Suzie's Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"I told you I was going to make ya sexier and that is what I intend to do," he stated.

"You are going to pick out clothes for me," Suzie asked?

"Yes," he responded.

"Wow, this I got to see," she joked.

"You may think it is funny," Curt stated. "But I am dead serious. Now what is it a shower and go or nap first?"

"Please Curt, can I nap for just an hour and then shower," she begged?

"I suppose," he said. "You've been a good student so far, so it's time for a reward. I'll pick ya up in two and half hours. Can ya be ready then," he asked?

"Yes, thanks," Suzie smiled.

"Oh, one more thing," he added. "I want ya to wear to the mall your tightest jeans, no panties, no bra and a tight t-shirt."

"What," she freaked. "I can't do that. People will notice," she added.

"Precisely," he shot back!

With that he got up, pulled Suzie up and they began walking home. On the walk back Suzie asked Curt how he could run so fast.

"What do ya mean," he asked? "I've always been fast, you know that."

"No, I mean with that monster hanging between your legs," she asked? "It must bounce around in your shorts a lot. I would think that would hurt or something." "My boobs hurt a little if I bounce around to much."

"I wear a jock," he stated.

"That is good enough to hold you in place," she asked?

"Pretty good," he said. "But you are right; it can bother me from time to time."

"How about in football," she asked? "You get tackled all the time."

"I wear a hard cup over everything then," he commented. "It is funny; they had to order me an extra large one that did not come in the normal catalog for sports equipment." "Oh that's wild," she laughed!

"How about you," he asked? "Are you wearing a sports bra?"

"No, just a regular bra and I must admit I was bouncing around to much. They get sore on days like today where I work out when running is involved. Do ya think I need a sports bra?"

"Yes, definitely! We will get you one today at the sports store," he said.

They reach her house first. Agreed he would pick her up in two and a half hours at 11:00 and go to the mall. Before he left though she grabbed his arm.

"Curt, I hope what you have in mind is not too expensive as I need to save my money for college. I am only getting a small science scholarship at Seton Hall so my parents have to foot the rest of the bill. I need to save for my other expenses," she stated.

"I wasn't expecting you to pay anyway," he said.

"You can't buy me a lot of clothes," she asked?

"I have a full scholarship besides; I feel its part of our agreement and your training. I knew going in I wanted to do this, so it's my responsibility," he concluded.

She frowned, and then smiled at him as he turned to go home.

"Later," he said.

Suzie was truly exhausted. The lack of sleep and then the hard work out had taken their toll and she was pooped. She went inside, said hi to her parents but begged off conversation for sleep and ascended the stairs to her room.

Beth saw her in the hall and asked how her work out was. She said tough and exhausting. Suzie entered her room, shut the door, peeled off her sweaty clothes down to her underwear, and climbed into her unmade bed. She set the alarm for 9:30. It did not take long for her to fall asleep. It seemed like her head hit the pillow and she was out.

The music from the alarm clock once again bolted her awake. Oh my god she thought, can it be time already. I could sleep for hours yet. Curt is trying to kill me. She pulled herself out of bed and into the shower once again. The hot water felt great again and she allowed herself two minutes this time to relax.

Suzie needed to hurry though. She had a lot to do including shaving her pussy. As she washed, shampooed, and conditioned her hair, she thought about how she was going to shave. She wasn't even sure why she was doing this other than she did not want to seem unkempt if something were to happen. If Curt wanted her to, she might be removing clothes in front of him. She wasn't sure but wanted to be certain he would see her neat. She trimmed all around her pussy on the sides and bottom. She thought about shaving everything off but resisted that idea as potentially uncomfortable. Fortunately, Janie and she had talked about this subject before and she decided to go for the landing strip look.

Finishing her shower, she quickly dried, powdered and perfumed herself and dressed as Curt had instructed. How am I going to get out of the house without being seen she thought? If Daddy sees me like this he will flip. She decided to wear a blazer over top to hide the fact she did not have a bra on.

My god, I am hungry she thought. I got to get something to eat before I go. She rushed to finish dressing and headed down stairs. Her Dad was in the basement working on some project so she was spared that dilemma. But her Mom was cleaning house and spotted her coming down the stairs.

"How was the work out dear?" Her Mom asked? "You look less tired now," she added.

"I feel better now Mom. I could have slept more but that hour helped immensely and so did the shower. The work out was intense. Curt is in such great shape, it is hard to keep up with him," she added.

"Did he try to make you keep up with him," she asked worried?

"Well not really but he did push me pretty hard. He did compliment me at the end though. He said he pushed me hard on purpose to see what I could take and was surprised I did as well as I did," Suzie stated.

"He's very serious about this training," she said. "Are you sure this is the best thing for you?"

"Mom, I need to lose this weight and nothing else has worked so far. So I'm willing to try Curt's way for a while," Suzie remarked.

"Well, please don't push yourself to hard dear," her Mom stated.

"What I really need now is something to eat," Suzie pleaded. "Do we have anything that would be quick," she asked.

"Sit down and rest Suzie," her Mom said. "I'll make you a plate of leftovers from last night's dinner. We had chicken, rice and salad that I can prepare quickly for you. That should be fairly dietary too," she said.

By the time Curt arrived, Suzie had eaten and was ready to go. She was a bit surprised her mother had not commented on her clothes at all. The blazer must be really helping. She put on her tennis shoes and coat and met Curt at the door. He asked if she was ready and they walked back to the car. He backed out of the driveway and then headed off towards the mall.

"Why the inner coat," he asked?

"Are you kidding," Suzie said! "If my Dad saw me dressed like you wanted, I'd never have made it out of the house," she said.

"I guess that's right," he beamed. "What about the tennis shoes? Nothing sexier than that," he asked?

"What do you mean," she asked? "Were you expecting boots or heels or something?"

"Yes, that would be more sexy looking," he stated.

"Curt, I cannot go from dressing conservatively to dressing like a whore overnight." "People and my parents especially, will notice right away," she stated.

"Maybe you're right. We may need to take this in steps so as not to raise undue suspicions," he added. "How was your nap," he asked next?"

"Great! Thanks so much for giving me time to rest. I really needed it or I might have crashed on you in the dressing room or the middle of the mall," she smiled."

"That's okay," he said. "You deserved it. You've been working hard so far. Suzie do you have a scale to weigh yourself with," he asked?

"Yes, we do," Suzie responded.

"Have you stepped on the scale since yesterday," he asked?

"No," she said.

"Well, I want you to when we return," Curt said. "Now, keep your seat belt fastened but shift sideways towards me," he said.

Suzie did as instructed.

"Okay, now I know this dumb gear shifter is a problem but try to put your hand behind my head and play with the hair on the back of my head," he said.

Suzie looked at him odd but complied and started massaging the back of his head.

"Now, the reason I'm having you do this is several fold. Number one, guys love it when their dates pay close attention to them. It shows interest and tenderness to face your partner and touch them. Number two, everyone likes to be caressed. So I'd recommend when you're on a date with Sean or anyone else you sit like this and do what you're doing now with your hands. If you really like the guy and you want to show it, try number three, put you hand on his knee or thigh and rub. Hopefully, in most cars you won't have a gear shift or console to worry about. Any questions on this part," he asked?

"No, not so far," Suzie responded.

"Good," he said. "When we get to the mall leave the blazer in the car," he said. "Was that your plan," he asked?

"Well, if ya made me," she said. "I'm going to be self conscious walking around without panties or a bra, especially the bra," she stated. "Can I wear my outer coat?"

"Only until we reach the inside," he said.

"Oh, I don't know if I can do this," she fretted.

"You'll be fine," he said. "Just lean into me if you feel self conscious," he added.

They pulled into the mall, found a fairly close spot, and walked in. Curt walked to the directory and removed a piece of paper and pen from his jeans. He began to mark down locations of certain stores and then numbered them in order of sequence to go to.

Suzie took notice as he was doing this of how he was dressed. He had fairly tight jeans on and a t-shirt and she glanced down as he was busy at the map. She could see the budge where his cock must be hiding. She got an immediate shiver up her spine that seemed to radiate out and into her nipples and pussy. She looked down and if she moved her coat so her boobs were exposed, the location of her nipples was obvious to anyone looking. Curt turned to her and put his hand out for her coat. She looked apprehensively at him but removed it and handed it to him. Curt slung it under his arm along with his and took her hand.

"Okay if we hold hands as we walk," he asked.

"Yeah, okay sure," Suzie responded.

"May I say, other than those conservative tennis shoes, you look fantastic my dear," Curt said. "We're going to Victoria Secret first," he added.

They started off walking through the mall to the first store. Curt held her hand, talked to her, and looked around all at the same time. It only took a few steps before men's eyes and even I few ladies noticed the couple. The guys eyes seemed glued to Suzie's tits when they were in front of them and her ass when they past by. The ladies were torn between who to look at. Scoffing at Suzie as best they could but staring at Curt without trying to be to obvious. Suzie reached across with her outside arm covering her breasts and grabbed at the upper part of Curt's arm to pull her tight. "Everything okay," he whispered?

"People are staring," she said.

"So," he said. "How does that make you feel," he asked?

"I'm not sure. Nervous mostly," Suzie said.

"Why," he asked?

"You see those men and boys, they are staring at my breasts," she commented.

"How does that make you feel," he asked again?

"Do ya think they feel I'm cheap or trash or a whore," she asked?

"I think they feel you're a work of art to be admired," he said.

"Ya think so," she asked?

"Of course I do," he said. Furthermore, I believe they're right," he smiled.

"Thanks," she said. "And thanks for saying back there I looked fantastic, that was very nice," she added.

"You do and it's true," he said.

They walked along in silence for a while. He could feel the pressure in his arm diminishing slightly. Suzie was relaxing the more she accepted the people's stares. She had never been a sex object before or attracted much attention. She realized she was just not use to all this attention. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that nothing was wrong with attracting a little attention after all models and celebrities do it all the time. It was exciting in a way and appealing too.

Some of the guys who looked were quite cute and she was happy to attract their attention. The older men and younger boys were less of a turn on but she didn't mine giving them a thrill too. Some women and older ladies stared, which at first was a little disarming, but she soon learn to disregard that too. Anyway, most of the women that looked at her soon shifted to Curt and that's where their eyes stayed mostly. So he was drawing almost as much attention as she was she thought.

It made her excited to know that people were checking out her man. She had him, they didn't. All they could do was look. She wondered if Curt felt the same about having her on his arm.

They came to Victoria Secret and entered. A sales girl immediately approached, she glanced quickly at Suzie and then stared innocently at Curt for longer than normal. She did manage to blurt out as she looked at Curt, if she could help with anything? "We'd like to look at thongs," Curt said.

The sales girl seemed to blush slightly and so did Suzie but Curt couldn't see as he was looking forward.

"Excellent," said the sales person. "Over here please," and she motioned the direction.

They found some very nice ones that were even on sale. They added a couple bras that matched and Curt instructed Suzie to try them on in the dressing room. Suzie looked at him curiously. He isn't going to pull something crazy in here is he; she thought but proceeded to the dressing rooms.

Curt took a seat opposite the dressing rooms probably reserved for men for just this situation. Before Suzie left to try everything on she asked if he was expecting to see or something. He said no. He would not try to sneak in with her this time anyway and he smiled. But he wanted her to wear one of the thongs home. They would pay for it of course, but he wanted her to start getting use to wearing one. She asked how he knew she did not already have some and he commented back he knew. My god, he must have been checking me out before she thought as she left for the dressing rooms.

Suzie tried them all on. She chose two sets of matching bras and thongs and two more just thongs. She rejoined Curt with one still on. The salesperson approached too seeing her return and asked how everything was. Suzie handed her the ones she did not want and they proceeded to the counter to pay. Suzie blushed a little when Curt told the check out gal that Suzie was wearing one thong they needed to pay for. The cashier looked at Suzie, realized she wasn't wearing a bra too, and then went about ringing them up.

Leaving the store Suzie whispered to Curt, "She knew I must not have been wearing any underwear earlier," Suzie commented.

"Probably so," Curt said. "But who cares," he added.

"Where to now," she asked?

"Shoes and boots," he said.

"Curt, those are expensive," she said. "Are ya sure I can't pay for some? This is going to cost a lot if we keep going," she stated.

"No, I have it covered but we will look for sales if that's okay with you," he said.

"Oh, sure," she said and smiled. "You know this is fun, thanks," Suzie said. They proceeded to shop for shoes and bought one pair of high heeled short boots and one pair of expensive boots that came above the knee and also had spiked heels. Curt made Suzie put her tennis shoes into the box for the short boots and wear them instead. She had to admit it added to the sexiness of her current outfit. Not only was she taller now but the boots were much sexier looking than the plain white tennis shoes.

Next, they shopped for dresses. The two Curt picked out fit her like a glove and she felt like she could barely breathe when she tried them on. He told her she would soon fit in them just fine. It also made her nervous how short they were but he was paying she thought.

Lastly, they shopped in some of the sexier boutiques and found a pair of tight fitting jeans, a short denim skirt, and several tops with low cut necklines. After that they exited the mall and went back to the car. They were so loaded with packages Curt could no longer hold her hand. She too had to carry a bag or two which exposed her breasts to anyone looking, all the way back to the mall entrance.

They exited the mall, loaded in the car, and Curt announced they had one more stop. He took her around the mall two blocks to the sporting goods store. They entered as before in the mall and several of the male sales people gave her the full body scan once they were inside. She looked down when she thought no one else was looking and could see her nipples standing erect under her shirt from the cold car and walk in.

Curt instructed they were looking for sexier work out clothes for her and a sports bra or two. They found some tight fitting spandex shorts, long pants, shirts and then the sports bras, of which she got two. They paid for everything and left. Back in the car, seat belted in, Suzie shifted to face Curt as he drove home. They had been shopping for three hours. "What now," she asked as she played with his hair.

"I've an idea," Curt said. "But what do you want to do," he asked?

Suzie smiled and said, "I'd like to thank you proper for being so nice to me today and buying me all these clothes," she giggled. With that her other hand settled on his driver's side knee. It squeezed his knee a bit and then worked it's way up his thigh. She went slowly to make it last but soon her hand was to his crotch and the noticeable bulge. She lightly squeezed his dick through his jeans and Curt shifted in his seat a little.

"Does monster want to come out and play," Suzie joked?

"Monster is it now," Curt smiled?

"Yeah," Suzie said. "He's a monster. But a nice cute monster," she added. "He's a one eyed monster I would say," she quipped. "Like a Cyclops. Maybe I'll call him Cyclops. What do ya think of that Curt," she asked? "Well, that's fine, just don't let anyone else hear ya say that," he pleaded.

"Why not," she asked? "Surely you're proud of Cyclops."

"Oh, yes of course, but I'd prefer if not everyone knew you'd named it," he said.

"No problem," she said. "It'll be our secret, ours and Cyclops'," she laughed. "Now, does Cyclops want to come out and play," she asked again?

"What do ya have in mind," Curt asked?

"Well, Cyclops has been such a good boy; I want to kiss him all over. I want to kiss his one eye and lick all around his head. I want to excite him and make him blow his top like last night. I want Cyclops to let me have another of his protein shakes," she giggled.

"Wow, Cyclops is ready for that," Curt said.

"I know," smiled Suzie. "I can feel he's stirring and about to stand up. He just doesn't have enough room. Should I let him free," she asked?

"We're almost home," Curt stammered. "Let's go to the cabana," he said.

"Oh, off to Cyclops' lair goes the fair maiden," Suzie quipped. "Will she be able to handle the punishment that the beast and his master will inflict," she laughed?

"We'll see," said Curt. "But first Cyclops and his master want the fair maiden to repay her debt from this morning," he said.

"What might that be master," Suzie said. "Fair maiden has already agreed to clean Cyclops' clock," she chuckled again.

"Fair maiden is going to try on all the clothes that master just bought her. But she's going to do it in front of master, not in the bathroom," Curt demanded.

"Master drives a tough bargain," Suzie responded nervously. "Fair maiden is nervous about showing herself like this to master and Cyclops," she said.

"That's what is expected of fair maiden for penance for losing the bet and also as part of her training," Curt said. "Master expects her to become comfortable with her body and show herself to him freely as part of her training."

Suzie thought for a moment then said, "Fair maiden will do as master commands her to do and bare herself heart and soul to him," she stated.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers