Suzie's Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

Curt began to slide back and forth fucking her tits. With her head on the arm, Suzie could see his cock fucking her tits. The head was coming close to her mouth too and she decided she could try and capture it if she wanted. She let him fuck away for a few minutes before trying to lick it on the upstroke. She got a few licks in while she watched Curt's face.

It was obvious he liked the feeling of her soft tits and she got a pleasurable feeling from the friction to her nipples as well. Suzie opened her mouth and leaned forward to suck his head as it came through. Curt looked down at her and she could tell he was getting close. She loved the feel of his dick as it slid back and forth. She also liked the feeling of his balls as they dragged along. A thought struck her.

"What happens when you cum?" she asked.

"I cum on your tits and your neck," he said.

"Why don't you push it in my mouth when you are ready?" she asked.

"Okay," he said. "I want to cum on your tits sometime but your way is less messy and we are low on time."

"My way is less wasteful too," she smiled and licked her lips seductively.

Curt picked up the pace and each up-thrust deposited two inches of his dick in Suzie's mouth. He rode her tits until the pleasure was too much. He shoved forward and pushed several inches in her mouth as he shot. Fortunately for Suzie, unable to swallow easily with her neck in this position, it was a good thing he was very depleted of cum.

Curt groaned above her as he shot several times into her mouth. She moved her hands from holding her boobs to pull his dick back so only the tip was still in her mouth. This way she made for more room and was able to contain his whole load in her mouth. Curt stopped moaning above her and looked down just in time to see Suzie's throat work as it swallowed the large mouthful.

"Wow, that felt good," he said.

Suzie smiled up at him as she sucked lightly on his cockhead. She got another few drops in her mouth and she rolled them over her tongue before swallowing them down. When she finally slipped his dick from her mouth, he dismounted her chest. They wiped his dick and her tits off with a paper towel. They quickly dressed, check appearances, popped mints, and exited the cabana.

Curt kissed her good night at the backdoor of her house. Suzie thanked him for the best day and night of her life. He agreed it had been his too.

After Suzie readied herself and was in bed, she thought back on the day's wonderful events with delight. Curt and she were progressing in their relationship and she was very happy about that. As she thought of all the wonderful things that had happened, her thoughts drifted to fucking and anal sex. How she really wanted to let him have her cherry but she really wanted to make it special by waiting until prom.

She could not break herself of the feeling she was depriving him of something wonderful and herself probably too. The thought came to her that maybe anal sex was the answer. She could give him her virgin ass first and save her cherry for later. That thought filled her with worry and excitement as sleep overcame her.

Suzie got up for school the next morning. She showered, did her hair, put make-up on, and got dressed. She grabbed some breakfast before heading outside to meet Janie and Curt. Janie was there waiting for Curt and her as she got to the curb.

"Hi, Suzie," Janie said.

"Hi, Janie, how's everything?" Suzie asked.

"Great! I'm so looking forward to tomorrow and my date with Andy," Janie said.

"Oh, yeah, that'll be fun, I'll bet," Suzie said.

"Suzie, I'm a bit nervous though," Janie said.

"Why? You've been on first dates before," Suzie commented.

"It's not that so much, but I'm worried what to do if he tries something," Janie said.

"Well, don't let him do anything you don't want," Suzie said plainly.

"Well, that's just it. I'm not sure of what I want him to try. Maybe he won't try anything since it's our first date but if he does I want to have decided where I want it to end. I mean what's proper may not be exactly where I want him to stop," she fretted.

"I see. You're thinking maybe you want more than just a peck on the cheek or a goodnight kiss. You might want to get your greedy little hands on something, huh?" Suzie joked.

"Don't make fun, I'm serious. Where should I draw the line? If I go too far, he may think I'm a slut. But I know I want more than just a goodnight kiss," she lamented.

"Yes, I was fortunate with this deal with Curt on training, that sex was involved so I had no decisions," she added. "I think you could let it flow a little but stop it at some point. Certainly intercourse is out of the question," Suzie said.

"Well, I wasn't talking of going that far. I'm not ready for that but I could be ready for some of the things you have been doing with Curt," she said.

"You already did a handjob, so I'm assuming you're talking oral sex," Suzie said.

Suzie saw Curt coming from down the street.

"Should I be in a hurry to try it? You've made it sound like its fun," Janie mused.

"Janie, it might not be for everyone but I love it, both giving and receiving," Suzie stated.

"Do you think I'll like it as much as you?" Janie asked.

"I'd think so. However, I really like Curt, love him even, so that probably helps. I might not be so crazy about it if someone else that I wasn't as fond of was involved. That's an interesting question. I guess as long as I'm going with Curt, I'll never know the answer to that one," Suzie elaborated.

"I like Andy. I'm not in love with him yet but I think I'd like doing it for him," she said.

"Well, that may be good enough to make it right," Suzie said.

"I hope so," Janie added as Curt pulled to the curb and they climbed in.

Suzie leaned over and kissed Curt. The girls changed the subject to small talk and they drove off to school. The rest of the day was normal. She started rehearsing some of her lines for the play in Drama Club. She was in a happy mood when she met Curt in the parking lot at 4:00.

"Off to work-out," she stated.

"Yes, but then I have to study for a test. Is that okay?" he asked. "You wore me out yesterday anyway," he joked. He pulled out of the parking lot.

"Too much for you, huh?" Suzie joked back.

"Maybe," he laughed. "But I've only begun to stimulate you."

"What does that mean?" she asked.

"I've only been with you one way so far. The next ones might tax you more," he laughed.

"What, are you saying you think you can fuck the shit out of me?" she joked back.

"Precisely," he said. "You'll be screaming for mercy." He laughed.

"You think so, huh? Maybe I should take you up on that to test your theory," she said.

"Anytime, my dear," he came back.

"Well, you never know. One of these days I just may do that," she stated.

"You'll wish you hadn't waited if you do," he said.

"Oh, you think so," she commented.

"I'm sure of it," he said.

Suzie gave him a grin as they pulled into her driveway, then she jumped out to get dressed for the work-out. She was only inside a few minutes and then they were off to the track. It was a windy day, so the running was tougher into the wind, but she still managed to complete a mile run, with a break in the middle, of course. They finished at the same time and collapsed together on the infield.

"Suzie, I have to tell you something," Curt said.

The sound of his voice and the tone put her on guard. "What?" she asked.

"I have to go to Rutgers to meet with the coach on Saturday. Then there's a players meeting with the coaches that night over dinner. I probably won't be home till late so we probably won't see each other that night. I'll be around tomorrow though and Sunday," he said, like it was a consolation prize.

"I guess we have to make two days do for three," she said.

"That's the spirit," he added.

They relaxed a bit on the infield before heading for the car. As they drove home Suzie leaned over and kissed him. After the kiss she looked at him until he turned and asked why she was staring.

She said, "I was just thinking how much I'm going to miss you tonight and Saturday. But I think this will be good. It just means our time together needs to be fulfilling for both of us," she added.

"That's right," he said. "It'll hurt being away from you but the reunion will be sweet."

"Yes, it will," she said and kissed him again deeply.

"You better watch that," he said when they broke the kiss. "You may keep me from going at all."

"Could I?" she asked.

"Probably, but I really need to study for this test, so please don't," he begged.

"Okay, I'll be nice," she smiled.

When Curt pulled up in front of her house, they kissed goodbye. Suzie was disappointed as she got out of the car and he drove off. They had been together everyday for almost two weeks now. It felt strange to not be seeing him that night or to have the evening to herself. She went inside to shower. When she was done, she phoned Janie.

"Hey, Curt had to study. Want to get together tonight? We've not had a day together for a while," she stated.

"That'd be great," Janie said. "I have more questions from this morning."

"Okay, come over after dinner," Suzie said.

"Be there by 7:00," Janie said.

Suzie did a little homework herself. She ate dinner when her mother called and helped clean up after. Then she put her pajamas on and waited for Janie to come over. Just before 7:00 Suzie went down to the kitchen and took two large carrots from the refrigerator. She was washing them off as her father came in. He asked what was with the carrots. She said she was going to have a dietary snack. He thought two was not very dietary. She thought quickly and countered that one was for Janie. Her dad grabbed a glass of ice water and left. Suzie picked up two bananas on the way out and headed for her room. She made it upstairs but as she walked past Beth's room, she called out to Suzie.

"What is it, Beth?" she asked.

"Well, I wanted to talk with you some more about my date tomorrow night," she said.

"No time now. Janie's coming over in a few minutes," Suzie said.

"What's with the bananas and carrots?" Beth asked.

"Just for snacks if we need them. You know, diet and all," she stated.

"Janie doesn't need to diet. She probably will want something better," Beth joked.

"Maybe," Suzie said and moved to go.

"Suzie," Beth called.

"What?" she answered.

"I'm still nervous about this date. Can't you talk with me for a minute until Janie gets here," Beth asked?

"Alright," Suzie said. "What are you nervous about? We talked about no physical stuff on the first date. Just a good night kiss at the end," Suzie said.

"Yes, I know we talked about that but Mark is more experienced than me. He's had a few dates and what if he tries to touch me or something," Beth lamented.

"Beth, you're the one in control. You can stop it where you want and he should respect that," Suzie said.

"Okay, I guess I can do that," Beth said.

The doorbell rang. "There's Janie," Suzie said. "I got to go. Beth, be strong."

"Suzie, thanks for talking with me. I will be," Beth said.

Suzie quickly threw the food on her bed. She ran to answer the door. Janie was already saying hi to her dad. Suzie escorted Janie up to her room. Janie said hi to Beth as they passed her room. Once inside, Suzie shut the door and locked it.

"What is with the bananas and carrots?" Janie asked.

"You'll see," Suzie grinned.

"Boy, that sounds dirty," Janie shot back.

"It is," Suzie laughed again.

"Now you really have my curiosity up," Janie said.

"In a minute," Suzie said. "First tell me more about your plans for the date."

"I told you. I was thinking I might try oral sex but now I'm getting cold feet," Janie added.

"Why?" Suzie wanted to know.

"Because, after all it's our first date and I don't want him thinking I'm too forward or a slut or something," she said.

"I just had this same kind of conversation with Beth about kissing and stuff," Suzie said.

"You did?" Janie asked.

"Not exactly but it is a first date and she is wondering how far to go because she thinks she likes the boy and he is more experienced. Didn't you tell me Andy had a girl friend or two already?" Suzie asked.

"Yes, but nothing serious. I don't think he got very far with either of them," Janie said.

"My advice to you would be to keep it simple to start with. If you go further than just a good night kiss, then just give him a handjob. You have done that before, so you know how to and what to expect. Believe me; he'll be happy with anything you do for him. Boys just want to get their rocks off; they don't care so much how. Especially inexperienced boys. He may cum quickly the first time, you know. You need to avoid embarrassing him over a pre-mature ejaculation," Suzie said.

"Where'd you hear all this stuff? From Curt?" Janie asked.

"No, didn't you pay attention in health class. Boys have a quick trigger when they are young and especially the first time of the night. They are better after they've cum once. They can last longer the second time. Most young boys can cum multiple times too," Suzie stated.

"Thanks, Doctor. I remember most of that too. So you think I should just jack him off if it comes to that?" Janie asked.

"I'd hold it to that on the first date," Suzie said.

"Okay, now what's the food for, us to eat?" Janie asked.

"No, silly, I want to practice deepthroating and you can practice too," Suzie smiled.

"What? You just told me to lay off. Now you want me to practice?" Janie asked.

"No time like the present to learn. You never know when it might come in handy," Suzie laughed.

"You're one crazy gal," Janie laughed too. "Okay, what do we do?"

"Here, I thought we'd try the bananas first. Peel them back most of the way. Now ease it into your mouth to the back of your throat. Push it in until you want to gag," Suzie said.

Janie tried and gagged quickly as it moved to the back of her mouth.

"This is impossible and why aren't you doing it too?" Janie asked.

"I will," Suzie said. "I just wanted to give you instructions first."

"Oh, you're some expert or something," Janie joked.

"Well, I've done it somewhat," Suzie said.

"You have?" Janie asked doubtfully.

"Yes, but Curt is so big and thick I can only get about six to six and a half inches in my mouth and throat before I have to stop and back off," Suzie said.

"Wow, that's incredible!" Janie said. "Are you serious?"

"I discovered the key is swallowing to combat gagging and the angle," Suzie said. "As the banana nears the back of your mouth, try swallowing repeatedly as you push it in."

"That works?" Janie asked. "Alright, I'll give it a try."

"Watch me first," Suzie said.

She eased the peeled banana into her mouth. The exposed part was about 5" and easily disappeared so Suzie removed it and took off the skin completely. It was now about 8" and she tried again. With 5" in, it hit the back of her mouth. She began swallowing and eased the banana forward in her mouth. Two more inches quickly disappeared but Suzie had to back off. Her throat muscles had crushed the banana and she swallowed a small piece. When she removed the banana, the end was mashed and tapered. "This is not going to work too good," Suzie said. "We should use the carrots."

"Maybe for you," Janie gasped. "But I'm just beginning. Let me try the banana once more. She did after peeling it all the way. She got another inch in but had to back off or risk choking. It never really got into her throat despite her trying to swallow. "I can't do it as good as you," Janie coughed out.

"Try it again," Suzie said. "It's not an easy thing and requires practice."

"Why do I need to know this anyway?" Janie asked. "Is it really important?"

"It is to the guy," Suzie said.

"All guys?" Janie asked.

"Yes, all guys. They may not know it or ask for it but it's critical to giving the best blowjobs," Suzie stated.

"Really?" Janie asked.

"Yes, according to Curt, out of 100 girls giving head, only 10% swallow, and only 1% can deepthroat," Suzie said.

"So, is it really that important?" Janie said.

"It is if you want to give good head. You must at least swallow if you want to be considered good at blowjobs. And you must deepthroat if you want to be outstanding," Suzie demanded.

"But are blowjobs really that important to the guy?" Janie asked.

"Critical," Suzie said. "Guys absolutely love getting their dicks sucked. Plus if you want a guy to eat you, and believe me you do, you'd better learn how to do it right."

"Okay, okay, I'll keep trying," Janie said.

Suzie took a carrot. They were long carrots, about ten inches with a fat end of over an inch thick. She had chosen these because of the size of Curt's dickhead. She started with the pointed end. She eased it into her mouth as Janie watched. She got six inches in and gagged. The small pointed end was tickling her throat causing her to gag. She bit off the last inch of the carrot and chewed it up.

"Poor guy," Janie joked and they both laughed at the thought.

This time when Suzie eased the carrot in by the small end, it did not tickle nearly as much and she swallowed repeatedly. She got seven and a half inches in before she needed to pull back. She had managed to fight off a gag but she quickly ran out of air. She realized she would have to control her breathing too and explained this to Janie.

The next time she tried she managed eight full inches before pulling off. Happy she was making progress, she tried again with the same result. She would need to make sure her throat was in the proper alignment before she could take more. Much like a sword swallower would.

Suzie repeated the process again and managed to get to eight and a half inches before gagging and backing off. Her throat was sore and she needed to get a drink. Janie was still trying the banana and finally managed to crush the end like Suzie had. Suzie suggested they take a break and get a coke.

They brought the cokes back to the room and decided to eat the bananas to destroy the evidence. Suzie then tried to take the fat end of the carrot into her throat while Janie worked on the small end. Suzie told Janie she would need to be able to fit something near this big down her throat if she hoped to get Curt's dick all the way down. Janie told her no way could she do that.

The first attempt was very hard. She started gagging as soon as she tried to push it into her throat. The carrot did not have the soft moldable head of a dick, so this would be even harder than taking Curt. Suzie worked on it for a little while Janie did too. Janie had also bit off the ticklish end and managed to get it into her throat a couple times. However, each time she needed to withdraw right away.

Suzie finally got the large end into her throat but had to pull off immediately as a large gag resulted. She coughed up a huge amount of saliva and had to retrieve the waste can as she was afraid she might throw up on her bed.

They tried a few more times but made little additional progress. Suzie found she coughed up a lot of saliva when she got the fat end into the beginning of her throat. That was something else she would need to learn to deal with if she was going to accomplish this.
Janie was ready to give up, not liking the experience at all. Neither one was hungry after the banana so they put the carrots aside on a tissue. They talked for a while longer about Janie's date, the prom, and their new clothes, and then Janie left for home. Suzie walked her out and threw the carrots away deep in the garbage in the kitchen.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers