Suzie's Fun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "It is the real you, Suzie. Just like the sweet little housewife I come home to every day is the real you. I love both of them, and I wouldn't want one without the other."

"Really," her eyes still searched mine, but now they glistened. "Oh, Danny, we were made for each other." Then she kissed me tenderly and long.

"It's true," I smiled when she let me go, "but you were also meant for a wider audience like Tom and Johnny."

"But it's you I love," she stated simply and flatly, and I knew it was true.

She put up the armrest between us and leaned her head against my shoulder and fell into a sweet satisfied sleep. I felt the softness and the warmth of her cheek against me, and it seemed to wrap me in the warmth and comfort of her love. I felt closer to her and more sure of her than I ever had before. The doubts that had crowded in on me when I watched her with Tom and Johnny on the beach - those doubts were gone, and gone for good. We were solid, and we could do anything.

Suzie must have felt the same. As we descended into Detroit, she suggested brightly: "Let's have that new couple down the block over next week. You know who I mean? She's always out in the yard in her little bikini ... very pretty and very showy."

"Oh yeah. The guy's a runner, looks like he keeps in shape. That couple?"

"Yeah. Them."

"Sure. It would be nice to welcome them to the neighborhood, get to know them."

"That's what I was thinking." Suzie smiled her wicked smile. "They might like to see our vacation pictures."

I felt the old familiar stirring between my legs. Suzie discretely covered it with her hand. "They just might," I agreed.

A week later we found out they did, but that's another story.