Suzie's Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,579 Followers

The three girls enjoyed getting their hair done together. They also had both their finger nails and toenails done. Janie had artificial nails added as she kept breaking them in soccer. They were not done till two o'clock, hadn't had lunch, so they went to the diner for salads.

They purposely avoided any talk of the rape even though Janie and Suzie were churning inside to break the news to Mary. Their desire to see her enjoy the day was paramount and they resisted any of the bad news. The discussion mostly centered on the plan for the day. Everyone was to meet at Curt's for pictures before the prom. Curt's mom had a caterer delivering food. The party would center on the back porch and deck, the pool, and the cabana. Suzie smiled to herself as she thought about if these people only knew what Curt and she did in that cabana all the time. The guys were all picking them up at 6:00 for individual pictures before heading to Curt's at 7:00. All the parents were invited too.

After Suzie dropped Mary home, she swung by Janie's house. In the driveway, Janie told her to kill the engine a second, she wanted to tell Suzie about her date last night with Andy.

"Suzie, I did it," she said excited.

"You did what?" Suzie asked.

"I gave my first blowjob! I sucked Andy's dick, Suzie," she exclaimed.

"You did?" Suzie said, excited too.

Janie told her how they went bowling. They had a good time. They stopped for ice cream after bowling and then drove out to the scenic overlook they had gone to before. There were four other cars there spaced out, probably all doing the same thing. They had started making out and climbed into the back seat.

Janie let Andy play with her tits and even slip his hand up her shirt and under her bra. Janie described the magic Andy did to her nipples. Suzie agreed having a boy playing with your nipples was the best. Janie then described how Andy was rock hard in his pants. She was massaging his dick through his pants as he played with her tits and they swapped tongues.

Janie said, "He was getting uncomfortable with his hard on in his pants, so I told him to lay back."

She undid his belt and pants and pulled them down. He had on cute white briefs but they were bulging out from his hard cock. Janie grabbed the top of his briefs, pulled them down over his dick, down to his ankles with his pants. Andy's dick bounced free and straight up.

Janie described it to Suzie as gorgeous. It was about six and a half inches long and fairly thick, though Suzie thought to herself she should see Curt's. Janie loved his testicles and the way they hung like two small coconuts.

Janie said, "I was planning to jerk him off again. So I started playing with his cock and balls with my hands."

She told Suzie how Andy groaned as she played with his cock. He tried to continue to play with her tits but it was hard for him to lean forward without restricting her hand movements on his cock. In the dim moonlight, Janie noticed a drop of fluid forming at the tip. Janie remembered Suzie describing pre-cum to her and how tasty she thought it was. She remembered having an irresistible urge to lick it off. Janie was drawn to it. Janie looked at Andy and he was watching her with burning desire.

Janie told Suzie, "I asked him if he would like me to lick it. He just nodded yes."

"I did, Suzie, I leaned in and licked the head getting his pre-cum on my tongue. Andy moaned when I was licking his head. It felt so good to my tongue. The head was all soft and the pre-cum did not have much taste really. I licked his head for a few minutes and then looked up at him. He had his eyes closed but opened them when I stopped.

"Andy told me, 'It felt so good what I was doing.' I started licking him up and down his shaft and caressing his balls. I like the feel of them, like little nuggets rolling around in his sack. Then I worked back up to the head. Another drop was there and I licked that up too. Andy was moaning the whole time.

"Then I decided to go for it and opened my mouth to take the whole head inside. When I closed my lips around his soft head, I felt a shiver go through his body and he groaned aloud. I sucked on the head like you told me and he put his hands in my hair. I rubbed the underside with my tongue and Andy bucked and pulled me off his dick. I asked him if I had bitten him or something and he said no but he was going to cum if I kept that up. I told him it was okay to cum in my mouth. He asked if I was sure and I told him yes.

"I then went back to sucking on the head and licking the underside. He put his hands back in my hair. I started stroking the shaft and bobbing my head while I fondled his balls. He was moaning something fierce and his hips started bucking into my mouth. I knew he must be close, so I got ready like you said. I could feel his legs tighten up and his balls too. Then his cock expanded in my mouth and I knew it was coming. A second later, a really forceful blast hit me in the back of my mouth followed by another right away. I stayed with him though and took the rest into my mouth too.

"Wait," Suzie said. "Did you swallow any of it as he was shooting?"

"No, I just caught it all in my mouth," Janie said.

"Interesting," Suzie said.

"What?" Janie asked.

"Well, with Curt, if I don't swallow at least once, he would overflow my mouth," she said. "I guess with his big balls, he cums more than Andy."

"I guess so, because I caught it all in my mouth," Janie said. "But Suzie, yuck! I tried to swallow it but the taste was awful and it has the consistency of a mouth full of snot. God, yuck, I couldn't swallow it. I wanted to gag when I tried. I had to open the backdoor and spit it out on the ground. God, I hope no one from those other cars saw me do that."

Suzie laughed hard.

"What is so funny? Man, it was gross. How do you do that?" she asked.

"I was just picturing people in the other car watching you open the backdoor and spit white stuff out on the ground," Suzie roared with laughter again.

Janie started laughing too, "Screw you. I couldn't help it," she said. "How do you do that really?" Janie asked.

"I don't know. I guess I have to with Curt because there is so much. If I didn't, it would spill out of my mouth in a flood. Besides, I really don't mind the taste. Yes, it's salty and tastes somewhat like bleach, but I can handle it. The consistency doesn't bother me either. Maybe I'm weird or maybe Curt's is sweeter. I don't know but I have to admit I like swallowing it," she said.

"You're a freak if you like that stuff," Janie joked.

"Oh, nice. Just because you can't handle it, I'm some freak," Suzie shot back.

"Sorry but, God, it's gross," Janie said.

"Men like a girl that swallows. I guess I'm just more talented than you when it comes to blowjobs, so there," Suzie mocked. "What was Andy's reaction when you spit his stuff out on the ground?"

"Well, he did look a little hurt I must admit, even though he said it was okay when I told him it was making me gag," Janie said.

"You told him his seed was making you gag?" Suzie questioned.

"Yeah, why?" Janie asked.

"Oh, that must have made him feel good. Like his seed is grotesque or something," Suzie commented.

"Oh, my, you think I hurt his feelings?" Janie asked.

"How would you feel if he ate your pussy and when you came he said 'yuck, gross, that is disgusting'?" Suzie asked.

"Oh, shit," Janie said. "You're right! Oh, Suzie, you think I really hurt his feelings?"

"Hey, I got to get going but if I were you I would learn to swallow his seed," Suzie said.

"Oh, God, you're probably right," Janie lamented as she got out of the car.

Suzie pulled away keeping a straight face but laughed till her eyes got teary after she was down the road. She hated to play a trick on her best friend but this was perfect and Janie called her a freak. She didn't believe that Janie had really hurt Andy's feelings that bad but she enjoyed playing on Janie's fears. Besides if she could convince Janie to really swallow, it could only help her relationship with Andy.

Suzie went home and showered without getting her hair wet. She was leaving the bathroom when Beth saw her and asked to talk. Suzie told her to follow her into her room and they could talk as Suzie put her make-up on.

As Suzie sat at her dressing table, Beth began to tell her about her date with Mark. They had gone to the movies again. Afterwards his mom had picked them up and they went back to his house for ice cream. After there ice cream, they were watching television in the basement. They were sitting on the couch together and the rest of the family was upstairs. Beth described the rest of the evening to Suzie, giving her all the details of their make-out session.

"Beth, just go slow," Suzie instructed her. "You think I should?" Beth asked.

"Yes, definitely. Beth, please go slowly with Mark. Making-out is okay but don't push it too far."

"Okay, thanks, Suzie. I knew you'd know what I should do and not do," Beth said.

"No problem, you're my little sister. I have to watch out for you."

"Have a good time at the prom tonight," Beth said. "Your hair looks beautiful."

Suzie said, "Thanks." and they hugged. Beth left Suzie to finish her make-up. She was impressed with her little sister. Beth was advancing much faster than she did. It was good for Beth to get some experience with boys but she needed to be careful.

Suzie's mom was having an early light dinner so they could all eat before going to Curt's. Suzie put on some lounge clothes to eat in. After dinner, she went up to put her gown on and finish getting ready. At 6:00, Curt and his parents showed up. Curt had a flower for Suzie. They made a beautiful couple and both sets of parents took many pictures. Since Curt's parents were hosting the party, they had to leave quickly and Suzie and Curt went with them. Suzie's parents straightened up the dishes and met them over at Curt's at 7:00.

The parents were all grinning and snapping pictures like crazy of their sons and daughters. Mary and Mark were there, as were Janie and Andy. Also, Scott and Peggy were there and three other guys from the football team with their dates. Suzie knew them all and they had a great time. The caterers did a good job too.

The party ended abruptly at 8:00 and the kids all loaded into two limos to go to the prom. It was being held at a local banquet hall. Suzie got a little nervous when she realized she had never even danced with Curt. He turned out to be a good dancer and they moved together well. Everyone had a wonderful time but the shocker of all was when Suzie and Curt were voted King and Queen. Everyone seemed happy for them except the runners up, Becca and Brian.

After the prom, there was a post-prom party they all attended. It was great fun but Suzie was glad when they all went back to Curt's for the last stop of the evening. The guys chowed down on the leftover food from the caterers, while the girls all fixed their make-up and freshened up. The party at Curt's lasted till 2:30 in the morning. At the end only Mary, Mark, Janie, and Andy along with Suzie and Curt were left of the original group.

The rest had retired elsewhere or were off at other parties. The small group of six was watching television in the cabana. Andy got up to go to the bathroom at one point but Janie followed him in. They did not come out for a while. Curt asked Mark and Mary to excuse them and pulled Suzie into the one changing room. Suzie realized her moment of womanhood was rapidly approaching. She looked around the room and saw no bed, no sofa, not even a love seat. The room consisted of a row of lockers for storing clothes after changing, two chairs and a small table.

"Curt, are we going to do it on the floor?"

Curt chuckled, "No, just wait a minute."

He locked the door and opened the closet. Standing up in the closet were two large air mattresses already blown up. He pulled them out and laid them down side by side on the floor. Next, he took two large quilts he had and spread one down over the air mattresses. Before he did that, Suzie noticed he had tied the air mattresses together so they would not separate.

"Your bed my lady," he said with a bow and a smile.

"Have those been blown up in the closet all winter?" Suzie asked.

"No, I took care of that this afternoon," Curt said. "I see," Suzie said. "So you planned just how you were going to bed me, huh?"

"Yup," he said with a smile.

"Good," Suzie said back, with a smile and moved to kiss him. "Hey, Curt, what about the others?"

"Don't worry. If they want to stay, everything is arranged. Mark and Mary are to use the couch on the porch. It pulls out into a sleeper. The same deal with Janie and Andy. The couch in the other room is actually a sleeper too. They both know where the blankets and pillows are," he said.

"Wow, you thought of everything. You're a genius," Suzie smiled.

"Thanks, I tried," Curt said. "Oh, I have a few more preparations for us too.

Curt lit a few candles he had scattered around. He produced a bottle of champagne from one of the lockers in an ice bucket; he had glasses too, and a box of candies.

"Sweets for the sweet," he said and gave them to Suzie.

Then he opened the champagne. Even though the ice had melted in the bucket, it was still cold. He poured them two glasses and shut off the lights so only the candles prevailed.

"A toast to my queen, fairest maiden of them all on her night of bliss," he said.

"And to the king, the most chivalrous knight of all," Suzie said, as if she were acting.

They sipped their champagne and shared a chocolate. Then Curt got down on one knee before Suzie.

"My beautiful lady and queen, it would do me great honor to make you a woman," he said.

'Wow,' Suzie thought, 'he is making this special for me. This is so much better than losing one's virginity in the back seat of a car.'

"Arise, handsome king, for it is I that should bow before you and the mighty Cyclops," Suzie said, with serious acting ability even though she wanted to laugh.

Curt got up and they kissed passionately. They finished their glasses of champagne. Curt offered her another but Suzie said she wanted to remember this moment for the rest of her life and a second glass would probably make her giddy. They put their glasses down on the table and Curt took Suzie in his strong arms. They kissed with such passion, Suzie felt like the air was being sucked from her lungs. After a few minutes of hot kissing and probing each other's mouth with their tongues, they parted and looked at each other. Each sensed the other's desire and they both stripped without a word said.

They came back together, naked, and kissed again. Suzie could feel Cyclops proudly and impatiently pushing at her abdomen as he fought for space between them to expand. Curt hugged Suzie so tight he felt the bullets of her erect nipples caressing his chest as he pressed her ample breasts to him. Curt surprised Suzie and bent down and picked her up like a groom would his bride and carried her to the air mattress bed.

Curt lowered her down onto the comforter and then moved above her. Resting on his elbows, he played with her breasts as he kissed her deeply and hot. Suzie felt Cyclops battering her lower belly. She reached for him and caressed Curt's massive dick with her hands. She thought to herself, 'Well, Suzie you're about to find out what this big cock feels like inside you. No small dick to start with for her, oh, no. She was taking on the king right from the start.'

Curt was thinking, 'Oh, my, this is the greatest honor of my life to deflower this beautiful creature.' He would take the cherry of this girl and make her a woman. He only feared he might hurt her though. That was the last thing he would want. He needed to keep remembering to go slowly, despite his own passion.

Curt moved down her, kissing her neck and upper body as he went. He kissed all around her tits and kneaded their fullness with his fingers. God, he loved her tits. Her nipples were fully erect. He wasn't sure if it was sexual excitement or the slight coolness to the room. The heater from the other room didn't carry back here well, especially with the door shut. He didn't care though, they were absolutely gorgeous and he loved sucking on them. They would both be hot enough soon, plus he had the second comforter for later.

Suzie had to let go of Cyclops as Curt moved lower. He kissed down her belly, made firmer by the work outs, and teased her bellybutton. This tickled Suzie and she urged him lower. She was surprised how comfortable the makeshift bed was. If she didn't know better she would swear she was on a regular bed.

Curt started kissing and licking her outer lips. He pushed them together to form a slitted mound and licked the puffy sides and up the middle. Then he spread her sex and feasted on the soft inner pink petals. After licking her all around and getting appreciative moans from Suzie, he sucked her clit hood into his mouth. He used his tongue to seek out her knob and Suzie moved her hands to his hair.

Suzie wasn't sure. Did he aim to bring her off first? To make sure she was ripe for the picking? It was a good plan, if that's what he intended. Her thoughts were immediately mottled by the intense pleasure from his sucking her clit. He found it with his tongue and probed around it. Her hips came up off the bed and she pushed his head to her sex.

Curt tongued her and inserted a finger slowly in her cunt. She was wet for him and the first finger slid right in. He pushed deeper and soon felt her maidenhead. He backed off and worked a second finger into her. He started pushing them slowly in and out, finger fucking her pussy.

Suzie was so sexually charged and horny, her orgasm came on quickly. His third finger and that devilish other hand to her right nipple put her over the edge and she groaned loudly as her dam burst. Curt kept up his assault until her last shudder of bliss. He then removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue. He craved her sweet cum and lapped up what he could. When he was finished he moved back up and lay beside Suzie. She kissed him passionately.

"You do me so well," she said. "I want to do you now."

"Okay, for a little bit, but don't get me off," Curt said.

Suzie slid over him and moved between his legs. Cyclops was lying on his abdomen up to his bellybutton. His testicles drew her attention first and she started there. She washed them with her tongue tasting and smelling his maleness. If possible it excited her more. She sucked first one big ball into her mouth and then the other. When his scrotal sack was totally wet, she kissed and sucked up his shaft.

Suzie stopped to suck on the underside of the head and Curt moaned his approval. Suzie teased him there with her tongue before moving higher. With her hand, she raised his big cock and licked the head. Her other hand caressed his wet balls. Her tongue circled the head teasing the ridge separating his head from the shaft. After a few licks to the head, she pushed her pursed lips down over it until the bulbous head popped into her mouth.

Suzie sucked and licked it until Curt groaned constantly above her. Her thoughts were also to wet his cock as much as possible for later and she worked at that. Soon she started bobbing on his cock and Curt groaned some more. She thought she would give him one more thrill with her mouth before allowing him entry to her pussy.

Suzie pushed down until the head clogged the back of her mouth. She swallowed hard repeatedly and pushed further, popping the head into her throat. She was accomplished at this now and it took little effort on her part to relax her gag reflex. This still surprised her, given how hard it had originally been. She worked him in until she felt his pubic hair tickling her nose. Suzie continued to swallow as best she could and the effect to Curt was obvious. When she had to come up for air, he pulled her from his cock.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,579 Followers