Suzie's Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers

"If you keep that up, you'll get me off," he stated.

Suzie gave Cyclops a few more licks and then moved up to kiss Curt. They kissed for several minutes before he rolled her over and moved on top. Suzie's thoughts were, 'Oh, my, here we go.' Curt said something and moved to get up.

"What did you say?" Suzie asked.

"I need to get a condom," he said.

"No condom, Curt. Take me bare. I want to feel you the first time. Only you," she said.

"But, Suzie, that's not wise," Curt said.

"I don't care," she said. "Besides, I'm close to my period and I'm very regular. I think we might be safe."

"You want me to pull out at the end?" he said.

"No, I want to feel it all," she said.

"This is risky," Curt said. "You sure about this?"

"Yes. Fuck me, my king. Make me your woman," Suzie said.

Curt moved back into position. He was no stranger to fucking a woman but he had never deflowered one before. He usually had to go slow because of his girth but now he tried to move doubly slow. He positioned the head at the mouth of her cunt and sought her opening. Even with his three fingers in her earlier, he knew this would be different. The opening resisted the intruder, but he pushed slightly forward and the tapered end of his cockhead forced her open like nature intended.

Curt felt Suzie stiffen a bit beneath him as he pressed slightly forward. In a few seconds, the whole head popped inside. Suzie groaned. He had never stretched her this much with his fingers. Suzie moaned beneath him. She had her hands on his hips, ready to push back if she felt too much pain, but she only felt incredible fullness at this point.

Curt pushed forward a bit more and forced the walls of her cunt to stretch and accept another bit of the intruder. He stopped and allowed Suzie seconds to adjust to the new feeling and pressure. She was tight. She was tighter than anyone before. Her pussy squeezed his dick, almost to the point of pain. After giving her a few moments, he pushed forward again. This time he didn't go far before reaching her barrier. Suzie groaned loudly beneath him when his dick stretched her hymen. Curt stopped and looked at Suzie for guidance. Her eyes were closed but opened after several seconds. She had a strained look that worried Curt.

"Take me, my love," Suzie said to Curt.

Curt pulled back until just the head remained inside and then shoved forward. His cock rammed forward, hit her barrier, paused momentarily, before tearing ahead. Suzie arched her back and cried an agonizing groan. Curt stopped moving, even breathing, to make sure Suzie was okay. She settled back down to the bed and looked at him. The pain in her face was obvious. She nodded okay to him and he pushed forward a bit more. The last of her hymen gave way and Suzie cried out one more time. Curt waited again but soon she urged him on.

Curt pushed slowly forward into her completely uncharted waters. Her pussy still resisted, fighting every inch with its tightness. The intruder was too powerful and slowly her cunt stretched to accept its monstrous visitor. It took several more seconds for Curt to work his whole cock in. She bucked again as he first hit her cervix, and then moved deeper. She whimpered her pain and Curt pulled back a little. He waited there to allow her time to adjust to the fullness and pain.

Suzie was amazed. She still had pain from her torn hymen but the incredible fullness shocked her. It felt like an alien monster had invaded her body through her pussy. He threatened to push her insides out of the way as he sought to go deeper. She wasn't sure she'd ever feel comfortable, and probably never pleasure, with Curt's huge phallus inside her. Curt, patiently waited above her, watching her face with keen interest. 'God, she is tight,' he thought. 'I hope I'm not hurting her to much.'

"Suzie, you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, my darling," she said. "Fuck me please, slowly."

Curt eased back and forth very slowly. The tightness of her pussy was squeezing him with wondrous affect. He didn't know how long he could last, but he wanted desperately to make it long enough for her to feel pleasure, if not cum. But he wasn't sure that would even be possible for her or him to last. Suzie trembled beneath him as he slowly worked his cock. Curt went as slow as he could for several minutes. When Suzie seemed to settle into the rhythm with him, he picked up a margin of speed.

Curt tried hard to avoid striking her cervix, but every once it a while he would and Suzie would groan. As he picked up speed, he noticed a change in Suzie's facial expression. The pain seemed to melt away and astonishment crept in. Soon she was moaning and he could tell it wasn't from pain. He picked up a little more speed and Suzie tightened her grip on his hips. Fearing he was hurting her but also feeling his balls announcing their need to release, he stopped completely.

"What's wrong?" Suzie asked. "Why did you stop?"

"I thought I was hurting you," he said. "Plus, I was going to cum."

"You weren't hurting me," Suzie said. "In fact, it was starting to feel incredible."

"Okay, great," he said. "I just thought the way you were squeezing my hips I was hurting you too much."

"No, it was feeling so wonderful, I guess I got a little excited," she stated smiling weakly.

"Okay, good," Curt said.

He started moving again. In a little while, he was back up to the same speed as before. The rest had helped him back down his desire. She was still so tight to his cock it felt like a warm, wet velvet glove caressing his cock every time he pushed in. Curt pushed forward fucking her now at a normal pace.

"Oh, God," Suzie said. "It feels wonderful. Fuck me, Curt. Fuck me good," she said.

Curt sped up and groaned himself from the incredible feelings. "Oh, god! Oh, god!" Suzie screamed this time. "Fuck me, Curt. Keep fucking me."

Curt rammed into her with little regard for the fact she was a virgin minutes earlier. His cock was in control now; his mind was a frenzy of sexual bliss. He'd cum soon and there was no way he wanted to stop it. Suzie's words were igniting his passion even more, driving him on to release.

Fortunately he did not need to worry if she would make it because Suzie was already there. For a while now, she had been meeting his thrusts and pushed up into them. Her brain had never known this kind of pleasure. The exquisite feels radiating from her cunt had reached her brain and pushed it to overload. She bucked up against him one last time and froze stiff. Rockets burst in her head as her orgasm rocked her like an atomic bomb.

Curt continued to pump into her even as she clenched her pussy muscles tightly. The feelings were beyond anything she had ever felt before. Time seemed to stand still as her climax bore through her. She barely came down when his consistent fucking drove her right over the edge again as she felt his seed explode into her cunt. It seemed to scald the walls of her pussy and burn right through to her brain.

Suzie clung onto Curt's hips with a white knuckled death grip, wanting him to never stop fucking her or her orgasm to end. But somehow, after the last of his cum flooded her twat and he slowed down, she started to come back to reality. It took a bit for them both to recover and breathe more normally. Suzie felt Curt pull back and his long penis slide from her pussy. It was immediately followed by a flood of semen that ran down the crack of her ass onto the comforter. Curt slid over next to her on the makeshift bed and looked at her. She turned her head to look at him. His hand came up to caress her left breast and nipple.

"You okay?" Curt asked, smiling lovingly at her.

"Wonderful, my big strong man," she said.

"How was your first time, 'Woman'," he emphasized the word Woman, as she now was.

"Oh, my god, Curt, it was wonderful," Suzie said. "The early part was painful when you broke my cherry but after that it was phenomenal. I came twice in rapid session. It was the most incredible orgasms of my life."

"I'm glad you liked it," Curt said proudly.

"How was it for you?" Suzie wanted to know.

"It was wild," he said. "Your pussy was so tight it felt exquisite squeezing my dick."

"Oh, Curt, you filled me so full with Cyclops. He felt monstrous inside me," she said.

They kissed passionately for several minutes as Curt continued to idly play with her tit.

When they broke the kiss, Suzie asked, "How soon could we do it again?"

Curt smiled at her and said, "As soon as Cyclops is ready."

Suzie sat up and looked down at Cyclops. He was lying flat on Curt's upper left thigh. He was slick with both their combined juices. Suzie noticed traces of Curt's cum but also up near his pubic hair seemed to be a little pink. She thought right away of blood and looked down at her pussy. She completely sat up and leaned over to examine herself as best she could without a mirror. Her pussy still gaped open slightly and residual cum remained clinging to her lips and down her ass. The oozing had stopped and she thought about the sperm still in her hoping it wasn't making a baby. But she also thought, 'Hell, if it's Curt's baby, I could accept that.' She looked over at Curt and he was watching her.

"How can we clean up first?" Suzie asked.

"I've got a towel in one of the lockers," he said. "Or, we can try to sneak through the other room to the bathroom."

"Are Mark and Mary still out there?" she asked.

"I don't know and if they were sleeping, you probably woke them yelling, 'Fuck me, Curt'," he said grinning.

"Oh, my god, you think they heard me?" she worried.

"Definitely. The question is whether Janie and Andy heard you on the porch or not," he laughed.

"Oh, how embarrassing," Suzie said, snickering with him. "Nobody will doubt what we were doing now," he chuckled.

"Don't say that. I won't be able to show my face," she said, half serious and half kidding.

"Hey, I got an idea. Let's go in the hot tub," Curt said.

"We don't have swimsuits," Suzie said.

"So," Curt smiled.

"I embarrassed myself completely by yelling; now you want me to parade around naked. Janie and Andy are out on the porch. If they wake up, they will see us," she said.

"There must be some beach towels in one of these lockers," he said. "We can slip in without anyone seeing us."

"You sure? I couldn't stand any more embarrassment tonight," she ginned.

"Completely," he said.

Curt got up and took a long swig of champagne. He handed Suzie her filled glass. Then he removed the champagne bottle from the ice bucket. Grabbing the towel he had for cleaning up, he soaked it in the melted ice water. The water was cool now, not even cold. He used one end of the towel to wipe down Cyclops and then handed the towel to Suzie. She took it and leaned back to wipe her pussy. She felt a little sore down there but mostly internal with her destroyed hymen. Curt was searching the lockers and found one full of towels. He picked two large beach towels and handed one to Suzie. She in turn handed him back the soiled wash towel. Curt finished his second glass of champagne and poured another. Suzie was still working on her second.

"You sure this is going to work with the hot tub?" Suzie asked.

"No doubt," he said. "Come on, wrap the towel around you."

Curt wrapped his around his waist. Suzie stood and wrapped hers over her tits and secured it in place. It covered her to only mid-thigh. If she bent over, her ass might be visible.

"Drink your champagne," he said.

Suzie took a big swig, which nearly finished her second glass. Curt filled her right back up and emptied the bottle into his half empty glass. Then they moved to the door to the pool outside. He opened the door and they walked out towards the hot tub. The air was a little cool being it was still just springtime. Curt peeled back the cover off the hot tub.

Curt had put the heater on in the afternoon and stream rose from the water. Curt left the light off but switched on the jets. Once in the water, with the jets going, no one could tell they were naked unless they were standing on top off them. Curt got in first stepping on a seat, raising the towel to keep it for getting wet and stepping into the deeper water as he shed the towel. It worked perfectly. He didn't get the towel wet and not even Suzie saw Cyclops for even a second before he was in the water.

Curt had Suzie walk around the tub and held his towel up for her with both arms stretched out. This created a screen and Suzie sat down on the edge of the tub, removed her towel from behind his screen, and slipped into the warm water. They chose a seat together with their backs to the porch. The yard was tree lined on the other three sides and blocked from the neighbors' view.

The water felt delightful to them both and they relaxed after the long sleepless day. It was 3:30 in the morning. Suzie's parents had, as all the parents, been understanding that the kids would want to party through the night, as was tradition. They were thankful to the Claytons for offering their cabana and heated enclosed porch so the kids would not be out driving around at all hours.

Curt and Suzie sipped their champagne. They talked about the evening and laughed softly about different things that happened. Mostly, they laughed about how mad Becca was when she lost king and queen. After their champagne was done both were feeling a little buzz. They started kissing and soon they were into it heavily with hot passionate kisses and tongue wrestling. Suzie slinked her hand down to search out Cyclops in the water, at the same time as Curt was kneading a breast and tweaking her nipple. It did not take much play for Suzie's nipples to become fully erect and for Curt's dick to get steely hard.

"God, I wish no one was around," Suzie said.

"Why?" Curt asked, somewhat knowingly.

"I'd want you to fuck me, right here in the hot tub," Suzie giggled.

"You might wake the neighbors with your dirty talk and screaming," Curt said jokingly.

"Oh, I'm going to have to watch that," she said giggling.

"Not on my account," Curt said. "I like it."

"You do?" she said.

"Yes, remember what I taught you about sex being mostly mental? When you talk dirty, I find it very sexy and it drives me crazy," he said.

"You and the neighbors," Suzie quipped joking.

Curt shifted off the seat to face her.

"What're you doing?" she asked.

"I want to fuck you here, like you said," he stated.

"No, we can't! Someone might see," she worried.

"I got an idea," Curt said.

He reached for a towel, wrapped it around his upper body and lowered it as he got out of the tub. He was gone into the dark for a minute and Suzie did not see him. Seconds later, he was back with a lounge chair that had a towel on it. He positioned the chair to act as a screen between them and the porch. He draped the towel to act as a further barrier. Now Suzie could see hardly any of the porch from where she sat in the tub. Curt dropped back into the water, doing his towel removal move. Suzie noticed Cyclops was not very hard anymore.

"Good plan," she complimented Curt. "Come here."

Curt moved over to her in the middle of the tub. She grabbed his cock and pulled him to her.

"I want this," she said. "Sit down and let me have it for a little while first. I need to get him good and hard so he can fuck me real good."

Just her talking like that and she could feel Cyclops stiffen a bit in her hand. 'I guess this mental stuff and dirty talk works like he said,' she thought. Suzie had him kneel on the seat. This raised his dick out of the water when he leaned back against the tub. Suzie moved forward from the deeper middle and lowered herself into the water until she was facing Cyclops.

Curt was still mostly soft, so Suzie didn't fool around with licks and kisses. She opened her mouth and engulfed his whole soft cock. It felt like a soft snake in her mouth. She started chewing on it lightly and sucking on the head. She pulled it with her lips, stretching his cock and squeezed Curt's balls. In no time, Curt's dick began to harden and in a minute was completely stiff. Suzie stuck with her task. She sucked his head and licked it. She forced her tongue into his piss hole and heard Curt start moaning. She licked all around it, around the ridge, and battered the underside with her tongue. She was after pre-cum and teased him and milked his cock with her hands until she got some on her tongue.

Suzie then wet him more and went down. She worked him into the back of her mouth and swallowed him into her throat. She pushed forward hard and took him to the root. When she had him all the way down her throat as far as possible, she started shaking her head back and forth lightly. She was like a shark trying to rip off the mouthful of flesh it was trying to consume. The effect on Curt was dramatic. He moaned intensely until she had to back off for air. Curt popped his cock out of her mouth, not wanting to give her too much time to make him cum.

"What?" Suzie said.

She never wanted his cock out of her mouth.

"I want to fuck you before you get me off again," he said.

They switched positions and Curt moved between her legs.

"You want me to eat you for a while to get you wet?" he asked.

"No, between the water and sucking your cock, I think I'm ready," she said.

Sucking Curt's cock always made her horny. She could make herself cum with very little stimulation with his gorgeous cock in her mouth.

Curt moved forward and guided Cyclops to Suzie's cunt. She helped him and soon the head was nestled into her opening. Curt eased forward and a little more crept in. Suzie stiffened a bit but did not stop him. She was holding onto the sides of the hot tub for support. She liked this position because she could watch his cock penetrate her body. Curt pushed forward more and the head popped in. Suzie moaned but still did not protest. Curt looked at her and she licked her lips at him like a devil woman.

Curt pressed forward slowly but soon worked most of his cock into her pussy. Suzie had moaned a little louder as he passed by her ravaged former barrier but that only lasted a second. Curt moved on until he felt his head press against her cervix. Suzie stiffened a bit at that but still did not protest. When Curt had given her a moment to adjust to the fullness, he pulled back a bit and then pushed forward. He looked at Suzie again for signs of pain. She was watching the incredible sight of his huge dick moving back and forth into her twat. She sensed he was looking at her and looked up. Before he could say anything she whispered to him.

"Fuck me with that big dick, oh king," Suzie said, as she sneered at him.

"Keep it up, oh queen, and I'll fuck you silly," Curt stated joking back.

"Don't make idle promises, oh king," she quipped.

"I'll promise you this, oh queen. I'm going to fuck your pussy until you scream and wake the neighbors," he said chuckling.

"Oh, not that, oh, please, my king, just fuck me long and hard," she begged.

Curt fucked into her. He pulled back until only the head remained and then pushed back in all the way in her cunt. The wonderful sensations this caused in Suzie were building her rapidly to an orgasm. Her tight pussy felt every inch of his thick cock as it pushed forward. The nerve endings at the opening of her vagina were humming with the intense pleasure. As Curt gain speed, Suzie cried out.

"Oh, that's it, fuck me like that. Oh, god, fuck me, Curt. Do it," she said.

Curt put his hand over her mouth, "Hush, you will wake the neighbors," he said.

Curt moved his hands from her mouth to her tits and kneaded the soft flesh. He squeezed them, rubbed around over the nipples and then grabbed her nipples with both hands. He lightly pulled them away from her chest. Suzie moaned deeply. Her orgasm was coming on fast. Curt fucked her faster now.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers