Suzie's Lessons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,578 Followers

"I saw that girl in the porn movie the other day work that one guy up to his peak only to stop just before the end. He seemed to like it so I thought I would try it on you," she said.

"You naughty nasty girl," Curt said with a smile. "Do you know that drives a guy crazy? You can give him what is called blue balls by not allowing him to cum. However, if you do it several times and then bring the guy off, it can be even more intense than just a normal cum."

Suzie smiled and picked up his dick off his belly. There was a huge drop of pre-cum in the eye and she licked if off. Suzie realized she loved pre-cum. She loved its sweet and sour taste and the way it made her tongue slick. Suzie bathed Curt's dick head in her mouth and resumed playing with his balls and shaft.

Soon Suzie sucked the head in and licked it furiously. Curt was groaning again as she took the full head into her mouth. She sucked for a minute and then started bobbing. She started slow but picked up speed constantly until she could feel his balls tightening in her hand. Curt was nearly there and she stopped again.

"Oh you bitch," he said. As he looked down and frowned at her. Suzie was smiling back at him.

Curt started to say you wait but before he could get it all out, she dove back down on him to the back of her mouth. She swallowed repeatedly and tried to swallow the head. She managed to get the head into her throat without gagging but the reflex grew too strong and she had to back off. Undeterred, Suzie dove back down achieving the same result. She was able to hold it a moment longer but did have to pull off again.

Curt was groaning and watching her instead of leaning back. Suzie looked up with her gorgeous blue eyes teary from the effort. She began a fast paced bob on his cock. Her mouth was making suction noises as the head repeatedly rammed the back of her mouth and then pulled back. She popped the dick in her mouth a couple times and Curt bucked on the couch. She rolled a ball between her fingers and stroked his dick up and down with her hand along with her mouth.

Suzie felt Curt's dick head expand in her mouth and knew he was there. The thought rushed to her head, I need to be ready for this. What if it is more than usual? I can barely handle his load normally. If what he says is true and he cums more, I won't be able to handle it. That was the last clear thought she remembers for about a minute.

Curt's cock exploded in her mouth like a cannon. She remembered enough from before to try and swallow but even as she did she could feel the corners of her mouth lose seal and allow two rivers of cum to escape. The second explosion closely followed the first and was more than a mouthful. It threatened to go up her nose and destroyed whatever seal she had tried to maintain with her lips to his head. An all out gush of cum escaped her lips before she could swallow again and reseal her lips.

The third load was huge but she managed to swallow it down in time to catch the fourth. Normally small, it to flooded her mouth and she fought to swallow to contain it. Only with the fifth ejaculation did she notice a considerable decline in volume. She caught that and the next two small ones in her mouth. Curt had grabbed her wrist that was stroking his dick and held it in a death grip as he groaned deeply through his orgasm.

Suzie soon realized he was cutting off the circulation to her hand. She tried to pull back but to no avail until he realized his grip and let go. Curt eventually opened his eyes and looked at Suzie. She was looking back at him with her mouth closed but with large strands of cum stringing from the corners of her mouth and hanging off her chin. Large drops were all over the base of his dick and his balls.

Curt looked at Suzie again. She reminded him of a porn star with cum all over her face. As he looked at her, she opened her mouth to reveal a mouth full of cum. She pushed it around with her tongue as if showing him her prize. As he stared with burning intensity, she tried to smile but fought hard to avoid losing any of her reward. She closed her mouth and noticeably swallowed the mouth full of his cum. When it was gone to her tummy with the rest, she opened her mouth to show him what a good swallow girl she was.

As Curt looked on speechless, she bent down and started to lick up his cock and balls for the escaped cum. She worked in his public hair to gather all she could and clean him. He was wet with her spit when she was done but no more cum was visible anywhere.

"Wow, you're incredible," he said. "That had to be the best head I've ever had and may ever have," he added. "You are the best."

"Thanks," she said. "You are really good yourself. I was just returning the favor.

"Well ya did and then some," he said.

Curt glanced at the clock. It was 6:45. He told Suzie and they hurried to straighten up. Suzie washed her face in the bathroom sink. She dressed quickly as did Curt. They left the cabana as is for he said he would come back and straighten up. He walked her to her house and gave her another breath mint.

"Thanks," she said. "You're a life saver, no pun intended with these mints," she laughed.

Curt looked into her eyes. "You're the best," he said very seriously as he kissed her.

They kissed passionately for a long minute but broke realizing they were already late. Curt told her he would pick Janie and her up again tomorrow and they parted. He watched as she entered the house and waved goodbye.

She was just in time for dinner. Within five minutes of her entering the house they were all sitting at the table eating. Beth said something about it being nice it was light later now with daylight savings time. Everyone agreed.

The conversation went fine until her dad once again brought up when were they going to discuss her clothes. The dinner turned ugly quick with Suzie and her dad on opposite sides of the issue. Suzie had Beth on her side which helped make it more a family problem than just Suzie's. For that she was thankful to Beth. Her mom seemed to be caught in the middle. She clearly sided with Suzie on her need to fit in and look good but jumped to her husband's side when it came to the nature of the clothing.

Her parents were opposed to her showing to much skin especially on top. After a lot of fighting back and forth and eventually her mother coming to her aid, she was allowed to wear most of the new clothes. However, under no circumstances was she to wear those low cut blouses to school. Everything else was approved but very reluctantly on her father's part. He also wanted to do more investigation of what the other kids were wearing before allowing a final opinion to be cast. Her mom had surprised Suzie by being more supportive than she expected. Her dad was not pleased, but he was overruled by the majority of three. Really it was her mom that held the critical vote.

Suzie helped with the dishes and putting things away. Her dad retired to the family room in a less than pleasant mood. Beth excused herself for homework. After they both left, it gave Suzie a chance to talk to her mom.

"Mom, thanks for being so understanding and supportive," Suzie said.

"Well Suzie, I must admit I agree more with your father than I may have showed. I will probably catch heat for this for a while yet, but I felt you needed my support. I have watched you these last two weeks and I can see you are much happier than before. We had not talked about it but I knew not having dates and maybe not being asked to the prom were weighing heavy on your mind. You seem much happier now that you are seeing Curt," she said.

"Well, we're not officially going steady or anything like that. I'm just spending time with him as he helps me with my workout training. It has however, lead to some great times together with him," she stated. "Curt is great fun and I enjoy his company. I think he enjoys mine too. I guess we have always gotten along since we were kids."

"Suzie, are all the new clothes a way to look more appealing to the guys at school," her mom asked? "And why is Curt buying you things?"

"Well, to be honest mom, I told Curt how depressed I was about my lack of interest from boys. He told me I needed to dress more with it, and he was right. He offered to help me buy some of the things. He had money saved from his summer job and with his full scholarship to college has a bit more leeway to spend some. I offered many times to pay more but he insisted," Suzie said.

"That sure was sweet of him to do but he should still save his money for himself," her mom said. "What do you mean Curt was right," she asked?

"Well, I've noticed a change since I've been wearing my new clothes. A lot more of the kids are talking to me and many of the cuter boys are saying things too," she said.

"Suzie, just remember this. There is a fine line between being sexy and being slutty. It's okay to be a little sexier, though I'm not sure high school is the right place to start, but you don't want to be trashy. Do you understand me," she asked?

"Yes, mom I do," Suzie said. "I will be careful."

"Well, I'm glad we had this talk together Suzie. Please remember what I said the other day too about being a good girl. You only have one reputation you know. So make the best of it," she said.

"I will mom," Suzie responded.

"Suzie, why was your hair wet went you got home," her mom asked?

"Curt asked me if I wanted to go in the hot tub after our workout," she said. "It felt great too so I'm glad he invited me."

"Where's your swim suit," her mom asked?

"I bought a new one the other day and had it at Curt's cabana," she said.

"Okay, but be careful dear," her mom added.

"Thanks again for your support mom. It means a lot to me. I'm happier by far now than I was two weeks ago," she added.

Suzie finished up with her mom, kissed her good night, and went up to her room. She poked her head in Beth's room to thank her too for her support. Beth said anytime. Suzie asked here if her date was on for this Friday still and she said it was. Suzie told her okay and left as she had homework to do yet.

Suzie peeled off her sweats and put on her pajamas. She brushed her hair and her teeth. She laughed to herself while brushing her teeth as all the white suds filled her mouth. I don't think I'll swallow this stuff she joked to herself. She curled up on her bed with her books but could not bring her mind to her work. Instead she figured she would call Janie and then maybe she could study afterwards.

Janie picked up on the first ring.

"Where have you been," she said. "I've been waiting for your call since 5:00."

"Hello to you too," Suzie quipped back. "Curt and I went to use the hot tub after our workout," she said.

"Oh, lucky you hooking up with a guy with his own hot tub. Did he make a move on you in the hot tub," Janie asked?

"Not exactly," Suzie joked.

"What then," Janie shot back.

"He put a move on me as we were getting changed and we ended up in the shower together instead of the hot tub," Suzie revealed.

"My God," Janie yelled into the phone. "What did you do," she asked?

Suzie told her the whole story. Janie only interrupted a few times and mostly just to groan or say how hot that sounded. At one point she joked you have me so horny, I am going to need my special toy to do me tonight. Also how Janie wasn't luck to have a guy to take care of her like Suzie had. Especially, a hunk like Curt. She wanted to hear again the part about being held upside down.

When Suzie had finally finished retelling that part, she remembered to ask Janie what happened after she left her with Andy in the Camaro. Was she okay with him alone in the Camaro? Janie said they only stayed another minute but it was fun. Janie thought Andy was cute and even though he got overly excited about his car. He had calmed down when they walked back into the school and seemed really quite nice.

Suzie then told Janie about the dinner conversation over clothes and that she could not wear the low cut blouses anymore but everything else was okay for now. Janie asked if it was okay to refer her parents to Suzie's mom if they ever got on her case and Suzie agreed.

Suzie asked Janie what she and Curt had been talking about while waiting for her in the morning. Janie told her mostly about trying to find her some nice boy too. Curt also asked if you were having fun with the training and I said yes. Janie and Suzie talked a little longer but Suzie really needed to get some homework in before bed so they said goodbyes and that they would see each other in the morning. Suzie did about an hours worth of homework but then started dozing off so she packed everything up and went to bed.

In the morning Suzie got ready for school. She decided since today was the announcements for the play, she would dress up a bit in the hopes she got the lead. So she picked out one of the two new short dresses and heels. She hurried to get something to eat before Curt arrived. Because of the argument over dinner, she had only picked at her food and now she was starved. The good news however, was she was down nearly five pounds already and feeling good about herself. Even the dress, which had been really to tight when they bought it, fit somewhat better. Fortunately for Suzie, her dad had left early for a business breakfast and so only her mom greeted her in the kitchen.

"Don't you look lovely today," her mom said.

"Thanks mom. I forgot to tell ya they are announcing the leads in the play today. I'm really hoping I get Juliet," she said.

"Oh, I hope you do sweetie. That's one of my favorite plays and if you are the lead I'll just have to drag your father to see it too," she said.

"He's not much into plays is he? I guess he probably wanted boys not girls," Suzie said.

"He loves you girls you know that but I think he'd have liked a son too," she admitted.

"Mom, Janie's mom might call you. She has some new clothes too. I think you even told me you thought she needed to wear better clothes. Anyway, they might call you to check things out on that," Suzie said.

"Okay dear," her mom said. "Will you be working out again today after drama?"

"Yes, everyday from now on or at least until Curt gets tired of training me," she smiled.

"Fine, dinner will probably be around 6:30 again," she said.

"Okay, bye mom," Suzie said.

"Have a great day sweetie and good luck with the lead," her mom called to her.

Suzie grabbed her light jacket and book bag and headed out the door. She walked around the front but no one was there. As she reached the curb, Janie called to her from two houses down as she walked up. Janie had just reached her when they spotted the Torino backing out of Curt's garage a couple houses down.

"Hi Janie," Suzie said.

"Hi Suzie, hey you don't mind me riding with Curt and you do ya?" Janie asked?

"No, why would ya say that," Suzie asked?

"Well, I sort of feel like the third wheel," Janie said. "Probably Curt and You would rather be alone."

"Don't be ridiculous. First of all you're my best friend. Secondly, Curt and I aren't even officially going together. And lastly, I wouldn't want to see you back on that bus alone anyway. So shut up," she joked.

"Okay, thanks," Janie said. "You're right I'd hate to be on the bus alone."

Curt pulled up and they got in.

"Every guys dream to pull to a stop and have two beautiful ladies get into his car," he smiled.

"Such a smooth talker but thanks," Janie yelled from the back seat.

Suzie shifted in her seat to look at him and agreed with Janie, he was a smooth talker. They all laughed together and headed off to school.

Most of the talk was small talk about the chance of rain later but both Curt and Janie remembered to wish Suzie luck on the play. They parked in the school lot and walked into school together. Before he left for his locker Curt commented on how great she looked in her new dress. Suzie thanked him as he left.

Suzie thought Janie looked good in her tight jeans, heels, and a low cut blouse they bought together. So she told Janie so before they said their goodbyes. The morning was busy, so it was just before lunch when Suzie had time to swing by the fine arts bulletin board.

Suzie spotted the list of parts for Romeo and Juliet. Hers was the second name on the list. Right after Justin Williams as Romeo was Susannah Johnson as Juliet. She yelled out "yes" and got some odd looks from people passing by. She did not care she was so happy.

Suzie hurried to lunch to find Janie. When she spotted her walking toward the cafeteria she ran to her to tell her the good news. Janie was thrilled for her and they hugged right there in the middle of the hall getting looks from everyone. When they finally settled down, they got in line for food. When they had their trays and paid, they looked for a table in their usual spot. Janie though noticed Andy again sitting at the same table as the previous day. He was looking at them exiting the café food line.

"Suzie, okay if we sit with Andy again," Janie asked?

"If ya want to sure," Suzie said.

They walked over to his table and asked if they could join him. He said of course so they sat down. Janie was right across from Andy and Suzie to her side.

"How're you doing Andy," Janie asked?

"Fine," he replied.

Suzie has some excellent news. She was just picked for the lead of Juliet in the school play of Romeo and Juliet," Janie said.

"Wow, that is great," said Andy.

"Thanks," Suzie said. "I wasn't sure I would get it as several other girls were trying for the part too. I did think I did well in the reading yesterday though."

"I'm sure you'll be the best ever," Janie said.

"Yeah, I bet you will too," Andy agreed.

"Thanks, I hope so," Suzie said.

They talked about school and a few things when Andy's car came up again. He asked if they wanted a ride. Suzie said she had drama after school and then would be meeting Curt Clayton. Janie said she had soccer but was free after that. Andy had swimming but could hurry and do his laps quick. He asked Janie what time she was done. Usually around 4:00 or 4:15 she told him. He would wait for her in the parking lot and drive her home.

They talked a bit more as they ate and then parted for afternoon classes. The rest of the day was a blur to Suzie. People kept coming up to her that were in drama or had heard and they congratulated her on getting the part. She heard Amy, one of the other girls up for the part, was really pissed she did not get it.

In between thanking people, she had time in several classes to think about the play. She had known Justin, the lead for Romeo, for several years. At one time she had thought he was cute but he never paid her much attention. He and Amy however, were closer and probably hoped they would get both parts together. Suzie hoped that they could work together but also felt uneasy about kissing him. These thoughts stayed with her till Drama Club.

Mrs. Wood handed out lines and broke the troupe into groups to study lines. She explained to them how the preparation for the play would commence and when opening day was. She studied lines with Justin and a few more of the key roles. Amy had an important part and was in their group. Suzie noticed her looking in her direction with a scowl a couple times. Amy had not congratulated her and Suzie thought that was small of her. She would have congratulated whoever won the part.

At one point too, she thought she noticed Mrs. Wood staring at her. After rehearsal was over, she hurried to the parking lot to find Curt. He was waiting for her by the Torino. She had not seen him all day and he rushed to her as she approached. Congratulations he yelled when they were still ten feet apart and hugged her as she came into his arms. He kissed her and she thought this is the best congratulations of the day. They both got in the car and drove out of the parking lot. As they were leaving, Suzie noticed Andy waiting by his blue Camaro for Janie.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,578 Followers