Suzie's Indiscretion

Story Info
A woman is blackmailed by a stranger.
2.5k words
4.15
54.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I laid there with my husband, John lying beside me, sound asleep, the events of the day were racing through my mind like a turbulent storm. The salty taste of your perspiration still on my lips and the pungent aroma of your semen still present on my breath, I prayed that John had not noticed as I kissed him goodnight. I was glad that I let him go to bed first so that he was almost fully asleep by the time I got there and did not try to have sex with my tainted and well used body.

The day had started out pretty much the same as any day, it was Saturday so I didn't have to work but John had a full eight hour shift to put in. Once my little bit of house work was finished, I was searching for something to occupy my time. With the holidays over everything had settled back down to normal once again so I decided that it was time for me to take a trip to the mall and practice one of my favorite pastimes, flashing my bare bottom to other customers or more often to the employees of the various stores.

After showering, I slipped on my favorite summer dress, not exactly something that I would normally wear on a cold day in January but it was without doubt the very best one that I had for flashing. It had a floral pattern and was very light weight with a loose fitting neck line perfect for showing off my bra less breasts. When I walked it swayed freely so with the least bit of breeze it would quite easily expose my bare bottom. After applying a modest amount of makeup and body lotion, I put on my long winter coat and a pair of low cut winter boots and headed off to the mall.

The air was cold as it blew up my bare legs and caressed by wet pussy. Upon arriving at the mall I quickly shed my long coat and began my adventure. One of my frequently visited spots when I was out flashing was the coffee shop in the mall. I would buy a cup of coffee and sit at one of the little patio tables that were set up in the mall. As I sat down I would always make sure that my dress rode up high enough to expose almost all of my thighs and if a person was seated on the opposite bench usually he would be able to see a lot more than leg. Our mall was like any other mall, most of the benches were occupied by men waiting for their wives to finish shopping so I could always count on there being at least one onlooker willing to check me out. Today was no exception there were two men on the adjacent bench and I didn't waste any time beginning my game. I sat on the opposite side of the table, perched on my little chair, with my dress hiked up to the point that it barely covered my crotch to anyone walking by and this obviously offered a clear unobstructed view of my pussy to the two men on the bench, who immediately began feasting on the pussy being so openly displayed to them.

When my coffee was finished I slipped off the chair allowing my dress to ride up even higher for a brief moment. Both men were watching my every move as I approached them, giving them a wink and blowing them a little kiss as I walked by. That was a nice warm up and I could feel the effects on my moist pussy as I made my way through the mall. I was ready for my all time favorite flashing store, the shoe store.

Upon entering the first thing that I did was check out the staff, one woman and two men were working today. I wondered around for a few minutes until the timing was right. One of the salesmen, a handsome young stud, was working in a crowded aisle, to get past him I would have to rub right up against him. With my plan in place I walked up to the salesman and excused myself but before he had time to move out of the way I slid between him and the shelving,. My breasts pressed against his chest as slowly moved past him and my left hand lightly grazed his crotch as I stared him in the eyes and smiled. I was about to take a seat and give him a real show when my cell phone beeped signifying that I had just received a text message.

The message read, "I know what you did in Chicago, you cheating slut".

My heart dropped to the floor as I searched to see who the message was from. It only said unknown sender. I walked out of the store as my mind raced back to my company's convention in Chicago where in a moment of drunken, poor judgement, I had had an affair with a co-worker, Paul. I knew better, I am married and Paul has a long term girlfriend, Cindy, who works with us but could not attend the convention.

The next text came through, "I take it by your silence that you remember but just in case you're not sure these might help". The message contained two pictures one of my face with Paul's cock in my mouth and another of him fucking me doggie style.

I replied. "What kind of a sick joke, are you playing"?

There was no response for a couple of minutes. While waiting it dawned on me, how the hell did he get those pictures of me and Paul. My phone beeped to signal a new message had arrived.

He told me that, since I thought of this as being some kind of a joke, Cindy, Paul's girlfriend had just received a nice clear picture of my face with her boyfriend's cock in my mouth. He commented that my face was unmistakeable but he wondered if she would recognize Paul's cock. Even if she didn't the fact still remained that one of my co-workers now has a picture of me sucking a cock.

He informed me that unless I wanted everyone else on my contacts list to start receiving pictures, then I had better take this seriously and never question, anything that he tells me to do.

By this time I was terrified. There must be a way out of this but I certainly could not see it. The next text told me to go to a specific, high end, restaurant in a nearby town and ask for Mr. Clark, he would be waiting for me.

I was afraid to meet with this evil man but could not see any choice. It was a short drive to the restaurant which was located on the top floor of a very prestigious hotel. Upon entering I was led to his table, he was a pretty much average man, didn't have horns or evil black wings or anything but I was about to learn that it was his soul that was evil.

He refused to answer my most puzzling question, how did he get the pictures. Once we finished our glass of wine he handed me a room key, pass card, and instructed me to go there and wait for him, he still had to pay his bill.

The room was very elegant and huge. I sat in a chair by the window still trying to find a way out of this predicament. I stood up as he entered the room. He just stood there admiring my form and smiled. He instructed me to remove the dress. Reaching behind my neck, I undid the tiny button, then the zipper. With a slight movement of my shoulders the dress fell in a clump at my feet. Next he told me to remove my shoes as well. Standing there in my sexy underwear I felt very vulnerable, he just stood there ogling me. With a simple motion of his finger he directed me onto the floor, on my knees. It didn't take a genius to know what he wanted next.

He moved slowly in front of me and I reached up and undid his pants allowing them to drop to his knees. He moved a little closer and I allowed his hard cock to enter my mouth. After a couple of pumps to get the feeling, he began fucking my mouth, driving his cock as far into my throat as possible. I am not a stranger to taking a cock in my throat but the ferocity of his lunges was making me feel like I was about to gag. Within only a few minutes I felt him tense up as he began to fill my throat and mouth with his cum. After swallowing his seed I knelt there as he withdrew his penis from my semen flavored mouth, not knowing what he wanted I just knelt there with my head lowered.

He had me stand and remove my underwear. As I was placing them on the dresser I noticed a small camcorder, looking around the room I saw a few more all of them with a tiny red light on. The bastard was recording me again.

He motioned for me to get onto the bed, which I complied, lying on my back with my legs together. He climbed onto the bed and with pressure from his knee, he parted my legs. Climbing between them he savagely thrust a finger into me. My body was betraying my feelings, my lips were quite moist and his finger slid in quite easily.

He commented that I was a really horny slut as he fucked me with his finger and soon replaced it with his once again hard cock. There was no passion in his actions just a man interested only in his own sexual satisfaction. He pumped at a steady pace for quite a while until I thought he was about to cum but instead he pulled it out, rolled me over and raised my rear end.

I knew what to expect next so I quickly wet my fingers and lubricated my anal passage as much as possible before the invasion of his cock. He removed my fingers and replaced them with his cock. At first he went fairly slow easing it into my tight ass but once he had about a quarter of it in he began to push much harder and working it in and out, going in much deeper with every thrust until I felt his balls slap up against my cunt, he was fully inside of me. He began pumping, my ass was loosening now and it actually felt quite good as he raped my ass. I guess I can't call it rape, he didn't physically force me.

Looking up I realized that one of his cameras was directly in from of my face, he was recording every expression as he sodomized me. It wasn't long before he tensed up and deposited a good sized load deep within my bowels.

He led me by the hand into the shower where he gave me permission to bathe him. I began washing his drying cum from my body when he told me to get busy on him because his cock was going in my mouth again very soon, clean or not. I have learned to believe him when he says things like that and quickly began washing his cock and testicles. No sooner was I finished with his groin and he forced me to my knees and presented his semi hard cock to me. I knew that there was no sense in protesting and opened my mouth and took him in. He called me a good little slut.

With his cock fucking my mouth I continued to wash his legs and ass, it was then that it dawned on me that I didn't even know his name. With my lips stroking the shaft of his cock and my tongue gently massaging the underside and the head when he pulled almost out, I could feel his penis enlarging within my mouth, now fully hard. I thought that he was about to cum but instead pulled away freeing his cock from my lips. He instructed me to get out and dry off and that I was allowed to dry him as well.

Once dried, he told me that we would be returning to the bed and I must have a big smile on my face. He would lie on his back and I was to straddle him and lower my cunt onto his still hard cock. Once comfortable, I must lean forward and begin to kiss him on the mouth.

I followed his instructions knowing that this was for the benefit of the cameras. After he removed his tongue from my mouth, he whispered into my ear for me to sit up straight and begin to fuck him with one hand on his chest and the other massaging my clitoris. He also informed me that this fucking was going to continue until I had an orgasm and that he would know if I was faking it.

Following his orders, I began riding his cock and massaging my enlarged clitoris while his hands massaged my breasts, occasionally stopping to pinch and roll my nipples. Although the whole scenario disgusted me, the stimulation was too much to resist and I could feel the orgasm building within me. He must have been able to tell because at that moment he rolled me over without exiting my pussy and began to fuck me at a feverish pace, driving hard and deep with each lunge.

It only took a few more seconds before I erupted into a glorious orgasm, one like I had not experienced for a long time. With my legs tightly wrapped around his waist, rode out the waves of pleasure with his cock held deep within me. It wasn't until I began to subside that I noticed that his cock was filling me full of his sperm.

We laid there for a few minutes then he got up and began to turn off the cameras. Once they were all off he told me that I had better hurry up and get dress and hurry home because John would soon be home.

How the hell did he know so much about us?

He was right though, so I got dressed without even washing his cum off and prepared to leave. He told me that he would text me again soon and don't do anything stupid or I would be sorry.

Just before leaving I asked him his name.

"Sir." was all he replied.

I'm surprised that I didn't have an accident on the way home my mind was on everything but my driving. What were his plans for the future, how did he know so much? I knew that I couldn't let those pictures get out but with ever new incident I am supplying him with more pictures and videos, giving him more power over me.

That is pretty much how I ended up lying in my bed beside my loving husband covered with another man's sweat and dried cum. A tear formed in the corner of my eye as I wonder what Sir has planned for my future. I feel so trapped.