Suzie's Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You devil," she said.

"What," he smiled.

"You know what. You drove me crazy with your tongue and fingers by not letting me come all those times," she said.

"Did you like it?" he asked and kept smiling.

"You know I did, you evil boy. Come here," she said.

Curt slid up her body on the couch, put his strong arms down next to her and leaned down to kiss her. The kiss was full of love and passion. They both were so lost in the kiss they did not notice how his erection, through his pants, was pressing into her pussy. Suzie seemed to notice it first. As they broke the kiss, she looked down to see his bulge pressing right against her twat. Curt pulled back and his pants were wet from her sex. He looked at her and she at him and they laughed together.

"I bet he would like to get loose in there," Suzie grinned.

"He sure would," Curt laughed. "Maybe he can somewhat."

"No, Curt, please, not now," she pleaded.

"I don't mean sticking it in. What I meant was moving him around on top," he said.

"How would that work? You're only going to get frustrated and want to put it in me," she said.

"Watch," he said.

Curt got up and peeled off all his clothes. Cyclops was stiff in front of him. He climbed back into position like before. He started kissing her softly but avoided contact at first. Just as she was beginning to wonder when he would do something, she felt Cyclops pressing against her pussy. She was worried he would try to push forward into her but instead he pushed her legs wide open and slid his dick up along her gash from bottom to top. He pressed down heavily and sawed his dick back and forth fucking her slit on the outside. With her legs spread wide, his cock rubbed against her clit and she thrilled at the feeling. He continued to move against her and she could feel his balls press into her cunt on the upstroke. Suzie thought she might be able to get off if he kept it up but wondered if he could.

"Curt, I might be able to get off this way. Can you?" she asked.

"I've never tried," he said. "But I think I might be able to if I keep going."

He tried to crane his neck to suck her nipples but he could not and maintain contact with her pussy. He leaned to one side and put all his weight on one arm. He could hold this for a few minutes and now was able to play with her nipple. The added stimulation soon had Suzie bucking against him. Curt too was feeling good and tried to time his release to hers.

Curt picked up speed and they both raced towards orgasm. He shifted back to both arms to finish her off. He was sliding back and forth as fast as he could. Suzie pushed hard with her ass off the seat and came. Curt kept sawing away all through her orgasm and then exploded onto her belly. He lifted up and grabbed himself with one hand and pumped his cock.

His first blast had been trapped between them and didn't go anywhere. His second shot between her tits and off her neck. The third landed squarely on her left breast with a trail back down to her navel. The fourth landed between her tits again and ran back to her navel. By the time he was done cumming, her belly button was full. Suzie looked down to see how he had painted her with his cum. He let go of his dick and supported himself above her in a push up position.

"That was wild," she said.

"It sure was," Curt agreed.

"You made a mess of me, you nasty boy," she grinned.

"Yeah, I made a little cum swimming pool of your belly button," he smiled.

Suzie noticed a drop of cum leaking from his dick. "Bring Cyclops up here so I can clean him off," Suzie said.

Curt shifted off the sofa to the floor and then straddled her chest so his dick was directed at her mouth. Suzie sucked his head in and gently cleaned it with her tongue. Many people don't like the taste of cum, she thought. But to her she liked it so much she was disappointed it was wasted all over her body. After a few moments, Curt shifted off her to the floor.

"You're a mess. Let me get you a towel," he said as he got up.

Curt retrieved the paper towel and started to clean her up. He kissed and licked an area after he wiped it with the towel. He especially licked her tits clean. She was soon clean all over. It was 11:30, so they got up, dressed and cleaned everything up. They left the cabana and walked to Suzie's house. He reminded her he would not be around tomorrow but would call her first thing on Sunday. He insisted she do her exercises and laps by herself anyway. They thanked each other for the wonderful evening and kissed bye. Suzie was in bed before midnight.