Suzie's Lessons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

"This is definitely not fair," Janie objected also to join her friend.

"I have to find a way to convince them to let me wear what I want," Suzie said.

"You do look hot," Curt smiled.

Suzie looked down at his comment. She loved the boots with the jeans and was about to thank him again when she looked to her t-shirt. Her nipples, from the cool air, were prominently poking through her thin bra and shirt. "Oh, I see what you like," she chided him with a smirk.

Janie said, "What," from the back.

"My hooters are hooting," Suzie answered her.

"Are they ever," Curt laughed.

Suzie cuffed him lightly on the arm as Janie replied, "That's what you get for having so much to hoot about."

The following laughter cut the earlier sour mood and they talked easily the rest of the brief ride to school. Curt reminded Suzie of her work out after Drama Club. She said she would be ready. They agreed to meet in the parking lot by his car. As they parked and the three friends walked into school, Suzie got looks from every boy and even some girls as they passed. Janie was wearing one of her new short skirts and low cut blouses but her coat hid most everything plus all eyes were on Suzie anyway. They parted company once inside but not before Janie told her she was never walking anywhere with her again. She always stole the show. They laughed together and parted.

The day passed as normal with the exception of the constant looks Suzie was getting. I few of the more popular boys that had never talked to her much before said hi now. Sean and Brian both said hi and Sean even walked with her a short way asking how she was.

At lunch Janie was glowing also. Several boys had talked to her and she was getting looks from most too. Several girls had asked both of them where they got the cute clothes and more than a few drooled over Suzie's boots. When they got their food from the café line, they headed towards their normal table.

Off to the side, Janie noticed Andy, a boy from her Spanish class, sitting by himself. Janie had always thought he was cute and whispered to Suzie that she wanted them to sit with him. Suzie easily agreed and they moved to the table Andy was at. Upon stopping next to it, Janie asked Andy if they could join him. He looked up shocked that a girl was asking to sit with him and when he saw first the speaker Janie and then Suzie, his jaw dropped. He glanced at them both up and down quickly, then caught himself and stuttered something about they could sit down if they wanted.

Janie, being the cheery personality she was, immediately started to talking to him about Spanish class. It seemed to break the ice for Andy and he was soon adding to the conversation. He was comfortable talking to Janie, but cast frequent guarded looks at Suzie. She was such a beautiful blonde blued vision he couldn't keep his eyes off her for long. Like a moth to the light, he was drawn in her direction constantly. Janie didn't seem to notice or if she did, she didn't let it show as her conversation with either Andy or to Suzie continued nonstop.

After they finished eating lunch, Janie and Suzie got up to leave. They said goodbye to Andy and it was nice sitting with him.

As they turned to go, Andy blurted out to Janie, "Would ya like to see my new car."

Janie and Suzie weren't sure, they didn't want to be late for class and the parking lot was a good walk.

Andy said, "He had parked on the street to avoid getting dinged in the parking lot and his car was just outside the lunchroom hall door.

Suzie said, "You two go, I should get to class."

But Andy said, "It would only take a minute and wouldn't she come too. They both agreed and followed him out the door. He was talking a mile a minute about the car. It was a new Camaro his parents had given him as an early graduate gift and for being accepted to Colgate. Andy walked them to the car talking constantly and looking back and forth between them. Suzie could feel the cooler air making her nipples erect again. Andy sure noticed too as she caught him glancing at her tits several times. He showed them the car. It was a beautiful metallic blue with chrome mag wheels. He opened the car for them and insisted they try out the seats to look at the dash. Andy helped Janie get in the passenger door and Suzie slid into the back. Janie could feel his eyes on her great legs as she swiveled in the seat. He got in the drivers side and started the engine. The car roared alive and he cranked up the stereo for them.

"What do you think," Andy asked them both?

"It's a great car," they chimed together.

"It's a real beauty," Janie said. "I love the interior and it sounds hot."

Andy went into more details about the engine, horse power, and transmission and was about to start in on other aspects of the car when Suzie announced she better get to class. Janie said she would stay a minute longer with Andy as her class was close. So Suzie departed and made the quick walk back to school. As she reentered the school, it was obvious every boy was checking out her nipples as she walked to class.

Suzie finished classes and then went to Drama Club. The final auditions for Juliet were taking place today. It was down to her and two other girls. Mrs. Wood had them each audition for her by reading the same four sets of lines each from different parts of the play. Suzie went second and thought she nailed it. She had found it curious though that several times she thought she saw Mrs. Wood staring at her breasts. She was sure her nipples had relaxed again and were not nearly as obvious as when she had come in from outside. So why would Mrs. Wood be staring at her breasts? She let the thought drop as it would soon be time to meet Curt. Mrs. Wood announced at the end that she would be posting all parts on the fine arts bulletin board the next day.

Suzie grabbed her book bag and hurried to the parking lot. Curt was sitting in the Torino when she got there. She still liked his car the best, even if it was a classic versus a new car. She got in, fastened her seatbelt and spun to face him. He was smiling at her.

"Did ya have to wait long," she asked?

"No, besides I'd wait for you forever," he stated.

"Wow, that's a nice thing to say," Suzie said.

"Hey, don't look now but your headlights are on again," he mused.

Suzie laughed with him and said, "Those dare things have been doing that all day" she joked. "I hope they go down before my dad sees them."

"Me too," Curt said. "I might not be able to see them again soon if he does."

"You and half the boys in school," she laughed.

"Those guys ought to be thanking me," Curt kidded.

"Hey, guess what," Suzie said. "Both Sean and Brian talked to me today. Sean even walked with me to class a bit."

"Wow, that's progress," he said. "And already, what a good teacher I am. You must be thrilled. You are getting exactly what you wanted. Maybe, he'll ask you to the prom like you wanted?"

Suzie's surprised and long face disarmed Curt. "What'd I say? Ya want him to ask you to the prom don't you," he asked?

"Well, that would be nice but I was rather hoping someone else would ask me," she said.

"Oh, you really want Brian after all," Curt thought out loud.

"No not him either," Suzie said.

"But who," Curt asked?

"Oh, never mind," she said.

"You're not going to tell me," he asked?

"You'll know at some point," she said.

They had left the parking lot and were most of the way home. Suzie told Curt about the announcements of the leads tomorrow and to keep his fingers crossed for her. He promised he would. He dropped her at her house to change. He waited in the car as he was already in sweats. Suzie ran in the door, dropped her book bag and rushed up the stairs to her room. She pulled out her workout clothes and proceeded to change.

Suzie's mom, having heard her come in, asked if they could talk. Suzie told her through the door she was changing for her workout with Curt. Her mother said okay, they would talk after dinner. Suzie asked what time dinner would be. Her mother said around 6:30 as her dad would be a little late. Suzie finished dressing and hurried out of the house.

Curt and Suzie drove to the Jr. High which was pretty empty this late. At 4:30 only a few holdovers from the school day and some local kids were at the school. Curt and Suzie pretty much had the track to themselves. They went through the same basic workout that was becoming their custom. Suzie was still pretty tuckered after the second quarter mile of running. So she sat on the infield while Curt ran a third mile. They were done by 5:30 and walked back to the car.

As they got in the car, Curt asked if she wanted to go home right away. Suzie told him she had about an hour before dinner, so she could stay a little while. He asked if she wanted to go to the cabana and maybe even take a quick dip in the hot tub. The hot tub sounded delightful to her. They parked at Curt's house and went round back to the cabana. They found their suits were they left them Sunday hanging in the shower.

Curt said, "You can change in the bathroom and I'll change in the outer room."

"Why," Suzie said. "You've seen all of me before. We don't need to be modest around each other anymore."

"Okay, that suits me fine" he said. "Just don't hold me responsible for any reaction you might get from Cyclops."

"Oh, seeing me naked might appeal to Cyclops," Suzie joked.

"No maybe about it," Curt said. "He knows when to salute beauty."

"That's so sweet of him and you," she said. "For being such a great admirer, I might have to give him some special kisses," Suzie smiled.

"He's a big fan of your special kisses" Curt joked back as he removed his sweat shirt and t-shirt. Suzie gazed upon his chest as it came into view. His muscled torso looked rock hard. She wanted to run to him and touch his muscles.

"Hey, no fair just watching me," he said as his sweat pants fell to the floor.

"Sorry. I was just admiring how great you look," she said.

Suzie peeled her sweat shirt over her head revealing a sports bra Curt had bought her. Then she dropped the sweat pants to the floor as well. She was stripping like she might for strip poker. Her sneakers and socks came next so she was down to her panties and bra. Suzie could see the budge in Curt's boxers, normally large anyway, grow even bigger. Before it got to big he pulled the boxers to the floor.

Suzie loved to look at Cyclops. She loved him hard or soft and even semi-hard like now. The impulse to close the short distance between them and grab Cyclops was near irresistible. Not to be outdone, Suzie pulled the large straps from her shoulders and then raised the sports bra over her head. As she brought her arms back down to drop the sports bra on the floor, her large firm breasts jiggled seductively. Curt's dick gave a noticeable bounce and swelled to greater thickness. Cyclops nearly had his eye looking at Suzie now.

"I don't know if this undressing together is a good idea," Curt said. "After not seeing you for two days, Cyclops is really glad to now. So happy in fact, I'm not sure I can convince him to calmly go into my swim trucks."

Suzie pulled down her panties and let them fall to the floor. That was all it took and Cyclops seemed to bolt upright to stare.

"He does seem to want to look at me," Suzie laughed.

"He's way beyond just looking my dear. He wants to become one with you," Curt smiled back.

"I bet he'd like to meet Ms. Pussy," Suzie joked as she parted her legs a bit and reached down to spread her cunt lips a little.

"Boy would he ever," Curt said!

"Well, Ms. Pussy is a big tease," Suzie said. "She needs to stay away from Cyclops but I would sure like to give him some of my special kisses," she added.

"Cyclops is all ready for that," Curt said. "However he could use a shower first. How about we skip the hot tub and take a shower together?"

"That's fine with me. I could use one too after that workout," Suzie said.

Curt set the swimsuits aside and started the shower. As they waited for the water to get hot, Suzie leaned in for a kiss. It was hard to kiss straight on as Curt's dick acted like a spacer bar keeping them apart. She pressed herself to him at the hip. She ran her hands over his chest and arms. He felt so powerful it made her swoon a bit to think about those arms holding her tight and safe.

Suzie stood on tiptoes as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and neck and he bent to envelop her in his arms and kiss her. It was a deep wet kiss and she purposefully ground her aching nipples into his chest. Their tongues danced together as she let a hand drop to his hip. It was only a brief pause and then her hand closed around his cock. It felt like a steel girder to her. It was so stiff, the thought of it sawing into her pussy made her groan into his mouth. They broke the kiss and Curt moved to open the shower door.

The water was hot and they moved inside and shut the door. They each took turns under the water spray getting wet. Curt's hands were all over her nipples while she wet her hair. They jiggled around as she moved her arms to soak her hair. Curt had fun watch them and playing with them as she did. Suzie enjoyed the treatment to her breasts and the action to her nipples was having an effect on her pussy.

As Curt got wet, Suzie put soap on her hands and washed Cyclops. She was careful to avoid his eye as she washed his head and shaft. She paid a fair amount of attention to Curt's balls as well. With her hand all soapy, she loved the way they seemed to try and escape capture but never could. She rolled them in her hands and tickled them with her nails. When they were fully wet, they took turns soaping each other up and doing their hair. After about ten minutes they were squeaky clean. Suzie had Cyclops in hand as Curt said to her how should we do this.

"You're the teacher," Suzie joked.

"Well there is no seat in here and the floor is pretty hard for kneeling," he said. "I could lift you up and flip you around into a 69 but your feet would probably hit the ceiling. Why don't we dry off and get comfortable in the other room."

"That sounds fine to me," Suzie said. "But I'm sort of sorry we could not try that 69 move. It sounded interesting."

"Maybe we still can," he responded.

They both exited the shower and dried off with the same towels from Sunday. They exited the bathroom and it was still a little cool in the main room.

Curt said, "You ready?"

"What," Suzie started to say as he twisted down and grabbed her waist.

Curt's strong arms easily lifted and flipped her around. When she was done spinning, she found herself with Cyclops touching her cheek. She just cleared her head from the spin when Curt wiggled his tongue into her cunt. Oh my God she thought he can eat me standing up like this. She moaned at the wonderful feeling he was generating in her. It was like he was scratching an itch but instead of calming, it kept building bigger and more intense. Not to be totally outdone, Suzie moved her arms around to grab Cyclops. She was not sure how long she could hang upside down without passing out but she guessed she might find out.

Suzie licked the head of Curt's dick and stuck her tongue into his hole. She would have liked to go slow but this wasn't the position for it. She sucked his head into her mouth and laved it with her tongue. Curt groaned into her pussy and she was rewarded with a sweet taste of pre-cum. They both worked each other with a sense of urgency they had not had before. After about five minute though, Suzie was starting to see stars and really wanted to get back to earth. Curt sensed this and asked if she wanted to move to the couch. She quickly agreed and he walked them there with her still upside down. He lowered her down a bit and then unceremoniously dropped her to the cushions below. She bounced briefly on the cushions and he laughed.

"Funny," she scolded.

But he just continued to chuckle as he swung up on top of her. He moved his dick back in line with her mouth and his to her pussy. The last time they had 69ed it had been with her on top. She wasn't sure she liked this position much until he spread her legs wide and drove his tongue deep into her cunt. She nearly came on the first plunge. The groan that escaped her lips was deep and primal.

Not to be outdone, she engulfed Cyclops and immediately took him into the back of her mouth. The head of Curt's dick wedged into her throat. For a second she thought he might lower his hips in this position and drive the head into her throat. She panicked a bit but Curt never lowered his hips.

Suzie didn't like this position as much. She knew her neck would soon tire as it bobbed up and down on his cock. Those thoughts left her though as Curt began to attack her clit with his tongue. She climbed her orgasmic ladder quickly as his tongue teased her button. Within a minute she was shuttering to a wonderful orgasm. It radiated out of her pussy and moved like a wave across her body to her brain. She had to spit out Curt's dick to keep from choking.

Suzie had tried to clamp her legs around his head and pull him in. But in this position Curt's strong arms held her legs open so he could continue to lap nonstop on her pussy.

Suzie was barely coming down from the first orgasm when it started again. Curt was sucking on her clit and licking his tongue viciously over the tender bud. She still had not resumed sucking him as a second more intense orgasm burst in her brain. She arched her back as hard as she could with him above her and fought off a scream. The resulting sound was like a loud muffled wheeze in her throat. Her nails dug into his back most likely drawing blood. She turned her head to the side to keep from choking on her own saliva.

As her orgasm faded, she felt Curt pull off her clit and dive into her pussy. He licked her hard and deep sucking out her juice. She went back to licking his dick but still needed to gather back strength to resume much of an attack on him. Suzie tried pushing on his chest with her arms to signal she wanted to get up. Curt got the hint and shifted off her to kneel on the floor by her head. Suzie looked at him and once again he was wet completely on the lower half of his face. He leaned in and kissed her.

"Did you like that," he asked?

"Oh God yes," Suzie said. "It felt so good I could have died and not cared."

"That's good, I like giving you pleasure but I think my back paid the price," he joked.

"Oh Curt, I'm so sorry. I couldn't help myself. You drove me out of my mind. Let me make it up to you please," she asked? "What time is it?"

"It's 6:15," he said.

"Okay, I've about 15 minutes, sit on the couch," she said as she spun off to the floor.

Curt sat down on the couch and Suzie immediately came between his legs. She pushed his dick up onto his tight abs and proceeded to suck and lick his balls. Curt was soon groaning from the extreme pleasure to his nuts. Suzie then slid her mouth along his cock licking as she went. As she got to the spot just below the head where all dicks are the most sensitive, she sucked and licked back and forth on this spot.

For his part Curt had his head hanging back on the couch and all he could do was moan through his wide open mouth. Suzie's hands played with his balls and ran up and down the underside of his shaft. This attack lasted a good minute or two and Curt was starting to shake and his nuts were tightening signaling his impending release. He had been so wound up with the two day break and now seeing Suzie's hot body that he knew he would cum soon. He felt like he was nearly there when Suzie pulled off his dick and balls entirely. He eased down from his peak and looked down at Suzie. She was smiling at him.

"What," he said. "I was almost there. Why did you stop?"

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers