Suzie's Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
Her long weekend of exhibitionist fun.
3.2k words
4.44
113.4k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers

Last winter, my wife Suzie and I took a long weekend getaway at a resort in Jamaica. We'd been there once before, several years earlier, when we were just discovering the joys of exhibitionism. Suzie had paraded in a very daring bikini, and even gone briefly topless on the clothing optional beach. This time, we were ready for something a lot more advanced.

We checked in Thursday just after the dinner hour. After stowing our stuff in our room, I suggested a drink in the lounge.

Suzie grinned her wicked grin. "I think I'll change first."

I couldn't wait to see what she'd wear. The one thing I could count on was that it would be outrageous. I wasn't disappointed. Suzie emerged from the bathroom in nothing but a slinky black slip. The bust was low cut and lace, allowing her braless breasts to swing free, her erect pink nipples clearly visible beneath the lace. It was also so short that it barely covered her sweet rear end. As we walked down the hall to the elevator, she lifted the hem to show me that there was nothing but her beneath the skimpy garment. I couldn't imagine how she could sit down without showing off her pussy, but that just added to the excitement. Needless to say, she attracted a lot of attention in the lounge that night.

The next morning, when we woke up, I asked her to get the complimentary newspaper that I knew would be sitting right outside the door. Without a moment's hesitation, she jumped out of bed, opened the door, and stepped out in the hall. The door swung shut behind her. She was nude, just the way she always slept, and I was proud. She hadn't even glanced up and down the hall when she stepped out. A moment later, there was a light knock on the door. I stood up, stretched, and shambled over to the door, mentally savoring each second she was out there. Finally, I opened the door and let her back in the room."I must be still asleep," she grinned. "The door swung shut on me, locked me out."

"Yeah," I grinned back. "Anybody up and about out there?"

"No," she pouted. "I heard the elevator stop, but it must have been someone getting on. I guess they were already standing in the alcove when I came out."

Too bad, but the day was just beginning. I looked at her luscious curves, accented by a neatly trimmed pussy and firm swinging tits and thought: there are some guys in this hotel who don't know what kind of treat they're in for today.

A little later, we went down to the breakfast buffet in the main dining room. Suzie wore her shorty robe, casually belted at the waist, with nothing underneath. We served ourselves, and sat at one of the glass-topped tables. Once again, the robe barely covered her sweet tush. All through breakfast, I noticed the men walking by our table or seated nearby stealing quick glances at her long lovely legs. But the view I got was even better. Suzie was totally casual about the tie to her robe, letting it work its way gradually looser as we sat there eating. By the time we'd finished, the robe was all but falling open, allowing a sufficient gap across her thighs to give me a clear view of her bush through the glass of the table. When the waiter brought us our last cup of coffee, he was treated to the same view. I thought he was going to spill the coffee as he poured it for her.

I noticed at breakfast that the hotel guests seemed to be nearly all men. I was a little puzzled by this till we walked back through the lobby. There was a big sign by the front desk welcoming the President's Club of a major industrial equipment manufacturer. 'President's Club' meant salespeople, and industrial equipment meant 99% male. We had been planning to take in the nude beach, but a predominantly male audience suggested another strategy.

I pointed out the sign to Suzie. "Maybe we should check out the pool, today." When she had changed into her bikini, I told her to go ahead. I'd be down in a few minutes.

So, a few minutes later, I walked out on the spacious deck surrounding the pool. I was delighted with the group I found there, an excellent audience for a bit of casual exhibitionism. There were no kids, and only two other women: one leathery old matron, dried up and brown from too much sun; and one gorgeous redhead in a very skimpy white bikini. About a dozen men were scattered around at tables or by the shaded bar. A couple were swimming laps. Suzie had taken up residence on a chaise in the sun

I decided to sit by the bar and watch. I ordered a Bloody Mary and struck up a conversation with one of the salesmen sitting near me. He was a handsome guy about fifty with gray hair and a look of prosperity about him. It turned out that he was the Vice President of Sales for the industrial equipment company, the guy who was sponsoring this little shindig. We shot the shit for a while, and I kind of liked him. His name was Tom and he wasn't too full of himself. He seemed relaxed and open, with a lot of stories gleaned from his years on the road.

He also had a healthy interest in the ladies. I watched his eyes keeping track of Suzie and the redhead. At one point, he nudged me. "Check this out," he suggested, looking over my shoulder to where I knew Suzie lay.

I casually turned and saw Suzie on her stomach with the bikini top on the little table beside her. "Oh, yeah," I laughed. "That's my wife, Suzie. Quite a little showoff, isn't she."

Tom was suitably impressed. "You're a lucky man," he told me.

A vague idea started to form in my head. "Suzie gets her kicks from it, you know - showing off," I remarked casually. "She's a born exhibitionist."

"So I see," Tom agreed.

"Oh, this ..." I nodded over at Suzie. "She's just relaxing right now. When she puts on a show, you'll know it. I don't think there's a dare I could come up with that she wouldn't carry out."

"Really."

I let that sink in a minute. "What she really likes is to shock people in unexpected situations. She gets off on the element of risk."

"How do you mean?" Tom wondered.

I described her little foray into the hall that morning, fetching the paper. I could see the wheels start to turn behind Tom's eyes. "Suzie loves it down here. She's got the feeling she can do whatever she wants. My problem is coming up with stuff that's daring enough to satisfy her."

"That's some problem to have," he observed carefully, watching my eyes for any hint that I was bullshitting. Apparently satisfied that I wasn't, he made me an offer. "Perhaps I could help."

Funny, that's just what I'd been thinking. We spent the rest of the morning plotting.

That afternoon Suzie and I went shopping in the nearby town. The contrast between the town and the resort was striking. Nearly everyone in the town was black and poor. Nearly everyone at the resort was white and rich. Suzie, being an equal opportunity exhibitionist, wore a short cream-colored skirt and a print shirt. As usual, there were no panties under the skirt, and the shirt was open over her braless breasts, only knotted at her waist.

At one point, we passed a broken down shack that served as a local bar. It was open to the street, with tables set up on the sidewalk outside. A dozen rough looking black men sat at the tables playing dominoes. When they caught sight of Suzie, the games stopped and they stared. I tried to read their faces. There was curiosity in their expression, some measure of social or cultural hostility, and something else I could not interpret. The very strange thing about it was that the expression on each face was virtually the same. Whatever they felt, looking at the rich young white couple out flaunting themselves among the natives, it was universal.

One of them, a tall, broad-shouldered, young stud, finally grinned broadly, showing a massive, gold front tooth. "Hey mon," he called to us. "Show us some more."

Suzie wasn't the least intimidated. She dropped a package she was carrying and bent over to pick it up, shining a full moon on them.

The faces of the domino players changed subtly. The hostility seemed to fade, leaving only a blank stare tinged with the first faint stirring of lust. The grin on the leader widened. "Looking fine," he cheered.

Suzie straightened up, turned to them and opened her shirt, before taking my arm and continuing serenely on her way.

"Hey, sweet stuff," we heard behind us, "come again, any time."

We had a few more adventures that afternoon and evening, but nothing much. I didn't push it, hoping to prime Suzie for the major showing Tom and I had devised for late that night. She was hoping for something really outrageous, and seemed a little frustrated with our limited success. Around midnight, we were in our room, when I suggested a midnight swim. Suzie perked up immediately.

We made our way down to the terrace overlooking the beach. It was dark and we were alone. On the beach, an occasional walker went by. I think Suzie would have liked a bit more risk, but she didn't hesitate to drop her bikini on the sand as she ran into the warm embrace of the sea. I waited behind on the terrace, watching her silhouette in the shimmering moonlight.

Suddenly, I was joined on the terrace by several dozen men. They came from several directions, each with a drink in his hand. Lights came on across the terrace. The men milled around, chatting, drinking, laughing at each other's jokes, as if it was a cocktail party.

I heard someone call my name. Then Tom walked up to me with his hand outstretched, a knowing grin on his face. "Glad you could make it."

I shook his hand. "And I'm glad you could get your guys out here tonight. Suzie needs a little lift. They don't know what's going on?"

"No clue. I just suggested we move our drinking out of the stuffy lounge. One of the bartenders is going to set up shop and keep us from thirst. Everything on plan on your end?"

"Should be, if our bikini thief is doing his job."

"Don't worry about that."

The bartender went over and opened up the little bar on the terrace. Tom and I took up seats there and he bought me a drink. We made small talk for a few minutes, but I was antsy. I couldn't wait to see what Suzie would do when presented with this crowd. She had to pass through the terrace to get back to our room. It was all I could do to restrain the impulse to rush to the edge of the terrace and watch her emerge from the water, find her bikini gone, and then ... But I did - restrain myself, that is. I sat at the bar, sipping at my drink, studiously attempting to follow Tom's conversation.

Time moved slowly. It seemed like hours had passed, though I 'm sure it was only a few minutes, before I heard a gasp from one of the men standing at the edge of the terrace. I quickly glanced over. Several of them were staring out toward the water. I could imagine what they were seeing, but I didn't catch a glimpse until Suzie was ascending the stairs from the beach up to the terrace. She moved gracefully and erect, with no effort to hide her nakedness, stepping up to the terrace, right into the midst of the gathering. Light played on the water that dripped from her body. The men fell utterly silent and watched her, awestruck. Suzie met their stares with a calm and confident half-smile.

"It was such a nice night for a swim," she said to some of the salesmen standing near the stairs, and began to make her way across the terrace toward our wing of the hotel.

"Hey Suzie," I yelled.

She turned, a little startled, and saw me at the bar. I motioned her over. She hesitated only a second, then padded sweetly to me. What a vision walking naked and glistening through the crowd, so beautiful and confident.

I pulled another bar stool over to where Tom and I were sitting. Before she sat down, I introduced her to Tom.

"Nice to meet you," Suzie murmurred, ludicrously shaking his hand.

"The pleasure is mine."

Tom's smile had the authority of his years and experience. Suzie seemed a little intimidated by him, where she had easily passed through the crowd of his salesmen. She took the stool and faced us, crossing her legs demurely.

"This is Tom's shindig," I told her. The whole group of them was having a drink and decided to take it outside. Say, what happened to your bikini?"

"Yeah," she pouted, "I wondered about that too."

"You mean it got washed away, or something?"

"Yeah. Or something."

"Well. You don't need it in Jamaica."

She looked down at her pussy, squeezed between her legs. "No. I guess not."

"I'm certain of it," Tom offered, gallantly. "Could I buy you a drink."

Suzie nodded. "A vodka Collins."

The bartender was particularly delighted to serve that drink to Suzie. He refused to let Tom pay for it, insisting that Suzie's drinks were on the house. "It is the house rule, mon."

Tom started telling Suzie about the President's Club sales meeting he was hosting, what it meant to be a member of the club and the privileges it brought with it, including the trip to Jamaica.

Suzie was amazed that so many men could win such an expensive prize, and Tom explained a little about the economics of sales. Each of the men there had sold at least three million dollars the previous year, and many of them had opened important new accounts. The dollars they brought into the company more than paid their way. Suzie seemed fascinated with this discussion and listened intently. She interjected comments and questions in the right places, and I marvelled at the scene. At least 30 men stood around in groups, casting frequent glances at my naked wife, as she sat brazenly carrying on a casual conversation with a sophisticated and handsome man old enough to be her father. It was too good to be true, a fantasy, come to life.

The bartender put a reggae tape on the outdoor sound system. The music had an irresistible beat and it took Tom less than a minute to ask Suzie to dance.

I had to smile at Suzie's momentary fluster. She had made herself comfortable with this crazy scene, but the thought of bouncing and turning in front of all those eager male eyes gave her pause. She reddened a bit. "You mean with you," she stuttered foolishly.

Tom smiled gently. "Well, yes. If your husband wouldn't mind."

"Of course not," I assured them.

Suzie got up a little hesitantly and walked with Tom out into the middle of the terrace. Tom began to shuffle and sway in time to the music, and Suzie followed along. The salesmen quickly gravitated toward them, gradually blocking my view. My wife was dancing naked for a crowd of men. I finished my drink and arranged my raging hardon in my pants before I moved over to join them.

When I pushed my way into the crowd to get a look at Suzie, I was pleasantly surprised to find her totally into it, dancing with wild abandon. Her breasts bounced and swayed deliciously, as her body moved to the music. Whatever reservations she'd had were long gone. She was smiling and laughing, playing to Tom and the circle of salesmen that surrounded them. The men began to clap in time, and Suzie just ate it up, increasing the tempo of her dancing. Tom moved at a more sedate pace, his gentle and authoritative smile encouraging her. Occasionally, in the frenzy of her dance, Suzie's legs would part sufficiently to allow a brief glimpse of her pussy lips below her neatly trimmed bush. I laughed to myself, thinking that Suzie had finally reached the ultimate, showing off everything.

When the song ended, Suzie stood for a moment with Tom, smiling and saying something I couldn't catch. They started to walk back to the bar as another bouncy reggae number began. One of the salesmen, a handsome young one, asked her to dance, and Suzie quickly agreed. Then, for three of four more tunes, she danced with different men from the crowd.

It was getting late. When I saw the bartender take the CD out of the stereo, I thought Suzie's fun was over. But I got a shock when he put another CD in the player and it turned out to be a beautiful slow reggae ballad. Suzie stood quietly in the center of the crowd, a sweet expectant smile playing softly across her lips.

Tom confidently strode back over to her and asked her to dance. Her smile just broadened, and she opened her arms to him. He put one hand on her naked hip and took her outstretched hand in his other. They began to sway gently to the music, and Suzie moved in closer, allowing Tom's arm to encircle her, his hand moving down almost onto her sweet bum. By the end of the song, her breasts were crushed against his chest.

I couldn't take my eyes off them. With all of her showing off, Suzie had never had the least intimate contact with another man. It began to dawn on me that Suzie's adventures might not have reached the ultimate that night.

When the song ended, however, Suzie and Tom walked back to the bar. I quickly joined them and we had another drink together. Tom told us that this was the last night of the President's Club in Jamaica.

Suzie pouted. "Oh, that's too bad. We're staying till Sunday. Couldn't you stay over one more day."

Tom looked at me, to see if I shared my wife's enthusiasm for our new friend.

I just smiled and said, "Why not? It's the weekend. I'm sure you don't have to be back to work till Monday."

"That's true," Tom agreed. "I'll see if I can change my flight in the morning."

Suzie and I finally broke up the party and went back to our room, where we made love with ferocious hunger. On my side it was fueled by the image of Suzie's soft naked body nestled in Tom's gentle embrace as they danced. I wondered what memory or fantasy was turning up Suzie's heat, but I didn't ask her.

drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers