Suzie's Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
A boat trip takes us into new territory.
7.7k words
4.66
77.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers

The next morning, Tom met us for breakfast. "No problem," he smiled. "They had room on the flight tomorrow."

"Fantastic," Suzie exclaimed. "Let's spend the day exploring. I want to see some of the rest of the island."

Tom and I agreed, though I don't think that was what either of us had in mind. We were more interested in continuing our exploration of Suzie. But her idea was to charter a boat and a guide to take us around to some out-of-the-way spots along the island's beautiful coast.

At one point, I had to excuse myself. When I returned to the table, the two of them were chattering gaily, like old friends. I felt a pang of jealousy, which was immediately overridden by that mental picture of them dancing together. They looked vaguely sheepish when I sat down, as if they had been discussing something I wasn't supposed to hear.

After breakfast, Tom went into town to see about a charter. Suzie and I went back to our room and picked up where we had left off the night before. In an hour, I was shot. Even Suzie couldn't coax another erection out of my poor raw penis. She seemed as if she could go on indefinitely. I fell asleep and didn't wake till I felt Suzie's hand on my shoulder, shaking me.

"Come on," she said. "We'll be late. Tom called and said to meet him in half an hour down on the beach. He said he's got a great boat and a guide who knows the island like the back of his hand."

We threw on our swim suits, packed a small bag with some light beach clothes, sandals, sunscreen, etc., and hustled down to the beach, where Tom met us minutes later in a big gleaming-white power cruiser. We waded out and climbed aboard.

"Okay, Johnny," Tom called out.

The cruiser rumbled to life and churned slowly away from the beach. I looked up and saw the tall black guy from the shanty-town bar sitting at the helm. He turned and grinned down at us, the bright sunlight glinting off his gold tooth. "How you doin' mon. How's the pretty lady."

"Oh." Suzie jumped up laughing. "I remember you." She turned around and bent over, showing him her pretty buns. "Remember me?"

He laughed, a deep earthy rumble. "I remember."

We motored out to a point about a mile up the coast from the resort. I could still see our high-rise hotel, until we rounded the point. From there, the shore cut sharply into the steep slope of the lush green hills that seemed to rise right up out of the water. Suddenly Jamaica was a primitive jungle island, far removed from the posh tourist hotels and glitzy time-share condos. On the verdant hillsides, there was no sign of civilization other than the occasional rough shanty with its galvanized metal chimney poking up through the roof. Tom and Suzie and I gazed on the rocky shoreline with silent respect, acknowledging for the first time our status as guests, or even intruders, in this paradise of wild and natural beauty.

Tom went below for a moment. When he came back up, he had Suzie's lost bikini in his hand. "One of the guys went for a walk on the beach this morning. He must have found this where it washed up," Tom lied.

"Yeah," Suzie laughed. "He must have." She held up the scraps of cloth. There was much less to them than the suit she was wearing. "Maybe I'll go change."

Tom smiled and showed her down to the cabin, then came over to sit with me on the padded bench that ran across the stern. The throaty rumble of the motor and the sloshing of the wake drowned our voices, allowing us to speak privately without Johnny overhearing from the helm, only ten feet away.

"How did you happen to find Johnny?" I asked, a vague suspicion gnawing at my gut. "We ran into him yesterday when we were walking in town."

"What a coincidence," Tom exclaimed. "They recommended him at the boat rental place."

"Yeah. Quite a coincidence, I'd say." The suspicion remained, mixing with a nervous anticipation that was not altogether unpleasant.

Tom was not much concerned with convincing me. He moved on to other, more interesting topics. "He told me he knows an island that's generally deserted this time of year. The coral divers apparently use it as some sort of a staging base in the spring when they go out after the black coral. It might be interesting to see the diver's camp, and the island itself. Johnny says it's beautiful."

"Sounds ..." I stopped cold. Suzie was ascending the steps from the cabin, and she was stark naked.

"Oh, I just realized how silly it would be to wear that suit," she giggled when she saw our faces. "Here it is, my last day on the island before I go back to the snow and cold, my last chance to sun my naked buns. Besides, it's nothing you guys haven't seen before. Now move over, I want to lie down and soak up some sun."

Tom and I got up and let her lie down on the the bench. She was a beautiful sight, and it was not lost on Johnny. He stared down at her from the helm with that same odd expression we had seen on the faces outside the little shanty town bar the day before. The brilliant sun sparkling off the water, the green slopes ... Suzie's sweet body was framed in a paradise of natural beauty. I thought to myself that I had never seen anything so achingly beautiful, so irresistably desirable. Suddenly, it scared me that Tom and Johnny were seeing her like this. I could only imagine how such a vision would affect them. This situation could get out of hand.

Tom gave me a wry unreadable smile and shrugged. "Suzie," he said softly, "don't let that sun burn you. You better put on some sunscreen."

"Oh, you're right," Suzie agreed, without opening her eyes. "Would somebody get it out of the bag, please?"

The bag was right next to Tom's chair, so he picked it up and rooted out the plastic bottle of sunscreen. When he tried to hand it to her, Suzie just lay there with her eyes closed against the searing brightness of the sun. "Here you are," Tom said politely, to get her attention.

"Oh," Suzie groaned, without looking up. "This sun has got me. I can't move. Would you put it on for me?"

Tom was momentarily stunned by the prospect. I was even more shocked. This was heading into uncharted territory. I knew I would have to either stop it now or see it through to the logical conclusion. I was afraid, but incredibly excited. Never in my wildest fantasies had I imagined such a scene.

Tom looked to me for a sign. I shuddered and involuntarily glanced up at Johnny. His eyes were trained forward and his face offered nothing. Finally, I shrugged and smiled at Tom, then leaned back in my chair and let fate take its course.

He hesitated only a moment. Then he squirted a glob of the cream into his palm and began to carefully apply it to Suzie's face. Next he did her shoulders and arms, moving slowly down toward her breasts with his light caressing massage.

"Make sure you put it on thickest where I'm all white," Suzie instructed.

Tom happily complied, rubbing an extra handful into each of her white breasts. Her breathing quickened and her body seemed to tense. Finally Tom's hands slipped over her taut pink nipples and she sighed softly.

He continued down over her flat belly till he came to the pure whiteness around her pubic patch. Again, Suzie tensed with anticipation. Tom's hands spread the sunscreen generously over the newly exposed skin, but did not stray into the waiting warmth between her legs. I could sense her frustration when Tom moved down to her feet and began to apply the cream upward over her legs, first the shins, then over her knees to her thighs. Just as he was finishing, his fingers finally moved between her thighs and gently brushed her swollen labia. It caused her to writhe slightly, just as he finished, saying, "There you go. All creamed up."

Suzie's eyes opened. The unintended double entendre had momentarily broken her casual pose. Her face reddened slightly, but she only murmured, "Thank you."

"You're very welcome."

We sailed on, gradually becoming accustomed to our fabulous deck ornament. When Suzie turned over, Tom once again did the honors, carefully rubbing the sunscreen into every inch of her backside and only lightly teasing the sensitive regions between her legs. I suspected that he knew exactly the effect he was having on her, and that it was exactly his intent.

After about an hour of cruising up the coast, Johnny turned the boat away from land and headed out into open ocean. A small island soon became visible on the horizon, and twenty minutes later, we were tying up to the crude dock the coral divers had built.

The island looked to be less than a mile long, composed of a group of low green hillocks that grew up abruptly from the water. Trees and shrubbery were cut away to form a small clearing where the dock met the land. A lean-to with a ragged thatched roof was the only shelter. In a land of natural splendor, the camp was less than spectacular. But the island, lying silent and alone in the wide expanse of ocean, held an air of mystery and the promise of exotic adventure to our mundane mid-western eyes.

Johnny led us ashore and showed us the camp. Suzie put on her beach cover for the expedition, but it did nothing to ease the tension that knotted my guts when Johnny helped her step from the boat down to the dock. We all knew she wore nothing beneath the skimpy cover. It seemed as if she had turned the tables. Now she was teasing us.

The camp turned out to be more interesting than it had appeared. The divers had left behind small piles of discarded black coral scattered irregularly about the clearing. Johnny explained that it was only worthwhile for the divers to bring the finest pieces to shore. What they had discarded had seams of the softer red coral running through it. It would crumble in the artisan's hands if he tried to fashion it into the jewelry and trinkets that the tourists were willing to buy. In these slag heaps of the sea, however, you could still see the homes of the microscopic creatures that had built these islands.

Near the lean-to, several sets of bleached bones were laid out at the very perimeter of the clearing. These were the remains of the small sharks that had ventured too close to the divers. The bones were lined up around the clearing as an offering to the spirits of the deep. The divers believed there was powerful magic in the bones, and that while their camp was so protected, the sea could not take them.

Suzie wanted to explore the rest of the island. The growth of trees, bushes and vines was impenetrable, so we stuck close to the shore and picked our way around the island's perimeter. Most of the way led over the broken coral of the shoreline, but, after an hour of this difficult going, we came to a beautiful beach of fine-grained white sand. We had come nearly three quarters of the way around the island. The clearing and our boat were less than half a mile on.

"Wow," Suzie exhulted, "this is perfect. Let's get the lunch and have a picnic on the beach. This is paradise."

The only problem with that was that the lunch and all our gear were back on the boat. I looked at Tom and he looked back at me. "Johnny," he said, "would you mind going on to get the boat. You can bring it around and anchor right here off the beach."

"No problem," Johnny grinned.

Before he had even disappeared into the jungle at the edge of the beach, Suzie had cast off her cover and charged into the water. She looked so beautiful and natural in this idyllic setting, Tom and I just stood and watched her for some time. "Come on in, you guys," she yelled, "the water's fantastic."

We wandered down to where the waves gently rolled up on the sand. The water was pleasantly cool. Further out, Suzie dove into one of the two foot breakers, giving us a tantalizing flash of naked buns. When she came up and saw us wading in, she called: "What, am I the only one who goes nude here? You going to wear those swim suits even in the water?"

That shamed us into dropping our suits, and I noticed with some discomfort that Tom's dick was longer and thicker than my own. But what can you do? I am what I am and that's all what I am. Maybe if I ate some spinach it would do for my dick what it did for Popeye's biceps.

But Suzie wasn't interested in our equipment. She laughed and splashed, and we all dived and swam in the surf till the boat came around the point and Johnny eased it in toward the beach. He anchored in about four feet of water and we waded out to get the lunch and a blanket. After he'd handed us what we needed for the picnic, he dove off the side in a nice flat racing dive and swam into the beach with a few powerful strokes. When he finally stood up in knee-deep water, his broad back looked like Triton rising from the deep.

Johnny was the only one with a swimsuit on, which seemed a little uncomfortable to Tom and me. We put ours back on as soon as we got to shore. Suzie didn't seem to mind, though. She wanted to dry off in the sun, she said.

We sat on the blanket and had a fabulous meal of some kind of Island Chicken that came from a shop that Johnny had recommended. Johnny sat with us, though not without some level of class or racial tension. But, as good liberal Americans, Tom and I worked hard to produce a genial and egalitarian conversation. Suzie made it alot easier, chattering away as if we were all old friends. As the time passed, we got a little more comfortable with Suzie nude in our midst. It was pleasant, and would have been pleasanter for me if it hadn't been fraught with so much meaning.

When we finished, Suzie went down to the water. She sat where the waves ran out, cooling her legs in the wet sand. Every so often, a particularly strong breaker would foam up to her and cool her from the waist down. The three males sat on the blanket and watched. Our conversation drifted off into sporadic disconnected commentary on the place, the weather, etc.

Johnny finally offered something real. "That's a fine looking woman you got there mon, even if she is white." He laughed good-naturedly to show he didn't mean anything by his casual reference to race.

I was taken off guard by his remark. Up until then, he'd said little, other than responses to direct questions. "Thanks," I stammered.

"Yeah," Tom agreed. "You should have seen the impression she made on my guys last night. When I was sending them off this morning, they couldn't talk about anything.else. I hope Suzie liked our little trick as much as they did."

"Oh yeah," I laughed. "You know she was mad at me for being so uncreative up to that point. She said we were wasting precious time here, but that little escapade made up for it, big time. You can see she's picking up right where we left off."

"What trick you play on her, mon?" Johnny's reserve was overcome with curiosity.

I told him how we did it, and why, and again, how much Suzie had enjoyed it.

"That lady got some spunk, mon. How far she take this stuff, anyhow?"

I looked at Tom and back to Johnny. Then I shrugged. "I guess we'll see."

Johnny nodded sagely. "I guess so."

As if on cue, Suzie stood up and faced us. "Well come on. Let's go for a swim." Then she turned and raced into the water.

Tom watched her for a moment, before he stood up and dropped his trunks. "Looks good to me. What do you say, Johnny? Danny?" Then he ran down to the water and dove in.

Johnny stood up and worked at the drawstring of his shorts. "Yeah, mon. I take a swim, too." He seemed a little embarrassed about losing his shorts, but finally stepped out of them, facing away from me.

"You coming, mon?" he asked turning toward me.

Holy shit! His dick was six inches long at rest, and about as thick as a baseball bat. Not only were my sexual reservoirs tapped from the last twenty four hours of sex with Suzie, but in this crowd I was also clearly outgunned by both Tom and Johnny. I was particularly sensitive to this shortcoming since Suzie was so evidently out there, ready to be gunned by someone.

"I'll be down in a couple minutes," I told him. "You go ahead."

He trotted down into the water, and I watched until he came close to Suzie. I watched the look on her face as she first caught sight of his equipment. The look was one of surprise followed quickly by fascination. I tore my eyes away and began picking up the remains of the lunch. I bundled it all into the same canvas bag and cooler we had used to carry it up onto the beach. I decided I'd carry it back to the boat, as something to do while discreetly keeping an eye on Suzie. I didn't take my suit off to wade out to the boat, but the others didn't notice. They had splashed their way out to a sandbar offshore and were sitting in a tight group in ankle-deep water, facing out at the little breakers that gently washed them. When I got to the boat, they were about 20 yards away. I cracked open another beer and sat down to watch, knowing somehow what I would see. I was filled with an odd, gut-rending mix of dread and anticipation.

I think we all knew what this was about at that point, but it took some time to approach it. It seemed that Tom was too polite to presume. Johnny maintained his habitual reserve, the reserve he adopted to protect himself from the social and racial tension he felt among these affluent white foreigners. Suzie had never taken her little exhibitionist games to the next level, the level of intimate contact. She had no game plan to guide her. But the next move was clearly up to her.

They sat there talking for a few minutes. Then Suzie stood up and dove into the deeper water where the sand bar fell away sharply toward the open ocean. She surfaced about ten feet in front of them, then dove again. Suddenly, Tom was pulled off the sandbar into the deep water. He didn't try to fight it, going down with a grin. He and Suzie came up together, very close together, and laughing. Suzie put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him under again, lifting herself half out of the water, pinning his face to her lower belly. She held him there for a moment, laughing and mugging to me. Then she pushed off and went under again, moving over to Johnny to get him into the game. He went under, too. Suzie climbed on his back and rode him around, but, as strong a swimmer as he was, Johnny couldn't keep his head above water with Suzie on his back. He moved back onto the sandbar and crawled up out of the deep water, Suzie still riding. Then he grabbed her legs and stood up. Suzie had to wrap her arms around his neck to hold on. Her breasts were crushed against his shoulders and her pubic mound against the small of his back.

They played in the surf for the next twenty minutes, their games getting more and more intimate. I opened another beer, just as the three of them waded ashore. They were a little further away, so I took out the binoculars. It was as if I was sitting on the blanket with them, the only difference that I couldn't hear them. The gentle wash of the ocean drowned whatever sounds they made.

Suzie lay on her back, letting Tom and Johnny approach her. They positioned themselves on either side of her and began to massage her shoulders and stomach and breasts. Suzie seemed to enjoy the attention. Even through the binoculars I could see the ripples of sexual excitement flowing through her. After a few minutes of this, Suzie reached out and took a cock in each of her hands. That was the signal to the two men to slide their hands a little further down her body. They reached between her legs and rubbed her hot box. Almost instantly, Johnny's dick grew to its greatest length and thickness, practically bursting out of Suzie's grasp. He moved between her legs and began to rub the tip of his thick black penis up and down the slit of her pussy lips. Suzie's head was thrown back, her mouth open in anticipation. Tom gently rubbed her breasts.

Suddenly, I saw the big purple head of Johnny's dick slip inside her, causing her back to arch involuntarily, her head flopping from side to side. She'd never had anything that size inside her before, and I was afraid it would hurt her. But Johnny was careful, rocking gently into her a fraction of an inch at a time. And Suzie wasn't afraid. She wanted more. Soon she was pushing back at Johnny, taking more and more of his length, a rhythmic cry floating out to me with each shuddering thrust. I could hear, as well as see, my wife's first orgasm under the steady pounding of Johnny's rod.

drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers