Suzie's Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

Suzie started bobbing, working her hand on his shaft and swirling her tongue as she moved. Suzie worked him with all the suction she could muster. Curt had his head back on the couch and groaned as she worked him to climax. Not to be out done and to try to get them off together, he forced a third finger into her cunt. Suzie's tight pussy had only experienced this much once before, the last time he used three fingers on her. Curt pushed in until he could feel her hymen barring the way forth. He backed off a bit and started sawing his fingers in and out.

Suzie moaned as the squishy sounds of three fingers stretching her juicy cunt filled the air. Between the sucking and popping sounds she was making on his dick and the moist plunging sounds of Curt's fingers, noise seemed to be everywhere.

They both were quickly approaching orgasm but were determined to wait for the other. As they both tried to fight the urge to cum, they only managed to strengthen the intensity and height of the peak as they crested.

When Curt's thumb started rubbing mercilessly on her clit, Suzie was lost. She could not hold off any longer. Her climax hit like a freight train. She groaned into Curt's groin as her brain seemed to burst with light. The haze of orgasmic pleasure made her unable to think of anything but the intense blinding enjoyment spreading from her pussy to consume all of her.

If she had been able to think clearly at that moment, she would have realized that getting them both off orally at the same time was not a good idea. Her first true realization of this was when Curt's dick erupted in her mouth. It caught her totally unprepared. The first smaller blast lacquered the back of her mouth and triggered a gag. The second huge volley forced her to cough and cum shot from her mouth everywhere. She was still in the throes of her own orgasm when the third blast nearly flooded her mouth. She held it despite the recent cough and managed to get it down her throat.

Fortunately, with Curt on his third cum of the day, the next couple of releases were small and she easily collected them in her mouth. She was coming down enough now from her own climax to start sucking gently on the head. She pulled the last remains of cum from his cock and swallowed. She would have liked to have savored his cum longer but her throat was still burning from the cough and she needed to take a few clearing breaths. Curt had removed his fingers from her pussy and decided to lick them clean. Suzie sat back next to him on the couch.

"That was a bad idea," she said.

"What?" he asked.

"Both of us cumming at the same time," she elaborated. "I wasn't ready for you when I was still climaxing myself. That may be the desired result when fucking - cumming together - but not during oral sex," she added.

"I see your point," he chuckled. "You all right? I heard you choking."

"Yeah, I'll live but I'm afraid I made a mess of you and the couch. Your cum is everywhere. We better clean it up right away," she added.

They got up and got paper towels from the kitchen. It was not a hard clean up and they were soon done. It was 10:15, so they still had some time together.

"What would you like to do now?" Curt asked.

"I don't know," she said. "I've had enough but I could suck you some more if you want me to?"

"I was more thinking about watching TV or something. I'm not sure I could even get it up again, you did me so well that last time," he said.

"Is that a challenge?" she smiled.

"Well, as much as I'd like to say yes, I'm not sure I have anything left to give," he said.

"Well, we'll just have to see," Suzie grinned.

She slipped off the couch to the floor and moved between his legs. His cock had softened to normal size and looked to be resting comfortably against his leg. Suzie picked it up and held it in her hands as she looked at it. She could feel Curt's eyes upon her as she leaned in and kissed the head. She had not handled him soft that much and she was intrigued to feel how satiny soft and vulnerable it felt. She touched the head which was about half its erect size. She tickled it underneath hoping for a rise. When she got none, she realized she might be in for more of a challenge than she first suspected.

Suzie looked up to Curt and he was smiling at her. His smile told her he realized she was not going to have an easy time of it. Suzie decided to tackle this head on, so to speak. She took the head of his dick in her mouth. It felt so small compared to its normal size. She sucked on the head and ran her tongue back and forth across it. When she did not get any reaction, she stuck her tongue into the slit and wiggled it around while she increased the suction. Her hands were not idle either. Her left teased his balls as her right easily encircled his shaft and pulled the loose skin down towards the base. Suzie was pleased to see she was finally having an impact. His cock started to stiffen and the head grew in her mouth.

Suzie popped his head from her mouth several times but reapplied the suction quickly. She did not want to leave him any chance to soften. Actually, she was learning a lot about the male member while doing this. It was more work than she had first thought but she was fascinated by how it would stretch when she pulled with her lips. His cock had a near rubber band effect until it started to really thicken and harden.

It took several more minutes but eventually Suzie had him up and fully erect. She wondered if it would be as difficult to get him off as it was to get him hard. She took his dick to the back of her mouth and swallowed repeatedly as she pushed to get it in. The head slid past her tonsils and moved into her throat. She fought the urge to gag and kept swallowing as best she could. She was able to hold it in her throat for a few moments this way and the reaction from Curt told her something felt really good. As she came off his cock, she pulled with her lips and racked her tongue back and forth. Her mouth hurt a little and she hoped she could get him off soon. When she looked up, Curt was staring at her wide-eyed.

"What, did you like that?" she asked.

"God, Suzie, that was awesome what you did with your throat when you had me most of the way down," Curt said. "It felt like your throat muscles were rippling on my dick."

"I was just swallowing to keep from gagging. Did it feel good?" she asked.

"Oh, it was incredible," he said.

"My mouth is getting tired. Are you getting close?" she asked.

"Not yet," he said.

Suzie went back to sucking Curt's cock. She worked it several different ways. She took it into her throat several more times and practiced her swallowing method. Curt groaned constantly as she did this. She also bobbed rapidly up and down and worked the head over several times.

Suzie gave her mouth a rest by licking the head and his balls for minutes at a time. When she next took him in her throat and swallowed as rapidly as she could, Curt stiffened. His balls tightened in their sack and she knew she was finally close. She bobbed on his cock ramming it into the back of her mouth. She still had not taken him all the way to the root in her throat but she was getting closer.

Curt started to fuck up into her mouth as she worked him to his peak. She tickled his balls and squeezed the shaft as she bobbed. Curt gave one final shudder and lifted his ass from the seat. The first cum blast was small but the second filled Suzie's mouth and made her swallow. The third was much less than normal and she easily contained the rest of his release in her mouth. As Curt finally settled back down on the couch, he was still groaning. She had definitely sucked him dry and he had nothing left.

When he opened his eyes to look down at Suzie, she sat looking back at him. Her jaw ached but she was proud of her accomplishment. As Curt looked at her, she opened her mouth. Her tongue was still awash in his jism. Suzie moved it around in her mouth showing him what he had left there. She swallowed and thought it tasted sweeter and was definitely more watery than normal. She thought maybe draining his balls completely might create different tastes as his cum changed somehow. She would have to experiment with this theory again sometime.

"My God, Suzie. I never thought you'd do it, but you did," he said.

"Talented, huh?" she laughed.

"You're one great cocksucker," he joked.

"Oh, that's funny," she complained with a laugh. "Not sure I like that term."

"Okay, you're a blowjob artist," he offered.

"Well, I guess that's better," she said.

Suzie climbed up into his lap on the couch. She pressed her bare pussy against his abdomen as she sat across his legs. She leaned in and kissed him. Normally, he might have gotten hard instantly with Suzie in this position on his lap but Cyclops was tired.

"I've had a wonderful day," she whispered to him. "Thank you."

"Me, too," Curt said. "Being with you makes me very happy."

"That's a sweet thing to say. I feel the same way," Suzie added.

"Well, it's true. I'm so contented with you," he said.

"Really?" she asked. "You don't miss anything?"

"Like what?" he asked.

"Like screwing," she said.

"Suzie, I can wait and I respect your decision to wait," he said.

"But you miss it, I bet," she said.

"Well, who wouldn't but you keep me more than satisfied with your mouth," he said.

"You sure? Because I don't want you to feel deprived or anything," she said.

"It's fine," he said. He pulled her forward for a kiss.

They kissed for long minutes. Suzie rubbed her pussy on his stomach and left a trail of wetness. She couldn't believe it but she was getting horny again. Suzie was so hot for Curt she could not be around him, kissing him, and not want to do it. Curt sensed her need and asked her if she wanted him to lick her. She couldn't believe she wanted it but she did. He laid her down on the couch.

Curt opened her blouse and parted the front snap on her bra. Her luscious breasts spilled out and he dropped to lick them and her nipples. Her nipples were supersensitive and he soon had them fully extended. He sucked them firmly into his mouth and pulled them away to extend her tit. Suzie groaned as he shifted from one to the other and back. He loved her tits and played with them for several minutes. He would have stayed with her tits but her hands were on his shoulders indicating her need for him to go lower.

Curt kissed down her belly. He parted her pussy with his fingers as his mouth neared. He did not torment her by kissing around her cunt but instead forced his stiffened tongue down over her clit to her hole. He bored his tongue into her twat and she gasped from the intense feeling. Curt sucked on her inner lips and teased her hole with his tongue. He licked her as deep as he could for a while until his tongue tired from the forced extension.

Curt moved his tongue up to rest while slowly licking her clit. As he did this, he forced first one, then two fingers into her pussy. As he pushed those repeatedly into her he sucked her clit. She hit her peak quickly and came as her ass pushed off the couch to meet his mouth. She shuddered through a wonderful orgasm and then settled back down thinking he was done.

Curt had other ideas though. As soon as she had recovered somewhat from her climax, he started again. He went back to attacking her clit with his tongue and her cunt with his fingers. He had not allowed her to totally come down from the first climax and he was trying to get her back there quickly. Suzie knew she could have multiple orgasms as she had done that to herself before but this was different. These were far more intense and she couldn't believe how her body was responding to him.

Curt slid one hand up to tweak her nipple as he worked a third finger into her sex. The ride up to her crest was swifter than she could believe but all the stimulation to her body was driving her nuts. He sucked a bit harder on her clit, then swiped it with his tongue and she peaked. She screamed out her orgasm. She had never done that before but her mind was lost to bliss. She grabbed his head and forced it hard to her clit.

She bucked off the couch and her whole body trembled. Her juices actually expelled from her body with some force and drenched Curt's face. He slipped his mouth from her clit to her hole and gathered what he could of her cum. She seemed to trash about for a while, cumming longer than she could ever remember. He was driving her nuts and the original scream was now just choked off in her throat and no sound at all emitted.

Finally, she felt herself starting to relax but it was short lived. Curt had other ideas. He wanted to see if he could keep her going even though in her mind she was completely used up. With all the lubrication, he forced a fourth finger into her hole. She gasped at the intense feeling. She had never been so full and it brought completely new sensations into play. He was tweaking her nipple hard as he repeated his attack on her clit with his mouth. She could not believe it but could feel herself working towards another intense cum.

When he removed his fingers from her nipple, she immediately missed the wonderful feeling. But when he wet his forefinger in her cunt and then pressed it to her pink rosebud, she bucked at the new sensation. He wormed his finger around her asshole until it was good and wet. Then he eased it into her rear hole. Those nerve endings screamed pleasure and a little pain as he pushed in past the muscular ring. When he was inside, he slowly eased it in further until the whole thing was buried in her butt.

Suzie could tell she was on a quick ride to another intense orgasm but could not believe it. When Curt pulled his finger practically all the way from her butt hole, she screamed again. She wasn't sure if he was trying to kill her through over-stimulation or what, but it might just work.

Curt began to saw his finger into her ass along with a renewed attack to her clit and pussy with his four fingers of the other hand. The intensity of the assault was more than Suzie could take. She ground his face into her groin and clamped her legs tightly around his head. Curt did not let up however and soon she could take no more.

Suzie screamed one last time and bucked up off the couch. Her mind went completely blank as she shuddered and squirmed through the best orgasm of her young life. The room was filled with the squishing sounds of Curt's fingers in her cunt and ass. That is until his fingers were nearly expelled from her cunt by the force of her release.

Curt dove for her hole earlier this time and was amazed by the jettison of cum from her pussy. He had heard stories of girls that could squirt and now he was witnessing it firsthand. He swallowed her juice and drove his tongue into her for more as she started to come down. He felt her go limp beneath him as he continued to lick her twat. He pulled the finger from her ass slowly and then looked up at Suzie.

Suzie's face was red and had a film of sweat. She appeared like someone sleeping after a hard work-out. As he looked on, she finally moved. It was more like a twitch than an actual move but at least it was some sign of life. He continued to watch her for several minutes despite needing to dry his soaked face.

Curt finally got up, washed his hands and face, and retrieved some paper towels. He wiped his face dry as he returned to the couch. The couch was soaked below Suzie's ass. He worried for a minute they were going to stain the couch this way. He would need to be more cautious and put something down, especially with the way Suzie came from his administrations. As he tried to soak up the wetness on the couch, Suzie finally sat up.

"My God," she managed to say. "I thought you were going to kill me. I believe I did pass out at one point," she added.

"Did you like it," he grinned.

"Like it," she said. "That was the most fantastic thing I've ever experienced. I can't believe you got me off three times like that. It was so intense."

Curt just smiled at her as she worked on the couch.

"Did I do all that?" Suzie asked.

"You sure did," Curt said. "You came like a fountain," he joked.

"I'm so sorry, Curt, I hope I haven't ruined the sofa," she said.

"I don't think so," he said. "This thing is scotch-guarded and protected from stains."

"Though I think my parents were worried about food stains at the time, not cum stains," he laughed.

"Well, let me help you clean it up," Suzie said.

"No need, I'm done already," Curt said.

Curt stood and walked to the kitchen area to throw away the damp paper towels. As he returned, Suzie noticed his cock was half erect.

"I thought you were done," she said as she pointed to his dick. "Cyclops ready for some more?" she asked.

"I can't believe it either but he must like eating you out," Curt laughed.

"I sure like the way his master eats me too," Suzie laughed also. "And what was that finger in my butt idea?" she asked with a smile.

"Did you like that?" he asked.

"It felt weird at first and hurt a little," she said. "But then it became extremely pleasurable and intense."

"Maybe you'd like this up there?" He smiled as he grabbed Cyclops.

"Oh, my God, no way!" Suzie said. "You'd kill me with him."

"You'd be surprised how the butt hole can stretch," Curt said.

"No way would it stretch enough to take him," Suzie said.

"It could," Curt said. "He's been in two butt holes already."

"Really," Suzie gasped. "Let me guess. Joanie?" she asked.

"Yes, she was the first," Curt said. "I also got one of the other girls at school to take it. Actually, it was her idea. She wasn't on the pill, hated condoms, and had found through masturbation she liked it in the ass."

"My god, but it's so big how can they possibly take it?" she asked.

"Lots of lubricate helps, like Vaseline," he said. "It also takes some foreplay to stretch the butt with my fingers before attempting to put this guy in."

Curt sat down on the couch next to her. Suzie reached for Cyclops and lightly stroked him as she looked at Curt with concern on her face.

"What's the matter?" Curt asked.

"You want to fuck me in the ass now with this, don't you?" she stated nervously.

"I'd love to," he said. "But I don't think this is the time to try it."

He looked at the clock, it was 10:55. "I need to walk you back home now," he said.

"But what about this guy?" Suzie said as she gave his dick a squeeze.

"He'll just have to wait," Curt said.

"I can take a few more minutes," Suzie said. "Let me suck him for you."

"Well, we could try something else I've wanted to try and it could be fast," he said.

"What?" she said. "You want in my other hole now?"

"No, I want to fuck your magnificent tits," Curt said.

"How do you do that?" Suzie asked.

"Just lay back down on the sofa with your head on the arm and I'll show you," Curt said.

Suzie position herself as he asked. Her shirt was still open and her breasts exposed. Curt got off the couch and went to a drawer. He pulled out some Vaseline and rubbed some on his dick. Then he came over to her on the couch. He rubbed some between her breasts. Curt slid up over her with his knees on either side of her body. He positioned his cock between her breasts and lowered down until it rested in the middle.

Curt told her to squeeze her tits around his cock and create a tunnel for him to fuck back and forth through. Suzie did just that and her ample breasts wrapped neatly around him. Her nipples rubbed on either side of his dick. Suzie decided she liked this idea.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers