Brit EM club. I'll call him Gunga Din to protect the guilty. After three beers we decide to join forces, become an Army of two, go out into the environs of Hong Kong Island and do a little reconnoitering.

This reconnaissance mission lasts for at least a minute.

We go to the nearest bar where my Sergeant met Nancy Kwan better known as Suzie Wong the night before. Nancy, alias Suzie Wong, is waiting for him and makes sure none of the other bar girls sink their hooks into his wallet or jump her claim to my, or actually her Sergeant friend, aka, the "gold mine."

The bar girls have an internal ethical standard. It's kind of a professional pride sort of thing. Once the gold mine is being mined by one girl prospector, no trespassing allowed unless you want to get your eyes clawed out and your ass kicked.

The girl that tries to jump a claim becomes an outcast and the gold mine that allows more than one prospector is ... well that is ... forbidden but, sometimes allowed depending on the size of the gold mine.

We get into a minor altercation with a couple of British sailors. Words are exchanged. After a couple of more Tsingtao beers, one of the Limeys tries to pick a fight.

My friend knows Judo and he applies a little Judo technique called "Shimewaza," and physically tosses the fiesty one out of the bar. The other, smarter, Limey, if there is such a thing, leaves without a fuss.

The, not so smart Limey comes back into the bar looking for more action and my Sergeant friend has to restrain him again and tosses him out into the street for the second time.

My friend tells the bartender, he better keep that Brit out because the third times the charm. If the dumb-ass Brit comes back into the bar again there is going to be trouble. Gunga Din is running out of patience.

This bar has somewhere between 30 and 50 hookers employed. It is like a slave market or maybe more like a meat market.

The movie, "The World of Suzie Wong," first released in November of 1960, is still playing in a local theater, nearby.

After my night with Kim, a hooker and my First, I have nothing against hookers just the "Johns" that use them poorly. I personally am in awe of hookers and have respect for their artistry.

I use the poetic excuse that I have no time to woo Nancy or Sue there is barely enough time to see a movie and screw.

I introduce myself to one of the bar-girls, the first one that approaches me with "you like fuck me, sailor" and say, "Hello, my name is either William Holden or Robert Lomax, take your pick, you look exactly like Suzie Wong."

She says, "No, have two names, no Bill, no Bob, my ass."

I say, "Well, Bill is a rich, famous, well-hung movie star, and uses real Hong Kong dollars while Bob is a poor, infamous, wee-bit of an architect, and uses fictional Monopoly money. Are you the real Nancy Kwan or the fictional Mee Ling by chance?"

She says, "Me call you Bill."

She answers, "Me no Nancy, no Mee Ling, me Suzie Wong, me virgin.

I respond, "I thought you might be."

Suzie is a smart girl.

She says, "We all Suzie Wong here, we all virgins."

I respond, "Suzie is a very popular girl for being so chaste."

Gunga Din comes over and suggests we leave before the whole British Fleet comes into the bar and blows us out of the water.

I tell him great, let's take our life-long virgin girlfriends, to lunch, to the movies, and see if we are lucky enough to deflower them. Relieve them of their last half- hour of virginity at long last.

My Sergeant friend groans, calls me a name that I have heard before, opens his wallet and starts to count his money, while muttering.

I tell him to quit complaining, I ain't no bloody wanker, and he has no imagination. I tell him it will be like going on a regular date: wine, dine, feel up your girlfriend in the dark, and maybe, just maybe, get lucky.

He says luck has nothing to do with it.

I say, just think about it, use your imagination, sitting in a darkened theater; listening to Bill and Nancy romance each other in Chinese; while we try to fondle and charm these two Chinese Suzie Wong virgins into going to bed with us.

Gunga Din says that my imagination, my complete lack of charm, is going to cost us extra as both our Suzie Wongs are smiling and nodding their heads in agreement. They seem very pleased with themselves and with us, especially my attitude towards the expenditure of Hong Kong Dollars, the probability of the redistribution of wealth, and my Suzie does not seem to put off by my lack of charm.

I tell my friend Gunga Din to quit being such a cheapskate, a penny pincher, you only live once, you can't take it with you, for tomorrow we may die, and as I run out of cliches both Suzie Wongs are still nodding their heads in agreement like a pair of bobble-head dolls.

After negotiations which would make any labor union head shed a tear for the per hour wage agreement, the four of us exit the bar, go to lunch and to the movies.

Lunch is a bowl of shark-fin soup and three Tsingtao beers apiece. The proprietor assured us that the smelly soup was fresh. I believe him. I swear after chug-a-lugging my third beer, the ninth beer of the day, it was almost noon after all, and swilling down my Chinese fare, the shark is still alive and swimming around in my stomach somewhere.

I am excited about seeing "The World of Suzie Wong," with Suzie Wong sitting right there next to me, holding my sinewy hand or some other hard body part. I hope I will get the opportunity to give her a kiss on her lips, or while down there kissing her lips, maybe kiss her on one of her virgin ass-cheeks as well. One can have their hopes and dreams fulfilled in the make believe of a darkened movie theater.

As we take our seats in the theater it suddenly occurs to me that this is the first time I have ever taken a virgin on a date to the movies in Hong Kong or perhaps ever dated a virgin my whole life long.

I run up to the lobby and buy a giant buttered popcorn, a quart sized bottle of beer, and a giant bag of Basset's Jelly Babies at the concession stand to share with my Suzie.

I also need to feed the shark that is swimming around in the beer gurgling in my stomach and the shark that hopefully soon devour me; the shark sitting next to me in the theater.

Of course, as I am sure everyone has guessed, I rip a small hole, excuse me, I mean a very large hole in the bottom of my giant popcorn box, stick my cock through the hole in the bottom like I use to do back in the United States of America to surprise all my greedy popcorn eating movie date girlfriends.

I know this is hard to fathom, but I had a lot of first dates growing up, hardly any second dates I can remember, and, in truth, never found out the state of virginity of any one of my dates.

I will wait while you the reader sheds a tear.

Don't cry for me because my Suzie not only strokes my cock with her small grasping warm hand while searching for a piece of buttered popcorn to eat, she does one better; she sticks her whole head in the box, finishes the popcorn off and greedily licks the not so real butter right off my hot not so real butter of my very real cock. Acting like a bobble-head doll she sucks my throbbing-spurting pulsating hot cock dry before the final screen credits roll by.

Let me just say, here and now, I really enjoyed watching the "World of Suzie Wong" while generously sharing my popcorn, beer, and jelly babies with the real Suzie Wong in Hong Kong. I have a "what is mine is yours philosophy."

Anyway ... after the movie Gunga Din and I take our two Suzies to a posh hotel that does not let us register as husbands with their newly-wed blushing virgin brides. How the up-tight British check-in clerk just assumes Suzie is not my lovely wife pisses me off and if the check-in desk clerk were not a woman she would have got a punch in the nose. As it is, Gunga Din and I had to hold back our Suzies from scratching the clerks eyes out, taking the stick out of her ass and kicking her ass all the way back to London, England.

Pleasantries set aside, we go to a sleeze-bag hotel that my Suzie knows quite well; where she has spent five minutes, ten minutes or sometimes even as much as fifteen minutes in a rented by the hour hotel room. She even has pet names for the larger, more mature, cockroaches.

I pick up my Suzie like we just got married and carry her across the threshold. I lay her down on the soft bed with surprisingly clean sheets, kiss her gently, stroke her hair; I undress then gently undress her.

Suzie seems to be in a kind of shocked state of mind with my gentleness or demeanor because she starts to slightly tear-up, gets nostalgic about our movie going popcorn eating days, becomes all romantic, and gently pets my erect cock like she is petting her favorite cockroach, "Wee Willie Winkie." I meant to say the "Giant Beanstock."

We lay next to each other exploring our bodies together. Touching each other, stroking each other, feeling the warmth, with our lips, our hands, and our bodies. I decide that I am going to be in love with her for the next few hours.

I kiss Suzie all over her body. I caress her body with my lips and tongue as she lay there. My searching probing tongue finds the opening of her already quite wet pussy, which is shaved by the way. This is the first time I ever licked a shaved pussy and I am not sure how I feel about the lack of warm damp pussy hair not tickling my nose but, either way, I find it a quite pleasant.

Her musky smell is mesmerizing as she spreads her legs further apart, I part the lips of her labia with my tongue and explore the Far East. I discover and start licking her clit, I plunge my tongue into her, and switch between kissing her pussy, then licking her pussy like I would an ice cream cone, licking-sucking her clit, then plunging my tongue as deeply as I can possibly get into her hot wet Oriental pussy.

As I continue, lapping my tongue over her pussy, loving every moment, she cries out, grabs my head with both her hands, presses me down, until I can't breathe and almost drowns me with more love juice than I thought possible. I lap every drop of her love juice off as if she were a sweet Chinese green-tea ice cream cone melting in my mouth, creamily spreading over my tongue.

Two scoops please! "Yummy!"

She is very tasty girl, my Suzie Wong. My face is very wet, creamy ... if you knew Suzie as I knew Suzie you would love sweet Chinese green-tea ice cream and order two-scoops, too.

I move on top of her, bracing my weight on my elbows and knees, I gently lower my body on hers. Suzie is very petite, about 85 lbs. 5'1"at most and I want to be gentle, not crush her.

Clinging together in love's embrace, possessed by passion's desire, very gently, the heat of my naked body, my heat over her matching warmth is a tenderness, a warmth, I will never forget. I know the difference between fact and fiction ... I decide, in my mind ... there is no difference just for fun.

My Nancy Kwan, my Suzie Wong, my imagination running wild as I pretend I am me, and Suzie is Nancy Kwan playing Suzie Wong in a love scene ... opening up like a flower below me, accepting my real love and passion I have for her.

I am not a stalker and if I ever see the real Nancy Kwan I will not approach her or ask for an autograph ... actors are just actors and as real people should be left alone.

But right now the warm moistness below is the real Nancy Kwan as I push ... tenderly probing-thrusting. Somehow, passively-aggressively, but with a sensitivity born of movie love for Nancy Kwan and the imagination of a fictional life awakens my desire to actually be in love with Suzie Wong as I am about to fuck her.

She suddenly presses her body upwards and pulls me deeply inside her as I penetrate fully within her, our hips meet as she pulls me into her, and onto her body, not worried at all about my weight pressing her body down into the mattress. She is like a tigress and her hips, strong thighs, and legs, her pelvic thrusts upward, lift me up as if I were a feather.

Entering the wet moistness of her essence ... I stop still, we stop ... unmoving at first ... I feel her grasp me entirely within her hot moist pussy my deep penetration, so unimaginable excitingly pleasurable, her surrounding moistness so loving we are unwilling to break this moment, a stillness that says I love her, I adore her, I need her and she loves me.

I need to be deeply, deeply within her, inside of her ... feeling every pulse every slight shudder, her full complete warm wetness keeping firm hold surrounding me unbearably as I penetrate her body, as she penetrates my soul ... imperceptibly moving we are as one, one body, one, mind, one thought, one love-desire-passion.

Buried as deep as I can possibly press inside her, I can't seem to get enough of her. Wanting more, feeling my pubic hair brush agasinst her smoothness as press against each other our bodies as one.

The hotness of my pulsating cock within her tightly grasping pussy, pressed against her pelvis, my throbbing penis deep inside her grasp, unmoving - we look, maybe for the first time, really look into each others eyes.

We feel our bodies mesh closer than I thought possible, unmoving still our heart's beating rapidly, our breathing labored, our pretend movie love moving us ever closer together. I feel for a brief moment a real love for her - then I startle and know it is only a wish for love, a hope for us to both find love in this sordid world and hotel room ... very strange.

We move slightly, testing the inner depths of our being within the depths of our eyes, matched by the depths I have reached within her. My manhood, physically, emotionally, completely wrapped within her womanly essence.

We start moving in perfect unison as I continually push deep inside her and pull back a relentless driving force as we move up and down together ever driving each other to a wild ecstasy, pumping up then down releasing our energy on each other, energizing our fervor with each thrust, with each push with each pull as I fill her completely.

She swings up and pushes me over; trading positions, I am on my back with her above me; she straddles me, spreading her legs as I once more enter her ever tightening opening as she stretches out her legs, presses the full weight of her body down upon me, she tells me "don't move" I obey. She fucks me with such passion, she brings me to an unimaginable explosive climax.

I roll her over, get on top of her and mount her,as she brings her legs over my shoulders I press against her, her lower body, the backs of her legs and thighs completely pressed against my upper body.

Grasping the back of her thighs with my hands, I plunge deeply within her and feel the tightening muscles of her vagina secure me within her grasp, feeling her completely, I am in an ecstasy-agony that is indescribable.

We start moving with each other as I move my hands up down her thighs to her legs to her feet, back down her legs to her thighs, her hips to her breasts, moving to an unheard musical rhythm, in a musical pattern, a rhythmic beat; increasing, every increasing our tempo an urgency, our hearts beating drums, our lungs woodwinds, our labored breathing, our trembling pulsating bodies, as guitar strings, vibrating.

I thrust over and over until an explosion, a crescendo of a symphony, an intensity so strong as we see fireworks in our simultaneous pulsating orgasms.

I feel her contract and loosen in a violent intensity, spasm and contractions, simultaneous orgasms as I empty myself within her. She tightens me in a grasp so tight I must free myself from such an agony needing to escape to freedom but desperately wanting to stay entrapped within this ecstasy grasping controlling me with each contraction I release more sperm.

I am groaning in sweet agony, we are both moaning in unison as each thrust makes her cry out. Her moans and cries are stirring a deep desire within me, my excitement at feeling her, seeing her, smelling her, tasting her sweet perspiration on my lips and tongue, hearing her pleasure drives me almost wild.

She positions herself once more on top, and I lick, then suck her breasts, taking in one then the other, feeling her hardening nipples on my lips and tongue in contrast to her small nubile soft breasts. I gently suckle her breast as I cum, drain myself completely within her never stopping pulsating movement.

A dream fulfilled of coming together once more in multiple and mutual orgasms, for a moment, together-forever, seemingly a never ending orgasm that lasts but a few moments, forever, repeatedly, uncountable times.

We breath and moan, in unison, in perfect harmony; we gasp for air as over and over we have never ending explosive orgasms together.

I am so turned on by the motion of her body against mine I am in agony, not wanting this first togetherness to ever end ... pretending that my Suzie Wong is actually Nancy Kwan, a virgin, this is our wedding night and we are in love.

We fall asleep as she cuddles me, holds me in her arms. As my lips brush against breast, I suckle her breast as if I were a baby and we fall asleep pretending we are in love.

The next afternoon my Sergeant friend is scheduled to fly out to Singapore. I am scheduled to fly back to Vietnam.

The Suzie Wong girls are nice enough to accompany us to the airport and they even pay for the taxi cab. It seems as if the Sergeant and I are completely out of funds.

At the airport my flight is first to depart. I say, "Good-bye, Sergeant, and turn to my Suzie and as Bob Hope would say, sing to her "Thanks for the Memories."

The Sergeant says,"Sampai jumpa, don't get yourself killed in Vietnam my imaginative, movie-going, singing Irish-American friend."

My Suzie is silent.

As I walk towards the gate, I turn around, look back, wave, and say, "Good-bye, Suzie."

Both girls wave back ... are those tears in my Suzie Wong's eyes?

I wish we were both just in some damn movie ... a very handsome young virile hot sailor(it's my movie after all)having just won the pure warm-heart of a hooker, getting married, having children and living happily ever after.

It is February 1966.

This is a true story, not fiction or a movie.

I am going back on my second tour of combat duty, in-country, in Vietnam. As Kim was my first, I have a strange feeling that Suzie Wong, her real name she told me is Ting Mei Hua, may be my last.

I am going back into Hell as I think, perhaps Ting Mei Hua, my own little Suzie Wong is going back into her own Hell, a bar in Hong Kong. Who really knows how another person thinks or how they feel? Maybe both of us have picked the right profession.

Maybe Suzie just loves to fuck and would do it for free. God knows I love to fuck and as a professional Special Forces Navy SEAL, a trained sniper, God knows I love to kill and I would do it for free.