Suzie's Lessons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

"Nice," Beth said. "He is the hunk of the senior class. Way to go Sis," Beth smiled.

"Thanks Beth and you too mom. Mom is it okay if I go to dinner with Curt? We're going to celebrate going together," Suzie said.

"No problem dear. Are you two officially going steady," her mom asked?

"I guess I would say yes," Suzie smiled. "I got to run. Curt is in the car and we're still going to workout. He is such a taskmaster," she joked.

Suzie dashed upstairs and changed into her workout clothes. She was back at the car quickly. She and Curt drove to the track and did their normal workout. Suzie was so high and energized she managed to run three ¼ miles this time before she tuckered out.

Curt was going to drop her back home to change but Suzie wanted to shower with him, so they went to the cabana. They stripped off their clothes quickly as soon as they were locked in the bathroom of the cabana. Curt started the water to get it hot and they kissed waiting for it to heat up. As they kissed, Suzie pressed her tits into Curt's chest. Her excited nipples poked his chest and brought Cyclops up.

As they kissed the distance between them expand as Curt's cock did. Suzie reached between them to feel Cyclops. She was temped to drop to her knees and kiss Cyclops but then she remember he was probably sweaty and the last place his cock had been was inside Becca. That thought bothered her otherwise surreal mood.

The water was hot so Curt opened the door and they both stepped in. Washing was not the first thing on their minds and they kissed while both stood beneath the spray. They French kissed while their hands went to work. Curt was kneading her ample tits and playing with her stiff nipples. Suzie had Cyclops in hand and was stroking him back and forth.

Curt was the one to break the action indicating they should wash. They took turns soaping each other up. Suzie washed Curt's dick and balls until she was sure she had removed any trace of Becca. She thought to herself, from now on only one set of lips and pussy is going to enjoy this beautiful dick.

They finished washing and exited the shower to dry off. As soon as they were dry, really before, Suzie was in Curt's arms. She kissed him deeply as they stood in the bathroom with the steam from the shower still fogging the mirror. Cyclops was at full mast and Suzie grabbed for him. Curt was quicker though and dropped down and picked her up in his strong arms. He carried her to the door as they kissed. He managed to get the door open and took Suzie to the couch.

"Me first," Suzie said. "Lay back and let me at Cyclops."

"How about we 69," Curt said. "That way we're each getting something."

Suzie pouted, "I'm hungry to have you in my mouth. I like it better when I'm just concentrating on you. You do my pussy so good, I lose focus on you and I want to do you badly," she said.

"Okay but let me do you first and then you can take your time on me," he said.

"Well alright, but hurry because I need to taste you so bad I don't think I can wait long," she said.

Curt slipped to the floor into position between Suzie's legs. He leaned in and sucked her breasts. He played with each one in turn. His mouth on one while his hand played with the other. He twisted her nipples with a little force and rather than hurt it made Suzie juice in her pussy. She wondered if he was going to make her cum just from playing with her tits.

Curt played with her tits a little longer but eventually kissed down her belly to her navel and then down to her inner thighs. He kissed Suzie all around her pussy but avoided touch it for a while until she moved her hands to his head to show her need. He moved towards her pussy and she helped by pushing him there. He kissed and licked around her outer lips. He was glad to see she was shaving still but keeping the landing strip on top.

Curt nuzzled in her hair and then dragged a stiff tongue straight down into her slit. It parted the folds as it went, dragged over her clit which made her groan, and then dripped into her cunt hole. He wiggled it around in the opening and Suzie's hips squirmed underneath him. Curt reached up with both hands to grab her nipples. He took each between thumb and forefinger and pulled and twisted them as he burrowed his tongue into her center.

Suzie was groaning nonstop now and her fingers were tightening in his hair. Oh God, he knows just how to work me she thought. Curt continued to drive his tongue into her cunt and taste the wetness there. When he thought she was primed and ready he eased his tongue up and licked her clit. He brought one hand off her nipple and pushed a finger into her pussy. He pushed in until he could feel the membrane that kept her a virgin. He wanted so bad to push his penis into her vagina until she was a virgin no more but would have to wait until she was ready.

Instead he sawed the finger in and out causing Suzie to push her ass off the couch. He sucked her clit into his mouth and that was all it took. She groaned loudly above him as she pushed his head into her pussy. She had clamped her legs around his head and he fought to move from her clit to her cunt hole for his reward. He kept his hand working on her nipple but slid the finger below from her hole to massage her clit as he licked up her cum.

Rockets were going off in Suzie's head. She had been so aroused but his asking her to prom. The feeling he was beginning to love her as she did him, translated into a burning need for him and a screaming orgasm now. It seemed to last minutes but really wasn't.

Suzie groaned constantly and had fought the urge to actually scream out this time. As she settled her ass back to the couch, he stopped playing with her nipple and touching her clit. He continued to lightly lick her pussy seeking her juice. When he was sure he had it all, he came off her pussy and looked up. Suzie's eyes were still closed. He thought she looked like a contented angel as she lay there with her breath beginning to return. His breath too was returning and he could feel wetness all over his face. Suzie eventually opened her eyes and looked down at him. She smiled a weak smile as he looked at her amused.

"Want me to try for two," he asked?

"No please," she said. "That was perfect for now. I want you."

Suzie switched spots with Curt. Cyclops was stiff and ready for action with a drop of pre-cum in his eye. She looked at Curt's dick and up into his eyes. He was watching her as she licked her lips sensually. She moved her hands to his balls and shaft. She teased both as she continued to look at him. She remembered what he had said once about dirty talk.

"Oh, look at that big juicy purple head," she said as she continued to lick her lips. "It has a drop of pre-cum just for me. I'm going to eat that and make him give me more tasty stuff. I want to taste him and suck up his cum. Oh, what a big boy he is, so stiff and hard just for me. Can I swallow all your cum Curt, can I please," she begged?

"You certainly can you nasty girl," he responded. "But please hurry, you're driving me crazy," he added.

"Oh, does poor Curt want to stick his dick in Suzie's little wet mouth? Does he want her to suck and lick it until his balls are ready to burst? Does he want her to swallow all his man juice and take it to her tummy," Suzie chided?

"God, you naughty girl, you know he does," Curt answered.

Suzie smiled at him as she leaned in and swiped her tongue across the head capturing the enlarging drop there. She made a point of licking her lips and tasting it for him. Her hands worked him gently as she moved her tongue to the underside of his enlarged head. She teased the area there with a stiff tongue and he groaned above her. When she pulled away another drop had formed in his hole. She swiped that one too.

Suzie wondered if she could keep this up and went back to teasing his glands with her tongue. She was soon rewarded with another large drop of pre-cum and savored that too. Suzie licked up and down the underside of his shaft and sucked and licked his balls. She took each ball into her mouth and played with it with her tongue. She pushed his balls and cock up onto his belly and sucked on the bottom of his ball sack. As she did this, she tickled the area between his balls and his asshole with her nails. Curt moaned like a man wounded in battle.

When Suzie pulled his cock back up to go after the head again, pre-cum was leaking in profusion down one side. She locked her lips over that area of the head and licked up his juice. God she loved pre-cum she thought to herself. She would have to repeat that same maneuver if it gave her this much another time soon. Even she could wait no longer and Curt was obviously well along above her.

Suzie attacked his head sucking it into her mouth and licking it brutally. She swiped the underside with her tongue as he groaned nonstop. She was rewarded with more of her favorite nectar. Her hands picked up there pace on his balls and shaft. Suzie started bobbing on his cock unable to wait any longer. She sought his release as much or more than he did.

Suzie popped his dick from her mouth a few times by creating as much suction as she could. He groaned loudly at the changes in press to the head of his dick. Then she took him to the back of her mouth. She tried swallowing the head as it wedged into her throat. She found that the right angle helped and rose upward to get there. After two or three attempted she felt the head slide into the beginnings of her throat. Suzie tried to fight off the gag that wanted to expel his dickhead and to hold her breath. She managed to do so but only for a few moments before she pulled off.

As she backed completely off his cock for air and to rest a second, a strand of saliva trailed from her mouth to his cock. She sucked it back in like spaghetti knowing she might need the lubrication.

Suzie dove back down on his dick and worked it into her throat again. She still had two inches to go but was forced to back off once again. She attacked his cock bobbing mercilessly and fondled his balls. They were tightening against the shaft preparing for release.

Suzie trailed a finger from his balls to his asshole and teased the opening. That was all it took and Curt tried to drive his cock through the back of her head. He had never pushed this hard with Suzie before cumming and she was not prepared. With the head wedged into her throat the first blast went right down. She pulled back just in time to catch all of the second in her mouth. It was huge and she swallowed with a tremendous gulp. Her throat just had time to close off when the third major pulse exploded in her mouth. She swallowed that too. The rest trailed off and she captured those to savor in her mouth.

Curt's legs, which had stiffened during his release, now slowly relaxed beneath her. Suzie sucked lightly on just the head as it began to soften. Her tongue teased the head to coax out the remaining cum. When she was sure she had it all, she backed off and looked at him. His eyes were just coming open.

Suzie thought again of the porno and how that woman had showed the guy his cum in her mouth. Suzie opened her mouth again as she had once before to show Curt. He stared at her intently as she moved her tongue slowly around pushing the cum as it pooled on her tongue. Then she made a point of let him watch her swallow the mouthful in one big gulp. She opened her mouth to show him she was a good girl swallowing all his cum.

Curt smiled at her as she formed a kiss with her lips at him. Suzie looked down at his cock. It was softening rapidly in her hand but a drop of cum had formed at the opening. She leaned down and took the much smaller soft head into her mouth and sucked up the droplet. She teased the head a little with her tongue until he touched her shoulders. She looked up as he sat up. He kissed her tasting his own cum in her mouth. They hugged and he whispered to her she was such a good naughty girl.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers