Suzie's Lessons

Story Info
Suzie learns what it takes to get her man.
12.5k words
4.59
289.9k
102

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

This is a fictional account.

*

Suzie was depressed. She had just turned eighteen two weeks earlier, her high school senior year was a few months from ending, and she still had not had an official date with any of the boys at school. Her friends all told her she was cute, beautiful actually and just needed to try harder to get a guy. But the baby fat that had plagued her for her entire life, and kept her off the cheerleading squad, must be the cause she felt for the lack of interest she received. Sure, quite a few guys had tried but those were either the real nerdy ones or they were just not her type. Maybe her problem was she was too picky.

As she looked at herself in the mirror before going off to school, she could not help feeling sorry for herself. What is wrong with me anyway, she thought? Why won't Sean or Brian even look at me? After all I am blond, guys like blonds don't they or do they think I am dumb? My boobs are bigger than most of the other girls at school and everyone says boys go for the girls with the big boobs. I'm pretty tall at 5' 8". Mom says I have gorgeous blue eyes and her perky little nose. Janie says I am really cute, so what is wrong with me. Must be my weight or maybe the occasional pimple I get. Those are the only things that make sense. But I have tried dieting, working out, and eating the right foods but nothing seems to work. How depressing. Well it is five to seven so I need to hurry and meet Janie for the bus ride to school.

Grabbing her book bag, she ran down the steps and yelled to her mom she was leaving.

"Bye Mom," she said.

"Suzie what about breakfast?" "You did not eat anything and it is hard to concentrate on good grades when you are hungry," her Mom said.

"I'm not hungry and I need to go or I will be late." "See you later."

"Okay honey. Love you."

"Love you too."

As she closed the front door she could see Janie already down by the bus stop waiting for her. Janie was her best friend. They had been neighbors their whole lives and first playmates and now the best of friends. They shared everything. Janie was brunette, a little shorter at 5' 5", but also about 20 pounds lighter. She had a great athletic body and was co-captain of the varsity girl's soccer team at school. Janie was well liked by everyone and had even had a few dates and one somewhat steady boyfriend for a time but nothing prolonged either. Susie's Mom said Janie was attractive but to Tomboyish looking. She needed to dress differently. But Janie liked loose fitting clothes and wore a lot of jeans and t-shirts when not bundled up in sweats. Suzie and Janie had shared everything together and had no secrets from each other. Janie knew how depressed Suzie was over not having any dates but encouraged her friend that the boys would wake up one of these days and see what they were missing. Suzie thought she would die waiting and did not want to go off to college in the fall having never been on a date. How embarrassing to have to tell her new roommate at Seton Hall, who ever that would be, that she had never dated.

"Hi Janie," Suzie said as she approached.

"My God Suzie, where have you been?" "I thought for sure you would miss the bus," Janie said. And they could see it approaching from down the block.

"Well I was not even sure I felt up to going to school today," sighed Suzie.

"Oh, you are acting depressed again. Still worrying you will not have a date before our senior year ends," Janie said?

"Yes, of course, what do you think!" She fired back.

"Okay, don't bite my head off. I was just stating the obvious I guess," Janie said.

They boarded the bus after it came to a stop with the rest of the neighborhood kids that were in high school that gathered each morning at the bus stop. Walking down the aisle to the rear of the bus, the few seniors always took the rear; Suzie got a few glances, mostly at her tits from the underclassmen. Todd from down the street always seemed to be staring at her and her boobs every chance he got. She did not normally like it but today it actually brightened her mood for a moment. Janie got a few looks too but most were in her direction.

As they went to sit down in the back, Suzie glanced out the back window and saw Curt go speeding by in his rebuilt Ford Torino. What a great looking classic car. He had showed her the rebuilt engine and the complete make-over of the inside a couple weeks ago. Curt was an old friend like Janie. He also had been Janie and Suzie's neighbor for years, since they were little. They had always played together, especially Suzie and Curt, at least up until the last few years. Things had changed between them since going to high school. Of course, it was the usual boy and girl puberty thing that had seemed to start it, but lately it seemed more like Curt did not notice her. Sure he said hi when they were around each other but their relationship had changed and she missed that. She told herself it was because Curt was so busy. He was the star running back for the varsity football team. He had always been fast as a kid. She could never catch him when they had played tag and he always got to things before her when they raced to get swings or something.

Curt very popular in school and had many girls creaming their jeans over the chance to get into his Torino. She had gotten a ride from him once but it was when he had spotted her in the rain one day walking home. Curt had really matured into one great looking guy. He was fairly tall at over 6' 1" and from working out all the time for football was in fantastic shape. He had sandy blond hair and nice warm hazel eyes she thought. She wished he would spend more time with her or at least pay a bit more attention. Sometimes it seemed like he was very distant. Maybe it was because he always had a girl on his arm anyway. He had dated many of the girls in school and had gone steady with Becca, the most popular girl in school till recently. Rumor had it they had broken up but Suzie had not heard why. As the bus pulled out she asked Janie if she knew why.

"Janie have you heard why Becca and Curt are not going together anymore?" She asked.

Janie responded, "Mary told me that it was a sex thing. How she knows that, I have not a clue."

"What do you mean? Everyone knows they were doing it. Kyle saw them in the Torino and the car was a rocking from what I heard," Suzie shot back.

"Yes, everyone knows that story, so I am not sure what, but the rumor is she was holding back something and he got tired of it," Janie said.

"What could she be holding back if he is nailing her in his car," Suzie asked. "Do you think he wanted to try unsafe sex, you know without a condom, and she refused."

"No, I don't think that was it," Janie said. "I think it might have been oral."

"Are you telling me he dropped her because she would not go down on him?"

"That is the belief. But, it also could be he wanted to eat her and she refused, or she wouldn't swallow, or both. Who know," said Janie?

"Wow that is amazing. I wish I knew what it was," Suzie said. "That is a good mystery."

"Yeah, me too," Janie said. "Can you believe Curt could be that shallow to drop her over blowjobs?" "I still consider him our friend even though he does not pay much attention to you and me anymore." I can not believe he would do that, can you?" Janie asked.

"No, must be something more to it," Suzie said. "I bet that bitch Becca was the reason."

"She has always acted superior to everyone else because her dad has that big time job and they are supposedly rich." "Screw her! I am glad Curt dropped her. I didn't like him going with her anyway. I always felt I could not even approach him as long as she was around."

"Yea, I know what you mean. Oh Shit. Here we are. Another boring day of school. At least I have soccer practice after school, which should be fun," Janie quipped.

"I have a drama club meeting for the next play we are doing," said Suzie. "I should be home around 4:00. Can you stop over after practice and before dinner?" She said.

"I should be able to but I will need to watch the time as I have to study for that math test on Friday," Janie said.

"Okay. I'll see ya in Spanish fourth hour," Suzie said.

As they exited the bus and the usual mad rush to classes started, once again Suzie noticed Todd glancing at her as he walked along side some twenty feet away. Let him look she thought. What I need is someone to touch. Someone I what to touch that is.

Her mood brightened during the day. She forgot for the moment about dating and concentrated on classes, talking with friends, meeting Janie at lunch, and finally the drama club meeting was great. They would be doing Romeo and Juliet for the spring play. She hoped she could get the part of Juliet but several other girls also wanted the part. She would have to work hard to have Mrs. Wood choose her over the other girls.

At this hour all the buses were long gone so she would have to walk the two miles home from school. She hated that but at least now the weather was better with spring rapidly approaching and New Jersey's climate wasn't too bad in late March normally. At least the walk was pleasant as the school was on the outskirts of their small town and the walk home was mostly past two churches and residential areas. She was deep in thought about the play when she heard a car horn beep. She turned and saw Curt approaching in his Torino. She noticed as he pulled to a stop along side her that he was alone. He leaned over and rolled the window down. This old but flashy car did not have power windows.

"Hey," Curt said. Need a ride home."

"That'd be great." Suzie said. "It's a nice day but I have not talked to you in a long time. How have ya been?"

"Good," he said. "I little sore from my work out though. I have to stay in great shape if I am going to maintain that scholarship I have to Rutgers and be ready for practice this summer. How have you been? Why are you walking home anyway?" he asked.

"I had a drama club meeting after school. We are going to be doing Romeo and Juliet for the spring play. But, you probably do not have any interest in that, ha," Suzie said.

"I don't know." he said smiling. "I could use a little culture instead of just sports all the time don't you think?"

"You culture. Your idea of culture is a stock car race," she joked.

"Now...now...don't be too hard on your old friend. I have a lot on my mind these days."

"Well, I heard about you and Becca breaking up. Sorry to hear that," Suzie said.

"Are you really? I didn't think you and Becca were the best of friends?" He asked.

"You're right, we're not really, but I'm just sad for you is all."

"Well don't be," Curt said. "It was time I moved on anyway."

"What need another girl on your arm, a fresh one every so often?" Suzie kidded.

"Maybe," Curt said. "Ya know we're seniors after all and these are supposed to be the fun times."

"Well they are not so much fun for me," Suzie stated.

"What is the matter," asked Curt?

"For one I haven't seen much of you lately, ya big oaf. But also I've not had the success you've had in the dating department either. I'm not even sure I'll be asked to the prom. How embarrassing will that be?" Suzie stated.

"I'm sorry I've been so preoccupied with other things Suzie. Your friendship means a lot to me, so please don't be mad." "Why haven't ya dated more," Curt asked?

"You tell me?" Suzie questioned. "I guess I'm too ugly or to fat or to picky or something. Maybe it's all of those things," she said.

"You're none of those things except maybe picky!" he shot back.

"Thanks Curt, that is nice, I guess. And I'm not that picky I don't think anyway. But something is wrong with me and what I need right now is answers!" she exclaimed.

"Suzie, you're a beautiful girl, ya just need to try harder or something," Curt said.

"Oh please, not you too? That's exactly what Janie tells me. Try harder at what, dieting, working out, or using pimple medicine? Someone please tell me what will work. Lower my standards probably?" Suzie signed.

They pulled up in front of Suzie's house, but instead of waiting for her to get out, Curt shut the car off.

"I see boys looking at ya," he said. "What're you talking about? You are great. Actually, I see them staring at your chest quite often," he joked. "You have really developed up top you know," he chuckled.

"Yeah, a lot of good these do me as the only people looking are Todd down the street and every other pimply faced under classman. I cannot get Brian or Sean to even look in my direction, little let lone talk to me," she lamented.

"So you have the hots for those guys ha. They have every girl in school chasing them. Ya do set your sights high," Curt said. "You know they are buddies of mine."

"I know. So maybe you can tell me why they won't show any interest in me?" Suzie said.

"I could ask them if ya want," Curt said.

"No way! That'd be way to embarrassing. No they need to do it on their own. How do I get them to notice me Curt? Please tell me," she asked?

"Ya really want to know," Curt said?

"Absolutely," Suzie said! "Tell me and don't worry about hurting my feeling because where I'm at now with my life cannot get any worse."

"Okay. Ya need to drop at least ten pounds, wear different clothes, and start acting more sexy and with it," he said.

"Well...I figured it was the weight but what do ya mean more with it and sexy? How do I do that?" she asked. "And what's wrong with my clothes?"

"Dress aside for now, its attitude! Ya need to strut your stuff much more. And you're lucky to have plenty to strut," he joked.

"Let me get this right, so you're saying I need to lose weight, wear sexy looking clothes and show my boobs off more and that's it?" Susie said. "That gets me Sean?"

"It's not that easy but yes, something like that. Ya need to show everyone ya know what the game is," he reasoned.

"What do ya mean? What game," asked Suzie? "Do I just need to flirt with Sean?"

"Maybe, but ya need to show him ya got the goods," Curt said.

"You're not making any sense," she fired back! "What exactly are ya trying to say? I should show him my tits or somethin?"

Curt stared at her. She stared back. About 30 seconds went by but it seemed like two years to Suzie.

Then Curt said, "Are you a virgin?"

Immediately, he was not sure if he had made a mistake or not by the stunned look on Suzie's face. She looked like she was about to get mad, start crying, slap him, or run away. He started to apologize but Suzie cut him off.

"Yes," she said. "But what does that have to do with strutting my stuff?"

Curt thought for a moment before answering, realizing he really cared about this girl and did not want to hurt her feelings if he could. They had been friends for a long time and he had been pretty sure of the answer to his question anyway. It was a small town after all. He would have noticed or heard if Suzie was actively dating.

"Suzie, guys in high school only want one thing. They want sex. Not really love unless that comes along, but really just sex. You can say we are pigs, but that is the reality of it," Curt stated flatly.

"Is that why you broke up with Becca," Suzie asked? Now she saw a shocked look on Curt's face.

"Let's not get into that now," he stated. "This isn't about me."

She said, "But that is the rumor. That she stopped putting out so you dropped her."

"It's a bit more than that Suzie, but for the most part that is true. However, before you start thinking I'm some callous person, Becca and I had been going for a while and everything was great. In fact, we talked about trying to stay together even through college, which wasn't going to be easy with her going to Brown in Rhode Island and me here at Rutgers. But our relationship soured and yes it was over sex," he stated.

"She stopped fucking you and you dropped her just like that. How can you encourage me to be sexier if that is what happens, you get dumped in the end," Suzie protested?

"Suzie, ya don't understand. There were some important things missing from our relationship," Curt shot back.

"Oh, so the rumors are true, she wouldn't suck your dick and ya dropped her!"

"Man. The rumor mill is good around here. Well if you must know but please do not tell anyone else. I'm only telling you because we're such good friends and longtime pals. She would not have oral sex of any kind," he said. "In fact, she only wanted to do it on her back, the traditional missionary style. I needed more. We were short changing ourselves on our relationship but she didn't see it that way. She thought that was all I cared about and it was going to be her way or the highway. So we agreed to part for a while and see other people," he concluded.

"Wow, does sex mean that much to you?" Suzie asked. "Is it really worth breaking up over?"

Suzie, you know I have gone with a few girls before Becca. I am sure the rumor mill got that out too. So you can guess, I have fooled around a bit and know what is fun and great and worth fighting for," he said.

"Is a blowjob worth all that," she asked?

"It was more than just that, but yes it is," he demanded!

"Must feel awfully good to drop a relationship over," she asked?

"It does," he smiled back. "If done right, it can feel like the top of your head is coming off."

"Really," she asked?

"Yes, and to be honest it can be as much fun for the girl as the guy," he said.

"You mean going down on her too, right," Suzie asked?

"Well yes, that is great too and I love doing it to the girl, but actually what I was referring to is some women love sucking dick," he said. "She has moved away so I feel okay talking to you about her. Remember Joanie from sophomore year and she moved during the summer to Michigan? Well Joanie loved sucking cock. And she was great at doing it too."

"Oh my, yes I remember Joanie; she was the redhead wasn't she. She had pretty big boobs as I recall. I remember thinking if mine were bigger or were hers," Suzie quipped.

"She really enjoyed giving blowjobs?"

"Absolutely, she would get super horny with a dick in her mouth and she would play with herself while she was doing it and get off, sometimes twice. She would get off once during the blowjob and again when I came and she swallowed my sperm," Curt said.

"My god, that's amazing Curt. Is it really that good," Suzie asked?

"Suzie, I feel like I can tell you anything, so remember when we were kids and you managed to convince me to play house or doctor/nurse?"

"Yes, of course, I remember, that was fun," she giggled.

"Well you remember that time playing doctor I told ya I had been wounded in the groin and you made me remove my pants so you could operate," he said.

"Yes, I do," she giggled.

"Do you remember I removed my underwear too and told ya I was wounded in the dick? I told you to fix it," Curt stated.

"I remember you asked me to touch it and I did and it got bigger and hard, is that what you are referring to," she asked?

"Yes, well remember how big it got then? Actually it was smaller, but it is twice as big now," he said. "And it's twice as thick and still as hard as it was then."

"Oh my god! I remember being amazed at it then and excited at seeing it. Now it's twice as big?" Suzie gasped.

"Yes." He thought for a moment and looked curiously at Suzie and then at his feet.

"I think we can help each other if you are willing," he said as he looked back at Suzie.

"What do ya mean," she asked?

"With your problem and mine at the same time is what I mean," he stated.

"Your going to have to clue me in, I'm not following ya," she said.

"How about I teach you how to be sexy and have sex," he asked? "I could show ya all ya need to know to get guys like Sean or Brian."

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers