Suzie's Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

Friday was an exciting day for everyone. Suzie and Curt planned to go bowling that night. Janie and Beth both had their first dates with two new boys. The day went fast and after their work-out, Curt dropped Suzie to get ready for bowling. He was going to pick her up at 7:00 after dinner.

At the dinner table, Suzie noticed Beth had curled her hair. It looked nice and she thought how grown up her little sister was getting. The dinner conversation was abuzz with the girls talking about their dates and the parents chiming in. Afterwards both got ready. Beth was being picked up at 6:30 by Mark and his mom and Suzie got to steal a look at him. He was indeed a handsome young man though still a kid to Suzie. Suzie wondered why Beth was so worried if they were getting a ride from his mom. Surely she would be picking them up too. She dismissed that thought though and finished getting ready. She should try something new with her hair for Curt and especially for prom.

Curt got there exactly at 7:00. He was always prompt. They got in the Torino and headed to the bowling alley. Neither had been bowling in a while and they were looking forward to it. They did not have their own shoes or ball, so they selected those as they checked in for an alley.

They bowled three games. Curt won all three. Being the superb athlete he was, he had no trouble scoring for a high average. Suzie did okay for not having bowled and they had fun.

As they left the alley, they ran into Brian and Becca going in. They exchanged hellos but it was not hard to tell Becca resented Suzie and Suzie did not care for Becca either. It was a beautiful warm April evening and Curt suggested they go for a ride before going back to the cabana. Suzie agreed and they headed out of town towards a park with a lake they both knew.

As they drove, Suzie leaned towards Curt, kissed him a few times, but mostly they talked about the bowling, Suzie's play, and Curt's weekend at Rutgers. Suzie hands were not idle either and she played with Curt's neck and kept a hand on his right thigh. She slid her hand along his leg until she felt the end of his cock in his pant leg. She lightly squeezed and tickled the head. She could tell he liked it and his cock lengthened and stiffened in his pant leg.

When they arrived at the park, they saw many other cars with the same idea as them. Most people did not have the benefit of a cabana to make out in and on such a nice night, this was the place to be. They decided to go for a walk but had to give Curt a moment to relax. Suzie got a good laugh at him with his inability to move right away.

"Did I do that?" she said joking in the most southern style accent she could muster.

They walked along the path for about half a mile. Curt knew of a less charted path to the lake and they decided to give it a try. The moonlight was bright making it a bit easier to see than in normal darkness. They held hands as they navigated along the rough path for about a third of a mile until they came out to the lake. There was a very small narrow beach at the end of the path just before the lake. It was not a big lake but large enough not to be seen from the other side. Lucky for them, no one else had tried to venture down here and they had the small beach to themselves.

Curt said, "I should have thought to bring a blanket."

Suzie had worn jeans for bowling and said, "That's okay. The sand looks comfortable."

They sat down facing the lake. Way off in the distance they could see a small fishing boat with a small running light. It was unlikely, given the distance, that anyone on the boat had seen them arrive and sit on the small beach. Curt put his arm around Suzie and held her close. Even though it was about 70 degrees this night, there was a small breeze coming across the lake and it put a slight chill in the air.

Suzie moved so her legs were together lying on Curt's right leg and pressed her left breast into his chest. In this position she could just lean forward a little and they could kiss, which they both did. Soon they were going at it pretty good with plenty of tongue play.

Suzie shifted a little to give herself assess to Curt's groin and she soon picked up where she had left off in the car squeezing his head through his pant leg. Curt groaned into her mouth and she felt his left hand slide into the opening of her low cut blouse, move into her right bra cup, and seek out the nipple. It was partially erect from the cool air making it easy for Curt to find. He teased it with his fingers and she too moaned into their kiss.

They caressed each other until her nipple was completely stiff and his cock was hard in his pant leg. He was beginning to feel uncomfortable from the confinement. Suzie picked up on this and reached for his belt.

"What if someone comes?" Curt said.

"Do you think so?" Suzie asked.

"They could but if we're quiet we should hear them coming along the path before they get here," he said.

"Okay, you listen while I work," she grinned. "Now, no getting too excited and forgetting to listen."

"With you working on me, I might have a brain freeze," he laughed.

She smiled at him as she worked his belt open. Curt lay back on the sand as Suzie slid his zipper down. She parted his pants, grabbed the top and his underwear and pulled both down to mid-thigh with his help. She kept them there in case he had to pull them up quick.

Curt was laying back down listening for sounds of movement on the rugged path. With his pants down, Cyclops was free to lift off his thigh and look to the moon. Suzie moved between his legs and leaned into his lap. She loved the sight of his cock and missed not seeing it for one day. She kissed Cyclops and swirled her tongue around his head. She loved having him in her mouth. The taste and smell of him drove her to greater heights of excitement.

Suzie licked repeatedly under the head and Curt tried to suppress his moans so as not to make noise. Suzie was rewarded with a large drop of pre-cum at the tip and she licked it greedily into her mouth. That taste drove her to suck the head into her mouth. Her hands played with his balls and stroked his dick.

Suzie had noticed in one of the porn movies a girl doing a twist move with her hand on the shaft as she sucked the head. Suzie tried this and liked the groaning response from Curt. She took her mouth off his cock long enough to tell him to be quiet you and listen. Curt just moaned a response. She wanted to laugh at him but she already had the head back in her mouth.

Suzie was feeling cold so she thought she would try to get him off quicker than she would have otherwise liked. She began to bob on his cock but kept up the twist grip with her hand. Her left hand had tried to grab both balls but they were too big and they squeezed out the sides of her grip. She rubbed and pulled on them with some authority. Instead of complaining of pain though, Curt groaned quietly above her.

Suzie figured she would try some deepthroat practice. She eased down until the head was lodged into the back of her mouth. She began swallowing repeatedly and eased the head into her throat. The work the previous night seemed to pay off as she controlled her breathing and avoided choking on saliva. With the head in her throat, she shook her head a little and eased forward a bit more. My God, she was almost there she thought. Her hand was pushed out of the way as she descended to seven inches. One more inch and she would have it. However, her time ran out and she had to back off to breathe.

When she had recovered, she tried again. She had a lot of saliva in her mouth and the head slid easily into her throat. She eased down again, got to seven inches, and then shook her head back and forth trying to work the dick further down. It did slide in maybe another half inch but she immediately had to come back up. She was out of breath but worse she was choking on spit and leaned off over the sand afraid she might puke.

Curt looked up to see if she was alright as she spit out a huge glob of saliva in the sand. She smiled weakly at him and moved back in place.

He said, "Wow, Suzie, you almost had it all."

She was convinced now she could do it. She had never been sure before. Determined yes, but never sure she could till now. She would get this dick in all the way or die trying.

Suzie took the head back in her mouth and worked it around. She forced it to the back of her mouth and swallowed it into her throat. She pushed hard this time and was amazed as the whole dick slid right down to the root. Her nose was buried in his hair and her lower lip was touching his nut sack. She had done it. She would have smiled if she could but there was no way. Her eyes were watering and she was soon going to need air.

Suzie screwed her mouth around on his dick and kept swallowing as best she could. Curt was groaning loudly above her. If someone was coming they would clearly hear them first. She pushed down one last time driving the head slightly further down her throat. He was buried in her throat as far as his cock could go but she needed to ease off quickly to keep from gagging. Huge strings of saliva stretched from her mouth as it withdrew from his cock. She sucked them back in like spaghetti. When her throat was clear and she had caught her breath, she noticed Curt looking at her.

"You did it," he exclaimed! "That was fantastic!"

"I did do it, didn't I?" she said. "I think I can handle it now."

"Wow, you're something else, Suzie," Curt stated.

"Does this make me a true blowjob artist?" she laughed.

"You're the Rembrandt of blowjobs," Curt said.

"Thanks," she said. "Let me try again."

Somehow she wasn't as cold anymore. The excitement of finally accomplishing the deepthroat had her all charged up. Suzie attacked his dick. She sucked on the head and tasted pre-cum again. She continued playing with his balls and shaft as she bobbed on his cock. Soon she was ready to try again.

Suzie followed all the moves she had made on the successful attempt and got seven inches into her throat. Then she pushed extra hard and the last inch just eased right down her throat. She moved her head sideways on his cock, swallowing constantly. Curt was squirming under her. She was driving him crazy. It felt like a vacuum had taken hold of all of his cock and was trying to pull it from his body and swallow it completely down.

The swallowing action of her throat was like waves of pleasure to the head of his dick and he couldn't take it. Just as he thought she was going to suck the cum from his balls she had to ease off for air. She gasped like a fish out of water trying to fill her oxygen-deprived lungs. Spit covered her lower mouth. Strings connected her lips to his cock.

Curt had forgotten completely about listening for noise. Fortunately, no one was coming yet. Suzie had recovered enough that she went back to work. She was wondering if she could get him to cum down her throat without gagging. She thought if she could just keep swallowing, she could probably let him cum right down her throat.

Suzie resumed where she had left off but this time built him to a high pitch before actually deepthroating him. He was getting close to cumming, she could tell. His balls were pulled up tight to his shaft and it felt rock hard. Fortunately, the head remained much spongier than the carrot the night before and went down her throat easier. When she was sure Curt was almost there, she throated him. Once she had the seven inches in, she immediately drove her head down to the root. She wiggled her head and swallowed rapidly.

Curt had handfuls of sand and his ass was pushing up off the ground. He felt his orgasm in his balls and knew it would soon be in her milking throat. A second later, with a huge moan, his climax hit him like a tidal wave. The first load was not huge but shot out with force. It was immediately gone, right down Suzie's throat as she kept swallowing. The next blast was huge and flooded her throat. She thought for sure she would gag but managed to keep swallowing and the flood moved down her throat.

Suzie was about out of air and the thought struck her, she could drown like this. The third volley clogged her throat again but disappeared in a hurry. She needed air and began to back off his cock. She popped the head back into her mouth as the fourth load and then the fifth filled her mouth. She swallowed that down as she needed to breath bad. She opened her mouth to suck in air as the sixth small amount coated her tongue.

Suzie held the dick on her tongue as she gasped in mouthfuls of air. When she had enough to continue, she sucked down the saliva and cum remaining in her mouth. When she removed him from her mouth, she looked up. He was stretched out on the sand as if he was passed out. She listened quickly to hear if anyone was coming but decided they were not. She bent down and sucked the last drop from his softening dick. She cleaned it as best she could and then sat back. Curt eventually looked up with a weak smile.

"You didn't pay attention to the path," she scolded.

"My God, who could pay attention to anything but your mouth on their dick with something like that? You sucked my balls dry," he said. "That was without a doubt the best blowjob I've ever had," he assured her.

"Really, you liked it that much?" she asked.

"Like it? I loved it!" he answered. "Suzie, you did it. You're the best!"

"Thanks," she said. "I wanted to learn to do it for you."

"Well you certainly did and I loved it," he said.

"Great," she said. "Let's get you put away in case someone comes."

"What about you?" he asked. "You want me to try and eat you here?"

"That's okay," she said. "I'm cold. Let's go to the cabana and we can continue there," she suggested.

"Okay," he said as he lifted his ass and pulled his pants back up. He might have gotten a little sand with it.

They walked back to the car and he hugged her close for warmth. Even in the moonlight her erect cold nipples were visible behind her blouse. They climbed back into the car and left.

It took 30 minutes to get back to the cabana. They laughed and talked all the way back about her new skills. Once back to the cabana, they resumed where they left off. As they sat on the couch and kissed, Curt undid her blouse. When both her shirt and bra were off, he went to work on her breasts. Her nipples were still partially erect and came back quickly as he sucked on them.

Suzie was now lying back on the sofa with Curt leaning over her and greedily playing with her marvelous tits and stiff pink nipples. The way they jiggled when she laughed and the soft feel of them to his hands began to bring his cock back. He had thought it would be impossible after that great blowjob at the park but these outstanding tits would have any male stiff as a board.

Curt reveled in the chance to play with them and suck her nipples. He used his teeth to chew them lightly and pulled them with his lips. By the volume of moaning coming from Suzie, he felt sure she liked what he was doing.

After a while, he decided she needed more and undid her pants. In one swift move, with her help, he had her pants down and completely off. Soon she was completely naked and he relished the sight of her. He gazed at her from head to toe. He loved her long blonde hair and those brilliant blue eyes. Along with her cute nose, she was truly a beautiful girl.

Suzie's breasts would be the envy of almost every girl. Her hips and ass were just the right proportion to her breasts and even the slight tummy of before was shrinking. Her pussy was also something to behold with its blonde fur strip on top and the small soft pink petals of her inner lips peeking out of her labia as she lay with her legs spread open. He felt his cock twitch as he thought of how lucky he was to be able to see and touch such a beauty. Suzie noticed his lack of movement and touches to her body and opened her eyes to find him staring her up and down.

"What?" she asked. "Something wrong?"

"Not at all," Curt said. "I was just admiring how beautiful you are and how lucky I am to be with you."

"That is sweet," she replied. "But I too am the lucky one as you are gorgeous as well."

Curt smiled at her and then looked down at her pussy. He pushed her legs open to their fullest on the couch. Her lips parted a little more and he could see wetness inside. She was ready for his mouth, he thought. Ready to get hers after that great head she had given him. He was more than ready to indulge her.

Curt started by kissing around her inner thighs and closed in slowly on her pussy. The slight whimpers and moans coming from Suzie told him she was anxious. He began kissing and sucking on her outer lips and Suzie's hands came to his head. He tortured her for a while longer until he felt her hands urging him to her core. When he began chewing on her inner lips, she stiffened and groaned.

Soon he was swiping his tongue from the base of her cunt, up through the gash, and wiggling it around the hood protecting her clit. Suzie's fingers tightened in his hair as he worked briefly around her clit. Then he moved back down to push his tongue into her cunt and taste her juices.

As he licked around in her hole and pushed his tongue deeper for more nectar, he teased his fingers over her rosebud. Suzie was charged up from all the sexual activity and stiffened from his touch. He knew it would not take much to get her off but he wanted to build it to a crescendo the way she had done for him. He was never sure what women liked more, multiple orgasms that got stronger each time until the last, or slow tease that worked them to a fevered and final overpowering release.

Curt liked varying the pleasure and thought variety was the better approach anyway. This time for whatever reason, he decided to torment her with his tongue and fingers. Working her up and down the climactic ladder. When he finally attacked her exposed clit and had three fingers working in her cunt, she couldn't take anymore. He had brought her up and down so many times, she begged him to finish her. When he relented finally and gave her what she want, he pushed as many of her buttons as he could at once. He had a hand tweaking her nipple, while his three fingers spread and moved in her cunt, and the tongue dancing on her clit drove her to strangle a scream in her throat as she came.

Suzie pushed his face to her cunt like she wanted it inside. She squeezed his hair in her fingers and clamped her legs around his head. She bucked like a bronco beneath him but he stayed with her throughout. It seemed to last minutes to both of them but really only long seconds. Suzie was overcome by the excruciating pleasure burning out from her clit and spreading across her body. Curt fought to stay with her despite lack of air and an exhausted tongue. He lasted as long as he could but then had to force his way out from her leg lock on his head. He pushed her legs back apart as she finally relaxed the muscles while her orgasm waned. He noticed she had blotches of red covering her normally beautiful white skin which was also moist from exertion.

Suzie's eyes were still screwed shut and her breathing was just beginning to slow. Curt had missed most of the cum that had escaped her body. They had once again forgotten the towel and the couch showed the signs. As he looked down at her spread pussy he could still see a pool of cum gathered in her hole. He leaned forward and sucked it up and worked his tongue slowly around inside her to capture all he could. After he cleaned her cunt well, his tongue meandered up to her still slightly exposed clit. He ran his tongue over it and Suzie shuddered. He guessed she must be very sensitive there now and backed away. As he looked up, he noticed her flushed look was fading fast and she began to stir. Soon she opened her eyes and sat up.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers