Suzie's Lessons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

She asked, "Curt do you know Andy."

Curt looked to see who she was talking about. He said, "Yes, that is Andy Glenn from his math class."

Suzie asked, "Is he an okay kid?"

Curt said, "Yes. He's on the swim team too. He asked "Why do you want to know?"

She told him, "Janie and I have been sitting with him at lunch. He was waiting for Janie to give her a ride home."

"Oh," Curt said. "Does that mean Janie doesn't need my help getting a date?"

"To early to tell yet but she does think he's cute, so we'll see," Suzie said.

They talked the rest of the drive home about the play and his lifting. He waited for Suzie to change and they drove off to the Jr. High. The workout was similar to the others and they finished in about an hour. On the ride back, Curt asked if she wanted to go home right away. Suzie said her dinner was going to be 6:30 again, so she was okay till then. He asked if she had anything she would like to do. Suzie said no but she was too sweaty to go anywhere nice. He asked if she wanted to try for the hot tub again and she agreed. They drove to Curt's house and went to the cabana.

"This time you better dress in the bathroom and me out here," he said as they entered.

"I guess you're right," Suzie laughed.

She went into the bathroom, handed him his trunks, and shut the door. She stripped down and put the bikini on. The swim suit was still very tight even after losing five pounds. She thought it must have shrunk a little the first time it got wet.

Suzie exited the bathroom and Curt had a robe laying out for her. She put it on and went to the door. He was already outside removing the cover and adjusting the heat. As she caught up to him at the hot tub, he turned to greet her. Everything is ready, you can step in he said. They both removed their robes and got in as he turned the jets on. They sat side by side with their backs to his house. The hot water and soothing jets relaxed Suzie and she sighed with content. Curt too was enjoying the warmth and comfort of the hot tub. Suzie turned sideways to look at him. Curt turned his head to face her. She ran her fingers to the back of his neck just like he taught her in the car.

"Curt are you happy spending so much time with me," Suzie asked? "I mean on my training and all?"

"Sure," he said. "You're great company. Why what do you mean," he asked?

"Well, I don't know. I just wanted to make sure you didn't feel I was dominating your time or anything," she said.

"No, I've had great fun training you. And the sex isn't bad either," he joked.

"Okay, well tell me if ya need more space or anything. Like when we are done working out we don't always have to do something afterwards. You can just drop me off if ya want to do homework or have other plans," she said.

"Okay but the same is true for you if you have homework or want to go shopping with Janie or anything," he stated.

"Alright then. I just wanted to mention it," she said.

A long silence followed. Suzie continued to play with his hair as he shut his eyes with his head facing forward. Suzie thought to herself, you fool, way to bring everyone down. Did you really have to say that now?

Suzie leaned forward and kissed his cheek lightly causing him to open his eyes and turn to face her. They stared at each other for a few seconds but then Curt leaned over sideways into her lap and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back and pretty soon they had a good tongue war going on for space in each others mouth. When they finally broke the kiss both were panting a bit.

Curt went to sit back up but Suzie caught him and pulled him around so his head was on her breasts and his shoulders in her lap. He had his legs up on the sit on the other side. Suzie stroked his head as she held it against her tits. Curt cocked his head back and they could kiss upside down in this position. They lay like this for a while and kissed but then Curt broke free and swiveled around to face her.

"Suzie, you're wonderful," he said. "I never realized how much we're alike and liked the same things."

"Me either," Suzie said.

"And, I must admit," He said, "I never noticed your beauty fully until recently. You're just fabulous. I mean just look at you in that bikini. You make my mind go numb with desire."

"Curt, I feel the same way," she said. "Never really noticed how great you are either."

Curt's hands came out of the water and caressed her face on either side. He was looking deep into her radiant blue eyes and seemed to be lost there for a moment. Suzie had her hands on her own legs but slid them forward onto his. She leaned forward more and they kissed very soft and tender. They continued to kiss passionately.

Suzie slid her hands up under the pant legs of his swim trunks. About half way up the right leg, she hit a soft but large obstruction. Her fingers closed over the end of it. She teased the head of his penis with her fingers marveling at the soft texture. Her other hand had kept going, had reached the top of his trunks, and now sought out his balls by attacking from the other side. Soon she was massaging his balls and tickling his dick head. Curt's cock began to lengthen and thicken.

For his part, Curt's inside hand, which was partially hidden from the house by the edge of the hot tub, closed over her right breast. He kneaded the flesh and felt for the nipple. When his thumb and forefinger closed on it, he caused Suzie to moan in appreciation. It was at that moment that they heard the backdoor screen close. They both sat up and looked in the direction of the house. Curt's younger brother, an eighth grader, was walking towards them.

"Can I join you guys," he asked.

"No, go away," Curt said.

"Hey, it's my hot tub too," he shot back.

Curt looked at Suzie and she back at him. They shifted to face into the middle of the hot tub as his little brother approached. He had a terrycloth robe on too and hung it up just before he got in. He had a swim suit much like Curt's.

"Hi Suzie," Chad said.

"Hi Chad, good to see you again," Suzie added smiling.

"Don't you have homework or something," Curt said.

"I did mine already, that is probably more than I can say for you," Chad shot back.

To keep the peace Suzie thought she better intervene.

"How is eighth grade Chad," she said.

"Oh, it is okay," he said. "But I can't wait to get to high school in the fall."

"Are you planning on playing any sports like big brother here," she said smiling at Curt.

"Probably baseball," Chad said. He was more slightly built than Curt. Not quite as tall and much leaner.

"That's a nice sport, I like baseball," she said. But she quickly added "Almost as much as football." She stole a glance to Curt and he was grinning at her.

They talked for a few more minutes with Chad. Suzie noticed him trying to catch looks at her boobs every chance he got. Curt must have noticed too because he suggested they get out now and move to the cabana. He jumped out and grabbed her robe. He helped Suzie put it on but she had to stand on the seat to keep from getting it wet and Chad's eyes were frozen as she moved. It was only a few seconds but the boy had enough mentally recorded for a month of wet dreams. Curt threw his robe on. Suzie said good bye to Chad. His tongue seemed tied as he stuttered to say bye too. Suzie and Curt moved quickly to the cabana. Once inside they shut the door and locked it.

"That little pain," Curt muttered.

"He's cute," Suzie said. "He probably just wanted to see what we were up to."

"Yeah, he wanted to see you in that bikini is what he wanted," Curt stated.

"Now, now no harm done. Can't we just pick up where we left off," she asked?

"It's not too safe with him out there," Curt said. "Besides look at the time."

The clock on the wall read 6:18. He was right they used up most of the time they had.

"Your right," Suzie said. "But are you going to be okay? I mean is Cyclops hurting?"

"Not the best, but he'll survive. Let's change and I'll walk ya home," Curt said.

They changed separately again back into their sweats. They exited the cabana and Chad was still in the hot tub. Suzie waved good bye and they left through the side yard gate into the neighbor's yard. Curt held her hand as they walked. When they got to her yard he kissed her.

Suzie smiled, "No need to give me a mint tonight."

"Yeah, I guess not," Curt grumbled.

"Hey, sweetie, I'll make it up to you, okay," Suzie said.

"Okay, sure," Curt said. "See ya tomorrow for school."

"Great," she said and they kissed again.

He waited again for her to disappear inside. She hoped he didn't go back and kill his brother.

Suzie slept intermittently that night as she kept thinking about how she left Curt frustrated. She was sexually frustrated too but declined to masturbate preferring to save her orgasms to share with Curt.

Everything about Wednesday was normal except one time during the morning at school she had rounded a corner in the hall and spotted Curt ahead. He had his back up against his locker with Becca leaning in close to talk with him. Suzie stopped in her tracks to avoid being seen. She watched for a moment wishing she could hear what was being said. Then she turned and went the longer way to class to avoid passing them.

At lunch, Suzie mentioned it to Janie before they sat down with Andy. Janie told her that she had seen them talking in the afternoon on Tuesday. But Janie tried to assure Suzie it was nothing to worry about.

Since they had not talked the night before, Suzie asked how Janie's ride home with Andy was. Janie said it was fun and he is a very nice boy. Janie thought he might be getting up the nerve to ask her out. She hoped so. With that they sat down with Andy for lunch. The afternoon was progressing along when Janie came rushing up to Suzie in the hall between last hours.

"Suzie, I don't want to alarm you but Mary told me she saw Curt and Becca get into the back seat of the Torino during their lunch hour," Janie gasped.

"What," Suzie said? "Are you sure?"

"I didn't see it Mary did but she was sure," Janie stated.

"Oh my God," Suzie said. "It's because I left if frustrated last night," she whispered.

"What, why'd ya do that," Janie asked?

"His little brother came out to the hot tub just as we were getting into it and then we ran out of time," Suzie explained.

"Well, that may not have been a good maneuver because Becca, I hear, wants him back. You may have given her an opening," Janie lamented.

"Oh fuck Janie, you don't think so do you," Suzie asked fighting back tears?

"I hope not for you sake but sounds suspicious them getting into the back seat. You know they have done it there before, remember," Janie said.

"Yeah, I remember and the slut is all too eager to spread her legs for him too. I wonder if she is telling him she will suck his dick now to get him away from me. If that is the case, she is giving him everything he wants sexually and I'm still holding out on him with my pussy," Suzie cried.

"I don't want to push you to anything but ya maybe better reconsider staying a virgin if ya don't want to lose him. You may be right about her offering oral sex as a way to get him back. After all, that is supposedly what broke them up originally," Janie added.

"I know," Suzie whispered as tears welled in her eyes and one escaped and ran down her cheek. She looked around but so far everyone else seemed not to notice her crying.

"Janie, I was starting to think I might do it with him if he took me to prom. But that may never happen now," Suzie said as another tear trickled down her cheek.

"Suzie, you going to be okay? I have to get to class and so do you. We can talk later, okay," Janie asked?

"Yeah, I guess so, see ya later and thanks for telling me," she whispered.

The rest of the day, Suzie went through the motions but her heart and mind were clearly elsewhere which wasn't good at rehearsal. It was clearer than ever to her now what her feelings for Curt were and she would need to fight to get him back. Those were her thoughts as she walked to the parking lot and the Torino.

Suzie got into the Torino and fastened her seat belt as Curt left the parking lot. They said hellos as she swiveled in her seat to face him and moved her left hand to the nape of his neck. She caressed him and leaned across to kiss his cheek. An evil thought entered her head. She snaked her right hand to his lap. She would try to gauge if he had fucked Becca by seeing how interested he was in sex now.

Suzie thought he should be very horny from last night and if he isn't it must be because he got to shoot off in Becca. As her hand closed on the flaccid bulge of his cock, she squeezed softly. She slid her hand back and forth massaging his dick as she went. When she lightly squeezed the head he spoke.

"Hey, this isn't a good idea if we are going to work out. Let's save it for later," Curt said.

"Oh, but I want to make up for not taking care of you last night," Suzie said.

"That's okay," Curt said. "I can survive until later."

"I bet you can," Suzie shot back.

"What does that mean," Curt questioned?

"Oh nothing, just I heard about you," Suzie stated.

"What did ya hear," He asked quizzically?

"You know, do I have to say it," Suzie scolded.

"I'm not sure what... oh, does this have to do with Becca," he asked?

"You know it does," She said.

"Well, she has been after me to get back together," he said.

"So I guess you are then," Suzie lamented.

"Well no not exactly," Curt said. "Suzie, it is true, I did fucked her in my car at lunch. She has wanted me to get back with her for a week now. She promised she would change and welcome oral sex. She wanted to be with me bad and I guess I let myself be maneuvered into it," he said. They arrived at Suzie's house for her to change.

"So, she promised to blow you and you go right back to her. Did she and was she good," Suzie asked?"

"Suzie...well, if you must know yes, but only briefly before we fucked," he said.

"Was she good," Suzie asked? "I suppose you're getting both things from her now so you're happy."

"No, she lacks interest in doing it. A guy can tell. And, are you saying that because you and I are only having oral sex," he asked?

"Well, yes of course. I've not let you fuck me yet and you probably miss that and hold it against me," Suzie admitted.

"Suzie..." Curt said.

"What," she replied bordering on tears?

"I guess I'm really confused. When you and I put this training together, I thought it was to get you in shape and noticed by guys like Sean or Brian. I was going to help you look sexier and understand guys better. I was trying to build your confidence and help you feel better about yourself. Basically, I wanted to teach you to be sexier and attract attention so as to get Sean or Brian to ask you to the prom." Curt said.

Curt continued, "The sex between us was part of the bargain and to be part of the learning. I wanted to build your confidence through understanding of the male and his desires. I thought it was working too. You seem much more confident and comfortable with yourself. You're attracting attention, you said so yourself. Yes, the sex was great, fantastic even, but I thought the plan was to get you ready for Sean. I was surprised the other day when you said he was not your interest for a prom date anymore. Neither was Brian and you would not tell me who," Curt stated.

"Well, I'd go with those guys but I had someone else in mind first," Suzie said.

"It sounds like you still don't want to tell me," he said. "But that does not matter anymore to me because..." Curt hesitated.

"Because why," she asked?

"Well Suzie, I have to tell you one reason I broke up with Becca in the first place was I wanted to go to college without the commitment of a girlfriend. I didn't think it would be fair to Becca or I if we stayed committed as I was assuming it would be hard to remain faithful. Plus, I guess I just wasn't sure what I had with Becca was truly love forgetting about the oral sex thing for a minute. I wanted to continue to look for my truly love and if after college, neither of us had found someone better, we could then get back together."

"I never really explained this to Becca the way I am to you but that is the truth. So, when I started these lessons with you, it was never with the intent of anything more than to help you out, while keeping me satisfied too. I felt that way I could make it at least to the summer without the need for another girlfriend or a series of one night stands. But all that has changed now somehow. I have something to ask you," he said?

"What," Suzie asked?

"If I asked you to the prom, would you go with me," he asked?

Curt was looking into those gorgeous blue eyes and saw them fill with tears.

"What's the matter," he asked? "If ya don't want to go with me, just tell me. But wait, before you do let me explain. I never intended this but I have found a feeling with you I have never felt before. I'm not sure what it is but it is unlike anything I have ever felt before with any other girl. I can't explain it but I know I want to be with you more than anyone," he said.

"This thing with Becca today was weak on part. It was because I was so confused I guess. I guess I also wanted to see if what she and I had had any life left to it. It didn't and afterwards I regretted doing it with her. I told her afterwards it was the end and I did not want to get back with her. I know that makes me look like a jerk but I needed to know."

Suzie slipped off her seat belt and leapt across the distance between them. Tears were running down her cheeks as she kissed him hard. She came across the stick shift and into his lap. Her ass hit the steering wheel and the horn sounded briefly. They smiled at that but resumed kissing with deep passion. They kissed for at least five minutes. He had his arms around her keeping her off the steering wheel and she hugged him tight. When they finally broke, he asked again.

"Is that a yes? Will ya go with me to the prom," he asked?

"I love to," Suzie cried. "I was hoping you'd ask for at least a week now," she added. "You're the reason I didn't want to go with Brian or Sean anymore."

They kissed for a few more minutes. Suzie sat back with a smile on her face.

"What," Curt asked?

"I was just thinking how the most wonderful things happen to me sitting in front of my house in your car," she joked.

"Yeah, I guess that is true for both of us," he laughed too.

They kissed again. Curt then patted her on the ass.

"What," she asked?

"Shouldn't you think about getting into your sweats now," he asked?

"Are we still going to workout," she asked? "I just want to be with you and please you for making me so happy."

"Well, that sounds nice," he said. "But you aren't getting out of your workout that easy," he barked.

"Oh, what a taskmaster," she said. "And I was going to make you feel so good."

"We'll have time later. How about I take you to dinner to celebrate and we'll have more time together," he asked?

"Oh, that sounds wonderful. I'll tell my mom as I'm changing," she said.

Suzie shifted to get out his side as he opened the driver side door for her. She ran into the house. Suzie headed right for the kitchen and found her mom and Beth unloading grocery bags. She helped while she talked.

"Guess what you two! I have a date for the prom! Curt is going to take me," She exclaimed.

"That's great Suzie! I'm so happy for you," her mom said.

"Congratulations," Beth said.

"Mom, I need to get a dress. Can we go this weekend," Suzie asked?

"Sure dear. I think there are even some sales on. Isn't the prom in two weeks," her mother asked?

"Yes, a week from Saturday," Suzie said.

"Well, that is great news Suzie. I bet you're thrilled. Curt is a nice boy too," her mom said.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers